PDA

View Full Version : Riolu

daneo84
06-05-2007, 07:38 PM
hi all, im new to forum but been browsing pages for ages!
i got Pearl as an american import i live in uk...

any way seeing people having trouble evolving Riolu in to Lucario

this is what i done to get mine evolved at Lv 5!!!

- 5 massages
- 4 poffins (my Rilolu likes sour, so checking berry tags, got 3 low level sours and one high > rarer berries = higher level)
- heal bell > rode around for a while every day, up and down cycling road about ten times every day with him in slot 1
- i fed a couple of proteins (naughty but it makes them happier)

and hey presto a couple battels later i had Lucario at Lv 5

Hope this helps any one else having issue, saves putting in to day care, this pokemon needs to be trained at a low level!
oh one more hint, once evolved use a heart scale and get Dark Pulse move learned... fabulous move with power of 80 and pp of 15...
Best move so far mine has leanrt is Aura Sphere!!! power of 90, pp of 20 and cant miss!!! wicked!!!

Dan

Venusaur456
06-05-2007, 07:46 PM
hi all, im new to forum but been browsing pages for ages!
i got Pearl as an american import i live in uk...

any way seeing people having trouble evolving Riolu in to Lucario

this is what i done to get mine evolved at Lv 5!!!

- 5 massages
- 4 poffins (my Rilolu likes sour, so checking berry tags, got 3 low level sours and one high > rarer berries = higher level)
- heal bell > rode around for a while every day, up and down cycling road about ten times every day with him in slot 1
- i fed a couple of proteins (naughty but it makes them happier)

and hey presto a couple battels later i had Lucario at Lv 5

Hope this helps any one else having issue, saves putting in to day care, this pokemon needs to be trained at a low level!
oh one more hint, once evolved use a heart scale and get Dark Pulse move learned... fabulous move with power of 80 and pp of 15...
Best move so far mine has leanrt is Aura Sphere!!! power of 90, pp of 20 and cant miss!!! wicked!!!

Dan
This should go in the guide section. Anyway, good guide!

GooberNuts
06-05-2007, 07:47 PM
Does it learn other moves if it isn't evolve right away? I kept mine from evolving until lvl 30 but maybe it doesnt really matter.

Scizorhands
06-05-2007, 07:49 PM
Well, this isn't really anything new. I surprise anyone couldn't figure this out themselves.

daneo84
06-05-2007, 07:50 PM
it has a core move set Lucario, but if you go on Serebii.net and look at moves, you'll notice ones at the top which can be "re-learnt" you have Quick attack, foresight and Detect, if i remember, but i used two heart scales and had it learn Dark pulse and metal claw straight away so i could battle same level pokemon to help level better, check all pokemon as liek this case some can re learn some nice new moves...