PDA

View Full Version : Little face

KOR
06-06-2007, 05:53 PM
So my Aerodactyl had pokerus and i put him in my party with a few other pokemon. They got pokerus and then after a little while i got rid of it. So now when i go to the summary on there picture there is a yellow face with a red outline. The face is a straight face with two red dots. Looks kinda weird. Anyone want to tell me what this is?

Smurf
06-06-2007, 05:55 PM
So my Aerodactyl had pokerus and i put him in my party with a few other pokemon. They got pokerus and then after a little while i got rid of it. So now when i go to the summary on there picture there is a yellow face with a red outline. The face is a straight face with two red dots. Looks kinda weird. Anyone want to tell me what this is?
It just means that you've had Pokerus before and that pokemon cannot get it again.

I believe RSE had something like it as well.

Pokemaniac28
06-06-2007, 05:56 PM
That means that it can't give the virus to anymore pokemons, but it still double EVs.

Zan Sabrefang
06-06-2007, 05:58 PM
As mentioned before, it still have the Pokerus, it is just not able to infect others anymore.

KOR
06-06-2007, 06:08 PM
That means that it can't give the virus to anymore pokemons, but it still double EVs.

So will me pokemon always get there EVs doubled even though they don't have the disease anymore?

Zan Sabrefang
06-06-2007, 06:18 PM
The ones with a face will. Until their EV's max out at 556(?). You will not be able to infect any others, however. Did you manage to store an infected one in time?

The Maple Syrup Baptist
06-06-2007, 06:21 PM
The ones with a face will. Until their EV's max out at 556(?). You will not be able to infect any others, however. Did you manage to store an infected one in time?

510 EVs is max. 255 is max per stat. 2 stats can be maxed.

Storage is important, the most important part of keeping Pokerus, but the 2nd most important part is time of day. Once 12:00 Midnight rolls around, any Pokemon in your party with Pokerus will lose the ability to spread it.

Zan Sabrefang
06-06-2007, 06:24 PM
That's actually not true... I think it may be a 24 hour thing. I caught it at around 8pm and then I went to bed and played a little before work the next day... It still had active Pokerus at 7am.

The Maple Syrup Baptist
06-06-2007, 06:32 PM
That's actually not true... I think it may be a 24 hour thing. I caught it at around 8pm and then I went to bed and played a little before work the next day... It still had active Pokerus at 7am.

It's not, trust me. I've spread Pokerus to my party (luckily deposited 3 or 4 of them) and the ones still in my party lost it at exactly 12:00 Midnight, not having it longer than an hour.

Trust me, I'm right about this.

The Jr Trainer
06-06-2007, 06:40 PM
The face means that they have been cured of the virus.

Zan Sabrefang
06-06-2007, 06:45 PM
It's not, trust me. I've spread Pokerus to my party (luckily deposited 3 or 4 of them) and the ones still in my party lost it at exactly 12:00 Midnight, not having it longer than an hour.

Trust me, I'm right about this.That doesn't explain how my Staraptor still had it at 7am the next day :eh: