PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: Legacy of the Tailed Beasts

Lord Fedora
06-06-2007, 09:41 PM
((Just a note ahead of time so none of you manga readers out there get your hopes up, though the powers of the Tailed Beasts will be at your disposal, their powers will be incredibly diminished and brought to the same level. Also, to prevent competition for the Nine-Tailed Fox, which everyone will probably want, I will be taking it.))

The Akatsuki failed. They thought that they could control them, but they failed. They thought they could handle the power. They failed. After an assault from the strongest members of the great ninja villages overwhelmed them in an attempt to rescue Naruto Uzumaki from their hideout, the Akatsuki took an enourmous risk. Before the rituals had been completed, before all had been prepared, the nine who had survived the initial assualt on the villains, including their leader, absorbed the Tailed Beasts into their bodies, the still unnamed leader taking in the Nine-Tailed Fox directly from Uzumaki himself. As Naruto lay there dying and the nine, who would later become known as the Masked Demons, the demons hidden away in human hosts, stod awaiting the onslaught, something happened. TheMasked Demons took over their bodies. The feral beasts were unable to control their new bodies though, unused to two legs, with no tails for support or balance. In a last ditch effort, they attempted to escape the fortress, but where stopped by several Leaf shinobi, including Naruto's old comrades, Sakura and Sasuke. Without control of their power, or the power of their human hosts, the Tailed Beasts died that day. Sakura and Sasuke were able to get to Naruto in time, and Sakura was able to heal him. Because of the remnants of power the demon fox had been able to leave in him, Naruto still had much power, and was therefore able to rise to the position of Hokage as was his dream. from there on out, everything was beggining to look up for The Leaf Village, as well as the other great ninja villages. Naruto, the Sixth Hokage, was able to bring about peace to the entire continent, and bring all the countries together, forming one nation, the Land of Eternity. This nation, even after the death of Naruto, lived on in peace for many years.

This is what was happening in the mortal world. But in the spirit world, things are a lot different. The spirit world is a place of chaos and disorder, where demons and cruel spirits fight for dominance for all eternity. Though it is unclear what God, or Gods for that matter, made the decision from high up above in the part of the spirit world where good people come that the Tailed Beasts would fit in there perfectly, enjoy it even, until the day came when they dominated. Then it would only be a matter of time before they managed to organize the darker parts of the spirit world, and assualted the higher. In order to prevent this, this higher power offered them a deal. Should they choose, willingly to sleep for several thousand years, until the time came when they were completely forgotten, they would be sent back to the mortal world, to wreak havok once more. The Tailed Beasts eagerly accepted. It would be so much easier to take he mortal world, andthen from there the spirit world as well. What they didn't realize was that it was a trap. They would be reincarnated, but as mere humans, and their powers would be nearly depleted. Additionaly, as long as they were confined to those human souls, their personalities would be held at bay as well, replaced by good souls, helping their human sould to master their techniques. Instead of wreaking havok on the world, they would help it, in any way they coul. Think of it as a form of community service, but one that would last for all eternity, as their souls would be recycled over and over again. And he worst part would be that the demons would have to watch ast they performed these acts, from deep within the corner of the mind. Pure torture.

And so that brings us to present day. The Land of Eternity, though it has lost that name in favor of "Japan", has slowly evolved, though in some ways for the worse. For one thing, humans have all but lost their control of chakra, making any form of jutsu impossible to use, save for a few who never even know those abilities. For another, the need for ninja has been lost as weaponry has evolved to what it is today. New places have been discovered, new countries, new continents even. And all is normal, with the exception of a few, very unique children who have been born around the same time, within a few years of each other anyway, who all had one thing in common, despite being born in different places all around the globe. Upon birth, each had an unusual mark on the backs of their necks, each of which looked very much alike and each of which followed a strange pattern. Each child had a line going down the neck, on the back and a little to the side, and the only variation was the number, ranging from one to nine and never the same.

Several years later, the people of the world have noticed strange occurences. The magnetic poles have shifted slightly, not too much to cause any damage, but still, very abrupt and unpredicted. There have also been unusual weather patterns, with snow on the equater and bright sun in the Arctic. Again, nothing too serious to be concerned about. What is concerning, though no one knows it, is the mysterious figure who is always in once place in the world one day, and in another the nest, despite no records of him even existing. He has been spotted in pictures from all over the world, and usually right after those sightings, one of the strange weather anomalies occurs. It is unkown just who he is.

Now, nine children must discover who they are. Their purpose, their meaning. What they want to do in life is much different from what they will do. For they are not just ordinary kids. No. They are the last of the ninja. The only ones who can save their world from almost certain destruction. They are... the Tailed Beasts.

Rules: PE2K rules (duh)
Keep the romance to a minimum please. I'm okay with it, but keep it PG-13, please.
To prove that you have in fact read the rules, please click on the link in my sig, and then copy and paste the message into a PM, then send it to me.
NO GODMODDING!!!! I know it might be tempting, what with all the raw power you could have, but please dont go overboard.
Final rule, you can have any sort of realtion to characters in the anime or manga. ESPECIALLY not the Uchiha clan or the Hyuga clan. I won't allow it.

I can and will kick out anyone who defies me or my rules. I am not just the Game Master, I am also the Game God, and I will send the characters of any rule breakers straight down the river styx myself.

Sign-up Sheet (Mine will come later)

Name:
Gender: If I have to explain this to you, I want you to turn around right now and don't come back until you are at least 13, because clearly that would make you five.
Tailed Beast: Okay, here's the fun part. Since several of the Tailed Beasts have yet to be named or identified, I will allow you to re-create the forms of the demons, although Shukaku's name will have to stay.
Description: FIVE LINE REQUIREMENT!!!!!! I will also not apreciate those who stuff their sign-ups with useless filler either, so just don't do it people.
Personality: *points up*
History: *Points up again* except this one I want to be 10 LINE REQUIREMENT, or three paragraphs, and again, I have been trained to recognize filler. Also, just for future reference, you do not know that you are the reincarnated form of a demon, or that you have the ability to use jutsu. Which brings me to...
Jutsu: Any jutsu you want. I will allow you to develop ONE of your own, and you can have up to five from here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninjutsu_%28Naruto%29 or here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genjutsu_in_Naruto or here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_taijutsu_in_Naruto. just to remember, S or A-Ranked Jutsu aren't gonna fly, and B-Rank you won't be able to use right away. For your made up jutsu, you must fill out this seperate form:
Name of Jutsu:
Description: What the jutsu itself looks like. It should relate back to your Beast, though that's not required.
Rank: The made up is your one S ranked Jutsu. That means it's your trump card uber technique, but you can't use it right away.
Tailed Form: Like Kyubi Naruto. For this one I want both physical and personality changes, since they're both going to be short. This is a three line requirement for the appearance and another three lines for the personality. Remember, there are ups and downs to the higher tails. They allow you higher tailed forms, at the cost of health, as well as your own personality. Not saying you'll turn totally evil, just become more and more feral, so it takes you alot more energy to pull out of it.
RP Sample: This is REQUIRED by all except me, since I know my own skill. It's simply a way of measuring how good you are, so as to debate wether or not to let you in (for me of course. No one else gets a say)

Alright, here's the deal on reservations. You MUST still include an RP Sample in your Reservation, and also tell me which Beast you want (number of tails-what kind of animal it will be.). all right, and that's it. Have fun.

One: FlameRyushin, Bear Shukaku
Two:
Three: Draconic_Espeon, Cat
Four:
Five:
Six:
Seven: Xlugon Pyro, Aardvark
Eight: Kingofrohan888, Wolf
Nine: Eeveeking929, Fox (gotta go with the classics)

Draconic_Espeon
06-06-2007, 10:53 PM
OMGNateyouaresoawesomeIloveyou.

In other words... I want to join. *goes and does the weird thing you requested in the rules* Save me a spot! Please!

EDIT: Naaaate... There is no link in your sig.

CM
06-06-2007, 10:53 PM
I have a question... isn't the two-tailed beast the cat?

Draconic_Espeon
06-06-2007, 11:56 PM
I don't think it's set. The way it sounds, the creature is whatever you want it to be, with however many tails you want it to have, so long as it isn't taken.

If at all possible, I'd like a five or three tailed dragon.

Lord Fedora
06-07-2007, 12:02 AM
Xue and Crystal, what I'm saying is that the Tailed Beasts have been reduced to an equal amount. By no means are they weak, but I'd say that their human hosts would have about 4 times as much chakra as an average human. And in reincarnation, many times you will be reincarnated as a new animal, and the Tailed Beasts are no exception to this rule. I'm keeping the Nine-Tailed Fox as is in terms of apperaance, but you don't have to with the others due to the fact that as far as I know, no one knows the identity of the other three Tailed Beasts. There's Shukaku, who I believe is some sort of japanese racoon, the two tail;ed cat, the three tailed, um, turtle I think, though I don't know how that is, but we don't know the identities of 4-8, so yeah, we're actually missing five of them. That's why I'm allowing you to choose new reincarnated forms. And I'm sorry DE, I forgot that I got rid of that link in favor of my Kakashi banner. It was supposed to say "King Nate the n00b destroyer has eaten your brains" or something like that, but anyway I'll change it. And DE and Xue, the reservations require you tell me which Beast you want, and optionally what animal they will be reincarnated to (in spirit, not in body. In body they are humans, that's just for the tailed forms.)

Edit: No DE, you can not have a three or five tailed dragon. I don't think I'll be allowing mythical creatures of untold power, thank you very much.

Double Edit: I will, however, reserve three or five tails for you. In fact, I'll flip a coin, and that's what you get reserved. You can choose either one provided the other isn't taken of course, it's just for convenience sake.

Third and Final Edit: Okay, came up heads. You get reserved Three unless you tell me otherwise, although clearly you guys didn't read because I just remembered I asked for RP Samples. DE and Xue, I can accept reservations without it because I've RPed with you, but for fairness sake I'm gonna have to ask you to include it in your form.

ArusuesFactor
06-07-2007, 12:10 AM
We've known each for a long time on this site. You're my man Nate! REserve me a spot please.

Lord Fedora
06-07-2007, 12:14 AM
We've known each for a long time on this site. You're my man Nate! REserve me a spot please.
Okay, how are you people not getting the "I need an RP Sample and your choice of Tails with a reservation" thing? Reservation temporarily deniied.

Draconic_Espeon
06-07-2007, 12:17 AM
Three is fine. I like both. Hm... If no dragon, could I have a three tailed bat? Technically, bats don't have much in the way of tails, but maybe this one could have three long, thin tails with a tuft of fur at the end of each.

If not, snake. If not that... I'll settle with the raccoon.

Lord Fedora
06-07-2007, 12:20 AM
Three is fine. I like both. Hm... If no dragon, could I have a three tailed bat? Technically, bats don't have much in the way of tails, but maybe this one could have three long, thin tails with a tuft of fur at the end of each.

If not, snake. If not that... I'll settle with the raccoon.
Eh, snake seems too... Orochimaru. I can accept racoon though. Alrighty then, I'll put you down for a racoon.

Draconic_Espeon
06-07-2007, 12:24 AM
No bat then? Meh. I'll make do. >>

Lord Fedora
06-07-2007, 12:25 AM
No bat then? Meh. I'll make do. >>
If it makes you feel better I think racoons are pwnsome. We have one in the garage, and very time I go to take out the trash, it assualts me. I'm lucky I'm not dead from the attacks.

Xlugon Pyro
06-07-2007, 12:43 AM
Well, I'm not sure what to put for an RP sample. If I'm taking a tail, I'd like 8 tails because its a nice, favored number of mine, though ironically, 9 is my favorite but it's taken, and 8 might make my character too feral in spirit form, so I'll go wiht 7 tails. As a beast to go with my tailed form, that'll take some thought. I was thinking badger, but they dont have much for tails. For reservations, I'ma grabbin' an 7 tailed aardvark! Those things would be awesome with a snout like that! I hope being an aardvark is ok. I'll begin working on the application ASAP.

Lord Fedora
06-07-2007, 12:46 AM
Well, I'm not sure what to put for an RP sample. If I'm taking a tail, I'd like 8 tails because its a nice, favored number of mine, though ironically, 9 is my favorite but it's taken, and 8 might make my character too feral in spirit form, so I'll go wiht 7 tails. As a beast to go with my tailed form, that'll take some thought. I was thinking badger, but they dont have much for tails. For reservations, I'ma grabbin' an 7 tailed aardvark! Those things would be awesome with a snout like that! I hope being an aardvark is ok. I'll begin working on the application ASAP.
An aardvark is fine Xue, but you do realize that you don't have to use Eight Tailed Spirit form. If you have a higher number of tails, you can go into a higher stage, but you can still use one tail or two at a time.

Xlugon Pyro
06-07-2007, 12:50 AM
Oh, so my number of tails can be chosen? Personally I don't read the manga and I only watch the dubbed Naruto on Cartoon Network. I dont know much, but I love the show, so don't expect me to know too much. I'll try to learn though, because I'm eager to. I may have to wait on the application for tomorrow, though. I also got a detention on that day, so that'll limit my time even more. Yup, I've been bad. >:D

Lord Fedora
06-07-2007, 01:00 AM
Oh, so my number of tails can be chosen? Personally I don't read the manga and I only watch the dubbed Naruto on Cartoon Network. I dont know much, but I love the show, so don't expect me to know too much. I'll try to learn though, because I'm eager to. I may have to wait on the application for tomorrow, though. I also got a detention on that day, so that'll limit my time even more. Yup, I've been bad. >:D
Its like this (I'll try to tell you as much as I can without spoiling you). Naruto has access to multiple feral forms. We haven't even seen the frst one, the closest we've gotten is when he went into that berserk mode when fighting Haku and again in the first fight against Orochimaru, at least in the dub. But anyway, that was jsut a crack in the fox's chakra overshadowing his. In the case of Naruto's Tailed Forms, the chakra actually spurts out and mixes with his, creating an aura of red chakra around him in the shape of a humanoid fox. Depending on how much chakra there is, that determines which tail he's using. He can go up to Four Tails right now, but that pretty much has the power to kill him if he's in it too long. Way too much power for the human body to handle.

Edit: Oh, some bit of minor stupidity on my part. I forgot to mention that in addition to the five normal jutsu and the one personalized one, you can also use any of the jutsu in there labeled "All Ninja Academy Graduates". My mistake for not mentioning that earlier.

Draconic_Espeon
06-07-2007, 01:25 AM
Okay, cool as racoons may be, I've changed my mind. I'd like a three tailed cat instead. Sorry, my last change, I promise, but I like cats more. XP I'll be working on my sign-up.

CloudOfNines
06-07-2007, 01:40 AM
^^ seems like a good rp

Name:Jordan Stiebritz

Tailed Beast: Shukaku (Basically the same as the original but shaped like a Bear).

Description: Jordan for some unknown reason’s has always been thin and tall. He is currently 6 foot 2 inches at the moment. On his face he always has a depressed look because everyone had always shunned him (reason in history). His nose is fairly straight except for the few times he has tripped himself and broke his nose making it about a centimeter from being straight. He has thin lips with clean straight teeth and dark blue eyes with dark blond hair on his head. He also has this 1 millimeter by 1 millimeter dot thing on his forehead right between his eyebrows for an unknown reason. His skin is a tan-ish color. He usually wears skin tight blue jeans and a dark red shirt with a white stripe right in the middle of his sleeves starting from the left on his left arm and swirling up in a spiral to his shoulder (same on the right side but the stripe starts on the right part of the sleeve). He also wears black sneakers. His fingernails are badly cut from his habit of chewing on his fingernails when he is nervous.
Personality: Jordan even with the depressed look on his face making him look sad, actually is kind most of the time except to a few people that he has learnt to hate in his current lifetime. When left alone to live on his own as on a camping trip his parents had made him do when he was 10, you will usually find him huddled up in a ball in the back of a cave (basically fear of being alone). If anyone had ever died in front of him Jordan would become extremely angry and try to kill the person that killed the person who had died but so far he has controlled his anger and has not even made a gash in anyone (this had only happened once when a robber killed his mother (explained in history).

History: Jordan when he was 5, when he first went to school everyone stared at him and then three kids in the class who passed him through the day would say “oh look the giant is coming, lets kill him giants don’t belong here”. After his first year of school everyone called him Giant including the teachers. Afterward for his unusual height he had been shunned by the kids and when his parents learned of this they pitied him and told the principal about it. The principal had already known about this and said he would stop it but never even tried. Later in his life he had only a few friends but by the time he was 11 he had decided just to not try to make friends seeing as they always moved away or became home-schooled. The year after he had learnt of why they had moved away or started becoming home-schooled, him. After learning that detail he almost his anger out on the nearest person. Luckily that person hadn’t been looking. Jordan had raised his hand and clasped it as if getting ready to punch the guy but instead just took a heavy sigh and controlled his anger. He then unclasped his hands. That night he told his mom about that. When she heard about that she removed him from the school and home schooled him. Ever since then he has tried to learn more Than any of those other kids could've ever had. His mom had been suprised at his learning ability and in about 1 year he completed 2 grades of home-schooling. After about a year a thief broke into his house at night. Unluckily where he broke in was where Jordan’s mom had been at that time. A gunshot had awoken him. He raced to a wall by the living room entrance and look inside the living room to find the thief in front of his dead mom’s body. He quickly ran to the phone and called 911 and as soon as he had called he raced to his bedroom and huddled under his covers. Within a few minutes the cops were there and arrested the thief. The thief in that house was charged of stealing and murder. Jordan quickly got back to sleep but he had hoped that this was a dream and he would wake up any second went back to bed. Unluckily it wasn’t a dream and found himself being kicked out of the house to clean up the murder. The murder left a terrible scar in his life making him hate all existence for the next year then excepting the murder of his mother. For the next few years he has resided with his father till recently he had ran away and hid away in a close by park out of hate for his life.

Jutsu: Desert Coffin, Desert Funeral, Desert Imperial Funeral, Desert Prison, Desert Suspension (they don’t have ranks so are they ok? And of course they will be weaker no killing on contact crud =-P)Name of Jutsu: Desert blade

Description: Desert blade in human form basically makes a blade made out of sand that is about 1000x harder than beach sand when molded with chalkra, while in demon form it will act as 4 meter long claws on both arms.

Tailed Form: (Description) Jordan in his demon-state looks like a bear with his small stubby legs, tall body, short tail,
and long bear arms reaching about a half foot from his legs. When Jordan is transforming he is his normal size but when the transformation is complete he is about 20 meters tall (feet and legs 3 meters). Other than his size and his small features like legs, arms, etc his head looks like a 3 meter long barrel with 1/4th of a meter long ears.

(Personality) When in demon form Jordan acts almost exactly the opposite of himself. He moves with anger and kills anyone friend, ally, or foe. When Jordan is trying to contain the transformation, Shukaku uses a forced sleep jutsu and makes it so that the outlook is switched around a.k.a. Jordan is looking through the back of the mind and Shukaku is on a killing rampage of frustration from seeing the new world rather than being in the old where they didn’t have these metallic things that shot out little things made of lead or giant explosive things supposedly called mistle’s.

RP Sample: Before thread was restarted:http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41111

After thread was restarted:http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42297

the thread recently had been restarted so I am posting both (sorry for the short posts in the rp)

EspeonSun
06-07-2007, 01:42 AM
Reserve a spot for me please! If you can.

Lord Fedora
06-07-2007, 01:52 AM
^^ seems like a good rp

Name:Jordan Stiebritz

Tailed Beast: Shukaku (Basically the same as the original but shaped like a Bear).

Description: Jordan for some unknown reason’s has always been thin and tall. He is currently 6 foot 2 inches at the moment. On his face he always has a depressed look because everyone had always shunned him (reason in history). His nose is fairly straight except for the few times he has tripped himself and broke his nose making it about a centimeter from being straight. He has thin lips with clean straight teeth and dark blue eyes with dark blond hair on his head. He also has this 1 millimeter by 1 millimeter dot thing on his forehead right between his eyebrows for an unknown reason. His skin is a tan-ish color. He usually wears skin tight blue jeans and a dark red shirt with a white stripe right in the middle of his sleeves starting from the left on his left arm and swirling up in a spiral to his shoulder (same on the right side but the stripe starts on the right part of the sleeve). He also wears black sneakers. His fingernails are badly cut from his habit of chewing on his fingernails when he is nervous.
Personality: Jordan even with the depressed look on his face making him look sad, actually is kind most of the time except to a few people that he has learnt to hate in his current lifetime. When left alone to live on his own as on a camping trip his parents had made him do when he was 10, you will usually find him huddled up in a ball in the back of a cave (basically fear of being alone). If anyone had ever died in front of him Jordan would become extremely angry and try to kill the person that killed the person who had died (this had only happened once when a robber killed his mother (explained in history).

History: Jordan when he was 5, when he first went to school everyone stared at him and then three kids in the class who passed him through the day would say “oh look the giant is coming, lets kill him giants don’t belong here”. After his first year of school everyone called him Giant including the teachers. Afterward for his unusual height he had been shunned by the kids and when his parents learned of this they pitied him and told the principal about it. The principal had already known about this and said he would stop it but never even tried. Later in his life he had only a few friends but by the time he was 11 he had decided just to not try to make friends seeing as they always moved away or became home-schooled. The year after he had learnt of why they had moved away or started becoming home-schooled, him. After learning that detail he took his anger out on the nearest person. Luckily that person hadn’t been looking. Jordan had raised his hand and clasped it as if getting ready to punch the guy but to his astonishment sand started swirling by the sides of the guy who he had just been ready to beat down with all his might but now with the sand their his anger turned to awe. He then unclasped his hand and as the sand fell down he looked at his hands wondering where this mysterious power came from. Ever since then he has tried to learn more about his power and in the process learned a few new techniques. After two years of learning of his power, a thief broke into his house at night. Unluckily where he broke in was where Jordan’s mom had been at that time. A gunshot had awoken him. He raced to the living room to find the thief in front of his dead mom’s body. Anger took control of him and his first par-shall transformation had occurred. Both his arms had sand rapped around them and formed bear arms. He then had killed the thief in a few moments. After about a minute of staying in one place he realized what he had done and hoping this was a dream and he would wake up any second went back to bed. Unluckily it wasn’t a dream and because of the sand killing the thief, Jordan was not charged of murder, but it still puzzled the police. A year later the case was put into the cold case files. In the next year Jordan had run away and found a quiet place at night but a busy place in the day time and is presently living their practicing his skills in the close forest.

Jutsu: Desert Coffin, Desert Funeral, Desert Imperial Funeral, Desert Prison, Desert Suspension (they don’t have ranks so are they ok? And of course they will be weaker no killing on contact crud =-P)Name of Jutsu: Desert blade

Description: Desert blade in human form basically makes a blade made out of sand that is about 1000x harder than beach sand when molded with chalkra, while in demon form it will act as 4 meter long claws on both arms.

Tailed Form: (Description) Jordan in his demon-state looks like a bear with his small stubby legs, tall body, short tail,
and long bear arms reaching about a half foot from his legs. When Jordan is transforming he is his normal size but when the transformation is complete he is about 20 meters tall (feet and legs 3 meters). Other than his size and his small features like legs, arms, etc his head looks like a 3 meter long barrel with 1/4th of a meter long ears.

(Personality) When in demon form Jordan acts almost exactly the opposite of himself. He moves with anger and kills anyone friend, ally, or foe. When Jordan is trying to contain the transformation, Shukaku uses a forced sleep jutsu and makes it so that the outlook is switched around a.k.a. Jordan is looking through the back of the mind and Shukaku is on a killing rampage of frustration from seeing the new world rather than being in the old where they didn’t have these metallic things that shot out little things made of lead or giant explosive things supposedly called mistle’s.

RP Sample: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22985 (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22985)

(Hope I have enough posts in this, I left after about my fourth post in it ^^; until about 2 weeks or so ago)

FlameRyushin: DENIED. You clearly didn't read, otherwise you would know that I specifically said you don' know about your powers yet. If you edit that out and replace it with something else, the you'll be almost good. The almost part is the part where I tell you that I don't want any of you to be murderers. It's not gonna happen. Also, that thread is incredibly old. Can you give me an RP example that's actually, you know, living?

Reserve a spot for me please! If you can.

If I didn't know you people better, I'd say you were doing this to annoy me. I'm not taking any more reservations that do not including Tails and an RP Sample, because that is all proof that you did not read the first post.

Edit: Alright, I'm adding my own SU to the total.

Name: Cole Reiken
Tailed Beast: The Nine Tailed Fox
Description: Cole is a tall guy, despite being only 15, and he can dwarf most men, standing at about 6 feet tall. He has a skinny frame, and if you didn't know him, you'd think he barely ate anything. He has short cut dark brown hair and very dark brown eyes, which could be mistaken for either red or black. He tends to go for the dark, mysterious look. He wears a black shirt and jeans, black boots, and black sunglasses most of the time. He also has his favorite black trenchcoat, which he rarely leaves the house without. It gives him a very Neo-esque look. In addition, after he makes the summoning contract with the fox, he'll get the summoning seal tattooed on his arm, similar to Orochimaru, so he can summon his furry friends much more quickly.

Personality: Cole is... well he's just not nice. He's the kid who would often push you out of the way on the way to the drinking fountain in kindergarden. It's not that he means to be, but he lived the life of a spoiled rich kid, never really knew his family. So, he doesn't really understand what "nice" is. After his sister Molly was born, however, he started to loosen up, although that was only 10 years ago, and Cole's still got a long way to go. Molly serves as his closest friend, and precious sister, and Cole won't forgive anyone who dares to lay a hand on her. Cole also has a little bit of a wild side to him, hence the Neo look. Cole has a generous side to him too, and if you were to go down to a certain pier at a certain time of night on a certain night of the month, you would find proof, as you would see him giving money to a little old lady, who would then take that money to a small orphanage, to be spent on food and clothes, and the month's bills.

History: Cole was, as said before, born a spoiled rich kid. He was homeschooled from the age of three ("those nasty little public school children will give him germs") until he was six, when he insisted on a public school education. He wanted to change his mind five minutes into his first class. He found himself surrounded by idiots he had nothing in common with whatsoever. But he never saw his parents after that because they always worked from very early in the morning through way past his bedtime, so he could never tell them. In an attempt to get their attention, Cole tried numerous things, from taking up karate to dressing up like a clown. They never noticed him. It wasn't until he was 12 that he found he had someone he could actually relate to. Though they didn't recognize really how much Cole hated public school, his parents did see that it didn't suit him, and to prevent that from happening to his younger sister Molly, they had sent her away to a boarding school right when she was about 5. It wasn't until two years later that she wrote, insisting that she hated private school and wanted to come back nd go to public. Mther and Father nearly fainted. But Cole was delighted. His sister was plenty smart like he was, and as soon as she got back Cole began to get to know her again. It's come to the point now where if anyone so much as lays a hand on her and she doesn't like it, they need to dive for cover or face his wrath. Cole still tries to get his parent's attention, and that is what lead him to the dark edgy look which he has settled on, having come to like ity. He even tried smoking, which probably would have worked had it not been for the fact that he nearly choked on the cigar he stole from Father's desk. He didn't touch a single peice of flammable drugs ever again.

Jutsu: Along with the Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu, Ninja Art summoning Jutsu (will make a contract with a fox later on), Cursed Illusion Jutsu (my English name for the Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique), The Lion's Barrage (Hey, the Demon Fox has a good memory), and the Leaf Thunder Fist, Cole can also use:
Name of Jutsu: Spiraling Chidori (Demon Fox came up with it himself after seeing the Chidori through Naruto's eyes and then feeling the power of the Spiraling Sphere.)
Description: This attack packs some punch. The user first creates the Chidori in his hands, and then using the spiraling sphere technique, focuses the power into one quick punch. The demon fox only taught the two techniques to him together though, so Cole has no idea that they can be used seperately.
Rank: S Rank (stands to reason, seeing as how both Chidori and Spiraling Sphere are A-Rank Jutsu)

Tailed Form: In his One Tailed form, Cole takes on a fiery red aura of chakra from the demon fox. It forms around him creating a faint outline of a fox's body turned bipedal surrounding him, with a single tail of strong chakra behind him. As he progresses into his Tailed stages, the outline of chakra becomes thicker and thicker, as does the chakra itself, and of course, more tails are added. In his Five Tailed Form, the highest he can go without any serious risk of harming himself, his own outline is almost invisible behind the curtain of red chakra that surrounds him, and he becomes more like a skeleton for the body of chakra. In this form Cole is prone to move on all fours.

Cole also becomes more wild and feral in this form. The farther he progresses, the more out of control he gets. Though the Nine Tailed Fox is known for being the most intelligent of the Tailed Beasts, this is his inner prisoner, the raging beast that longs to escape and run rampant. In the Five tailed Form, Cole and the Nine Tailed Fox are almost as one, and, almost like a failsafe in his mind to prevent the inevitable power struggle between the two brilliant minds, they are both silenced while the feral fox takes complete control.

RP Sample: I'm the GG, so I don't need this. *tosses in the garbage can*

CloudOfNines
06-07-2007, 02:21 AM
edited the rp form tell me if it is ok ^^;

Edit: forgot to delete a tid bit *deletes*

KOR
06-07-2007, 02:37 AM
Damn i wanted the seven-tails because i had a really cool character in another RP. Well i'll go with the 8 tails. Could it be the eight tailed wolf? If it can't be wolf i'll go with dog. And for an Rp sample you can go to the Merines: 1 and 2.

Lord Fedora
06-07-2007, 02:41 AM
Damn i wanted the seven-tails because i had a really cool character in another RP. Well i'll go with the 8 tails. Could it be the eight tailed wolf? If it can't be wolf i'll go with dog. And for an Rp sample you can go to the Merines: 1 and 2.
Rohan, I don't even have to look, if you got into the Merines then you're good. Ryu, you overlooked one small detail in editting your Sgn-up, and since it's not that big of a deal, then I'll allow it. I'll leave that one detail for you to figure out. Accepted.

Draconic_Espeon
06-07-2007, 02:44 AM
Could my character be a cat rather than a raccoon? If so, thank you, and sorry about how many times I change it...

Lord Fedora
06-07-2007, 02:49 AM
Could my character be a cat rather than a raccoon? If so, thank you, and sorry about how many times I change it...
Already changed. I do have eyes, and if I don't address a question then the answer's probably yes.

Draconic_Espeon
06-07-2007, 05:43 PM
Name: Annabelle "Anna" La'Bowe

Tailed Beast: Nekoshi (Three tailed cat)

Description: At 5'8'', Anna stands at mid height for a girl her age. She has some muscle acquired through playing basketball, and is somewhat thin, but still remains chubby. She can't run all that fast, or move quickly, but she does have fairly good stamina and can keep going for quite a while. Her hair is a deep brown color, usually pulled back into a pony tail, with her eyes a lighter chocolatey brown. She can almost always be seen with a smile. A light smattering of freckles dust her cheeks, giving her an almost childish look. Her most common attire is a light blue tee with baggy jeans with white and gray tennis shoes.

Personality: Anna is almost naive in her personality, fun loving and happy most of the time. Her foremost wish is that everyone could just simply get along and not fight. She abhors violence, and is reluctant to hurt anyone physically or verbally. She does love basketball, and has joined the school girl's team since she was in fifth grade. On the court, she's not afraid to be aggressive, especially if one of the other players hurts a teammate. She holds friendship in high regards, and will do anything to keep the ones she makes. Anna is also a quick learner, and a top student in her class because of it. She can wrap her mind around an idea fairly quickly. She also reads a lot.

History: Anna was actually born in Paris, France, where her father, Pierre, lived. Her mother, Elizabeth, was an American, but moved to Paris to study art and literature. The two fell in love, and were married.

A few years later, though, Anna's parents got into a dispute. Pierre, it seemed, had been seeing another woman. Elizabeth left and moved back to the United States, where they lived in Ohio near Elizabeth's parents. Anna learned both French and English, but was more fluent in the latter, as it was more often used in her daily life. When Anna turned ten, her mother began to date another man by the name of John. Two years later, the two would get married. The two have remained together with few mishaps.

Anna was first introduced to basketball in fifth grade, when she first joined the team. She enjoyed the game, and has stayed on since. Her team has yet to win any titles, but they are constantly improving.

Jutsu: Water Clone Technique, Shadow Shurikan Technique, Leaf Gale, Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique, Water Release: Water Dragon Blast Technique(B)
Name of Jutsu- Immortal Water Dragon Blast Technique
Description- Anna fires multiple Water Dragon Blasts. Though they are not as powerful alone as a single, together they create a formidable force.
Rank- S-Ranked

Tailed Form:
Description- Anna transforms into a large cat, about the size of a mountain lion. The cat has three long, thin tail, and her body is covered in light blue fur, with stripes of lavender. The tips of her ears have tufts of fur, and her large paws have retractable claws. All in all, she looks like an oversized housecat.
Personality- Anna becomes not more feral some much as manipulative. Rather than outright attacking, she tries seducing her opponent into bending to her will, and will use force if she has to. She does know the difference between friend and foe, but will sometimes say something to a friend that she wouldn't say under normal circumstances, usually deragatory. Unlike in her usual form, she will not hold back in a fight, and won't hesitate to kill.

RP Sample:

Everything seemed fairly quiet.

A young woman walked along the street, watching the busy people around her with mild interest. A large Physics textbook was under one arm. Tamaki knew she should probably be reading it, to get ready for the test for tomorrow, but something seemed different today. Something nagged at the back of her mind. Another presence, perhaps An inhuman one?

Tamaki stopped for a moment, looking upwards. She scanned the skyline, watching the roofs of the buildings around her. Something caught her eye, and she immediately began walking faster. A black head had disappeared as she looked, ducking in hopes that it wouldn't be seen. It wasn't human, of that she was sure.

Fear gave her speed, and she kept going faster, almost at a run. She didn't realize where she was going, not until the crowds cleared and gave way to the slums. Looking up, she saw the shadow pursuing her rise up from the roof of a dilapidated building. She lifted her arms up over her head, dropping her book, just as it flew down and struck with huge black claws.

Screeeech... Claws met not skin, but metal, ripping away the woman's clothes and exposing the steel beneath. Tamaki pushed out, shoving the thing away from her. She didn't have her sword; the college she attended didn't allow weapons of any kind, even those not made of steel. She had no other choice. She had to try and run away.

Tamaki quickly turned in an attempt at escape.

CM
06-07-2007, 06:58 PM
can you reserve me a spot? and if it isn't taken, I'd like either the two-tailed cat or some kind of wolf. I dunno yet, but I'll give you my sigh-up soon

Lord Fedora
06-07-2007, 07:13 PM
can you reserve me a spot? and if it isn't taken, I'd like either the two-tailed cat or some kind of wolf. I dunno yet, but I'll give you my sigh-up soon
Cat and wolf are already taken, though Two Tails is not. However, I will not accept the reservation until you actually go back and read the first post all the way through, and thoroughly.DE, you might have missed it, but I did say, and I will edit this ni to the first post, that any jutsu listed in the wikipedia links as "All Ninja Academy Graduates" such as the Cloak of Invisibility Technique, and "most, if not all ninja above Genin Rank" like the Body Flicker technique (basically any jutsu that could be considered as standard" are automatic, meaning that you would be able to use those in addition to the five on your list. In other words, you need two more for your jutsu. Also, you just reminded me of something, everyone has a choice, you can either use theJapanese names for jutsu (Replication Technique) or the English dubbed versions (Clone Jutsu). If a jutsu does not actually have an English name, then you are allowed to make one up, but please make a note that you are in fact doing that and not tacking on a made up one.

Draconic_Espeon
06-07-2007, 07:24 PM
Okay. I switched them out for two more. I also changed her signature jutsu.

Lord Fedora
06-07-2007, 07:30 PM
Okay. I switched them out for two more. I also changed her signature jutsu.
ACCEPTED *pulls out big stamp and stamps your forhead, leaving word "ACCEPTED* on it.*

Xlugon Pyro
06-07-2007, 10:15 PM

If you want, I'll switch tails with you if you really want 7 tails, but it's your choice. I don't mind. My sign-up will be up soon.

Lord Fedora
06-07-2007, 10:21 PM
If you want, I'll switch tails with you if you really want 7 tails, but it's your choice. I don't mind. My sign-up will be up soon.
I could allow that.

Xlugon Pyro
06-07-2007, 10:27 PM
I could allow that.

I'll let him switch tails with me if he confirms the offer. If he says yes, feel free to switch our tails.

Nevermind the Japan question. Now I'm going to have to browse that long list of jutsus, but I do have one other question. I'm pretty sure taijutsu is just advanced martial arts (the stuff Rock Lee uses), but what's the difference between ninjutsu and genjutsu?

Lord Fedora
06-07-2007, 10:51 PM
I'll let him switch tails with me if he confirms the offer. If he says yes, feel free to switch our tails.

Nevermind the Japan question. Now I'm going to have to browse that long list of jutsus, but I do have one other question. I'm pretty sure taijutsu is just advanced martial arts (the stuff Rock Lee uses), but what's the difference between ninjutsu and genjutsu?
Well... *goes to wikipedia* Ninjutsu are basically illusions, mind tricks. You mess with your enemie's head. Ninjutsu is "a vague term referring to almost any technique that uses chakra and allows the user to do something that they otherwise would be incapable of doing." That's what Wikipedia says anyway.

Xlugon Pyro
06-07-2007, 10:52 PM
Well... *goes to wikipedia* Ninjutsu are basically illusions, mind tricks. You mess with your enemie's head. Ninjutsu is "a vague term referring to almost any technique that uses chakra and allows the user to do something that they otherwise would be incapable of doing." That's what Wikipedia says anyway.

Wait, did you make a typo or did you forget to mention genjutsu?

Lord Fedora
06-07-2007, 11:02 PM
Wait, did you make a typo or did you forget to mention genjutsu?
Yes, it's a typo. Hold on. "Ninjutsu (忍術, Ninjutsu? "Ninja Techniques") is a vague term referring to almost any technique that uses chakra and allows the user to do something that they otherwise would be incapable of doing. Unlike genjutsu, which makes the opponent see illusions, the effects of ninjutsu are quite real."

Xlugon Pyro
06-07-2007, 11:12 PM
Yes, it's a typo. Hold on. "Ninjutsu (忍術, Ninjutsu? "Ninja Techniques") is a vague term referring to almost any technique that uses chakra and allows the user to do something that they otherwise would be incapable of doing. Unlike genjutsu, which makes the opponent see illusions, the effects of ninjutsu are quite real."

Alright, thanks. I'll look over the list now that I know what the basics are. One other question. You mentioned jutsu rankings in some of the posts. Can you explain the rankings for me? I don't know what they are. I'm pretty sure after this I'll be done asking questions.

KOR
06-08-2007, 03:50 PM
Name: Dominic Tekra

Tailed Beast: Heros(Pronouced like Hair then O as in CheriOs and S as in like a ssss a snake makes. Lol) It can also be Eight Tailed Wolf

Description: Dominic is an outstanding 6,5. He dwarfs almost everyone at his school. He has short black hair that is spiked up in all different directions. His ears are slightly narrowed but the difference is microscopic. His eyes are dark grey and girls easily stare into them without even knowing that there staring at him. Dominic is very strong but only has average side muscles. He is also very thin despite how much junk food he pigs out on. He normally wears a blue shirt and black jeans. He also wears black skate shoes despite his inability to skate at all. Garu is white but is not albino at all. He is the center of attention to all the girls despite how much Dominic thinks he’s ugly. He never likes wearing anything else despite a t-shirt and jeans. He hates wearing formal things as it makes him feel “enclosed”. He despises the “gangster” look and spends all of his time bringing it down.

Personality: Dominic changes his mood to two different things all the time. One side of him is very compassionate, nice and caring towards everyone around him. He will go into a blind rage if anyone ever hurts his friends. He is very friendly to people and welcome new people with open arms. Dominic despises people who think they are all that when they really aren’t. Dominic tries to keep as positive as possible around all his friends that are negative. Dominic is an uplifting spirit to many. The other side of Dominic is very ignorant to the world. Dominic even in high school lives in his own world. He has trouble not eavesdropping on conversations when he’s really bored. Dominic is also very lazy and despite being a leader figure to others Dominic wants to have nothing to do with it. Dominic has tried to keep control of his unstable emotions over the years. He has trouble with keeping control of what he says as well and tends to blurt things out

History: Dominic has lived an average life in New York City. As a small child he was very innocent and care free. Then when he was in third grade he started getting teased for no apparent reason. He got used to it and became a cold person to others and a loner to others. His only friend were the charactrs from all of the stories he has written. For another two years he learned to be more socially accepted and began to get more friends. In his entering to middle school he got even more but decided to switch schools after he got into a fight that would have resulted in him getting jumped if he hadn’t switched schools. When he switched schools he reversed to the old annoying Dominic that no one liked and he spent most of his 7th grade year being teased and trying to be accepted. Then he finally was accepted as he was and gained an enormous amount of respect. However despite his attempt to go out with one of the girls in his class he failed and was in denial for a period of time. Dominic went back to his loner state. In High School Dominic prospered as a soccer player and great student. He lives a normal life and is now a Senior. He plays Varsity soccer and plans to live his life normally.

Jutsu: Earth Release: Split Earth Turn Around Palm, Earth Release: Rock Lodging Destruction, Fire Release: Fireball Jutsu, Water Release: Water Shark Missile Technique, and Water Prison

Name of Jutsu: Lightning Release: Thunder Chamber

Description: The user makes a large dome of thunder. There are bars that let obvious openings. However if one tries to escape the lightning immediately strikes the opponent. It slowly gets smaller and strikes lightning at the opponent until death. It is an extremely hard jutsu to get out of.

Tailed Form: When he firsts acceses his chakra his ears get narrower and hair grows all over his body to a small extent. He also gains a strong amount of stamina. His eyes also slowly start to turn black. In his first through third tailed form a black chakra tail emerges and his body is covered in a black chakra which can extend to far places. He also gets much more blood thirsty and is very reckless with his attacks. In his fourth and fifth tail form he is simply a skeleton for the chakra. It slowly regenerates and burns his skin slowly decreasing his life span. The wolf’s personality slowly takes over as well and causes for Dominic to change from his main course of action to something completely irrelevant. In the 6th and 7th tail the wolf is on the verge of breaking free. He won’t even bother fighting and he’ll just destroy anything that’s in his way no matter who it is. Dominics skin is all burned away and is about to go for the muscle but the regenerating process stops it from cutting through the muscle. In his 8th tail form the wolf is about to be released in moments. It is slowly itching out of the seal and Dominics body is on the verge of death. He has simply become a monster of black chakra.

RP Sample: I really suck at writing new ones so could you just look at The Merines?

Lord Fedora
06-08-2007, 04:56 PM
Name: Dominic Tekra

Tailed Beast: Heros(Pronouced like Hair then O as in CheriOs and S as in like a ssss a snake makes. Lol) It can also be Eight Tailed Wolf

Description: Dominic is an outstanding 6,5. He dwarfs almost everyone at his school. He has short black hair that is spiked up in all different directions. His ears are slightly narrowed but the difference is microscopic. His eyes are dark grey and girls easily stare into them without even knowing that there staring at him. Dominic is very strong but only has average side muscles. He is also very thin despite how much junk food he pigs out on. He normally wears a blue shirt and black jeans. He also wears black skate shoes despite his inability to skate at all. Garu is white but is not albino at all. He is the center of attention to all the girls despite how much Dominic thinks he’s ugly. He never likes wearing anything else despite a t-shirt and jeans. He hates wearing formal things as it makes him feel “enclosed”. He despises the “gangster” look and spends all of his time bringing it down.

Personality: Dominic changes his mood to two different things all the time. One side of him is very compassionate, nice and caring towards everyone around him. He will go into a blind rage if anyone ever hurts his friends. He is very friendly to people and welcome new people with open arms. Dominic despises people who think they are all that when they really aren’t. Dominic tries to keep as positive as possible around all his friends that are negative. Dominic is an uplifting spirit to many. The other side of Dominic is very ignorant to the world. Dominic even in high school lives in his own world. He has trouble not eavesdropping on conversations when he’s really bored. Dominic is also very lazy and despite being a leader figure to others Dominic wants to have nothing to do with it. Dominic has tried to keep control of his unstable emotions over the years. He has trouble with keeping control of what he says as well and tends to blurt things out

History: Dominic has lived an average life in New York City. As a small child he was very innocent and care free. Then when he was in third grade he started getting teased for no apparent reason. He got used to it and became a cold person to others and a loner to others. His only friends was a wolf that appeared to him in his trees behind bars. Dominic had no idea that this was the spirit of the 8 tailed wolf. For another two years he learned to be more socially accepted and began to get more friends. In his entering to middle school he got even more but decided to switch schools after he got into a fight that would have resulted in him getting jumped if he hadn’t switched schools. When he switched schools he reversed to the old annoying Dominic that no one liked and he spent most of his 7th grade year being teased and trying to be accepted. Then he finally was accepted as he was and gained an enormous amount of respect. However despite his attempt to go out with one of the girls in his class he failed and was in denial for a period of time. At this time the wolf spirit began talking to Dominic again. In High School Dominic prospered as a soccer player and great student. He lives a normal life and is now a Senior. He plays Varsity soccer and plans to live his life normally.

Jutsu: I never use Earth Jutsu of any sort so I’ll try those. And some water too. Earth Release: Split Earth Turn Around Palm, Earth Style: Underground Move Jutsu, Water Prison Jutsu, Water Release: Water Shark Missile Technique, and then I couldn’t find Yamatos Wood jutsu on there. Last time I checked it was there. Weird

Name of Jutsu: Wood Release: Tree Binding Attack

Description: The user makes several trees grow from the ground and grab the opponent. Once they have grabbed a hold of the opponent they form into one giant tree and trap the opponent inside. Then the user makes the tree constrict on the opponent with razor sharp wooden spikes pointing inside the tree. If caught it is n almost impossible jutsu to get out of.

Tailed Form: When he firsts acceses his chakra his ears get narrower and hair grows all over his body to a small extent. He also gains a strong amount of stamina. His eyes also slowly start to turn black. In his first through third tailed form a black chakra tail emerges and his body is covered in a black chakra which can extend to far places. He also gets much more blood thirsty and is very reckless with his attacks. In his fourth and fifth tail form he is simply a skeleton for the chakra. It slowly regenerates and burns his skin slowly decreasing his life span. The wolf’s personality slowly takes over as well and causes for Dominic to change from his main course of action to something completely irrelevant. In the 6th and 7th tail the wolf is on the verge of breaking free. He won’t even bother fighting and he’ll just destroy anything that’s in his way no matter who it is. Dominics skin is all burned away and is about to go for the muscle but the regenerating process stops it from cutting through the muscle. In his 8th tail form the wolf is about to be released in moments. It is slowly itching out of the seal and Dominics body is on the verge of death. He has simply become a monster of black chakra.

RP Sample: I really suck at writing new ones so could you just look at The Merines?
In response to your RP Sample, I already told you, you don't need it. If you got into the Merines, you're good. As for the rest... Pending. here are the two reasons why.

ONE: You don't have any clue that the wolf even exists, so you need to edit it out of your history, and

TWO: Technically Yamato's wood jutsu is a Kekke Genkai, the First Hokage's, and I don't accept Kekke Genkais, so you need a fourth one, and your Signature Jutsu also doesn't work, because all of that wood stuff is part of the First's arsenal from his Wood Jutsu.

Lonsie
06-08-2007, 04:58 PM
I guess I'll join.

I'll probably go with a two-tailed Red Panda.

Lord Fedora
06-08-2007, 04:59 PM
I guess I'll join.

I'll probably go with a two-tailed Red Panda.
Reservation ACCEPTED. And what do you mean, "I guess"?

Lonsie
06-08-2007, 05:34 PM
Reservation ACCEPTED. And what do you mean, "I guess"?

I'm sorry, I think I'm going to have to cancel. :/

I may or may not find time to get back to this, but I'm going to be busy with something else.

KOR
06-08-2007, 07:21 PM
okay i know alot of you don't read the manga but here is a spioler for the two and three tails

Two Tails is a Cat
Three Tails is a Turtle
Four tails is unknown but captured

Also i edited my sign-up

Lord Fedora
06-08-2007, 08:35 PM
okay i know alot of you don't read the manga but here is a spioler for the two and three tails

Two Tails is a Cat
Three Tails is a Turtle
Four tails is unknown but captured

Also i edited my sign-up
I already knew that. I have started reading the manga, and I also have some fun facts I learned from wikipedia.

Edit: Okay, Hstory is now good, but in regards to the signature Jutsu, *clears throat* *singing* Too godmoddy *done singing.* Seriously, too uber pwnsome.

Xlugon Pyro
06-11-2007, 11:23 PM
Sorry for being gone for awhile, but I'm back and using my sister's comp until mine gets fixed. I'll get my sign up up soon.

KOR
06-11-2007, 11:47 PM
@ XP

Eeveeking decided to axe this RP and decided on making a Code Lyoko sign-up. So yeah.

Xlugon Pyro
06-12-2007, 12:12 AM
@ XP

Eeveeking decided to axe this RP and decided on making a Code Lyoko sign-up. So yeah.

Yeah, he told me. Sad, really, because this one had potential, but he said he has it saved, so it's not completely lost if he rethinks this later.

ArusuesFactor
06-12-2007, 12:27 AM
Name: Shin'ichi Turner

Tailed Beast: Apis: The six tailed monkey.

Description: Shin'ichi is five foot seven and weighs about 163 Lbs. His skin is like Itachi and he has green eyes. He has a black scar next to his left eye. His eyebrows are thin and not bushy. He usually wears a long black shirt that is somewhat similar to Sasuke's new outfit in the Shippuuden season. He wears regular everyday tennis shoes that make it very easy for him to walk and they are comfortable. He wears black shorts with the black shirt to keep him from not matching. He despises thee whole formal look, like when people wear suits and tuxedos and all of that fancy stuff.

Personality: Let get this through your head right now. Shin'ichi is a very mature seventeen-year old. He dislikes when other people show off their stupidity. When many people walk by him, they always say the common word "Emo." Don't be fooled. A lot of people think Shin'ichi is emo because he doesn't really like to talk to different people, but his regular everyday friends. He is smart and loves to play basketball. You can basically call Shin'ichi the lonesome type. The one thing that is bad about Shin'ichi though, is that when you act stupid in front of him, he will not stop talking about you. Shin'ichi doesn't really care about the whole popularity thing and trying to be cool. Instead, he actually believes that nobody that is his friend should care about what anybody else thinks. Shin'ichi is trustworthy and if you are mature, he is an awesome friend and comrade to have.

