PDA

View Full Version : What town do you Spend most of your time in?

WifiFX
06-05-2007, 09:55 PM
^^Topic...

I spend most of my time in Jubilife City, Veilstone City, And Soleceon Town...Why? You ask.

It's simple..
Jubilife
GTS
Grass patches
Jubilife tV

Veilstone
Gambling
Shop
Deoxys Rocks

Soleceon
Soleceon Ruins
Breeding

mjb4991
06-05-2007, 09:57 PM
I spend most my time in SOLACEON TOWN!:cool::redface::cool:

slashy
06-05-2007, 10:06 PM
now a days (last 2 days) eliete 4 and a daily visit to jubilife and the one town that the girl gives ur pokemon a massage.

Mysticjason
06-05-2007, 10:20 PM
Definitely Soleceon (spelling?). I've been breeding like mad for last week or so. LOL

WifiFX
06-05-2007, 10:28 PM
Definitely Soleceon (spelling?). I've been breeding like mad for last week or so. LOL

That was....Disturbing..

Could you guys explain WHY you go thare please? So it's not spam..

Flaming Zigzagoon
06-05-2007, 10:32 PM
Hatching eggs at Solaceon like everyone else.

pika2000
06-05-2007, 10:44 PM
Solaceon.
Breeding, hacthing eggs and I also always battle some of the trainers there to evolve my Pokémon.

pernumba
06-05-2007, 11:43 PM
jubilife and solaceon for GTS and Eggs

WifiFX
06-05-2007, 11:43 PM
Solaceon.
Breeding, hacthing eggs and I also always battle some of the trainers there to evolve my Pokémon.

Yeah..I always breed...My newest addition........A Ratatta with flame wheel!

Erureido
06-05-2007, 11:45 PM
jubilife: GTS, Tv station, low level shinx for atk ev training
solaceon: breeding
pastoria: dunno, i just keep going there

Legendary Wolf
06-05-2007, 11:48 PM
Snowpoint and Canalave, there always seems like theres something to do there.

The Jr Trainer
06-05-2007, 11:49 PM
Um here

Jubilfe-GTS

Canlave-MoveDeleter

BikePath-Hatch Eggs

Solaceon-Well you know

Pastoria-Move Relearner

Veilstone-Massage,Gamecorner

BrassIttoTower
06-05-2007, 11:58 PM
I used to go to Hearthome alot for My smart contest Mesprit, but after it won it's master rank, , I layed off it for a while. But I expect Zynx to make a comeback at the Beauty contest soon enough.

Solaceon:
I don't really spend my time here. I just pick up the egg, and run through the routes surrounding it, just happening to pass it. I guess it all adds up though, I suppose.

Survival Area:
Ever since I've gotten my Snorunt into a Froslass, I've been training like mad there. However, I am taking a break so that I can find a Lucky Egg to help boost my pokes exp. I am thinking about moving to Turnback cave though, since somebody said there were lv.66 pokemon in there.

Route Outside of Solaceon:
I've been hunting here for wild Chansey's. I finally have my team of lv.11 Stantler(with smoke ball to flee from any non-Chanseys) lv.45 Furret(with Thief) and my lv.52 Venusaur(with Sleep Powder, in case I wanna catch it). I saw two Chansey's in a row with my pokeradar, then never again have I seen them when I was ready. I have a feeling I'm going to spend a long time here.

Battle Tower:
With the accomplishment of finally getting my Battle Tower team completed (Magnezone, Magmortar, and Froslass), I'm finding my self challenging this place a lot. I got up to 20 straight wins before, just before the Tower Tycoon! Of course, that was when my Froslass had an expert belt instead of a Focus Sash, and I think things will be much different the next time around.

Old Cheateu:
I've been EV training here for with my Snorunt (now Froslass-Glyph-) a while, and I plan to do the same with my Quiet Eevee (to be evolved into a Jolteon).

Other then those places, I'm pretty much all over the place.