PDA

View Full Version : Something Happned

ASHv7
06-07-2007, 02:52 AM
When i was cloning i was by te counter so i thought the pokemon was cloned but it wasnt why is this

Pokemaniac28
06-07-2007, 03:07 AM
Nothing, answer is in your question, it didnt clone.

Psychic Oats
06-07-2007, 03:10 AM
Nothing, answer is in your question, it didnt clone.

Exactly what I was going to say. ASHv7, you've been making alot of useless threads recently. Try going to the Question and Answer thread to ask about things. Don't spam.

Pokemaniac28
06-07-2007, 03:11 AM
Exactly what I was going to say. ASHv7, you've been making alot of useless threads recently. Try going to the Question and Answer thread to ask about things. Don't spam.

I was going to say that too, but didnt. :oops:

ASHv7
06-07-2007, 03:15 AM
you should be my Advicer

The Jr Trainer
06-07-2007, 03:15 AM
Well this is stupid. anwser: You did the glitch wrong ,Duh

Furyflame
06-07-2007, 03:17 AM
Probably messed up on the clock part.

The Jr Trainer
06-07-2007, 03:17 AM
Probably messed up on the clock part.

Yep that is the only part you can mess up on.

Pokemaniac28
06-07-2007, 03:19 AM
This cloning system is way too complicated, thats why i dont do it. You get the stupid blue screen, start behind the counter and still no clone. I liked it back for G/S/C.

Furyflame
06-07-2007, 03:21 AM
To bad my bottom screen on my DS broke.

Archeopterix
06-07-2007, 03:54 AM
Its not that hard... Maybe the USB connector makes it easier? I noticed an increase in successful clones when I started using it. Or maybe my internet connection speed changed. Maybe I just got better at it. In any case, you need more practice. There are alot of factors involved in cloning with the GTS you need to take into consideration when hoping for fast and definite results. If you got any more problems, PM me, but honestly, the best thing to do it to keep trying to get the timing right, because thats all thats holding you back. And remember, distance from the Internet Access Point effects the number of rotations. You also gotta find the average number of rotations first, I'd say depositing a pokemon three times to find the average number of rotations. Oh, and while you're doing all this, don't move! Once you have the formula right, don't change any of the variables, or the clock will spin differently. That means no downloading crap or opening and closing programs on your computer. And stop making these threads. :cool: