One born of Sun...
One born of Moon...
One born of the Stars...
One born of Fire...
One born of Wind...
One born of Water...
One born of Earth...

This is a story lost for 900 years:

There was once a prosperous city with highly advanced technology. The people lived in harmony with Pokemon from all regions. It also had a secret: there were nine powerful legendary Pokemon controlling nine elements, six of which are lost.

The people worshiped the Pokemon, bringing them offerings to make things happen in the person’s favor. The Pokemon sometimes granted the person’s favor, but most times they did not.

One day, the city’s king came to the Pokemon with offerings of gold, silver and precious gems to ask the Pokemon for more power and wealth. The Pokemon refused to grant the king’s request. This outraged him. How could they do this to him? He had given them everything they had ever wanted! Then, he formulated a plan to exterminate the Pokemon.

The king’s daughter overheard him talking and rushed to the Guardian Pokemon to tell them of her father’s plan. This made the Guardian Pokemon talk among themselves. They all agreed that to sink the city beneath the ocean for all of eternity and everybody but the princess would die. In the dead of night, the Guardian Pokemon took the princess then sank the city.

For about a hundred years, this was all people could talk about. Over the years, the talk became nothing but whispers then nearly faded.
------
ooc: Beginning is LAME, but I suck at beginnings

ic: "Zukino, do you hear that?" I ask.
"I hear something..." Zukino says. "Sounds like something crashing through the forest..."
"Yeah..." I say. Suddenly, an Entei bursts through the trees. "RUN!" I hop on Zukino's back and she starts to run. I hear the Entei raging behind us, setting trees on fire.
Mesha, enza kot Entei! Fila! Fila! I think. A sudden rain shower starts. Unagashi, Mesha!
Zeno, Oroshi, Mesha thinks back to me.

ooc: The strange words are Hachian. Only the Guardians and Oroshi know it. Well, the capt. that found the stone somehow deciphered it, but whatever...

Shecomora
06-07-2007, 12:37 PM
ic: Sheco sat on the ground, smiling at her shiny Vaporeon. "Well what do you know! Who would of thought that we would be back in anouther forest?" she asked the Pokemon with a laugh. Vaporeon smiled, remebering that both Sheco and herself had lived in a forest for a good portion of their lives. Sheco suddenly went quiet, "Vaporeon, do you hear that? It sound's like running." she looked in the direction of the sound and noticed a trainer and two Pokemon, and Entei and a Pokemon she had never seen before, running twords her. She quickly jumped to her feet, "VAPOREON! RUN!!!" she yelled, starting to run herself. "VAY! VAPOREON!" the Vaporeon screemed as it started to run.

ooc: sorry...it's not mutch of a poast...^^;

Kiki
06-07-2007, 04:23 PM
ic: "Anato, Kizu!" Oroshi says. "Hurry up! Mesha! Zana! Zana!" The downpour increases and the Entei turns around, running off. "Unagashi, Mesha!"
"Princess, we have company..." Zukino mutters, turning around. Oroshi hears a branch crack, signaling somebody's following then.
"Kozu..." Oroshi breathes. "You know what to do..." Kizu goes invisible, then so does Oroshi.

ooc: I'm probably going to be switching back and forth between 1st/3rd person...

Shecomora
06-07-2007, 05:03 PM
ic: Sheco stoped running and looked up at the sky, startled by the sudden rain, "Vaporeon, did you use Rain Dance to stop that fire?" she asked, tring to catch her breath. Vaporeon shook her head, "Vapor. Vay...poreon..." she gasped, then colasped to the ground, exausted from running. Sheco knelt down next to the shiny Pokemon, "Vaporeon..." she said in an alarmed, but out of breath, voice as she reached into her fanypack, took out a bottle of Freash Water, and gave it to Vaporeon, "drink...you need your energy..." she told the Water Pokemon. Vaporeon lifted it's head and drank some of the water, "Vaporeon! Vay...Por Poreon Vapor Eon Por?" the shiny Pokemon said, looking twords ware the other trainer and Pokemon were. Sheco looked around, "I...don't know ware that trainer or the...Pokemon are..." she said, her voice showing her exaution. Vaporeon looked at Sheco and nuzzled the bottle of Freash Water in her hand, "Vapor." she told her trainer. Sheco smiled weekly, "This Freash Water only...heals Pokemon. I'm...a human...so it won't work...on me...but...thanks...for the thought..." she gasped. Vaporeon looked up at Sheco and curled up on her lap, "Vapor Eon..." she said. Sheco smiled and shook her head, "How am I...going to help...anyone...if...I rest...?" she said through gaspes of air, picked up Vaporeon, put her down on the ground, and struggled to her feet.

