PDA

View Full Version : Deceptive, yet rewarding!

Manjoume Jun
10-18-2004, 12:19 AM
Well, I've already snagged all 48 shadow Pokémon, and today I finally finished purifying them all, and so now my next task is to go for Ho-oh, but I have something to ask.

Righty then, a while back I transferred my team from Sapphire onto Colosseum, so it's on there at the moment.

Now then, I know that in order to get Ho-oh, you need to first purify all 48 shadow Pokémon, and then complete the Colosseum Mode Mt. Battle using your Story Mode team.

Seeing as how my Sapphire team is on Colosseum, I thought it the smart thing to use it to get Ho-oh, and yet, I'd really like to have them back on my Sapphire.

So, what I did was to register them as my Story Mode team, and I fought the first 10 battles on Mt. Battle.

I then traded them back onto my Sapphire, so they're still registered as my Story Mode team, but they aren't actually on my Story Mode save data any more.

Can I still get Ho-oh this way?

Thanks in advance!

Hypocrisy is Fun
10-18-2004, 09:20 PM
You mean they not registered anymore? I did the same but my pkm stayed... Did u save the game?

Dark_Umbreon
10-19-2004, 04:50 PM
You mean they not registered anymore? I did the same but my pkm stayed... Did u save the game?
he means their registered but not on his story mode save data anymore. i think it could work but if it were me(a real worrier :oops: ) I probably wouldn't risk it incase I had to do it over

The Elite Ygseto
10-19-2004, 09:40 PM
You could try it, but if it doesn't work then you'll have to do it again. (And thats not good eats) :P

Manjoume Jun
10-22-2004, 03:11 AM
Well, I still haven't got round to doing any more than the first 10 battles at the moment, but it seems as if I'm gonna' have to hope for merry hell that it works, otherwise it's gonna' be a LOT of time wasted, lol.

Yggdrasill
10-22-2004, 03:05 PM
looks like you MAY have to start over :sad:

The Elite Ygseto
10-23-2004, 08:26 PM
Well, I still haven't got round to doing any more than the first 10 battles at the moment, but it seems as if I'm gonna' have to hope for merry hell that it works, otherwise it's gonna' be a LOT of time wasted, lol.
Set away 3 hours of your time and play throught the thing. But first put your team in the colluseum game.

Manjoume Jun
11-06-2004, 10:48 AM
Heh, well, I finally got round to finishing Mt. Battle, and I still received Ho-oh, which is now on my Sapphire file, so w00t to that!

I even purchased a nice Ganlon Berry with my PokéCoupons!

The Elite Ygseto
11-06-2004, 12:08 PM
No need for me to purchase those. I can get all the ones I want from my Pre-Order Disc.

Enchanted Flygon
11-06-2004, 07:25 PM
Do you mean the collouseum Pre-order disk,Ygseto?

Edit:ok just wondirin

The Elite Ygseto
11-06-2004, 10:30 PM
Yeah when you get a Jarici(SP?) it's holding a Galon Berry.