PDA

View Full Version : Random Person In D/P

WarriorSokka
06-05-2007, 06:44 PM
Lol i forgot where he was but i remember a guy in D/P who said
"I carry my DS with me everywhere i go because you never know when someone may want a battle"

He was probably in a pokemon center or something lol but ya i took his advice and i take my DS everywhere...noone ever wanted to battle me x]

OrexxerO
06-05-2007, 06:46 PM
Lol I actually battled someone in my third hour at school on the last day of school. He beat me with a level 66 gengar with shadow ball.....I could kick his butt now though.

WarriorSokka
06-05-2007, 06:50 PM
Lol I actually battled someone in my third hour at school on the last day of school. He beat me with a level 66 gengar with shadow ball.....I could kick his butt now though.

Lol i battled my friend in skool. i kiked her butt cause she got the game like 2 weeks after me...but now she could beat MY butt since she uses hacks

Well maybe she could i dunno lol

OrexxerO
06-05-2007, 06:51 PM
Ah its not that I use hacks, its that I hadn't beatin the game yet, and he had. If you look at my tag right here, these are legit pokemon. I would crush him now. Considering that Rayquaza is level 86, and his highest is only level 70 I think.

Steven
06-05-2007, 07:31 PM
I brought my DS to school on the last couple of days since we didn't do a lot, and to my surprise I met like 3 people who had the game with them, I traded them and got their phone numbers so I could get on wifi later and play.

OrexxerO
06-05-2007, 10:16 PM
I have figured out that most people still play, whether or not they admit it.