History: Shin'ichi has always lived his calm decent life in the city of Atlanta, which lies in the state of Georgia. When Shin'ichi was a child, he was careless about school. People always looked down on him, because he was always failing school and had the highest chance of getting retained. By his middle school year, he really started to care and decided to work hard in school. He accomplished what he sought and was greatly rewarded. He loved animals. His parents would always take him to the zoo. His favorite animal was the monkey. He would go home after school and draw pictures of monkeys. The weirdest thing though is that a certain friendly monkey always comes to his window while he is doing his homework and plays in his room. This has got to be his best friend out of all of his friends. But one day Shin'ichi feeled really weird. A week later the monkey never showed up again. Shin'ichi began acting strangely as if he had monkey instincts. Shin'ichihad no clue that that was the six tailed beast. He is a junior now and spends most of his days alone.

Jutsu: Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique, Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique, Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique, Shadow Shuriken Technique, Combination Transformation.

Name of Jutsu: Heat Rise

Jutsu Appearance: Looks just like the Chidori, except for the fact that it is a fire ball. The user raises his body heat to a high degree allowing the user to create a fireball in his had full with body heat and chakra. The technique also brings the victim's body heat to a really low degree.

Tailed Beast: At max power this beast looks vicious. It becomes a six tailed monkey. The monkey is orange and looks just like an Infernape. Fire engulfs the demons body to a full potential, causing it to be a flamed enraged monkey.

RP Example: Many years have passed since the catashrophic event in Sinnoh. The day when Dialga and Palkia fought. Their blasts nearly destoyed the region. If it wasn't for Mesprit, Uxie, and Azelf the human race wouldn't exist today.Those three use their powers to seal Dailga and Palkia in the Beginning dimension. The Beginning Dimension is not only the home to Dialga, Palkia, and the Creator Aruseus. It is the place where Aruseus created pokemon. If the beginning Dimension were to be tampered with or destroyed, all pokemon as we know, would no longer exist. Now in this New Era there are four kingdoms. Those kingdoms names are Carion, Entiaca, Lucamia, and Aurania. These kingdoms are the home to four princesses. There is a princess for each kingdom. The each have their own guardian pokemon. After Lucario died and went with his master Sir Aaron, the power of aura was left to those princesses and four other humans. Each of the princesses has a time limit. There aura is what helps keep the Beginning Dimension sealed. If their aura were to run out, the Beginning Dimension would be destroyed and pokemon would no longer exist. Dialga and Palkia would also reign their terror on the planet once again. But there is a way to prevent this from happening. There are four chosen ones out in the different regions. They each have a fate to become a prince. They will need to make it to their rightful kingdoms and marry to the correct princess. The ones to guide them will be each of the princesses guardians. Time is running out. With the guardians gone, will the princesses be able to run their kingdoms? Will the chosen one make it in time? Will the guardians be able to aid the chosen ones? Will all pokemon be extinct as we know it. Only time can tell...

Lord Fedora
06-12-2007, 01:07 AM
Name: Shin'ichi Turner

Tailed Beast: Apis: The six tailed monkey.

Description: Shin'ichi is five foot seven and weighs about 163 Lbs. His skin is like Itachi and he has green eyes. He has a black scar next to his left eye. His eyebrows are thin and not bushy. He usually wears a long black shirt that is somewhat similar to Sasuke's new outfit in the Shippuuden season. He wears regular everyday tennis shoes that make it very easy for him to walk and they are comfortable. He wears black shorts with the black shirt to keep him from not matching. He despises thee whole formal look, like when people wear suits and tuxedos and all of that fancy stuff.

Personality: Let get this through your head right now. Shin'ichi is a very mature seventeen-year old. He dislikes when other people show off their stupidity. When many people walk by him, they always say the common word "Emo." Don't be fooled. A lot of people think Shin'ichi is emo because he doesn't really like to talk to different people, but his regular everyday friends. He is smart and loves to play basketball. You can basically call Shin'ichi the lonesome type. The one thing that is bad about Shin'ichi though, is that when you act stupid in front of him, he will not stop talking about you. Shin'ichi doesn't really care about the whole popularity thing and trying to be cool. Instead, he actually believes that nobody that is his friend should care about what anybody else thinks. Shin'ichi is trustworthy and if you are mature, he is an awesome friend and comrade to have.

History: Shin'ichi has always lived his calm decent life in the city of Atlanta, which lies in the state of Georgia. When Shin'ichi was a child, he was careless about school. People always looked down on him, because he was always failing school and had the highest chance of getting retained. By his middle school year, he really started to care and decided to work hard in school. He accomplished what he sought and was greatly rewarded. He loved animals. His parents would always take him to the zoo. His favorite animal was the monkey. He would go home after school and draw pictures of monkeys. The weirdest thing though is that a certain friendly monkey always comes to his window while he is doing his homework and plays in his room. This has got to be his best friend out of all of his friends. But one day Shin'ichi feeled really weird. A week later the monkey never showed up again. Shin'ichi began acting strangely as if he had monkey instincts. Shin'ichihad no clue that that was the six tailed beast. He is a junior now and spends most of his days alone.

Jutsu: Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique, Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique, Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique, Shadow Shuriken Technique, Combination Transformation.

Name of Jutsu: Heat Rise

Jutsu Appearance: Looks just like the Chidori, except for the fact that it is a fire ball. The user raises his body heat to a high degree allowing the user to create a fireball in his had full with body heat and chakra. The technique also brings the victim's body heat to a really low degree.

Tailed Beast: At max power this beast looks vicious. It becomes a six tailed monkey. The monkey is orange and looks just like an Infernape. Fire engulfs the demons body to a full potential, causing it to be a flamed enraged monkey.

RP Example: Many years have passed since the catashrophic event in Sinnoh. The day when Dialga and Palkia fought. Their blasts nearly destoyed the region. If it wasn't for Mesprit, Uxie, and Azelf the human race wouldn't exist today.Those three use their powers to seal Dailga and Palkia in the Beginning dimension. The Beginning Dimension is not only the home to Dialga, Palkia, and the Creator Aruseus. It is the place where Aruseus created pokemon. If the beginning Dimension were to be tampered with or destroyed, all pokemon as we know, would no longer exist. Now in this New Era there are four kingdoms. Those kingdoms names are Carion, Entiaca, Lucamia, and Aurania. These kingdoms are the home to four princesses. There is a princess for each kingdom. The each have their own guardian pokemon. After Lucario died and went with his master Sir Aaron, the power of aura was left to those princesses and four other humans. Each of the princesses has a time limit. There aura is what helps keep the Beginning Dimension sealed. If their aura were to run out, the Beginning Dimension would be destroyed and pokemon would no longer exist. Dialga and Palkia would also reign their terror on the planet once again. But there is a way to prevent this from happening. There are four chosen ones out in the different regions. They each have a fate to become a prince. They will need to make it to their rightful kingdoms and marry to the correct princess. The ones to guide them will be each of the princesses guardians. Time is running out. With the guardians gone, will the princesses be able to run their kingdoms? Will the chosen one make it in time? Will the guardians be able to aid the chosen ones? Will all pokemon be extinct as we know it. Only time can tell...
First off AF, I'm axing this for a while. Everyone who's accepted already gets to stay accepted if I bring it back, which I may. Second, denied. The Signature jutsu is not original, and you didn't even read anyone else's acceptances or the rest of the thread, since then you would know that you wouldn't know a monkey!!!!!! It's against the rules to know your demon in any way shape or form. Sorry, but Pending, and the fact that we have some history is the only reason that you aren't denied. I also don't accept Plots as RP Samples.