PDA

View Full Version : Mystery Dungeon: Sinnoh Version RP

Pancakeman
06-06-2007, 08:09 PM
Okay, this RP is like Mystery Dungeon Red and Blue but with Sinnoh Pokemon.
You basically wake up as a Pokemon one morning and find others who have the same problem. You have 2 goals: Return to normal; And help save the day by defeating Team Solar /Team Lunar from taking all legendary and (even rare) pokemon and depleting their energy to make Ultra Lasers to break open the Sun/Moon and retrieve the Sun Harness/Moon Harness. (They are humans. I know you really can't do this but hey, it's fantasy. And it's an Ultra Laser. It can split gases. No, I am no scientist.)
Players join Attack Groups and give them a name.
All groups have leaders. NO FIGHTING
When you find your group, there are trade-offs if neccesary.
NO CLAN BATTLES
Also, the story takes place in the Sinnoh Region. Feel free to make yourself a map. :biggrin:

ANY POKEMON AVAILABLE ALLOWEDIf you need to change your posts, please feel free to do so.
NO LEGENDARIES
U CAN ALSO BE A HUMAN IF UR FAVORITES HAVE BEEN TAKEN

Opokemon (including legendaries and starters) will be found through the story and may or may not join your team.

Use this template:

NAME:

POKEMON:

PKMN TYPES:

SPECIAL ABILITIES:

SPECIAL BACKGROUNDS:

TEAM:~~~save for later~~~|||dont copy :)

this is mine:

NAME:Ryan

POKEMON:Lucario

PKMN TYPES:Steel/Fighting

SPECIAL ABILITIES:Inner Focus/Steadfast

SPECIAL BACKGROUNDS:Feels the reason he is a Lucario is b/c of the way he badly mistreated his own Lucario :sad:

Aruseus777
06-06-2007, 09:50 PM
Please spell check an rp's plot before posting it.

Lord Celebi
06-07-2007, 12:32 AM
Furthermore, the plot is too short.

*Locked*

Dr Scott
06-08-2007, 04:47 AM
*Unlocked

Rust, I know I don't have much seniority over you, and I haven't been a mod for that long, I think you're a little too trigger happy.

Give them a warning, and if they haven't fixed it by then, THEN you lock.

It's more fair, and it looks better then making basically the same thing in a new thread ^^;.

Realityxxx
06-09-2007, 01:30 PM
:eek::eek:okay, this rp is like mystery dungeon red and blue but with sinnoh pokemon
u become ur desired pokemon and play it out and stop team solar and team lunar from taking all legendary and (even rare) pokemon and depleting their energy to make ultra lasers to break open the sun/moon and retrieve the Sun Harness/Moon Harness (they are humans)
players join attack groups and give them a name
all groups have leaders NO FIGHTING

U MUST BE A SOMEWHAT RARE POKEMON
(not like...pikachu, starters, etc.)
U CAN ALSO BE A HUMAN IF UR FAVORITES HAVE BEEN TAKEN

other pokemon (including legendaries and starters) will be found throughout the story and may or may not join ur team

use this template:

NAME:

POKEMON:

PKMN TYPES:

SPECIAL ABILITIES:

SPECIAL BACKGROUNDS:

TEAM:~~~save for later~~~|||dont copy :)

this is mine:

NAME:Ryan

POKEMON:Lucario

PKMN TYPES:Steel/Fighting

SPECIAL ABILITIES:mega speed

SPECIAL BACKGROUNDS:feels the reason he is a Lucario is b/c of the way he badly mistreated his own Lucario :sad:

No legendaries? Then why are YOU part legendary? Also, mega speed is NOT one of Lucario's SA ((Special Abilities)). I'ts SA is Inner Focus and Steadfast.:
Name: May
Pokemon: Togekiss
PKMN Types: Normal/Flying
Special abilities: Hustle/Serine Grace
Speacial Backgrounds: It is very rare to see a female Togekiss. That's why when she was first saw hunters they swuopped at her with their guns. So now, May hides scaredfully as she scares what awaits her...

Saraibre Ryu
06-09-2007, 02:18 PM
Name: Tearess

Pokemon: Flygon (As Trapinch are rare in Diamond/Pearl. It says that on serebii.net)

PKMN Types: Dragon/Ground

Special Abilities: Levitate

Special Backrounds: Very musical, and is very effective against Ice types, even though she doesn't seem like it. Being a shiny Flygon wasn't easy for her, but traveling alone did give her alot of thinking time, which is probably why she's so smart.

Mitsuzo-kun
06-09-2007, 02:58 PM
Name: Jackson

Pokémon: Umbreon

Pokémon Type(s): Dark

Special Abilities: Synchronise

Special Backgrounds: His parents loved him as an Eevee, but when he evolved, they dumped him. Since then, he finds it very hard to trust anyone. But anyone he befriends, gets a very loyal aquaintance.

umbreonandespeon
06-09-2007, 03:16 PM
Name: Leafee

Pokémon:Leafeon

Pokémon Type(s): Grass

Special Abilities: Forgot.

Special Backgrounds: Leafee was a outcast in forests, so she ran away and became a loner...

sockyo
06-09-2007, 04:43 PM
NAME: Raziel (Raz)

POKEMON: Honchkrow

PKMN TYPES: Dark / Flying

SPECIAL ABILITIES: Insomnia, Super Luck

SPECIAL BACKGROUNDS: Raz borned in a curcis and lived with a flying Pokemon trainer. His trainer, that was one of the wrost trainers in the curcis bought a Dusk Stone from one of the trainers that worked with him and evolved Raz to to Honchkrow. One day, someone burned the curcis. Raz lost his tainer, all what he could do is to travel and find something with meaning to his life.

justin6825
06-10-2007, 12:08 AM
Name: Justin

Pokemon: Dragonite

PKMN Types: Dragon, Flying

Special abilitiy: Inner Focus

Special Backrounds: Justin had found a dragonite one day and teased it. The Dragonite killed him and as Justin's punishment he had to be a Dragonite until he did 50 good deeds. Then he could live in heaven for the rest of eternity.

Lonsie
06-10-2007, 01:24 AM
Then why are YOU part legendary?

Lucario isn't a legendary.

Realityxxx
06-10-2007, 01:57 AM
Lucario isn't a legendary.

I said it was PART legendary.

vedros
06-10-2007, 03:34 AM
Ultra lasers to break open the sun and moon?

~Vedros grabs his list of things that are wrong with this RP~

Ahem...
You can't break open the sun, it's a big gaseous ball.
When you type up an RP, don't spell like an MSN retard.
You must be a rare pokemon? Why?

I'm just going to stop now.
But believe me, I could have gone on for pages, upon pages.

Otherwise, this would be a cool RP if it weren't for the myriad of ways in which it sucked.

Pancakeman
06-10-2007, 12:06 PM
:eek::eek:

No legendaries? Then why are YOU part legendary? Also, mega speed is NOT one of Lucario's SA ((Special Abilities)). I'ts SA is Inner Focus and Steadfast.:
Name: May
Pokemon: Togekiss
PKMN Types: Normal/Flying
Special abilities: Hustle/Serine Grace
Speacial Backgrounds: It is very rare to see a female Togekiss. That's why when she was first saw hunters they swuopped at her with their guns. So now, May hides scaredfully as she scares what awaits her...

Lucario is on my top 5 list of Pokemon. From what I believe, he is only rare. If there is any proof you have of him a legendary please send it to me and I will change it, and that bit with the SA, I was on another forum and it asked "What's your favorite super power?" and I was looking at the keyboard (like I am right now) and I was typing on the other, went to the this thinking it was the other. Oops.

Also, thanks for unlocking this thread. I thought that was impossible. (I was never a mod.) I have no regrets if it were to stay locked- It's one of my first ones. Second to be exact. I have changed the plot (hopefully) to everyones liking. Please look it over carefully.

Ultra lasers to break open the sun and moon?

~Vedros grabs his list of things that are wrong with this RP~

Ahem...
You can't break open the sun, it's a big gaseous ball.
When you type up an RP, don't spell like an MSN retard.
You must be a rare pokemon? Why?

I'm just going to stop now.
But believe me, I could have gone on for pages, upon pages.

Otherwise, this would be a cool RP if it weren't for the myriad of ways in which it sucked.

I suck. End of story.

Also, this is FANTASY so I can do whatever I want, right? :biggrin:
I'm used to typing like an "MSN retard" because people don't care on the 3 other forums I go to. I quit 1. I hope I won't quit this one.
Yes, now I'm thinking "any pokemon, not legendary."

Realityxxx
06-11-2007, 11:51 AM
If possible, can i make a second charry?:
Name: Sea
Pokemon: Vaporeon
PKMN types: Water
Special abilities: Water absorb
Speacial backgrounds: Sea is good friends with May. She is known to follow May because, May's parents and her parents died together.

umbreonandespeon
06-11-2007, 04:41 PM
we should have battles.:wink:

espeonlover
06-11-2007, 05:00 PM
NAME: Kitty

POKEMON: Delcatty

PKMN TYPES: Normal, and she is part lunar, meaning she is magic :D

SPECIAL ABILITIES: cute charm and Ultra pwn :P (because of her moves :P)

SPECIAL BACKGROUNDS: None :P since its not history i wont do this part.

TEAM: Team... MEOW

Pancakeman
06-11-2007, 05:15 PM
we should have battles.:wink:

Oh, we will... We will...:cool:

Also, I won't say anything if your accepted- I want this to be as friendly as possible so there will be more contrast in the characters. I will let you know if you will not be eligible and will have to change your entry.

Pancakeman
06-12-2007, 05:24 PM
If possible, can i make a second charry?:
Name: Sea
Pokemon: Vaporeon
PKMN types: Water
Special abilities: Water absorb
Speacial backgrounds: Sea is good friends with May. She is known to follow May because, May's parents and her parents died together.

Yes you may. Although I am not very fond of it, I will allow it. I hope NOBODY ELSE wants a second entry.

Geez, I feel like I just advanced from Nerd to Nerd Leader.

Oops. Sorry for the double post. I wasn't on the last page.