ooc: ok, that's fine.

Kiki
06-07-2007, 05:25 PM
ic:
Outside of the forest:
"Miss Andrame, they got away again," Entei says to Andrame, walking over to her, thuroughly soaked. "That cursed Water Bird was summoned again. I had to get out of there."
"I understand, Entei," Andrame says. "But we must capture all of the Guardians."
----
Oroshi looks at the girl and her Vaporeon that are sitting less than three yards from them. Oh... Oroshi thinks. If we move, we're good as dead because they'll hear us...

Shecomora
06-07-2007, 06:00 PM
ooc: i'm going to trancelate what vaporeon says. the trancelation will be next to what she says maked by ~trancelated words go here~

ic: Sheco winced as she got to her feet, only to fall to the ground a secound after. Vaporeon looked up at Sheco, her eyes full of worry, "Poreon...Vay Vaporeon..." ~Shecomora...you need to rest...~ she wispered. Sheco looked at her shiny Pokemon, "Vaporeon...I know your conserned...but...if we are going...to protect them...I...can't rest..." she said through gasped of breath. Vaporeon shook her head, "Vaporeon, Vapor! Vay Vapor Eon, Vay Por Eon Vay Poreon Vaporeon! Vapor, Poreon...Vay Poreon." ~Think, Sheco! Even if you do find them, you won't be able to help them if your exausted! Sheco, rest...you need strangth.~ she told her trainer. Sheco smiled weekly, "Your...right Vaporeon...even if...I do find...the Guardians...I wouldn't...be able...to help...them...if I'm...exausted..." she wispered. Vaporeon gave the trainer a small smile, "Poreon...Vay Vapor Eon Por Poreon...Vay Vapor Eon Vay Vay Poreon Eon Vaporeon Vapor Poreon." ~Shecomora...I promase you that we will find them and help them...we'll defeat evil and will only stop once thare is none left.~

Kiki
06-07-2007, 06:08 PM
ooc: You can just make Vaporeon talk. I'm making Andrame, Yue and Kamera's Pokemon talk and whenever somebody new talks, please start a new paragraph.

ic: A modern-dayer...wanting to help us? As if... Oroshi thinks, snorting. She gasps, then falls off Zukino. Kozu...

Shecomora
06-07-2007, 06:51 PM
ooc: no, Vaporeon's not talking, it's just a trancelation for the Rpers. the charicters still hear what's in the quotes. i just put a trancelation in the ~ to make it easyer. sorry that i didn't make that more clear, and if you still want me to change it, i will change both that and this poast.

ic: Sheco turned twords the gasp and noticed a trainer, "Who...are you?" she asked as she tried to get up to help the trainer, only to fall onto her side, "Owww..." she winced, holding her side with one hand. Vaporeon looked at Sheco, then at the other trainer, then back at Sheco, "Vapor...Vay Vay Vay Vapor Eon Vay Por? Vay Por Poreon Vapor!" ~Sheco...why did you try to help her? You can hardly stand!~ Vaporeon asked, conserned. Sheco smiled weekly and looked up into the rainy sky, "Vaporeon...you should...know by now...my life...is to help others...I know that...if I die...helping someone...or even...tring to...I would...be happy. Right now...all I want...is to help the Guardians..." she put the hand that wasn't on her side on the scars on her sholder blade, "...for I...also know...what it's like...to be hunted by...evil..." she wispered through winces of pain as tears formed in her eyes, "...though...I doubt...that I...will be able...to even meet...them...let alone...help them..." Vaporeon shook her head, "Vapor...Vay Por Vapor Poreon...Vay Vay Por Por Eon!" ~Sheco...don't talk like that...you will get through this!~ the Pokemon said in an unsure voice as her eyes filled with tears.

CM
06-07-2007, 08:11 PM
OOC: I'm mostly gonna be writing if first-person, and I'll identify who I'm playing as like ~Crystal's POV~ or ~Celestine's POV~ and it may be color-coded...

IC:

~Crystal's POV~
I was sitting under the shade of a tree with Perisan and Surge, my Houndoom. Persian was laying her head and forepaws on my lap while Surge was curled up next to me. We had heard the running noise and noticed that it had started to rain a few moments ago, but paid no attention to it.
"I hate the rain and getting wet," Surge growled.
"I agree with you," Persian mewed.
I just sat there, eyes closed, hoping something interesting would happen soon.

Kiki
06-08-2007, 12:03 AM
ic: "Ah... Anaza! Anaza!" Oroshi whines. "Azana! Nusa! Nusa! We've been disovered! Zukino!" Oroshi climbs on Zukino and turns invisible. [no gone, though]

Shecomora
06-08-2007, 01:31 PM
ic: Sheco looked up weekly and sighed sadly, "I thought...I saw...a trainer...over thare...I guess...that my eyes...were playing tricks...on me..." she winced, then weekly lifted her hand, placed it on her fannypack, and gasped, "My herbs...maby I could..." she grabed a small handfull of herbs, slowly brought them to her mouth, and begain to chew them slowly. Vaporeon nodded, "Vay Vapor!" ~Good idea!~ she wispered. Sheco sat up and swallowed the herbs, "Blue Flower herb..." she said thoughtfuly, "I knew it was a good idea to pack the one herb that didn't need to be ground into powder!" she smiled, then stood up. Vaporeon smiled, "Vay Vay Poreon!" ~You were right!~ she said with a small laugh. "Vaporeon, we need to hurry! We don't know if the Guardians are hurt...or worce! If I am to help every person and Pokemon in need, then we need to find them and protect them from harm..." she said, then put a hand on the scars on her sholder blade, "...just like you did to help me. If you hadn't helped me that time...I wouldn't have scars, but I would be dead. We're in this together, right Vaporeon?" she said with a smile. Vaporeon nodded, "Vapor Por Eon!" ~Until the end!~ she smiled. "Then let's go! Always to help thoughs in need." Sheco said as she continued down the path.

ooc: just so you know, Sheco is headed twords Oroshi, but dosn't know it.

Kiki
06-08-2007, 03:03 PM
ic:
Ah! Ah! Oroshi thinks as the modern-day girl heads toward them.
"Kizu, run!" Oroshi mumbles. The Guardian is froze to the spot for some reason. "Run!"

Shecomora
06-08-2007, 03:15 PM
ic: Sheco walked into the invisable Guardian and trainer, "Huh? What's this?" she said, confused. Vaporeon looked at Sheco, "Vay Vapor Vay Vapor Vaporeon? Vapor Vay Por!" ~What are you talking about? Nothing is thare!~ the shiny Pokemon said, confused. "Something is thare! But it's invisable! I should have brought my Devon Scope..." Sheco told her Vaporeon.

Kiki
06-08-2007, 03:23 PM
ic:
"Kizu, what's the matter? Move!" Oroshi says. She slides off Zukino, keeping one hand on the Guardian. She's barely three inches away from the trainer. "What's wrong?"
"This girl does want to help us," Zukino mutters. "I think she might be a valuable ally and she's already seenu us." Zukino drops the invisiblity and Oroshi squeaks out of fright. She hops on top of Zukino, hiding

Shecomora
06-08-2007, 03:39 PM
Sheco gasped from shock, "OH! Hello, thare. I didn't see you thare." she said, steping back a little bit to give the Pokemon space, That was stupid...ofcorce I didn't see somthing invisabe... she thought. Vaporeon jumped onto Sheco's sholders, "Vapor, Vay Por Poreon Vapor Vay Por Vay Vaporeon?" ~Sheco, do you think that this is a Guardian?~ the shiny Pokemon asked. "Thare's only one whay to find out..." Sheco replied, then turned back to the Pokemon, "Are you one of the nine Guardians?" she asked.

Kiki
06-08-2007, 03:46 PM
ic:
"Don't say aything stupid!" Oroshi hisses.
"I am Zukino, Guardian of the Moon element," Zukino says.
"Good going! Now we're going to get captured and dissected!" Oroshi hisses

Shecomora
06-08-2007, 04:03 PM
Sheco smiled and bowed to the Guardian, "I am Shecomora. My Vaporeon and I am honered to meet you. We have heard that evil forces are tring to hunt you and the other Guardians down so that they can use you for their own good. We have come to help protect all of the Guardians with our lives." she said. Vaporeon nodded, "Vay Por Vapor Eon Vay Vapor Vaporeon Vay. Vay Por Vapor Vay Eon." ~Check our bag if you don't trust us. We have nothing to hide.~ the shiny Vaporeon said, pointing to the fanny pack. Sheco nodded and unhooked the back of the bag, holding it infrount of her.

Kiki
06-08-2007, 04:09 PM
ic:
"The paranoid one on my back is Oroshi, princess and last survivor from Hachi," Zukino says.
"Icha..." Oroshi says. "Netu zua..." Orohshi slumps down on Zukino's back.

Shecomora
06-08-2007, 04:57 PM
Sheco looked at Oroshi and bowed, "I am honered to meet you both. If eather of you are in need of herbal medison, I will be able to make as mutch as you need." she told them. "Vapor Poreon Eon..." ~Blue Flower Herb...~ Vaporeon wispered to Sheco. Sheco sighed, "That is...unless you need Blue Flower Herb. I used some to heal myself because I thought I brought enough to spare...I guess I should have checked first." she said sadly.

Kiki
06-08-2007, 06:08 PM
ic: "We have Sacred Ciricles," Oroshi says. "And I know how to make plenty of medicinces."

CM
06-08-2007, 06:41 PM
OOC: sorry, but I'm somewhat lost. what's going on?

Shecomora
06-08-2007, 07:00 PM
"I understand if you don't want my help, but I feel it is my duety to help all people and Pokemon. Would you like it if someone tried to stop you from doing what you feel in your heart you must do?" Sheco asked.

Kiki
06-08-2007, 07:52 PM
ooc: @ Crystal: Zukino revealed Oroshi and herself to Sheco's char and now they're just talking.

ic: "Princess, this is an offer we can't refuse," Zukino says. "We may need somebody's help if we're to fend of the teams."
"I know; it's just that I don't want things to change," Oroshi says.
"I understand, but times are different than they were nine hundred years ago," Zukino says.
"Fine..." Oroshi sighs. She slides off Zukino, then bows. "Please, forgive me. I've lived for the past nine hundred years without human contact."

CM
06-08-2007, 07:59 PM
"Now, isn't that a long time to live," a black cat with white markings purred as she walked up the the group. "My name's Alcione, and my Trainer may be of some assistance."

Kiki
06-08-2007, 08:10 PM
ic: "What the heck are you?" Oroshi asks, puzzled. "Are you some sort of Pokemon or what?"
"What kind of help does your trainer need?" Zukino assumes her second human appearance.
Oroshi, we'll need to be on guard; we don't know if this thing is leading us into a trap or not, Kizu tells Oroshi through telepathy.
Right, Oroshi tells Kizu.
"Lead on," Kizu says.

Shecomora
06-08-2007, 08:12 PM
Sheco looked at Vaporeon, then back at Oroshi, "It's fine. I understand that your afraid of change. As odd as it may seem, I lived most of my life in a forest...whenever another trainer came, I hid in the trees, camofloshed with clothes made of forest leaves. One day, one of the trainers got hurt while travling. When I noticed him...I was afraid that he would notice me...afriad that he would ask me to leave the forest when he saw me. But my fear for his safety overpowered my fear of change." she said, then laughed, "Rinouka may have changed my life, but his change was for the better." Vaporeon looked at Sheco, "Vay Vapor Vay Vaporeon Vapor Eon! Vay Vapor Eon...?" ~She's more then 900 years old! I wonder how...?~ Vaporeon said in a shocked voice. Sheco looked at the Vaporeon, "I'm not going to ask her! It's rude to ask people about their age!" she told the Vaporeon with a frown.

CM
06-08-2007, 08:13 PM
"I'm a Dark/Ice-type Pokemon, and I didn't say that my Trainer needed help, but could help you if you need it," Alcione mewed.

Kiki
06-08-2007, 08:14 PM
ic: "It's just something with Hachians," Oroshi answers, overhearing the conversation. "I think it might have something to do with our magic and the Sacred Circles, but I dunno what it is."
"Very well. We'll help," Zukino says to the little Ice/Flying Pokemon

CM
06-08-2007, 08:29 PM
"You're not a normal Pokemon, are you?" Alcione asked Zukino. "But anyway, I won't get my Trainer unless you would like her help."

~Crystal's POV~
"I wonder where Alcione went off to..." I asked aloud. "Who knows..." Surge yawned. "But she can take care of herself," Persian mewed. I nodded and relaxed.

~Celestine's POV~
I was watching from a high point with my Houndyena by me. "Well, well, well... what do we have here?" I asked to myself. Houndyena growled. "Calm down, Houndyena. We need report this," I said as I jumped down to the opposite side. Out in the middle of the day, Zukino was visible, and I had to let Leader Andrame know. Even though Zukino wasn't our goal, I was thinking that she would like to know to maybe stop Team Yue's plans.

Shecomora
06-08-2007, 08:49 PM
Sheco smiled at the Ice/Dark Pokemon, "We're glad you and your trianer can help." she said. Vaporeon sighed quietly. Sheco turned to the Vaporeon, "...Your thinking of Evsol again, arn't you?" she said quietly. The shiny Pokemon nodded. Sheco sighed, "I know it's hard, Vaporeon, but you'll be fine...your daughter is in a better place." she wispered softly as she pat the Vaporeon's sholder.

CM
06-08-2007, 08:54 PM
Alcione turned her head, wanting to question, but kept her mouth shut. "So, would you all want me to go get her?" she asked.

Kiki
06-10-2007, 04:35 PM
ic: "I guess..." Oroshi says.
Great. Another modern-dayer... she thinks, rolling her eyes.

CM
06-11-2007, 02:36 AM
Alcione sensed that Oroshi didn't want her to go get her Trainer, but she went to get her none the less.

~Crystal's POV~
I was relaxing when all of a sudden, something jumped on my stomache. I opened my eyes to see Alcione. "There's the little furball," Surge yawned. "What is it, Alcione?" I asked. "Come on. Get up. I want you to meet someone," she mewed as she jumped off of me. I got up as did Persian and Surge, and then we followed Alcione to wherever she was leading us to.

ArusuesFactor
06-11-2007, 02:58 AM
" Just a matter of time Oroshii...." Jordan got up and walked toward Oroshii. " Come with me."

Kiki
06-11-2007, 02:50 PM
ic: "W-who are you?" Oroshi asks, stepping back. "S-Sarah, g-go!" Oroshi tosses a Pokeball and an Espeon appears.
W-why are so many modern-dayers...? Oroshi thinks.

CM
06-16-2007, 01:10 AM
OOC: I've got writer's block... sorry...

Kiki
06-16-2007, 01:13 AM
ooc: It happens. I'm in the middle of a really long Pokemon story rewrite and I have block something awful. Same with about 90% of my other stories...

CM
06-16-2007, 01:19 AM
OOC: the thing is, I just don't know how to bring in Crystal and her Pokemon