PDA

View Full Version : Problem Migrating

OrexxerO
06-05-2007, 07:50 PM
Yes mods I should have added this earlier on a earlier thread but I just thought of it now.

I have been migrating pokemon without much problem. I would have to make them forget a HM every now and then. Anyways, my high level swampert has surf. I had to make it forget it. Anyways I go to the move forgetter guy. He says that swampert is unwilling to give up surf...so I can't trade him to my Pearl. IS there some way to get him to give up surf?

Pokemaniac28
06-05-2007, 07:53 PM
I never heard of this problem, thats weird it cant forget a move.

OrexxerO
06-05-2007, 07:54 PM
Yep, I go to make swampert forget Surf. The Forget guy is like "Looks like swampert doesn't want to give up surf". And its frustrating considering hes tough and I want him.

mjb4991
06-05-2007, 08:19 PM
Do you have all you badges? They need to obey you I think.

Steven
06-05-2007, 08:28 PM
Maybe that's your last water pokemon that knows surf, and theres some coding to prevent you from losing all your pokemon with at least one of each HM. I mean, I think it'd be possible to get stuck in Sootopolis city if you didn't have a pokemon who could surf and none of the rods... I don't know. Bring another pokemon with you who knows surf when you try to delete swampert's surf. Or maybe that's swamperts last move, if you gave him 3 other HMs (I think you can) you can't have a pokemon with no moves...

OrexxerO
06-05-2007, 11:15 PM
Thanks for the ideas, I will try them out. Its possible its my last surf guy. We will see.