PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon:Great Tournament

Pages : [1] 2

Jaden0527
06-07-2007, 10:33 PM
Ragen read the little letter. He read the line where the letter blew up. He was to mesmorised by how cool it was to have a letter like this that he didn't realize it was about to blow up in his hand. "Sh.." Ragen stopped himself before he finished his sentence. He didn't want to bring attention to himself. If the letter blew up, someone must've not wanted someone to know about it.

He continued on into the dark cave. His arcanine paced behind him slowly. "Arcanine, a little light please?" Ragen asked. Arcanine shot one little flame out that quickly shot across the room. Arcanine always played jokes like that. It was hard to believe Arcanine was one of his best battlers. "Alright, I'll just feel my way around." Ragen said angrily. "No need to," a voice came from out of no where. "You're here. Here all your five platinum pokeballs. Go on in." The voice talke fast and quiet. Ragen didn't know what to say. He didn't want to make Arcanine blow fire to make the person visible. In his mind, the person looked bad. Ragen didn't want to know what he'd look like in real life.

Ragen stepped out into the bright light. A cheap sign said "preleminarees". Either someone was either joking or just couldn't spell. The arrow on the sign pointed to the right. Sure enough people were battling already. "Alright Arcanine. Let's join the excitement." Rage held a pokeball in his hand, already decided on who he would use first.

Shecomora
06-07-2007, 11:01 PM
Shellaco read through her letter, then quickly threw it aside before it blew up, "ACK! I wonder if all the letters were like that...oh well, come on, Vaporeon! Lets go!" she said to her shiny Vaporeon as she started into the cave. "Darn...this place is almost as dark as Victory Road!" Shell murmered, tring to feel her way around the cave. "You don't need to do that...here are your five platinum pokeballs. Go on in." came a voice from no where. "Oh! Thank you...I guess..." Shell said, walked out into the Battle area, blinked a few times to get used to the light, and smiled, "Wow! Okay, Vaporeon! You ready to battle?" she asked. "VAPOREON!" Vaporeon said with a wide grin. "Come on! Race ya!" Shell laughed, running twords the battling trainers. "VAY!" Vaporeon said with the best mock frown she could do while laughing as she ran after her trainer.

Jaden0527
06-08-2007, 12:15 AM
Ragen stepped up to the battle field. A spiky haired kid with red hair stood with his Blastoise. "Who dares challenge me? The greates trainer ever, Eddie Johnson." The boy asked. Ragen confidently stepped forward. "If you're so great, this battle should be fun. Go Raichu." Ragen said.

A red light beamed to the ground. The light formed a Raichu. "Alright Blastioise, you're up." The Blastioise stomped his feet twice. Ragen was confused. "Let's make this battle even more interesting. Let's wager some of our platinum balls?" Eddie asked. Ragen shook his head. "How about after I beat you, you train and come back. We'll wager all of our platinum balls." Ragen suggested. "It's all right if you're scared. Blastioise, hydro pump." Eddie demanded. Ragen said nothing. Blastiose's cannons clanked and let out a blast of water. "Iron tail with a spin." Ragen said. Raichu's tail lit up silver as she started to spin. Raichu's tail cut straight through the water until it hit Blastioise. Blastioise tipped backwards. "Raichu, finish it with a thunderbolt to Blastioise's cannons."

Raichu sprang up of the ground using it's tail. She flung herself towards Blastioise's cannons. She stuck her tail into them. "Quick, Blastioise, Hydro pump." Blastioise's cannons clanked again shooting up another blast of water. Raichu shot the thunderbol through its tail. The water and lightning met halway shocking Blastioise. "No way. How did you beat me?" Eddie asked tending to his Blastiose. "You should really go and battle som trainers. When you do, you should only wager one ball because if you battle like that, you'll lose all of your balls pretty quick." Ragen put Raichu back in her ball and stepped off the platform.

Olgith
06-08-2007, 01:04 AM
Olgith had slept in late that day, the messenger boy couldent wake him up so he gave the note to one of his pokemon

Olgith awoke with a loud yelp as Elga had jumped on him with her pointy legs first (ouch)

"whats that you got here?, oh a note for me?" olgith said as he picked the note out of Elgas claw, "Craw Craw" she said with a smile and jumped off to resume her scuttling

after reading the note Olgith had thrown it into the air and watch it explode "way cool" he said with a smile

"comon gange were heading out!" he yelled as he faced his pokemon all jumping on Conan's belly, they all got off and returned to thier balls, thor slowly made it to his master and climbed up to his shoulder and made him self comfortable an let out a sigh "i know i know, your getten to old for this" olgith said with a laugh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

several hours later olgith had finally made it to the cave, "hey thor, wanna light up the place for me?" Olgith said as he nudged the old raichu, he stood up and used a flash, Yawned and resumed his nap "thanks bud"olgith said as he poked his cheek

Olgith navigated through th cave to find the man infront of the door

"your the first one today to use a flash this time, heres your balls and go in" the man said with a smirk

Olgith entered the arena to find hundreds of people, he was amazed. thor though was fast asleep

then instantly a young boy in a bug catchers costume ran up to olgith and yelled "hay you got an old pokemon, i wager one ball, lets fight!"
Olgith stood stunned for second, and agreed. "so thor ready to go?" he said as he nudged hes faint colored companion

Thor stood up and climbed down his trainer and stood sleeply at the middle of the fighting area
"combee go!, poision sting!" the kid screamed as he launched the ball with all his strength
it landed a few feet in front and out came a rather angry looking combee, it sped towards thor and shot the stingers.
Thor yawned and moved to the side out of the way, and stuck out its tail and slapped the combee, now even more angry it ignored its master and went in for a tackle
Thor put up a hand and let out a discharge causing he combee to faint instantly
"he he, you dont even need comands any more thor" Olgith said as he picked up thor and placed him on his shoulder

"thatle be one ball please" Olgith said with a smile

then he looked over to the other boy with the raichu Thor had pricked up an ear to show hes interested in it "oh i see what you want" Olgith whispered as he noticed where Thor was looking
Olgith called out "hey you, i just saw you wipe the floor on that blastoise with that raichu, is it ok if i see it?" Olgith said as he got closer to Ragen

sockyo
06-08-2007, 06:29 AM
"Are you sure?" Raz asked his Yanmega and Mothim that explored the cave. Winter, his Glaceon, looked at Raz. He made a voice that sounded like: "They are good for battling, not for exploring." Raz looked at the letter that exploded in his hands. "This is my lucky day. Lifewish, Nightstar, go back to your Pokeballs!" The red light took the Pokemon inside their Pokeballs. He heard a voice from behind. Spring, the Leafeon, stared at the shadowy charachter. "You're here. Here all your five platinum pokeballs. Go on in." Raz took the Pokeballs and went to the battle areanas. He looked at the trainers. Blade, his Gallade, got out of his Pokeball. He looked at the trainers and looked happy. "Soon we will fight Blade." Blade got inside the Pokeball. "Winter, Spring, you shouldn't get lost, so jump on my shoulders." The two Pokemon jumped on his shoulders. Raz started to search for good trainers.

Realityxxx
06-08-2007, 01:37 PM
OOC: Lol, Olgith, we both have Raichus! I signed up first BTW.

Plusle, Minun and Azuma went to the entry. At it was a Small letter. Azuma read it carefully. Then she entered the cave. As she entered, she saw a stadium. It had Millions of people. Azuma was shocked. It was very dark, but people could still see. Lots of people were using flash. Then Azuma took one of her pokeballs. Before she did it however, she ordered her Plusle and Minun to go on her shoulders. When they did it, Azuma threw the Pokeball.

"Amph, Ampharos!" the Pokemon said.

As Azuma climbed on to Ampharos's back, she made sure Plusle and Minun Were safley on her shoulders. They were.

"Ampharos, Flash now!" Azuma ordered the Yellow Pokemon.

Soon Ampharos was lit and Azuma could see Perfectly. Then Azuma put Plusle and Minun in her Yellow bag she bought that went around her waist. It was the same as May's.It could fit Both Plusle and Minun in the back pocket, and her pokeballs in one of her front pockets. In the other, she put all her items in. Plusle and Minun's part of the bag was Open, so they could breathe. Ampharos's pokeball was with the other pokeballs.

Shecomora
06-08-2007, 02:07 PM
Shell and Vaporeon laughed as they raced to the arena, tripping and fall onto the soft grass. Suddenly, a female trainer with long red hair in a ponytail walked up to them, "I don't know how you even got invited. You can't be all that strong in battle if you just play with your Pokemon all day!" she said with a sneer. Shell looked up at the trainer, stood up and glared at the trainer, "I'm not week! My name is Shellaco, and if you think I'm week, then battle me so I can prove you wroung!" she said. Vaporeon nodded her agreement. The girl sneered, "Fine! My name is Mira and the only reson I'm telling you that is because you should atleast know the name of a superior battler! GO RAPADASH!" she said, sending out her Pokemon. Shell nodded at Vaporeon, "Let's battle to win, Vaporeon!" she smiled as the shiny Pokemon jumped infrount of her.

"Vaporeon! Use Hydro Pump!" Shell told the Water-type. Vaporeon shot a powerful blast of water strate at the Rapadash.

"Rapadash! Dodge and use Bounce!" Mira comanded. The Rapadash quickly bounced into the air just before it was hit.

"Vaporeon! Use Ice Beam!" Shell said to her Vaporeon.

"HA! You realy ARE week! Ice-type attacks don't do good on Fire-type Pokemon!" Mira laughed.

"Or maby YOU arn't paying attention!" Shell laughed as Vaporeon finnished coverig the arena in ice, "Rapadash can't stay in the air forever..." she grinned.

"Rapadash..." Mira gasped as her Rapadash bounced down, losing it's footing on the ice.

"Now, Vaporeon! Hydro Pump!" Shell smiled as Vaporeon shot a large Hydro Pump at the Rapadash, fainting it.

Mira returned the Rapadash to it's Pokeball, "Wow, Shellaco! You sure proved me wrong! You are a grate trainer!" she congragulated. Shell smiled, "Thanks! Never underestamate your opponents, you never know who is better until you battle!" she laughed, then turned to her smileing Vaporeon, "Come on, Vaporeon, lets heal you up!" Mira looked at Shell, confused, "Vaporeon hardly reseaved any damage in that battle! Why do you want to heal her?" she asked. "Think of it this way: if I don't heal her and my next battle is againsed a stronger opponent, I would have a verry hard time tring to win!"

sockyo
06-08-2007, 02:30 PM
"Finish him Lucky!" Raz said to his Lucario. Lucario's hand glowed in bright, white color. "Metal claw!" Lucky attacked the Nidoking that barely stood. The purple Pokemon fell on the floor. "No! Silver!"" A green haired boy said and hugged his Pokemon. "Next time, don't annoy me." Raz said. Lucky got back to his Pokeball. Raz walked away. Spring and Winter jumped on his shoulders. "I saw your battle, you are good." Raz looked back. "What are you doing here, sister?" The girl looked at him, her Teddiursa looked at Raz. "I was invited to this place, Raziel." Raz turned to his sister. "Sheila, if I will beat you, go back home." Sheila smiled. "Fine. Go Purugly!" A fat looking cat looked at Raz. "Go Blade!" His Gallade stood infront of the cat.

"Purugly use Scratch!" The cat ran toward Blade. Raz smiled, his smile stopped Sheila from thinking.

"He.... He will defeat me." She thaught.

"Blade, show Sheila why people afraid of us. Use Leaf Blade!"

Purugly's attack stopped when Blade cut threw it. The cat fell on the floor.

"Go away, this place is dengerouse for a 10 year old girl."

"Ye... Yes brother."

Raiel's eyes looked at two girls with Rapidash and a Veporeon. "Maybe I will get a good fight with them..."

Shecomora
06-08-2007, 02:46 PM
Vaporeon looked over at a boy with a Gallade, "Vay Vapor!" she said exidedly. Shellaco looked at Vaporeon, then at the other male trainer, "Vaporeon, you just battled! If he even wants to battle me, I'll use a different Pokemon..." she laughed. Mira turned to Shell, "I'm going to go heal my Rapadash. Let's battle again later!" she said as she walked to the Pokemon Center.

sockyo
06-08-2007, 03:00 PM
"I hope you are a good fighter." Winter and Spring jumped down of Raziel's shoulders. "Lea, Lea." The Leafeon said. "Gal, Gal." The Calaceon answered.

Shecomora
06-08-2007, 03:22 PM
Shell smiled, "Don't worry, I am! I'm guessing you want a 2 on 2 battle? Go! Pidgeot and Toxicroak!" she said, sending out the two Pokemon.

sockyo
06-08-2007, 03:32 PM
"Blade, Lucky, let's go!" Lucario and Gallade came out of their Pokeballs. "I know that Winter and Spring are powerful, but I think that Blade and Lucky want to play." "Luca!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The Lucario said. "Start the battle, miss."

Shecomora
06-08-2007, 03:50 PM
"Call me Shell." she said with a smile, "Pidgeot use Gust! Toxicroak use Sludge Bomb on Lucky!" Shell told her Pokemon. Pidgeot flaped her wings at a blinding speed, creating a large wind storm that she sent at both oponents. Toxicroak hurled a large ball of sludge at the Lucario.

sockyo
06-08-2007, 04:01 PM
"Lucky, use Dig!" Lucario dug a hole and escaped from Pidgeot and Toxicroak. "Blade, Teleport!" Blade appeared behind Pidgeot. His blades glowed. "Use Leaf Blade!" Gallade's blades were ready to attack Pidgeot. "Lucky, use Metal Claw!" The blue Pokemon attacked Toxicroak from behind.

Shecomora
06-08-2007, 04:17 PM
Shell simled, "Pidgeot, Dodge with Aireal Ace! Toxicroak, get up and use Poison Jab on Lucario!" she told her Pokemon. The Pidgeot flew in a backwards circle, aiming the blow at the Gallade's back. Toxicroak got off the ground, shook off some of it's pain, and then punched rappidly at the Lucario with poisons fists.

sockyo
06-08-2007, 04:40 PM
Raz smiled. "I don't remember when I had so much fun. I think I didn't tell you my name. My name is Raziel Haotori, but you can call me Raz." The Toxicroak hurted Lucky, but Blade escaped with Teleport. "Lucky, use Sky Uppercut on Pidgeot, Blade, use Psycho Cut on Toxicroak!"

Shecomora
06-08-2007, 05:11 PM
Shell smiled, "Pleased to meet you, Raz! Pidgeot, dodge by flying close to the ground and get sand in the air, then use Twister! Toxicroak, Edure the hit, then use Revenge on Blade!" she laughed. Pidgeot flew inches from the ground, getting dust and sand into the air, then flew up and created a large Twister that grew in size as it was sent at both opponents. Toxicroak Endured the Psycho Cut attack, and then sent blinding punches at the Gallade.

Jaden0527
06-08-2007, 05:34 PM
"Go ahead," Ragen said. Ragen looked up at the boy's shoulder. "Wow, you must be a good trainer if you can battle with an old thing like that," Ragen said. Ragen turned to battle that was going on. "Hey, if you're up for it, how about we have a battl...." Ragen was interupted by an announcement. "The prelimanaries are over. Our winner has won, but he will not be announced." The intercom came from out of no where. There wasn't a speaker in sight. "There's still battles going on. No matter. This is where it really gets interseting. How about we battle. We'll both use two pokemon, but not at the same time. I really want to fight your Raichu though. Oh yeah, my name's Ragen. I wager two platinum balls." Ragen suggested.

sockyo
06-08-2007, 05:40 PM
Gallade blocked the attacks then Raz said:"Do the move we trained on together." Lucario stared at the twister, he couldn't move. Blade caught Lucky and looked at his eyes. Lucky jumped on the floor and Blade jumped on him. Lucky used Extreme Speed and Blade used Psycho Cut. "No one can stop this fast attack, not even a Charizard." Raz smiled. "She is a good trainer, maybe she is a good trainer after all." He thaught.

Shecomora
06-08-2007, 06:49 PM
Shell smiled, "Why wound we want to stop your attack? Pidgeot! Toxicroak! You both know what to do!" she laughed. Pidgeot flew close to the ground as Toxicroak jumped onto it. Pidgeot then flew strate at Lucky and Blade with it's wings out streched and Toxicroak used a combonation of Mud Bomb and Sludge Bomb.

sockyo
06-08-2007, 06:58 PM
Raz smiled. "Teleport!" Blade used Teleport and moved behind Pidgeot. Raz looked to his right. There were people thatlooked at the battle. "Sorry miss Shell, but I have to go, I don't fight fot entertainment." Winter looked at Raz. "Gla!" By the ton of his voice Raz could understand that he knew. He knew that he lied. "Maybe we will fight in other time?" Raz walked away, Lucario and Gallade walked behind him.

Shecomora
06-08-2007, 07:06 PM
Shell smiled, "Fine by me...It is getting a little to crowded. I haven't had this much fun in a while! You should just be glad I didn't use Vaporeon here!" she laughed as she returned Pidgeot and Toxicroak to their Pokeballs, "Come on, guys! Let's go heal up!" she started off twords the Pokemon Center.

sockyo
06-08-2007, 07:13 PM
"You are such a bad lier!" Sheila said. "I thought that I told to go home." Raz said. "You could finish her!"

"Go home!"

"I won't go home un....." Raz looked at her with his dark look. "I mean... I will go right away."

"I should go and search for trainers." He thought. Spring looked at him. "Lea, leaon, leaf." Not you too."

Shecomora
06-08-2007, 07:29 PM
Shell walked out of the Pokemon Center, her Pokemon fully healed, "Now to find another person to battle..." she said thoughfuly as she walked back into the arena.

sockyo
06-08-2007, 07:53 PM
Raz looked at a trainer and his beautifly. "Hey, Mister wanna fight?" The boy asked. "Fine, go Nightstar!" His Mothin opened his beautiful wings. Nightstar sat on Raziel's head.

"Beautifly, use Silver Wind." The Beautifly flapped his wings.
"Use Silver Wind too!" The winds crushed each other and made a beautiful show of star-like powder.
"Beautifly, use Morning sun!"
"Mothim, use Rain Dance!"
A beautiful rainbow appeard and it looked much more beautiful when the two bugs used the Silver Wind again.
"I see that you were in Pokemon Contests before." Raz said when Nightstar sat on his head.
"Yes, but you weren't, right?" The boy asked and his Pokemon sat on his shoulder.
"Right, and this is why I don't like alot of people around me."
"So, let's fight! Go Totodile!" The blue Pokemon looked at Raz.
"Go Lifewish!" His Yanmega came out of his Pokeball, making a strong voice wwhile flapping his wings.
"Use Hydro Pump!" The kid said.
Lifewish flew around Totdile and made one powerful buzz. The Totdile looked at the bug's scary face. He ran to his trainer crying. The boy smiled. "Maybe you should try Pokemon contests." He pointed to the rainbow and the dust. "You are good." Some of the trainers stared at the rainbow and the dust like it was the most beautiful thing they saw. "Back." He said to his Yanmega. "Let's do your finishing move Nightstar." The Pokemon flew up and used Sleep Talk together with Sunny Day. The Sleep Talk shined in the beautiful sun light.

Shecomora
06-08-2007, 08:35 PM
"Hey, you! Girl with the Vaporeon!" came a voice. Shell looked around and noticed a male trainer running twords her, "Yes? What do you want?" she asked. "I saw you battling earlyer, and desided to see how good you are in a single battle againsed me and my Infernape." the trianer sent out his Pokemon. Shell laughed, "Fine! Come on out Flygon!" she smiled as her Flygon appered.

"Flygon! Strat us off with Sandstorm!" Shell told the Pokemon. Flygon beet it's wings fast, causing sand to fly everyware.

"Infernape use Fire Blitz!" the triner told his Fire-type Pokemon. Flames flew into the air.

"Gust!" Shell said with a laugh. Flygon beet it's wings even faster, gathering up both the flames and the sandstom into her attack, then sent the attack twords Infernape, fainting it.

"Infernape, return." the trainer said, returning it to it's Pokeball, "Don't think I won't battle you again!"

Jaden0527
06-08-2007, 08:42 PM
"Hey, I just seen your battle with that girl and her Infernape. How about you fight someone who's probably more your match?" Ragen asked. "Sorry, my name is Ragen. I wager two platinum balls and I want a one on one battle using two pokemon." Raichu jumped off Ragen's shoulder. Lightning shot from its cheeks. "That means it's ready to battle." Ragen said.

sockyo
06-08-2007, 08:48 PM
Mothim got down on Raziel's shoulder. He got back to his Pokeball. Raz went to the Pokemon Center. He looked at the boy with a Raichu and Shell. He smiled at Shell and Got to the Pokemon Center.

Shecomora
06-08-2007, 08:58 PM
Shell smiled, "You can call me Shell, and a battle is fine by me! Absol hasn't battled yet, and he's probly getting impationt! GO, ABSOL!" she laughed as an Absol appered infrount of her. "Ab Absol!" the Absol said with a smile. "You can go first."

Jaden0527
06-08-2007, 09:03 PM
"Alright Raichu, iron tail." Rage said. Raichu charged the Absol with it's silver tail. "Go out swinging Raichu." Raichu swung it's tail in every direction to make it harder to dodge.

sockyo
06-08-2007, 09:04 PM
The nurse called Raz and showed him the back of his Mothim. "What's wrong with Nightstar?"
"Nothing, but we found this thing on his back." Raz looked at the thing. "It's a skull..."
"It won't hurt him, but please, if he will act strengly, come here." Raz got out of the center and saw that Shell was ready to start a fight.

Shecomora
06-08-2007, 09:14 PM
Shell smiled, "Absol! Freeze the arena with Blizzered!" she told her Pokemon. Absol jumped into the air, shot a large blizzered at the ground until it was all ice, and then landed on the ice. A few of the bystanders noticed that Absol's claws gave it prefect traction on the ice.

Jaden0527
06-08-2007, 09:21 PM
"Don't let that hold you back Raichu. Use your tail to direct you." Ragen said. Raichu landed on its tail and bounced onto its feet. "Now mix agility with a volt tackle. Use your tail for a spring to start running." Ragen suggested. Raichu's long tail flung off the ground sending Raichu at Absol. Lightning formed around Raichu's body. The agility made it almost invisible with its speed.

Shecomora
06-08-2007, 09:31 PM
Shell grined, "Absol, listen for the electrisity crakleing and use Rock Tomb to stop it in it's tracks!" she told the Pokemon. Absol closed his eyes, then used it's scythe to pickup a near by bolder and toss it at the Riachu.

Olgith
06-09-2007, 12:05 AM
(ooc) arrgg i go afk to go to school and were already at 3 pages >_<!!!!one (ooc)

Olgith had one of his random blankouts while ragen had left off to go to a battle
Thor had been poking olgith since the start trying to wake him "huh what? oh the boy!"

Olgith turned to see him already battling he yelled "sorry bout that, i get random blankouts, its nice to meet ya and ill take your wager on that as well!"

Thor was amazed at the other raichus, he is very old but he has gained respect for the young ones,
Thor lept off and sat the the field edge to watch the ellogent raichu battle that absol
"hehe looks like thors found a new girly freind" Olgith said as he sat down thor and rubbed his head

"but you wont be battling this one thor, chances are your gonna try to kiss er" he said with a chuckle "im gonna use Conan, hes getten lazy" Olgith said to him self as he gave Thor a treat

"you can do it Ragen! if thor thinks your raichu can do it, then i do" Olgith yelled out to the fight

Shecomora
06-09-2007, 01:40 AM
Shell glared at the roudy crowd, "You can root for your friend, but if ANY of you try to kiss me...well let's just say that Absol will make it verry hard for you to eat icecream." she growled. The tone of her voice was like ice.

ooc: moral of this poast: Don't mess with a girl with an Absol! xD

Realityxxx
06-09-2007, 02:01 AM
"Hey, you!" a girl with pink hair shouted.

"Yeah, what?" Azuma Replied.

"I'm poolaria, and let's battle!," Poolaria shouted. "GO, MAGIKARP!"

"GO, RAI!" Azuma shouted.

"MAGIKARP, SPLASH!" Poolaria shouted.

"RAI, THUNDERBOLT!" Azuma shouted.

MAGIKARP FAINTED! AZUMA WON THE BATTLE!

sockyo
06-09-2007, 05:43 AM
"Go Shell!" Raz shouted. Spring and Winter shouted too. He smiled. "She is a good trainer..."

Shecomora
06-09-2007, 05:56 AM
Shell looked at Raz from the corner of her eye and smiled, "Thanks! Once this battle is over, I would be glad to battle you again!" she laughed. Afew dissapointed groans came from the crowd, obviously from thoughs who wanted to battle her.

sockyo
06-09-2007, 06:30 AM
"Bet we will! And then we will se who is better!" Raz said.
"Gla, Glaceo." Winter said to Spring. "Lea, Lea."
"What are you talking about?" raz asked. The Pokemon smile a scared looking smile. "I hope it wasn't on me."

Shecomora
06-09-2007, 06:35 AM
Shell kept her eyes on the battle, tring to keep a strate face but couldn't help chuckling. Vaporeon, however, burst out laughing.

Olgith
06-09-2007, 07:16 AM
Olgith turned his attention to the adorible laugh of a vaporeon
"huh? ive havent heard one of those laughs in ages" Olgith said as he sat up and went over to the battle with the vaporeon

"my i havent seen one is ages, its an honor to see one again" olgith said as he sat down in the feild

Shecomora
06-10-2007, 02:21 AM
ooc: it seems that my charictures are quite popular in this Rp xD ! i'm going to do Vaporeon's POV for part of this poast because i'm board...

ic: I turned twords the male trainer that had just sat down next to me. It sounded like he was giving me a complament, but I can never tell with most humans. I just smiled politely then turned back twords the battle. I couldn't help rembering how Absol had saved both me and Shecomora when we were in danger. For as long as I've known him, Absol always warned me if danger was coming. When Evsol was born, he protected her as well as he protected me. I wish she could have come! She would have loved to watch the battles...

ooc: btw, Evsol is a hybrid Pokemon (Eevee and Absol). now, i'm going back to third person POV.

ic: Shell kept her eyes on the battle, hardly noticing one of the nurces from the Pokemon Center walking twords her. "Excuse me, Shellaco Forcea?" the nurce said. Shell turned, "Yes?" "You have a phone call on one of our video phones." the nurce said then noticed the battle, "Should I tell them to call back?" she asked in a kind voice that had a hint of nervaceness in it. "That depends. Who's asking for me?" Shell replied. "Queen Shecomora and King Rinouka." the nurse replied in a soft wisper that was hard to hear over the crowd. "Ofcorce..." Shell said with an anoied sigh, "Tell them I'll call them back after I finish this battle and that I don't need them worring about me all the time." she told the nurse. "Right away, princess." the nurse wispered, gave a small bow, and headed back to the Pokemon Center.

ooc: it's a long story about Shell being royal....a verry long story

sockyo
06-10-2007, 04:30 AM
Raz heard heard what the nurse said to Shell. "Even with all of this crowd I can hear it, Shell is a royalty?!" He looked at the ground. "Who could belive that a royalty couldfight like that?" Spring looked at him. "Lea!"
"It was a rhetoric qustion!" Spring and Winter started to laugh. "Come on, I will fight her and win!"

Shecomora
06-10-2007, 04:58 AM
Shell noticed Raz over heard what the nurse said, looked at him from the corner of her eye, and smiled, "I told you that we can battle after I'm finnished battling here. It seems that before we battle then, I have to call my over-bearing parents. Just know that something are best known by as few a person as possable." she said, "I hope he understood what I ment! I would have just told him not to tell anyone about me being a princess, but thare's to manny people!" she thought.

sockyo
06-10-2007, 01:52 PM
Raz looked at Shell with a smile. "Royalty or not she is still a trainer." He thought. Spring and Winter looked at him and laughed. "What is so funny?" Winter jumped on his shoulder. "Glaclac." He said with his sweet icy voice. "I wish I could understand you guys..." Understanding Pokemon was his biggest wish. To know what they want to say, what they want to tell us...

ArielnHaria1994
06-10-2007, 04:48 PM
"Show them how powerful that iron tail is." Ragem said. "First, go through the boulder," Raichu braced itself for impact. It slamed through the boulder with tremendous speed. Raichu was a little hurt. Raichu crashed down on Absol's head and lit her tail silve. She bounced off Absol's head with iron tail and lept in the air. "Quick, now grab on to Absol's blade and use thunder with all your strength." Ragen said. Raichu's long tail wrapped around Absol's blade. A powerful volt of lightning came down of Raichu's tail to Absol's blade. Ragen didn't know if it was enough or to much. He just knew that mixing attacks like that takes a lot of energy out his pokemon. This battle might just end in a tie.

Raichu jumped back in front of Ragen. Raichu was groggy and couldn't last longer. Hopefully Absol was down or tired. Raichu was about to faint. All Ragen could do now was wait.

Olgith
06-10-2007, 06:53 PM
Thor was still watching the fight with complete attention, as if he knew that there was something special in that raichu, but being a real battle Thor could do nothing but sit there

Olgith had returned to the fight and was amazed at the durability that raichu had "eh thor you still watchen er?, is she the one like all the others? ahah you old koot" Olgith said as he rubbed his perverted little old friend

(this is a backround story of thor just so one isent confused: Thor as your know is a raichu in its final decade of life, he is a major pervert and will do anything to get female raichus to like him, but thor has one ability that most raichu's never learn unless forced on with a TM, that move is ancient power, though useing this move results in him going into a comotose state, but before that he releases an unstopable force)

Olgith was hoping for Ragen to win so he could have a chance to fight him "comon Ragen's raichu dont you faint, or Thor might get his way with you!" Olgith said as he burst out laughing, but got shocked by thor

sockyo
06-10-2007, 07:15 PM
"Come on, it's obviouse that Shell will win." Raz said and stood behind Oglith. Winter and Spring looked at Thor and smiled. "Gla, Gla Gla!"
"Leaf, Leaf." They looked like they tried to make the Raichu angry.

Olgith
06-10-2007, 08:19 PM
Thor turned around and slowly walked to both of them as if he showed no threat at all
put both hands on their heads, then smacked them together, then he went back to resume his watching

Olgith couldent stand but laugh at it "ahahhahaha, good one Thor, so miss you really think that absols gonna win?, sure its strong but i know that raichu will win only because this old raichu right here beleives so, and if you want to question his choice then so be it" Olgith said as he stood up,

"and who asked you?" Olgith asked

sockyo
06-10-2007, 08:27 PM
Raz smiled. "You see, Shell ptomised me that if she will win, she will fight me, or you want to fight me instead?" Winter and Spring stood next to Raziel's legs. They started to growl and looked at Oglith with an angry and challenging look. Lucky got out of his Pokeball and looked at Thor. His crimson eyes and blue fur shined.

Olgith
06-10-2007, 08:39 PM
"very well, but you wont be fighting this raichu, hes far to old and your way out of his league" Olgith said with a smirk
Olgith pulled out his pokeballs and studied them. "lesse.. she wants to go with a hard hitter, why not use conan, he needs a workout, what do you think thor?" olgith said as he looked over to his raichu, Thor nodded

Olgith chose a ball and threw it, out pobbed a snorlax, it just sat there and snored

"i wager 1 ball, and since you challenged, you can go first"

sockyo
06-10-2007, 08:44 PM
"Lucky, are you ready? And I offer one ball too." Lucky looked at hum and jumped in the air. "Aura Sphere!"

Olgith
06-10-2007, 08:50 PM
the sphere flew right at conan, but he raised a arm and deflected it then resumed sleeping

"conan was trained only to take any physical hit and reflect any shot ones, your going to need to do alot better then that missy" Olgith said with a smile

"ok conan time to return the attack" Olgith said

the snorlax stood up still half asleep and slowly started walking towards the luscario

Shecomora
06-10-2007, 09:41 PM
Shell closed her eyes and smiled, "Absol can stand up to combo attacks." she said as Absol landed on his claws on the still frozen ground, showing signs of fategue but still strong enough to battle, "Now Absol! Finish it off with Ice Beam!" she told the Absol. Absol shot an Ice Beam right at the Riachu, then looked at Shell throgh the corner of his eye, "Sol...Absol..." he said in a tired voice. Shell looked at the Absol, "I know your getting worn out, but I know you can win! I promase that after this you can take as long a rest as you want." she told the Absol. Absol nodded, then turned back to the battle, "Ab Absol!" he said. Shell smiled, "Your welcome!" she said with a small laugh.

ooc: i just realized something...this Rp has more Riachus in it then any other Rp I've ever been in, and I've been in alot of Rps!

sockyo
06-11-2007, 04:25 AM
"Lucky, Quick Attack!" Lucrio was conused. When he looked at Razel's eyes and smiled. He used the Quick attack to slide under Conan.

Shecomora
06-11-2007, 01:12 PM
Shell looked at Raz and Lucky out of the corner of her eye and smiled, He might not understand Pokemon, but they sure understand him! It may take awile until we battle, since he just started another battle, but I'm willing to wait. I could use the time to call mom back and catch up with my Aunt and Unckles... she thought, then turned back to the battle, Ofcorce I'll first have to wait until this battle is over, even though thease battles are the most fun I've ever had!

sockyo
06-11-2007, 04:07 PM
Raz looked at Shell and smiled back at her. He almost forgot from the battle. Spring kicked his face. "Th... thanks Spring..."

Shecomora
06-11-2007, 04:24 PM
Shell laughed, "You gotta keep your mind on the battle, Raz! You'll never win if you don't!" she said. Vaporeon smiled at Shell, "Vay Vapor Pore Eon! Vaay Pooor Eooon..." she said in a sweet voice. Shell looked at Vaporeon, her face red, "WHAT!?! I AM NOT!" she told the Vaporeon. Vaporeon snickered, "Vay, Vapor." she said. Shell scowled, "Shut up..." she said, turning back to the battle. Vaporeon laughed.

sockyo
06-11-2007, 04:38 PM
Nightstar got out of his Pokeball. "Moooooth..."
"Not you too!!!" Raz said and got his Mothim back to his Pokeball. "Must look at battle. Must win!!!" Winter and Spring sat next to Shell's Veporeon and started to laugh.

Shecomora
06-11-2007, 05:08 PM
Shell turned twords the laughing Pokemon, "What is so funny?" she asked, her face still red. Vaporeon just laughed harder. Suddenly a male trainer walked up to Shell and gave her a hug, "SISTER-IN-LAWS DAUGHER!" he said happily. Shell's eyes when wide with surprize, "T-TRAY?!?!" she asked, her voice loud with shock. The man nodded, "I had no idea I would find you here! I didn't know Sheco let you go on a journy!" he said. Shell went quiet. Tray frowned, "Don't tell me your here agested her will." he said in a disapointed voice. Shell smiled sheepishly, "Yes..." she said. Tray sighed, "I should have known...she told everyone that she would never let you face the dangers she did..." he said. "Thoughs dangers are long since gone! I think it's natural that I would want to become a trainer...to do what my mother never had a chance to do!" Shell told him, turning back to the battle. Tray sighed, "You may not have Sheco's powers, but you sure have her willpower to do something once you set your mind to it!" he wispered, shook his head, then sat down to watch the battle.

sockyo
06-11-2007, 05:20 PM
Raz looked at Tray. "Who is he?" He thought. "Well maybe you shouldn't be..."
"Shut up Sherla. I thought I told you go home."
"I don't care brother, I can do whatever I want."
"Fine, just keep yourself alive."
Sherla hugged Raz and said: "Both of us know why are you here and I am proud of you, Raziel."

Shecomora
06-11-2007, 05:37 PM
Tray looked over at Raz, then turned to Shell, "So, Shell, who's your boyfriend?" he asked. Shell nearly fell on her face, "He's not my boyfriend! Infact I just met him and that was during a battle!" she yelled at Tray, then hit him over the head with a fist. "Owwwww....you didn't have to hit me..." Tray sobbed. Shell turned back to the battle, her face bright red.

sockyo
06-11-2007, 05:45 PM
Sherla stood next to Tray. "Love hurts." Raz looked at her. "Sherla, you are grounded!" Raz shouted. "You aren't my father!" Raz tried to smile. He tried to keep on fighting, but something told him that he will lose. He couldn't keep fightig, his thoughts confused him.

ArielnHaria1994
06-11-2007, 06:03 PM
ooc:When people go to the finals, we will be allowed to use legendaries.Don't fight over them though. I already call dibs on Dialga.

ic:Raichu had barely dodged the ice beam. Shell was to caught up to notice that Raichuu had made holes around Absol. "Alright Riachu, let's really finish this with another thunder from underground." Ragen said.

Shecomora
06-11-2007, 06:10 PM
Shell noticed that Raz was starting to struggle in his battle, "Raz...keep on battling! If your ever going to battle to win, you have to stay strong in and out of battles." she said, then turned to Tray, "And you need to be quiet! You talk before you think about how your words could effect others!" she told him, then turned back to the battle, Maby in that way, I am like Tray...did I think before I talked? she thought, looking at Raz from the corner of her saphire-colored eyes, then turning back to the battle.

ooc: your not giving me a chance to dodge! please edit your poast so this can be a fair Rp battle!

sockyo
06-11-2007, 06:22 PM
"She is not my girlfriend!!!!!!" Raz said. Winter and Spring started to laugh. "What?! Stop it! Come on!"

Shecomora
06-11-2007, 06:26 PM
Shell hit Ragen on the head, "He's not my boyfriend!" she told Ragen, Do I meen that? Even if I could love him, my destiny is already set. I could never have a true love. Why did I have to be born with this curse? she thought to herself, then turned her attention back to the battle, "Fine! Send out your Pokemon."

sockyo
06-11-2007, 06:31 PM
"I can't love her. She is a royalty, and I am just a poor young man that has a goal in this tournoment." Raz looked at the ground. His mother's face appeared in his mind. "I will win for you, mom."

ArielnHaria1994
06-11-2007, 06:35 PM
ooc:Happy?

ic: Ragen fell on the ground and started to role around. "Ahh,you hit me in the spot where I got bit. You didn't even have to hit me. It was a joke, but I guessyou can't take them." Ragen said. He had more to say, but she might've hit him again. "Alright, I'm sorry. Now please go back to your side.

Shecomora
06-11-2007, 06:38 PM
Shell walked back to her side of the field, "Send out your last Pokemon, unless you want to give up."

ArielnHaria1994
06-11-2007, 06:45 PM
"Gladly," Ragen said. Ragen reached for his necklace. "I didn't expect to use this so early. That means you've brung out the best in me," Ragen started,"and now I'm proud to show you this pokemon. Go Feraligator!"

An oversized black Feraligator with big fangs and a large tail appeared. The Feraligator looked angry and ready to battle. His fist tightened. "Alright Feraligator, do not go overboard. I repeat, do not go overboard. You know what happened last time," Ragen said. "Now, use hydro pump!" Ragen demanded. A big ball of water shot out of Feraligator's mouth. "Follow it up with dynamic punch."

ooc:I remeber on pokemon gold, my Feraligator learned how to use a pucnh that started with a d, and I call it disposal punch wich sounds weird, so I call it displosive punch. I know it's not right. If someone knows the name of it, please tell me.

Shecomora
06-11-2007, 06:59 PM
ooc: it's dynamic puntch. trust me, i know my games and that is the only puntch that starts with a d.

ic: Shell closed her eyes until Feraligator's fist was almost at Absol, "Now, Absol! Shock Wave!" she told the Absol. Electricity shot out of the Absol's fur into the Hydro Pump, traviling through it quickly twords the Feraligator.

ArielnHaria1994
06-11-2007, 07:07 PM
ooc:Thanks. I was way off.

ic:"Feraligator, use your alligator instincts." Ragen said. Feraligator got down on all fours and continued its trail towards Absol without being hit. Feraligator was still carrying his dynamic punch, determined to hit Absol. "Feraligator, aim for the legs." Ragen said. Feraligator wasn't listening. Feraligator kept firing rapid hydro pumps at Absol. Feraligator stood up with bothe hands lit up ready for a dynamic punch. " No Feraligator, don't even think about it," Ragen said. Feraligator looked to the sky and roared. Its big tail lifted it into the air. It was ready to come down on Absol.

Shecomora
06-11-2007, 07:15 PM
Shell closed her eyes, "Absol, grab Feraligator's tail with your scythe, then shock it with Thunder!" she told her Pokemon. Absol grabed the water Pokemon's tail in it's scythe, then sent a large Thunder through it's horn and into Feraligator.

ArielnHaria1994
06-11-2007, 07:35 PM
Feraligator was hurt but its fist were still going. Feraligator continously dynamic punched Absol while being shocked. He waasn't going to stop till Absol had quit. "Feraligator, stop!"Ragen demanded. Feraligator kept punching. Feraligator started to pound his fist on Absol's head like a drum. "Feraligator, stop, before you kill Absol. Why did I send Feraligator out against an Absol. I knew he hated Absols. That was stupid."

Ragen thought back to when he found the totodile with two Absols hovering over him. He was badly beaten. The Absol's looked as if they were trying to help him. Ragen thought the Totodile was attacked from behind and the first thing he saw was an Absol. Afterwards, everytime totodile found an Absol he'd beat it to the point where Ragen didn't even want to try to make it go back into its pokeball. Ragen once tried that but the Totodil bit him. Lately Ragen had been able to control him, but if he finds a strong Absol, Feraligator won't hold back.

Feraligator started to hit Absol with everything. His fist, his feet, even his head. This was the worst Feraligator had ever been. "Shell, you have to call back you Absol before its to late. Just trust me. Feraligator has a problem with Absol and he will stop at nothing to beat an Absol.That's probably why he really wants to beat an Absol. He never had beaten one. He never could.

Please,if you want to save you Absol, throw in the towel for it." Ragen said. This was the most serious Ragen had ever been in his life. He looked at Shell, hoping she would listen. Feraligator pounder Absol. Ragen didn't know how he was surviving the lightning. Maybe he's that dedicated to beating Absols. Feraligator lifted his arms one more time and put all the strength in its big body in to one more dynamic punch. It crash landed right on Absol's forehead. Ragen couldn't even look for fear of what he thought Feraligator had done. He was hoping that Absol had finally fainted.

Shecomora
06-11-2007, 08:01 PM
Shell looked at her Absol, her eyes starting to fill with tears, "Absol, return!" she said as Absol returned to it's Pokeball, I will never again let a Pokmon die in my arms. she thought, her hands shaking as she reached for her next Pokeball. Vaporeon suddenly jumped infrount of Shell. "Vaporeon?!?!?" Shell asked in a startled voice, then closed her eyes and smiled, "Ofcorce you want to battle! Fine. Vaporeon use Return!" she told her Pokemon. Vaporeon rushed at the Feraligator with blinding speed, her attacks comming even faster.

sockyo
06-11-2007, 08:05 PM
Raz looked at Shell. "Don't cry, don't worry, I am here if you need me." He said. He stood behind Shell and touched her left shoulder.

Shecomora
06-11-2007, 08:14 PM
Shell looked at Raz, "I-I-I-" she started, suddenly unable to talk,Why can't I find my voice? What's wroung with me? she thought, "I'm fine...just a bad memory..." she wispered.

sockyo
06-11-2007, 08:21 PM
Raz smiled. "If you want you can tell me about it later. I would really ant to help you." He whispered in her ear. He walked back to his battle. "You can't love her Raz, she is a royalty and you are poor. You can't..."

Shecomora
06-11-2007, 08:30 PM
Shell smiled, "Thanks...I would like that..." she wispered, I can't fall in love...my destiny is set in stone. Why dose my destiny have to be set? Why do I have to be royal? she thought, then turned her attention back to the battle.

sockyo
06-12-2007, 02:01 PM
Raz looked at Lucky. "I don't want to fight Shell, maybe I should serender." He looked at his sister. "But I can't, I can't disapoint my family..."

Shecomora
06-12-2007, 02:08 PM
"Raz...I wish you good luck when we battle. I think that everyone here came to win. To fight for what they think in there heart is right. I won't give up againsted any opponent I come againsted. I will battle with all I the strangth I have, and I would think of it as an insolt to my strangth if you didn't do the same." Shell said, turning back to Raz with a smile, then laughed, "Unless your afraid to lose!" she finished in a playful voice, I hope he dosn't take that the wrong way... she thought, turning back to her current battle.

sockyo
06-12-2007, 02:47 PM
Raz rised an eyebrow. "If you want we can fight right now!"

Shecomora
06-12-2007, 02:53 PM
Shell pointed to her current battle, "...I don't think now is a good time...and after this i still have to call mom back, or she'll freak out and come here...and trust me, no one wants that..." she said, then sighed, "...even though I don't want her to freak out on the video phone when she sees me...she probly will..." she wispers.

sockyo
06-12-2007, 02:55 PM
"Don't worry, I will be there with you." He looked up. "At least you have someone that cares about you in this world..."

Shecomora
06-12-2007, 03:07 PM
Shell sighed, "She cares a little to much. It's always, 'You'll get hurt if you do this!' and 'You can't do that!' if I ever got a scraped knee she would freak out." she said, I just hope she dosen't jump to conclutions later... she thought, turning back to the battle.

sockyo
06-12-2007, 03:16 PM
"Caring, I don't remember this emotions..." He tought. He fell on his knees. "Emotionss? I never had feelings in my past, but wht it's different now?" He stood up. Winter and Spring jumped into his arms. He hugged them tightly. "You were always there for me... My only friends, my only family..."

Shecomora
06-12-2007, 03:35 PM
Shell smiled sympatheticly, "You don't consider me as your friend? I think that you are a verry good friend. Your someone who I can trust, and that is a verry rare quality in a person." she told Raz, putting her hand out so she could help him up, "It is hard for people to gain my friendship...and yet you do it in a few minets." she said.

sockyo
06-12-2007, 03:43 PM
Raz stood up. "I can see you as a friend, but you see, it's hard for me to trust people. After all what people had done to me and my friends..." He looked at Shell and smiled a fake smile. "you know what, forget about it. I bet you don't want to hear my life story." His face smiled, but his eyes showed emptiness.

Shecomora
06-12-2007, 06:09 PM
Shell's smile faded, "I understand..." she said as she looked up at the sky, "...no one in the world would want to hear my life story. I'm unfortunite enough to have to live it. I only know one person who might have a worce life..." she turned to Raz, "...my mother is living her life in unessary fear. In someways, you could say she fears life itself. I don't think thare could be a worce life...to be in fear every day of her life. She may hide it well, but I know all about what has happened to her and what she had to do even before I was born. Trust me when I say that somethings are best left unsaid." she said, her eyes showing pain,How could I have thought I could have loved him? His smile is obviously a fake, and his eyes show no emotion. He dosn't even trust me! Why do I even feel this pain? I can never love another person. My fate has been set, I can accept that. But why must this fate mock me? she thought as she turned back to the battle, "Why?" she accadently wispered softly, hardly audibel over the crowd, but didn't notice. Shell remebered what her mother said before she started on her journy, Don't let your heart wander. If you start to love, pain is all that can follow. Even if fate mocks you by sending along someone you think you could love, pain will follow if you try. Fate is crule...it chokes you with the same coller it imprisums you with. she remebered.

sockyo
06-12-2007, 06:25 PM
Raz stood behind Shell and hugged her. He didn't talk, just hugged her. "I know that you think that I don't trust you, but you are wrong." He closed his eyes and let her go. "I am sorry for this."

Shecomora
06-12-2007, 06:52 PM
Shell gasped, her face red, "I-I-I-" she couldn't talk, Don't let my heart wander. Pain is all that can follow. she thought over and over as her face regained it's color, "I-It's fine...you just..." she said, I can't let myself fall for anyone. I won't be able to stand the pain. she thought, "...just startled me..." she said, If pain shall follow, I will endure it. I can endure it. I shall let my heart free. My fate will bring pain. I don't mind. As long as I can have a few moments with this emotion. she thought, then closed her eyes and smiled, "It's fine." she said with a laugh, "As long as my mom dosen't find out." she wispered.

sockyo
06-12-2007, 06:59 PM
"Does she afraid of love too?" He looked at Shell. His face was red and his eyes looked at the ground. "If she is, she can't enjoy her life."

Shecomora
06-12-2007, 09:11 PM
Shell smiled, "I..." she started, then fell to the ground, clutching her stumic as a jolt of pain rushed though her body, her smile not leaving her face, "I can endure this pain. I will not let my fate rule me any longer. My heart shall remain free." she wispered, slowly and shakily getting to her feet, her eyes showing the pain she was in, but with an odd glimmer of happyness, "A life tied to the fear of love is the same to me as a life tied to the fear of pain." she said as her smiled saddened, "My fate has always been set, just like a trap waiting to go off. I now know that this pain is somethig I can endure. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine." she said, then gave a small laugh, "My mom is going to kill me for this, though." she said, turning back to the battle, This pain...it's weird. It hurts and yet feels good. If only I knew about this before! It seems I have fought a usless battle againsed myself...but now onto this battle! she thought.

sockyo
06-13-2007, 04:27 AM
Raz looked at her. He couldn't talk. He didn't want to hurt Shell anymore. "Maybe we shouldn't...." He looked at his sister with a smile.

Shecomora
06-13-2007, 12:04 PM
Shell looked at Raz from the corner of her eye and smiled, "Don't worry about me. You said you trust me, so trust me when I say I'm fine!" she said, then laughed, "I'm only worried about what my mom will do when she finds out." she turned her attention back to her current battle.

sockyo
06-13-2007, 02:10 PM
Sherla stood next to Raz. "Raz+....." Raz punched her head. "Said something, sis?"
"N...no, bro."

Shecomora
06-13-2007, 02:40 PM
A woman with a Vaporeon tail stood in the crowd, watching what was happening at a distance but not doing anything to stop it, "...Shellaco..." she wispered, her eyes filling with tears. "Shecomora...you knew we would never be able to stop her from falling in love. Even though he is nothing like we expected, our daughter is growing up! Love comes in unsuspected packages, and no one should know that better then you! Haven't you seen how she battles now? Didn't you see how she battled with the Absol I gave her? And she's using your Vaporeon in this battle quite masterfuly as well!" a man standing next to the woman said. "I know, Rinouka...it's just that I thought I could protect her. Love and pain ballance each other. And yet she hardly seems like she is in pain!" Sheco told the man. "Shell is far stronger then you give her credit for. She fells the pain and endures it." Rinouka said as he placed an arm around her sholder. Sheco smiled and placed her head on his arm, "I guess we both got carried away..." she said. Rinouka looked at her, "No, YOU got carried away! Your the defanitoin of an overly protective parent." he said with a playful smile. Sheco laughed, "I guess your right..." she sighed.

ooc: Sheco has a Vaporeon tail because she is a Pokemorph. why she is a Pokemorf is a verry long story...

sockyo
06-13-2007, 03:34 PM
Winter's PoV:
I looked at the crowdand saw two strengers. They didn't look like fighters, even the Veporeon that was there with them didn't look powerful.
"Winter, what do you thing we should do about Master Raz and Miss Shell?"
"Do whatever you want, Spring."
I walked toward the Veporeon. "Well well welll, look what I have found here, a talentless Pokemon!"

End of Winter's Pov.

Spring's Pov:
I looked at my brother, I knew he was going to do something stupid. "Winter! Winter!" I ran after him. He stood next to a Veporeon. I looked at the owner of the Veporeon. She looked like a queen.

End of Spring's Pov.

Shecomora
06-13-2007, 04:36 PM
ooc: there isn't a Vaporeon with them. the tail is Sheco's tail. it's shaped like a Vaporeon's tail because she can tranceform into one. like i said, she's a Pokemorf. sorry if that wasn't clear.

Sheco turned twords the Glaceon and Leafeon and smiled, "Hello. I think you should know that I'm a Pokemorf, not a Pokemon, and that I was a powerful trainer when I was younger. I've been through both good and bad times." she said, then turned her head to the battle, "I've hardly ever battled for fun. Thare was a time when I only battled for protection..." she shook off the desterbing memory, "...but that time has passed. I know that now. My daughter is as strong as I am. She has the freedom to travel...something I shall never truely have." she said with a smile as a tear fell down her cheek.

sockyo
06-13-2007, 04:45 PM
Spring looked at Sheco. He jumped on her shoulder and dried her tear with his tail. "Spring, Winter!" They heard Raz and ran to him. They jumped on him and Raz fell on the floor. "Where did you go guys? You know that people can steal you." The three started to laugh. Raz stood up and both of the Pokemon on his shoulder.

Shecomora
06-13-2007, 05:03 PM
Sheco smiled, "Shellaco...she sure chose a fine person to fall in love with." she wispered. Rinouka laughed, "So, I guess your going to let her finaly have fun in her life?" he asked. Sheco nodded, "I'll try..." she wispered. Riouka chuckled, "That's all we can ask."

sockyo
06-13-2007, 05:13 PM
Raz looked at the crowd. He saw a waman with a tail of a Veporeon. "What the..." He thought. His sister jumped on his back. "Somethig is wrong Raz?"
"Yes, you are on my back and you re heavy like an Ursaring." He punched his sister. "From all the people in the world, I had to be your brother..."
"Stop acting like a monster."
"Sher, you are grounded."
"You are not my father!"

ArielnHaria1994
06-13-2007, 05:23 PM
"Alright Feraligator. Now that you've calmed down, lets show them how powerful we are when I can control your power." Ragen said. Feraligator looked up at the Vapereon. "Alright, give it your weakest Dynamic punch." Ragen said. Feraligator hand lit up again but he didn't charge. "Use surf to charge."

Shecomora
06-13-2007, 05:42 PM
Sheco had to laugh at Raz's fighet with his sister, "That reminds me of how I used to tease my younger siblings." she smiled. Rinouka laughed, "I remeber...speeking of your siblings, we have to call them up for another reunion sometime! Last time you all got together was before Shell was born...though I guess that was lucky, since that day went from good, to bad, to good, to bad, to worce, to harable, to..." he stoped when he noticed Sheco's look. "I did what I could to stop it. Two of my best friends were in harm's way becasue of me...and my daugher will never be able to meet her grandmother. I am not proud of what I was forced to do...and we shall never speek of this again!" Sheco wispered. Rinouka nodded, "Sorry I brought it up...anywhey! We would have to invite Uka, Chris, Sam, Vincent, Frosse, and Flora." he thought aloud, counting the siblings on his fingers. Sheco nudged Rinouka playfully, "I know I have a large family! You don't have to rub it in!" she laughed.

ooc: Frosse is pronounced Fer-O-s. Back to the battle...

Shell smiled, "I wouldn't go easy on me, if I were you...Vaporeon! Use Shadow Ball and Iron Tail!" she said. Vaporeon created a Shadow Ball, then sent it speeding twords Feraligator with Iron Tail.

sockyo
06-13-2007, 05:52 PM
"Sister."
"What Raz?"
"Go home, this place isn't the place for you."
"Stop telling me what to do! I grew up!"
"I just want to protect you sis."
Sherla looked at Raz. She hugged her brother and both of them fell on the floor. "Maybe I should stay on the floor. I can't stop falling on my back..."
Sherla smiled. "I love you big bro!" She tried to kiss him. "Get her off, get her off!" He kicked his sister of him. "If you love her, you should get used for kissing!"
"I don't have problems to get kissed, I just have problems with you!"

Shecomora
06-13-2007, 05:58 PM
Sheco laughed, "I think Shell is going to have quite a few surprizes from now on!" she said. Rinouka grinned, "Just like you did!" he laughed.

sockyo
06-13-2007, 06:06 PM
Raz stood up. "You crazy creature! Don't try to kiss me again!" Sherla looked at Spring. "Want a kiss?" The Pokemon looked at her and ran to the crowd. "Spring acts like Raz... I wish I had more females in my family..."

Shecomora
06-13-2007, 06:18 PM
Sheco smiled, "Shell dosn't have any siblings, just like you, Rinouka." she said. Rinouka smiled back, "Her boyfriend has one, as far as we know. I guess that she can find out somethings for herself..." he said with a laugh.

sockyo
06-13-2007, 06:27 PM
Raz ran after Spring and started to search for him. He clashed someone and fell on the floor. "So...sorry." He looked up at the man he clashed and saw the woman with the Veporeon tail. Spring jumped on his head.

Shecomora
06-13-2007, 06:38 PM
Sheco smiled, "It's fine! No harm done. Here, let me help you up." she said, putting her hand out to help him up.

sockyo
06-13-2007, 06:44 PM
Raz stod up and smiled. "I am sorry." He scratched Spring's head. Sherla ran toward him. "Raz, Raz, are you okey?"
"Yes sis." Sherla's Tediursa woke up and jumped of her beg. He stood next to Raz. "Urs ursa."
"Good morning to you too." He grabbed the small bear and patted his head.

Shecomora
06-13-2007, 07:02 PM
Sheco chuckled, "I told you it's fine! No harm done!" she said, then turned to Sherla, "It looks like you take good care of your Teddiursa! Keep up the good work!" she complamented, then turned twords Shell, who was still battling and hadden't even noticed her parents in the crowd, "Shellaco...she grew up behind my back. I'm glad she can now finaly be happy..." she wispered.

sockyo
06-13-2007, 07:05 PM
"Talk to her." Raz said. "She misses you, she loves you."
"Ursa sa." Teddiursa wanted that Sheco will go to Shell too.

Shecomora
06-13-2007, 07:18 PM
Sheco smiled, "I'll talk to her after she's done battling. If she knew I was here, watching her battle, she could make a careless mistake. The reason she came here was to prove to me that she could battle to win. That is something I never was able to do." she told Raz, "After this battle, Rinouka I will head to the Pokemon Center. She still thinks I'm at home, so she'll head there first thing. Don't tell her we're waiting there, though! I want it to be a surprize!" she finnished, turning to Rinouka and wispering something in his ear. Rinouka smiled, nodded, and went to the Pokemon Center.

sockyo
06-13-2007, 07:44 PM
"What a cool family..." Raz thought. Suddenly Teddiursa glowed. It started his evolution. Before Raz did something, he found himself under an Ursaring.

Shecomora
06-13-2007, 07:53 PM
Sheco gasped, "Are you alright?" she asked as she grabbed some Oran Berries from the bag on her back and tried to use them to lure the Ursaring off of Raz.

sockyo
06-13-2007, 08:01 PM
"I am fine, I got used for such things, and I know how to handle it." He looked at Sherla. "Ahem...."
"Oh, right. Ursi!"
"Ursi?"
"A nickname." Raz looked at his sister. The ursaring stood up and let Raz get up. When raz got up, he couldn't move his left arm. "Look what your Pokemon did to me!" His arm was broken. He looked at Sheco. "Don't worry, it wil be fine."

Shecomora
06-13-2007, 08:14 PM
Sheco looked at Raz's arm, "Your right, it will be fine...once it heals properly, that is..." she said, then reached into her bag, "Your lucky that I remebered to bring some bandage wrap." she told him as she took out bandage rap from her bag, "I'm alway's prepared." she said as she started to gently wrap the limp arm, It's a good thing I'm an overly protective mother! I don't think I would have thought of this bandage wrap if I wasn't. she thought.

sockyo
06-13-2007, 08:17 PM
Raz didnt move. His arm bandeged gently, he could barely feel the pain. "I think you are cool." Raz said. Raz never had real parents, the truth, his family didn't want him or his sister.

Shecomora
06-13-2007, 08:50 PM
Sheco smiled as she finnished wrapping Raz's arm, "Thanks! If Shell asks about the bandage wrap before she finnishes the battle and goes to the Pokemon Center, tell her one of the nurses wrapped your arm. Once she sees me in the Pokemon Center, she will know I asked you to tell her that." she told Raz, "Anywhey, you should try to keep that arm as still as possibel while it heals. It dosen't seem to be broken that badly, so it should heal in a few days...a week at the most." she gave a small laugh, "It's harder to keep am arm still then most people think!" she said, then looked up at the sky, "But then again, most people don't think someone like me could be cool, let alone give me the chance to bandage a broken arm. I guess there just afraid that I could prove them wroung." she smiled as a gentel breeze played in her long, dark brown hair, "One of the reasons that Shell never admits she's royal in public is because she dosn't want to be underestimated or for anyone she battles to go easy on her. She sees both of thoughs things as an insolt to her strangth." she wispered, so the other people in the crowd wouldn't hear.

sockyo
06-14-2007, 04:37 AM
Raz started to laugh. "Royalty or not, we must finish our battle and I don't care what she will do! Right gays?" All of his Pokemon came out of their Pokeballs and made a voice that sounded like "Yes!"

Shecomora
06-14-2007, 12:34 PM
Sheco laughed, "That's exactly what Shell wants! If people don't battle her with all of there strangth, she can never get better herself! I can tell that she expects you to battle with all you can, and even if you don't, she will." she said, "When she was living at the palace, I hardly ever gave her a chance to battle. She had to wait until ahe thought I was asleep, and then battle with the guards." she smiled at the memories, "She caught four Pokemon on the castle grounds: Beldum, Coragunk, Pidgy, and Trapinch. She trained all of them with love, and she aways valued there friendship. I gave her my shiny Vaporeon on the day she left home, and Rinouka gave her his Absol." she laughed, "Vaporeon and Absol are quite the pair, both in and out of battle! In battle, they can do combos as if they were reading each other's minds! Out of battle...well we have Evsol to prove what they are like out of battle!" she smiled as a Pokemon poked it's head out of her bag. The Pokemon was a brownish-tan with black markings, the size, ears, and tail of an Eevee, and the scythe, claws, and neck fur of an Absol. "Ev?" the Pokemon said. Sheco picked the little Pokemon up and stroked it's fur, "This is Evsol." she said, laughing as the Pokemon jumped out of her arms and onto Raz's head, "It seems that she likes you!"

sockyo
06-14-2007, 01:59 PM
Raz patted her. "I have a legendery too. Nightstar, go and call Rey!" Mothim flew up and did a small voice. suddenly, a white Pokemon flew in the sky. "This is Rey. my Lugia and my best friend. I don't really fight with him because he is just a baby."

Shecomora
06-14-2007, 02:13 PM
Sheco smiled, "That's good. Pokemon shouldn't battle until there old enough. But Evsol isn't a legandary, she's a hybrid. Half Eevee, half Absol: Evsol. Not menny people know about hybrid Pokemon, so I can understand the mistake." she gently picked the Evsol off Raz's head, "Evsol is also young, but you have no idea what kind off trubble she causes! In fact, I didn't even know she came until she poked her head out of my bag!" she said, laughing as she pet the Evsol. "Ev Evsol!" Evsol said with an inosent look on her face. "Yes, I'm talking about you." Sheco laughed, looking at Evsol.

sockyo
06-14-2007, 02:22 PM
Rey landed next to Raz. He patted his head. "Rey, how are you?"
"Luga!" He said with his sweet voice.

Shecomora
06-14-2007, 02:36 PM
Sheco smiled, "Your Lugia seems to like you alot, even though he's so young. I'm sure that when he get's old enough to battle, his attacks will be powerful!" she said, petting the Lugia.

sockyo
06-14-2007, 02:41 PM
"I know this Lugia for a long time, a few months if you want to know." Lugia looked at the sky and flew away. "His mother called him..." Raz said. "Well, I think I should go to cheer Shell, you will go to the Center...."

Shecomora
06-14-2007, 02:46 PM
Sheco smiled, "...I will go to the center after the battle is over. I have never took the time to watch my daughter battle. After this battle, alot of people will head to the Center to heal their Pokemon, so all I will have to do is blend into the crowd. That is one of the reasons I didn't dress like royalty today." she said.

sockyo
06-14-2007, 02:50 PM
Raz smiled. "Fine...." He looked at Shell's battle. He forgot about his battle. "I want you to show me what you can do..." He thought.

Shecomora
06-14-2007, 03:00 PM
Sheco smiled, "Now that Shell has set her heart free, she can do more then even she knows. The pain she feels isn't anything like she expected, and the love that she feels is numbing that pain. In fact, by the look in her eyes I can tell she hardly feels the pain now. You have my thanks for showing her that she can live with love in her life." she said.

sockyo
06-14-2007, 03:03 PM
Raz smiled. "I am happy that I could help." His green eyes stared at Shell with a big smile on his face. "I hope she won't lose."

Shecomora
06-14-2007, 03:08 PM
Sheco laughed, "I think it's going to be hard for someone to defeat her! Espeshily since she's using my Vaporeon." she said.

sockyo
06-14-2007, 03:09 PM
Raz laughed. "Well well, I think I know which one of my friends to use in the fight."

Shecomora
06-14-2007, 03:17 PM
"Don't be to sure. My Vaporeon knows some unsuspected attacks. Didn't you see her use Shadow Ball and Iron Tail? Not your usual Vaporeon attacks. Plus, Vaporeon knows how to combind attacks, even when alone on the feild! Your going to have your work cut out for you when you battle her." Sheco said, smiling.

sockyo
06-14-2007, 03:30 PM
Raz smiled. "I have my own tricks to show to Shell..."

