PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon not evolving??

Burner84
06-07-2007, 08:27 AM
For some reason the Pichu that i have is not lvling. I cought it at lvl 16 and its lvl 23 now, and it hasnt evolved yet?? I have had it in my party, and have had it defeat other pokemon, but it still hasnt evolved?? can anyone help me....

mistdragon
06-07-2007, 08:28 AM
For some reason the Pichu that i have is not lvling. I cought it at lvl 16 and its lvl 23 now, and it hasnt evolved yet?? I have had it in my party, and have had it defeat other pokemon, but it still hasnt evolved?? can anyone help me....
Actually erm, its pretty simple. It just doesn't love you enough... that's all... have you tried equipping the Soothe Bell?

PalkiaAndBlisseyrock
06-07-2007, 08:30 AM
You have to get its happiness up.
Try giving it vitamins or getting it massaged in Veilstone.
or use soothe bell 9)

Burner84
06-07-2007, 08:31 AM
lol, ok, im not sure if i have one, but if i do ill try it...and if i dont have one. Is there any other way to raise its happiness?
ok thanks PalkiaAndBlisseyrock

Teo
06-07-2007, 08:32 AM
As MistDragon stated, you haven't maxed out its Love for you yet, though its refered to as happiness.. By keeping it in your party and having it battle and win, will help increase this factor. Attaching a Soothe Bell to it will help speed up this process as MistDragon also stated. Don't worry though! You're Pichu is bound to evolve sooner or later! :3

Zan Sabrefang
06-07-2007, 08:37 AM
3 Things that will work wonders for you... Vitamins, Massage and Soothe Bell.

Vitamins are buyable in the big store in Veilstone.
The Massage girl is in one of the houses below Veilstone Gym which will knock 10 points off and you can do that daily.
Soothe Bell attached to your Pichu as you walk. It's happiness will grow by 2 every 256 steps with a Soothe Bell, it's base happiness stats are 70 (I think) so you'll need to put your step counter on and walk approximately 34,968 steps.

Happiness level to evolve is usually approximately 250.

It's actually doable in less than 2 hours.

Do what I did and just hatch a truck load of eggs to get your step count up, trying to get a Modest Piplup... 32 eggs and still not a single one... ; ;

Drift
06-07-2007, 02:15 PM
Also, turn your Poketech on to channel 6. Tap and hold onto the Pokemon you want to know the happiness level of.
1 heart = Happiness up a little.
2 hearts = Happiness is rising.
2 huge hearts (hearts will be small and then increase in size) = Happiness is at the proper level for evolving. :happy:

Hatchet
06-07-2007, 03:22 PM
Yes. Vitamins, Massages, and Soothe Bells are the way to go.
Even though vitamins are expensive if you're thinking of buying alot.

-PK
06-07-2007, 07:54 PM
Also, turn your Poketech on to channel 6. Tap and hold onto the Pokemon you want to know the happiness level of.
1 heart = Happiness up a little.
2 hearts = Happiness is rising.
2 huge hearts (hearts will be small and then increase in size) = Happiness is at the proper level for evolving. :happy:

With the two heart part, I got my Budew, and Chingling to evolve with only two regular sized hearts.

Royal Pichu
06-07-2007, 08:09 PM
It evolvs using friendship.

Drift
06-07-2007, 08:36 PM
With the two heart part, I got my Budew, and Chingling to evolve with only two regular sized hearts.

I think it depends on the Pokemon. I know what you mean, though.
My Riolu evolved on only 2 regular sized hearts, however it took my Buneary tor each 2 huge hearts before it evolved.
I guess it just depends...? :confused: