PDA

View Full Version : Something interesting?

OrexxerO
06-05-2007, 05:55 PM
Well for you who have the nag at the back of your mind to explore every nick and cranny of the game, you probably went on the route thats past the Pokemon League building.

Anyways, at the very end theres a big shiny rock. I don't know what you can do with it, but I walked up and it says its a polished boulder or something similar. I would think it might have to do something with Deoxys? I am not sure though. Anyways if anyone knows what it does...respond!

Oh and also, another area to talk about.

WHO believes that it would be a cool idea for the pokemon company to make a pokemon game where you can go to every region? Like you start out in the new region, but after you beat the game(similar to gold and silver) you are able to in turn go to Sinnoh, Hoenn, Johto, and Kanto regions. It would be awsome if they made a game like that!

xybob
06-05-2007, 05:57 PM
How do you get to that route? I try and try to find it, but I can't. :/

Oh, and the Deoxys rocks are in Veilstone, BTW.

Drek
06-05-2007, 05:58 PM
hmm.. its the rock of the shaymin event, when you get the oaks letter you get to the rock and shaymin appears.

OrexxerO
06-05-2007, 05:59 PM
Well, I know that, im just wondering if this Rock does something else to Deoxys. Anyways to get there you go into Victory Road, then you go east inside. You have to go to the last area before you leave to the pokemon league, but pass that area and go to anotehr area. Theres a bridge, don't walk on it, theres a cave entrance go in there.

Anyways, I just found it wandering around in there looking for it. Im sure you can find out online.

Man..I hate nintendo events. Don't you have to actually GO to some stupid convention to get the Oaks letters crap?

WifiFX
06-05-2007, 06:00 PM
Well for you who have the nag at the back of your mind to explore every nick and cranny of the game, you probably went on the route thats past the Pokemon League building.

Anyways, at the very end theres a big shiny rock. I don't know what you can do with it, but I walked up and it says its a polished boulder or something similar. I would think it might have to do something with Deoxys? I am not sure though. Anyways if anyone knows what it does...respond!

Oh and also, another area to talk about.

WHO believes that it would be a cool idea for the pokemon company to make a pokemon game where you can go to every region? Like you start out in the new region, but after you beat the game(similar to gold and silver) you are able to in turn go to Sinnoh, Hoenn, Johto, and Kanto regions. It would be awsome if they made a game like that!

No..It leads to Shaymin after you do mystery event at a theater at july 14th.

xybob
06-05-2007, 06:00 PM
Cool, I'll try and find it.

WifiFX
06-05-2007, 06:01 PM
Cool, I'll try and find it.

Don't bother..It won't do anything.

Drek
06-05-2007, 06:03 PM
Well, I know that, im just wondering if this Rock does something else to Deoxys. Anyways to get there you go into Victory Road, then you go east inside. You have to go to the last area before you leave to the pokemon league, but pass that area and go to anotehr area. Theres a bridge, don't walk on it, theres a cave entrance go in there.

Anyways, I just found it wandering around in there looking for it. Im sure you can find out online.

Man..I hate nintendo events. Don't you have to actually GO to some stupid convention to get the Oaks letters crap?

nope no deoxis, is shaymin, and yes you have to go to an event same as arceus and darkrai

OrexxerO
06-05-2007, 06:06 PM
That really sucks. Considering I would never get the opportunity to go, nor have a means go to anyways.

Drek
06-05-2007, 06:09 PM
That really sucks. Considering I would never get the opportunity to go, nor have a means go to anyways.

with the wifi and the mistery gift you can get the oak's letter xD well i think thats the job of the mistery gift

OrexxerO
06-05-2007, 06:11 PM
How do you do the mystery gift with the DS's? I knew how to do it with the old gameboy colors for silver and gold, but not for these new ones.

WifiFX
06-05-2007, 06:12 PM
How do you do the mystery gift with the DS's? I knew how to do it with the old gameboy colors for silver and gold, but not for these new ones.

talk to a reporter in the movie station place.

OrexxerO
06-05-2007, 06:14 PM
Uh, a little more specific? What city is this movie station place in?

Kairyu
06-05-2007, 06:15 PM

Talk to the reporter in the TV building in Jubilife City and tell him "WI-FI" and "CONNECTION".

Then, "EVERYBODY" and "HAPPY".

I think he's on the third floor...

WifiFX
06-05-2007, 06:17 PM
Talk to the reporter in the TV building in Jubilife City and tell him "WI-FI" and "CONNECTION".

Then, "EVERYBODY" and "HAPPY".

I think he's on the third floor...

Thank you..I don't feel like babying anyone today.

OrexxerO
06-05-2007, 06:17 PM
To do the mystery gift you have to have two DS's on and two games just like the old ones right?

Kairyu
06-05-2007, 06:18 PM

No problem... I had one of those days yesturday.

To do the mystery gift you have to have two DS's on and two games just like the old ones right?

No, it's done over the Wi-fi connection.

xybob
06-05-2007, 06:22 PM
Heh, you've got it mixed up.

It's
"EVERYBODY" "HAPPY"
Then
"WIFI" "CONNECTION"

OrexxerO
06-05-2007, 06:25 PM

Babying? No, I just got this game about a week or so ago. And I just barely got a DS. If you don't feel like "helping someone" then just don't even post at all.

Starly
06-05-2007, 08:11 PM
Heh, you've got it mixed up.

It's
"EVERYBODY" "HAPPY"
Then
"WIFI" "CONNECTION"

where can i get that word phrase of "Everybody"?

BrassIttoTower
06-05-2007, 08:16 PM
where can i get that word phrase of "Everybody"?

Go rearrange the order to all E's and find it there.

Starly
06-05-2007, 08:20 PM
Go rearrange the order to all E's and find it there.

i only see event and everyone but there's no everybody

Entei25
06-05-2007, 08:29 PM
It is not everybody, it's everyone.