Shecomora
06-14-2007, 03:35 PM
Sheco smiled, "Think of it this way: I know Shell, and even though she knows Vaporeon can combind attacks by herself, she is most likely going to ask for a dubble battle. Most of her other Pokemon can combind attacks alone, to! Think of combo attacks combinding together..." she said.

sockyo
06-14-2007, 03:39 PM
"This battle is going to be interesting." Winter jumped on Raziel's head and Raz patted him.

Shecomora
06-14-2007, 03:45 PM
Sheco smiled, "I can tell!" she said with a laugh, "And now that you two are in love, she's going to expect you to battle harder then in other battles! Remeber that the harder you battle against her, the more resepect she will feel and the harder she will battle!" she said.

sockyo
06-14-2007, 03:49 PM
"Great! It's been a long time since I had a real good battle." Raz said.

Shecomora
06-14-2007, 03:55 PM
"I can tell that it will be!" Sheco said, smiling, "I feel like I should give you a hint on what I think she will use. By the time the battle starts, you should eather know it or find out when she sends out the Pokemon. Heres the hint: A Vaporeon without wings still can have the chance to fly." she said.

sockyo
06-14-2007, 03:57 PM
Raz smiled. "I think I got it."

Shecomora
06-14-2007, 04:02 PM
Sheco smiled, "Good. Both of thoughs Pokemon know how to combind their attacks, and are a force to be reckoned with when battling." she said.

sockyo
06-14-2007, 04:06 PM
Raz didn't answere, he just smiled. "He is dreaming again." Sherla said. "Ursa."

Shecomora
06-14-2007, 04:14 PM
Sheco smiled, "It takes a Pokemon alot of energy to evolve. That's why it takes some menny Pokemon a long time and good training."

sockyo
06-14-2007, 04:19 PM
Sherla poked Raz, but he didn't respond. "Go Purugly!"
"Don't even think about it." Sherla looked at Raz. He kept looking at Shell, but somehow he knew what his sister was ready to do.

Shecomora
06-14-2007, 04:23 PM
Sheco looked at Raz, "Why wouldn't you want her to send out her Purugly?" she asked.

sockyo
06-14-2007, 04:26 PM
"Because, as I know my sister, she will tell her Purugly to poke me with it's nails, right sis?"
"Ye... yes bro."

Shecomora
06-14-2007, 04:32 PM
Sheco laughed, "Ah. I understand then. Shell once got Absol to poke me with his claws when I wasn't paying attention. She was so young at the time, I doubt she even remebers it!" she said.

sockyo
06-14-2007, 04:36 PM
"Wa are kinda alike." Raz thought. He looked at the sky and saw some Wingulls flying.

Shecomora
06-14-2007, 04:42 PM
Sheco laughed, "Your right! Just be glad you don't have three brothers and three sisters!" she said.

sockyo
06-14-2007, 04:45 PM
"I have one sister and it's too much!" Sherla looked at him. "You monster." Raz looked at her. "Why am I stuck with you. idiot?"

Shecomora
06-14-2007, 04:49 PM
Sheco smiled, "I bet! Shell always asked me why she couldn't have siblings, and I've always replied that she wouldn't want any." she said.

sockyo
06-14-2007, 04:57 PM
"You are smart mother." Raz said. "What???????" Sherla said. "There is a free ice cream in the other side of the stadium." Sherla ran to the other side of the stadium. "Idiot."

Shecomora
06-14-2007, 05:01 PM
Sheco laughed, "Frosse and Sammual always used to play that one on me!"

sockyo
06-14-2007, 05:08 PM
"You don't know my sister. She is like Darkai, or something worser." He looked at his sister running and laughed.

Shecomora
06-14-2007, 05:12 PM
Sheco smiled, "Kind of like my brother, Chris. He had the cunning and stelth of an Umbreon at night. He once put a bucket of water over my bedroom door. No need to say his trick worked."

sockyo
06-14-2007, 05:18 PM
"It sounds that you have quite a family." Raz looked at the ground. "Not like mine."

Shecomora
06-14-2007, 05:23 PM
Sheco's smile saddened, "If you ever feel like you need a friend or a family...Shell, Rinouka, and the rest of my family will be thare for you." she said.

sockyo
06-14-2007, 05:25 PM
Raz smiled. "Beside my sister, I never had a family."

Shecomora
06-14-2007, 07:10 PM
Sheco smiled, "Well from now on, my family will be thare for you." she said.

Jaden0527
06-14-2007, 07:42 PM
"Don't think you'll get me that eaisly. Use waterfall to dodge then show them your iron t Ragen said.ail."

sockyo
06-14-2007, 07:49 PM
Raz looked at Sheco and smiled. "Th.... Thanks."

Shecomora
06-14-2007, 07:50 PM
Shell laughed, "Vaporeon, wait until Fraligator gets close, then use a combo Ice Beam/Hydro Pump!" she said. Vaporeon waited until the Fraligator was close enough, then shot what looked like a giant Hydro Pump made of ice.

Sheco smiled, "It's not a problem!" she said, "Plus, you helped Shell. It's the least I can do to thank you."

sockyo
06-14-2007, 07:58 PM
"Your daughter, is different then other girls, this is why I trust her and why I saved her." Raz looked at the sky as Rey flew to the river next to the battle area.

Shecomora
06-14-2007, 08:11 PM
Sheco smiled, "Most people fear differences. I'm glad that your not one of them." she said, looking at the sky just as a shiny Pidgeot flew high above them, "I'd know that Pidgeot anyware!" she said, pointing at the shiny Pokemon, "Rallah..." she wispered as the Pidgeot flew past them twords the Pokemon Center, landing someware behind the building, "Good. I don't want to ruin Shell's surprize..." she wispered.

sockyo
06-14-2007, 08:14 PM
Raz looked at the Pidgeot. "I love different people and different Pokemon." He smiled. He barely felt the pain in his broken arm.

Shecomora
06-14-2007, 08:27 PM
Sheco smiled, "More people should..." she said, then turned to the Pidgeot, "Rallah, are they inside?" she asked. "Pid Pidgeot!" the Pidgeot responded, nodding. "Good work getting them all here! Rallah, you should hide somewhare in the Pokemon Center. Shell is going to be so surprized!" Sheco told the Pidgeot. Rallah turned to Raz, "Pid?" she asked. "Don't worry, Rallah! He's a friend!" Sheco told the shiny Pokemon. Rallah nodded and flew twords the Center.

sockyo
06-14-2007, 08:34 PM
"They?" Raz asked. "It's going to be interesting." he thought.

Shecomora
06-14-2007, 08:40 PM
Sheco laughed, "You have no idea!" she said.

sockyo
06-14-2007, 08:42 PM
"First time... I will feel like I have a real family." He tought.

Shecomora
06-14-2007, 08:54 PM
Sheco smiled, "I think you will like Shell's surpize almost as much as she will!" she said.

sockyo
06-14-2007, 08:56 PM
Raz smiled. He felt a warm spot in his heart.

Shecomora
06-14-2007, 09:14 PM
ooc: i'm bringing Tray back, since i haven't realy used him much in this Rp.

Tray ran over, "Hi sister-in-law!" he said, hugging Sheco. "Hi, Tray!" she replied, smiling. "Should I wait with the others?" Tray asked. "Yes. Remeber to stay quiet." Sheco replied. Tray nodded, "Okay!" he wispered, then headed to the Pokemon Center.

sockyo
06-14-2007, 09:39 PM
"This is that guy again...." He looked at Sheco. "Don't get it wrong, he is the first that thought that Shell and Me are inlove..."

Shecomora
06-14-2007, 09:50 PM
Sheco laughed, "He's my sister Frosse's husband, Tray." she said, "And wasn't he right when he said you two are in love?" she asked with a small smile.

sockyo
06-14-2007, 09:57 PM
Raziel's face turned red. "Well.... I....." The words disn't come out of his mouth.

Shecomora
06-14-2007, 10:06 PM
Sheco laughed, "You don't even have to say it. I was here when you hugged her." she said, "Look at her and say you don't love her, but only say it if you truely beleave it in your heart." she told Raz, "I have a feeling that you won't be able to!" she laughed.

sockyo
06-15-2007, 04:46 AM
Raz smiled. "I fell inlove with her when I fought her in the first time." He looked at Winter and Spring. "I can't say that I don't love her, I love her with all of my heart, but it's hard to tell her that I love her."

Shecomora
06-15-2007, 05:04 AM
Sheco smiled, "I thought so." she said, "I can tell that my daughter loves you as well, but she will never say it strate out until you admit that you love her first." she gave a small laugh, "The best way to admit it is to just tell her!" she told him, "Just don't tell her right now, she's still battling. Your next chance will probly be later on at the Center, and no matter what be yourself!" she said, smiling.

sockyo
06-15-2007, 05:13 AM
"Fine." His heart beating got faster from every second that he thought about Shell. He liked this feeling.

Shecomora
06-15-2007, 05:31 AM
Sheco smiled, "I can tell that both you and Shell are nervas." she said, "Don't worry, though. I don't know anyone who wouldn't be!" she laughed, "Well, exept for Tray...but, between you and me, he's kinda crazy." she wispered.

sockyo
06-15-2007, 05:33 AM
"Really?" He said like he didn't notice it. He started to laugh. "Looks like she has one special family!"

Shecomora
06-15-2007, 05:37 AM
Sheco laughed, "You have no idea..." she said, ...Yet... she thought.

sockyo
06-15-2007, 05:52 AM
Raz looked at Sheco. For him she looked a bit worried. "Are you okey?"

Shecomora
06-15-2007, 06:08 AM
Sheco smiled, "I'm fine..." she said, ...just hopeing that my younger siblings arn't causing trouble for the nurces... she thought.

sockyo
06-15-2007, 06:36 AM
"I think I will go forawile, I will be baack soon." Raz said and walked toward the river, toward his Lugia.

Shecomora
06-15-2007, 06:39 AM
Sheco nodded, "Alright." she said.

sockyo
06-15-2007, 07:24 AM
Raz got to the crystal colored river. Rey drank some of the water in the river. "It's been a long time."
"I know." Rey said. "Why you didn't want me to talk next to them?"
"Because," Raz started to explain. "When you came there people stared at you, what do you think will happen if you talked to them?"
"You are right, Raz. What about the girl?"
"Come on Rey, both of us know why I am here."
"Yes, I know and I want to join you." Raz smiled and held a pokeball. Suddenly a Mightyana jumped infront of them. "Where is the girl?"
"None of your buisness, Phill." A blond man stood behind the Mightyana. "I want you to kill her." Raziel's eyes opened widely. "What?"
"You know that we are not allowed to love, so put an end to this." The man said and walked away. Raz fell on his knees and tears fell out of his eyes. "I can't kill her, she is the only one who I feel somehing to her." Rey touched Raziel's shoulder.

Shecomora
06-15-2007, 07:48 AM
Sheco noticed what happened near the river, "This can't be! Even if I have to use all of my remaining power, I woun't let this happen! Even though I hardly have any of my power left, and once all of my power is gone..." she wispered, closing one fist over her saphire water-drop shaped pendant, "...death..." she could hardly beleave that the kind boy she had just been talking to might try to kill her daughter, "...If I scence that Shell is threatened, I will fight her attacker...no matter who it is..." she didn't know why she was talking aloud, since she wasn't talking to anyone inperticular.

sockyo
06-15-2007, 07:55 AM
Rey patted Raziel's shoulder. "I am confused Rey, what should I do? Kill Shell, the one I love, and to get the cure for you-know-what, or let her live, but then my heart will die!"
"Do whatever your heart tells you." Rey said. "I think that I know what should I do. Go away!" Rey walked farther and looked aat Raz. Raz took a knife and was ready to cut his veins.

Shecomora
06-15-2007, 02:15 PM
Sheco gasped as Raz took out the knife, "NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" she screamed, tranceforming into a Vaporeon as she ran twords him, That took a lot of my power...but I have to stop this! she thought, grabing the knife in her mouth.

ooc: Sheco now looks like a normal Vaporeon.

sockyo
06-15-2007, 02:17 PM
Raz tried to take the knife from the Veporeon. "Give me the knife! I don't have a reason to live!" Tears fell of his eyes. "I can't live this life anymore!"

OoC: I think that Raz is an emo..... I like emo guys....

Shecomora
06-16-2007, 03:17 AM
Sheco's eye's filled with tears as she threw the knife twords the river, shot an Ice Beam at it, then shattered it with a Hydro Pump. With each attack, the soft glow comming from her pendant dimmed. Sheco shook her head, looked at Shell, "Vay Vapor Por Eon..." she said, then gasped, I can't speak! Thare's only one whey he has a chance of knowing what I'm tring to say... she thought, "Vay..." she said, pointing at Raz, "Vapor..." she pointed at a broken stick, "Por..." she pointed at Shell, "Eon..." she pointed at her heart, Please, try to understand me! Not for my sake...I'll probly die before the day is over. Shell's heart would brake if you, the person who has taught her that she can love, dies! If you won't live for her sake, live for your Pokemon and your sister. They have no one elce to turn to... she thought, tears falling from her eyes.

sockyo
06-16-2007, 06:23 AM
Raz looked at Veporeon. "I know, but, I can't live if I know that I am the reason of Shell's death."

Shecomora
06-17-2007, 02:02 AM
ooc: I feel like doing a POV to introduse my next charicture...

~Urnkanika's POV~

I senced that something wrong was happening outside, "Sheco!" I gasped quietly as I looked out the Pokemon Center window, noticing my older sister in her Pokemon form and a male trainer near the river. I hurried twords the door, thinking only about helping my sister. "Uka!" Chris said in alarmed voice, grabing my arm, "Sheco told us to wait here!" he told me. "If I wait at all, Sheco might die! I don't know why she used any of her remaining power, but she did! If she even tries to tranceform back into her human form..." I said, tears forming in my eyes, "...she would only have a few minuts to live! I have to give her some of my power!" I yanked my arm from his grip, then quikly tranceformed into an Espeon and ran out of the Pokemon Center twords my sister.

~End POV~

ooc: fun fact about Uka: she's the only one of my Rp charictures with a nickname that isn' the exact first letters of her name!

ooc: back to Rping third-person

Sheco gasped as she noticed her sister nearing her. "Are you all right? Your crying! Did this person hurt you?" Uka asked, so alarmed that she forgot to talk like an Espeon. Sheco shook her head, No...he is a friend of Shell's. He tried to kill himself, but I stopped him. He said that he will be the cause for Shell's death, and couldn't live knowing that. she thought. Uka nodded, "That makes sence..." she said, the gasped, "If your thinking about doing what I think your thinking about doing, stop thinking!" she said in a worried voice. Sheco sighed, He has a little sister and a baby Lugia he has to take care of. If he dies, what happenes to them? If I die, Shell has her father and her aunts and uncles to take care of her. I'm going to die soon anyway! Once I remove my pendant, I will become my human form for the rest of the day, then die at midnight. If I give him my pendant, his heart is safe and I can die happy! He tought Shell that she can love...and this is how I can repay him... she thought. Tears formed in Uka's eyes, "Sheco..." she wispered.

ooc: Uka looks like a normal Espeon, for now.

sockyo
06-17-2007, 04:23 AM
Raz looked abit confued. He tried to understand what they are talking about. Suddenly his heart started to hurt. He fell on his knees and coughed out blood.

Shecomora
06-17-2007, 04:50 AM
ooc: tecnicly Sheco is thinking, not talking...i like to argue with small, unimportant details ^^;;;

Sheco gasped, "Vaaaaaaay!" she said, then removed her pendant with her frount paws, witch changed into hands as she placed the pendant around Raz's neck, "Raz! Are you alright?" she asked, her eyes filled with worry and tears.

sockyo
06-17-2007, 04:54 AM
Raz looked at the pendat. "Ye... Yes. Wha... What did... you do?"

Shecomora
06-17-2007, 05:13 AM
Sheco sighed, "That's good!" she said, "What I did, though, is a long story..." she trailed off. Uka looked at Sheco, her eyes filling with tears, "Sis...I...I can't beleave that your..." she said. Sheco looked at her yonger sister, "Uka...I did what had to be done. They both can live..." she told the Espeon Pokemorf, "...I only wish I could have given Shell a better birthday..." she sighed.

ooc: so mutch for a surprize...ok i got tired of waiting xD

sockyo
06-17-2007, 12:46 PM
Raz stared at Sheco. "Why did she help me? I still have to kill Shell, or else..." He thought. Rey stood next to him. He opened his wings. "Stop with the long face thingy!" The Pokemon tried to cheer him up.

Shecomora
06-17-2007, 08:55 PM
Sheco sighed, "You shouldn't try to kill yourself. Think about what would happen to your little sister and your Pokemon if you died." she said, "If I had let you kill yourself when thare was something that I could do to stop it, I would be in the wroung." she looked at the ground, "I have regrets for what I have done in the past...I don't need anymore." she wispered, quickly brushing away a tear that was falling down her cheak, and looked at Raz, "I need to know...why do you think you have to kill my daughter?" she said, her voice serious.

sockyo
06-18-2007, 04:36 AM
"You see, Sheco, I don't really have a heart, it was taken by my family. Now I must do what they want or else they will stab it. I must kill Shell or to kill myself, and I think what is the best thing to do." He answered.

Shecomora
06-18-2007, 12:54 PM
Sheco closed her eyes in thought, "What if they just thought she was dead? I look a lot like Shell...all I would have to do is dye my hair black, cut it slightly, and change my clothes. I don't think anyone could tell the difference!" she said, "Espeshily since I no longer have a tail." she pointed out.

sockyo
06-18-2007, 01:16 PM
"What do you meen? Do you want to die?"

Shecomora
06-18-2007, 01:23 PM
Sheco shook her head, "No, but I would give my life for my daughter to live and be happy..." she said, "I think your family dosn't want you to love because to love is a form of giving your heart to someone. If you love, they can't control you. If you love, you set your heart free." she told him.

sockyo
06-18-2007, 01:26 PM
Raz started to walk towards th arena. He stopped next to Sheco. "It doesn't metter. They will keep telling me to kill people."

Shecomora
06-18-2007, 01:31 PM
"But you woun't have to listen! They wouldn't have anything to force you to obay!" Sheco told him.

sockyo
06-18-2007, 01:34 PM
"I have to obey, they are my family." He looked at her. "Family is one of the most imporant things."

Shecomora
06-18-2007, 01:46 PM
"A true family takes care of you when you need help! A true family would never threaten to hurt you if you didn't hurt others! No offence, but your 'family' has been treating you more like a slave then the kind-hearted person you realy are!" Sheco said, tears falling down her cheaks, "I agree that family is one of the most important things, but in my eyes the freedom to love is far more important then a family that treats one of there own like that."

sockyo
06-18-2007, 01:52 PM
"I don't know other life then this life." He said. He cut a piece of his sleeve and dried Sheco's tears. "I don't know other family."

Shecomora
06-18-2007, 02:04 PM
Sheco pointed to Raz's bandaged arm, "You know my family. As hard as it may be to beleave, I helped you with the care and understaning as a mother helping her hurt child. I know we arn't related, but you love my daughter. And she loves you back. Shell cares about you, and that is enough of a reason for me to care to." she said.

sockyo
06-18-2007, 02:09 PM
Raz looked at his arm. "I love her, but I don't have any other choise. Maybe I should leave, for good. This way, I won't kill Shell. Shell will forget about me in a few days."

Shecomora
06-18-2007, 02:30 PM
Sheco shook her head, "It takes longer the a few days to get over a heart ake...and I don't think anyone forgets there first love. Shell is handing you the key to free your heart. She can't force you to take it, and your family can't force you not to. It's your choice if you choose to be free or not." she said, "I saw your face when you noticed that Shell loved you. You were overjoyed. This chance to be free might not come again, so I hope you make the right choice." she told him.

sockyo
06-18-2007, 02:44 PM
"How nice." A voice said. "Rica, go away." Raz said. A red haired girl appeared behind him. "I thought that Phill gave you an order, why I don't see you doing it?"
"Because I don't want to." Rica took a red thing out of a silver box. It was Raiel's heart. She scratched gently the heart. Raz fell on his knees and coughed out a big amount of blood. "And don't forget, who is stronger." The girl said and walked away. Raz looked at her and fainted. The girl smiled and put the heart inside the box. "Idiot." She threw smoke bombs and disappeard.

Shecomora
06-18-2007, 03:18 PM
Sheco knelt down beside Raz, then looked up at Uka, "Uka! Help me take him to the Pokemon Center!" she said, her voice full of sadness and worry as she gently picked up Raz's broken arm and placed it on her sholder. Uka nodded and put him other arm over her sholder. The sisters carefuly but quickly carried the boy to the Center. "SURPRIZE!!!" came a lot of voices as they entered the Center. "No! This boy needs help!" Sheco told her friends, siblings, and Tray. A nurce quickly rolled over a wheeled bed, "Here! Place him on this." she said. Sheco and Uka gently placed Raz onto the bed, "Let him rest..." Sheco told the nurce quietly. The nurce bowed, "As you wish, Queen Shecomora." she said, then rolled the bed into a room. Sheco sat down, took a small bown book with a pencil in it's spine out of her pocket, removed the pencil from the spine, opened the book, and wrote her last journal entry:

Journal,

I am no longer a Pokemorf. I have removed my pendant to help save the person who has taught my daughter to love, and I am willing to sacrafice myself to save both of them. Even if he dosn't kill me, I will still die for removing my pendant. This day is worce then the day I watched myself kill my mother. This was sapost to be a happy day...Shell's birthday. My gift to her is to give her a chance to love, even though I will never be able to see her live with the same happiness and joy that I have lived with since I married Rinouka. I can only hope that Raz and Shell will find this journal and read this page...

~Queen Shecomora L Forcea

sockyo
06-18-2007, 03:36 PM
Spring and Winter started to cry. they made voices that sounded like: "Don't die Raz, we don't want to stay with your sister!" His other Pokemon looked at the room with the sign "Only Medical Crew is Allowed." It was the room that the nurse took Raz to. Lucky sat on a chair next to Sheco and looked at her journal.

Shecomora
06-18-2007, 05:42 PM
ooc: I need to finnish what Sheco wrote in her journal, since I had to leave.

Sheco noticed Lucky looking at her journal and quickly shut it, keeping one finger ware she had stoped writing, "Sorry, I don't like when someone reads over my sholder...espeshily if I am writing it." she told the Lucario, then continued to write:

...I have desided to discise myself as Shell, then tell Raz that I found out what happened and to kill me. If I am going to die today, I will die to save my daughter and the one who taught her that she can love. I can only hope that this nightmare will end for them, and a brighter futcher will be at thare wake.

Shell and Raz, if you find this journal, know that though out my life I have only done what I thought was best. I have only gone ware my heart has led me. If you both follow your hearts, your love can lead you to a better life. This I can promase you. Love can overcome any and all obsticals, no matter how impossable thay may seem. Once you find out it was me who died, you can use that time to find away to return Raz's heart to him.

To live without love is to live in the darkness of sadness and pain.

~Queen Shecomora L. Forcea

Sheco wiped away her tears, picked up her bag, put the journal in her pocket, and turned to a nurse, "I'm going to go tell Shell. When she comes in, let her into Raz's room...she would want to see him." she lied, then turned to her friends and family, "Don't yell 'surprize' though! She probly woun't be in the mood for a party." she said. Everyone nodded. Sheco walked outside and, instead of going twords the battle area, ran twords the trees near the Center, changed into clothes that looked exactly like Shell's, and dyed her hair black. Sheco looked into a hand mirror to see if she looked like Shell, "I look exactly like her..." she wispered, packed up her suplise, and when back to the Center. "Mom told me Raz was hurt!" she said in a voice that sounded like Shell's. "Yes, his room is right over thare." one of the nurses said, pointing to Raz's room. "Thanks!" Sheco said, heading twords the room, sitting down on a chair near the bed. She looked around the room and noticed a small table next to the bed. Sheco took her journal out of her pocket, rapped in up with some leftover bandage rap, and placed it on the table. "Raz..." she wispered in her still disquised voice, her eyes filling with tears, "...I'm so sorry..."

sockyo
06-18-2007, 05:51 PM
Raz cought Sheco's hand and looked at her with his half opened left eye. He let go of Sheco's hand and closed his eye. "Sorry? For... what?" His voice sounded weak and his body was cold.

Shecomora
06-18-2007, 06:02 PM
Tears fell from Sheco's eyes, landing on the clean wight sheets "My mom told me the whole story..." she said, "...if I had just stayed home like my mom wanted, we never would have met and you wouldn't be like this." she sobbed, burring her face in the bedsheets, "I'm so sorry, Raz..."

sockyo
06-18-2007, 06:11 PM
"You are such a bad lier. The Shell I know won't say such things." He started to cough.

Shecomora
06-18-2007, 06:26 PM
Sheco lifed her face form the bed sheets and looked at Raz, "..." she knew that pause gave her away, "...Okay, you found me out." she said in her normal voice, patting Raz's back to try to stop the coughing, "You alright?" she asked.

sockyo
06-18-2007, 06:32 PM
"Yes.... I.... am just tired." His eyes were still close, but he could hear and see anything. Winter and Spring got inside the room and jumped on Raz. "Hey guys." He opened a bit his eyes and patted them.

Shecomora
06-18-2007, 07:03 PM
Sheco gently pulled the bedsheets closer to Raz's head, "You should rest. You coughed up a lot of blood back thare." she wispered, then quitely sang a soothing song that her mother had sang to her when she was younger:

If your life were forever,
Could you find away to heal,
This broaken heart,
Or this pain in my soal?
Would you even try?

No life is forever,
Mine is no exeption.
Though I shall live each day,
And follow my heart,
As I clear a path for you.

Walk this path of truth,
Or the other one to pain,
It shall always be up to you,
I can only help you make a good choice.

ooc: that song is made-up, so if you search for it on a website, you'll never find it.

sockyo
06-18-2007, 07:08 PM
"This song... sounds familiar." He closed his eyes. He saw a beautiful woman and him as a child. The woman sang him the song and he slept with a smle. He didn't know what this song ment but he liked it.

Shecomora
06-18-2007, 07:56 PM
Sheco looked confused, "I don't know why. My mother sang it to me when I was young and had trubble sleeping...well that was the first part of the song anyway. The secound part was in a language that only Pokemorf's can understand. I think that, when trancelated, it sounded like this..." she said, then sang the secound part:

Don't cry my child,
Tears can never do,
What only love can do.

A cursed heart of a Pokemorf's unpowered child,
A kind heart used to force evil,
Once they meet they will fall in love,
And chase away their fears.

To live without love,
Is to live in the darkness,
Of sorrow and pain.

sockyo
06-18-2007, 08:06 PM
Raz heard the end of the song and smiled. "You remind me that woman that I don't know who is she." He said and fell asleep.

Shecomora
06-18-2007, 08:30 PM
Sheco gasped quitely as she realized why the song sounded so fermilure to Raz.

~flashback~

It was raining. "You poor boy...here let me help you inside." Sheco had told a small boy lying in the mud as she gently picked him up and helped him inside the palace. A 4-year-old Shell looked at the boy, "Mommy, who is this?" she had asked. "I don't know, but he was lying in the mud and needs to rest so he can feel better." Sheco had explained as she took the boy to one of the ground-floor guest rooms, "Here you go...try to rest and I'm sure that you will feel better in the morning..." she had said, then quietly sang the song.

~end flashback~

"He's probly that boy..." Sheco wispered, "We never did find him in the morning..."

ooc: that's the best reason I can come up for why Raz would know the song, since it was Sheco's family's song.

sockyo
06-18-2007, 08:34 PM
OoC: Cool

Ic: Sherla ran to Raz's room and looked at Sheco and Raz. "Rey told me what happened. How is he?" She said and patted Raz's black long hair.

Shecomora
06-18-2007, 08:42 PM
ooc: wait, dose Sherla think that Sheco is Shell? Sheco is still in the disquise...

Sheco looked at Sherla, "He's fine, just tired." she said, re-diquising her voice to sound like Shell.

sockyo
06-18-2007, 08:45 PM
"I think that I will go after the imeginery ice cream in the other side of the arena, because I see double..." The confused girl said.

Shecomora
06-18-2007, 08:51 PM
Sheco gasped and looked out the window. Shell was still in her battle. "..." Sheco couldn't think of anything to say.

sockyo
06-18-2007, 08:56 PM
"Are you okey Shell?" She asked. "Or should I say, who are you and what did you do with Shell?"

Shecomora
06-18-2007, 08:59 PM
Sheco sighed, "Shell is still in her battle, I'm Sheco." she said in her normal voice.

sockyo
06-18-2007, 09:01 PM
"She... Sheco? Can you explain me?" She said and looked again at Raz.

Shecomora
06-18-2007, 09:09 PM
"He knows." Sheco said when she noticed Sherla looking at Raz, "I disquised myself like this to save both his and my daughter's lives." she explained, "How and why I would do that is far to complacated for me to explain."

sockyo
06-18-2007, 09:16 PM
"I see..." She looked at Raz's face that swet covered his face. "He is dreaming a nightmare..."
"Phill, Rica, please stop it, don't touch her anymore!!!!" He opened his eyes and looked around him. "This dream, looked so real, I could feel the pain..."

Shecomora
06-18-2007, 09:22 PM
ooc: I'm getting tired of waiting for the Pokemon battle to end...

"What happened?" Sheco asked Raz, her voice showing her consern.

sockyo
06-18-2007, 09:34 PM
"Shell and me sat next to the river. Suddenly Phill and Rica took Shell from me, they ripped her apart. Then they crashed my heart." Sherla looked at him. "You idiot you shouldn't have to follow our family."
"You don't get it right? If I won't do it they will kill everyone that important to me!" He started to cough again, andthis time it sounded much worser.

Shecomora
06-18-2007, 09:54 PM
Sheco pat Raz's back, "Thare's always something you can do to stop evil!" she said, "As long as you think about every possability, you can find a way to stop this!"

ooc: I watched to much of the Seiries of Unforchuite Events move ^^;

sockyo
06-18-2007, 10:02 PM
"I can't... I don't want that more people will die because of me, so I an begging for you, kill me!" His couldn't stop coughing. He gave Sheco a knife and said: "Finish me!"

Shecomora
06-18-2007, 10:12 PM
Sheco looked at the knife in her hand and shook her head, "No..." she wispered, grabbed a loose part of the bandage wrap that she had used to wrap her journal with and turned the knife blade twords her heart, "...when you see Shell, tell her that I'm sorry." she said, tears falling down her cheaks as she stabbed herself. Her body slumpped to the floor, causing the bandage wrap to unravil, revealing the journal still opend to her last entery.

sockyo
06-19-2007, 05:22 AM
He looked at Sheco, he didn't talk, he didn't move. He froze.

Shecomora
06-19-2007, 12:14 PM
ooc: thats it! tired of wating for the Pokemon Battle to be over!

Shell ran into the Pokemon Center, followed by her shiny Vaporeon. She looked around, one room catching her attention. She ran into the room and noticed a woman that looked exactly like her on the floor with a knife in her heart, "W-Who...?" she wispered, kneeling down next to the body. She looked up, noticed Raz, and went pale, "R-Raz?!?!?!" she wispered, backing away slightly, I can't beleave this! Did he kill this person thinking she was me? she thought, "N-no..." she wispered, still backing away, and tears forming in her eyes. Suddenly, Shell fell to the floor, clutching her cheast, "M-my heart..." she wispered, "...it's braking..." a small drop of blood fell out of the corner of her mouth as she looked up at Raz, "W-why...?" she asked, grabbing some of the bedcovers with a pale hand and looked in Raz's eyes as a ruby red tear fell down her cheak, leaving a red streak, "...Raz...I..." she started to say. A small feeling in her heart still wanted her to say that she loved him, but her lips couldn't seem to form the words. Always follow your heart. Shell remebered her mother telling her when she was still young, "...I will always love you..." she said as another red tear fell down her cheak, "No matter what." she wispered, still looking into Raz's eyes, "...Something in your eyes tells me...you didn't kill whoever this person is..." she said after a long pause, Please let my heart be right about you!, she thought. Suddenly, an odd light appeared near Shell's neck, "M-my crystal..." she gasped, pulling a heart-shaped crystal pendant out from the frount of her shirt that was changing from an off-red to a gray, "Uhng..." she groaned, then fainted.

*~In Shell's mind~*

Shell noticed she was in a dark room. A man with raven-black walked twords her, "Hello, my dear!" he said, an evil grin on his face as his kissed Shell's hand. Shell pulled her hand back in discust, "Leave me alone, Aku!" she yelled, glaring. "That's no whey to talk to your futcher husband." Aku said, slaping Shell and sending her crashing to the floor. "I am NOT marring you!" Shell exclaimed, struggleing to get to her feet. Aku grinned evily, "You have no spirit. You have no soal. Before you were boarn your mother had given them both to me! Unless you want me to encorage your evil side, the side that distroies your freewill and makes you serve me, you SHALL become my wife." he laughed. Shell shook her head, "No...I have found a person to love. Though he may not know it yet, have given him my heart. It shall from now on be with him, beating in tune with his heart. I can not change the person who I love, my heart is to fragial and would break if I even tried to regain it." she said, a small smile on her face, "You've lost, Aku." she said. Aku glared at Shell, then kicked her in the gut, "You have forgoten what I can do..." he said, as two spheres apeared in his hand, one half light blue, half dark blue, and the other one half gray, half black, "you, my dear Shell, will regreat having fallen in love." he wispered, then snapped his fingers.

*~Back in reality~*

Shell gasped as she regained consiousness. She looked at Raz, her saphier eyes showing fear and urgainsy, "Raz...I...I shouldn't be here! I...I'm sorry..." she wispered, then ran twords the exit, You can't protect him, Shell! You can't protect him from your darkness!, came Aku's voice in her head.

ooc: ok, about the drop of blood and red tears...basicly if Shell's heart starts to brake because of love, it litteraly starts to break in half. it has to do with a curse she has. the curse also prevents her from dieing until it brakes compleatly in half.

sockyo
06-27-2007, 05:56 AM
Raz looked at Shell. He tried to follow her, but it was to late: Phill and Rica stood stopped Shell and didn't let hr go. Rica held the silver box and said: "You failed Raz, again."

Shecomora
06-27-2007, 01:42 PM
Shell looked at Rica and Phill, then at Raz, then at her darkening crystal, "No...it's to late to get away..." she wispered, then turned back to Raz, "I'm sorry...Raz..." she wispered as her charm truned black. Suddenly, thare was a dark flash. Once it died away, Shell was in a long, black dress, her face showing no emotion and her jet black hair flying wildly behind her. A man appeared next to her, glaring directly at Raz, "Well, well, well. Is this the boy that you have given your heart to?" he asked Shell. "Yes, it is...Akuonir." she replied, her voice also different. Aku took a step tword Raz, but then turned twords Shell, "So if I was to stap him in the chest, would he die?" he asked, a feindish grin on his face. Shell was silent, her face showing that she was struggling not to answer as her pendant grew slightly lighter . Aku glared at Shell, then slapped her, sening her to the floor, "DO NOT FIGHT YOUR EVIL! TELL ME, WOULD HE DIE?" he yelled. The pendant returned to black, "No...my heart protects whoever I give it to, and once I give it to someone, I can not regain it without it braking in half." she said. Aku grinned evily, "That's right. And why can't that happen, my dear?" he asked. Shell closed her eyes, "Because then you wouldn't have..." she said, her pendant turning dark red, "...a futcher wife..." she wispered. Aku kicked her, "I TOLD YOU NOT TO FIGHT YOUR DARKNESS! But, correct. I would not have a futcher wife. Just for that, I will release you from your dark shackles so you can sing the song that helped me find you again." he said, snapping his fingers. Shell's eyes sweeled with tears as she turned to Raz, "I'm so sorry..." she wispered, then begain to sing the song:

If your life were forever,
Could you find away to heal,
This broaken heart,
Or this pain in my soal?
Would you even try?

No life is forever,
Mine is no exeption.
Though I shall live each day,
And follow my heart,
As I clear a path for you.

Walk this path of truth,
Or the other one to pain,
It shall always be up to you,
I can only help you make a good choice.

Don't cry my child,
Tears can never do,
What only love can do.

A cursed heart of a Pokemorf's unpowered child,
A kind heart used to force evil,
Once they meet they will fall in love,
And chase away their fears.

To live without love,
Is to live in the darkness,
Of sorrow and pain.

My heart,
This is my gift to you,
So that you can remeber,
That this dark mask I ware,
Is one that is forsed upon my soal,
And it is chained to my spirit.

You shall always have my heart,
Forever beating in time with yours.
Forever is long my heart shall be,
Not mine,
But YOURS.

she sang. Aku grined, "Verry well..." he said, took out the two sphears that were Shell's spirt and soal, "Anything you would like to say before you return to your darkness?" he said. Shell's eyes filled with tears as she looked at Raz, "Yes. Raz, the song is..." Aku covered Shell's mouth with his hand, "Execpt that! Ok, back to your evil side!" he touched the dark part of each sphere with his finger. Thare was another dark flash, and Shell's crystal turned black again.

sockyo
06-27-2007, 02:04 PM
He stared at Aku. He tried to stand but Rica took his heart from the box. "Another move and you will die." Phill walked towards Aku. "I like your controlling techniques. So what do you use? The Haotori family does a simple surgery that takes the child's heart out of it's body. And now we control the family mambers like this. Rica." Rica took a small needle and stabbed gently Raz's heart. Raz coughed out blood and looked at Shell. "Shell..." His voice was weaker then before. "Shell... what... did... he do to... you... my dear... Shell." He fainted again. Phill caught Raz's hair and said: "You see? If they don't want to feel pain they do what we want them to do." He trew Raz on the wall and a shelf with sharp objects fell on him. The sharp objects stabbed his back. "She... Shell." Tears of blood fell of his eyes. He was dying.

Shecomora
06-27-2007, 02:22 PM
Aku smiled at the technique, "Good idea, removing a child's heart...I prefur the tactic of tempting darkness within Shell's spirt and soal. That whey, she is forced to do as I say if she dosn't want the pain of her darkness spread to others. Shell is far to kind for her own good!" he laughed evily, not noticing Shell's pendant turning light pink. Shell rushed over to Raz's side, "Raz! Oh, Raz I am so sorry! The song is a profacy! Listen to the last words in it! My..." her mouth was covered by Aku's hand again. "I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU KEEP BRAKING OUT OF MY CONTROL!" he said, kicking the back of her legs. A sickening CRACK eccoed through the room as Shell fell to the floor, her left leg twisted backward. Aku swearled the darkness in both spheres again until almost none of the lighter color was visable, "Lets see you get out of my control now!" he said as Shell's pendant flashed black again, "Oh, and don't think about removing her pendant...that is...if you want ther to LIVE!" he cackled.

sockyo
06-27-2007, 02:28 PM
"Lea... Leave her alone." He stood up. He could barely breath. "If you want to touch her, fight me." His back bled even more. "Re... Rey!!!" His Lugia broke the roof and landed next to Raz. Raz fell on his knees. "Are you okay Master?"
"Ye...Yes."