PDA

View Full Version : Spore

Larvinator
06-07-2007, 09:59 PM
For those of you who do not know what Spore is, go Google it right now. It could easily, EASILY be one of the most original and greatest games ever. In a nutshell, you guide your little creature through evolution, editing it's appearance however you please along the way. Eventually, you'll make an intelligent race.

So, we can chat about this game while feverishly anticipating its spring 2008 release here. Be forewarned that if any argument comes out of evolution vs. creationism or if you come here just to bash Spore because it goes by the Darwinian theory, I will make a mod delete your posts and you will be banned from ever posting in this thread again.

Now that that's out of the way, on to the opening topic in our chat thread. What kind of creature will you be making? I'm thinking of recreating Pokemon using the Creature Editor, then set 'em loose. xD

LordZangoose
06-07-2007, 10:05 PM
I love the sheer thought of this game so much. I praise you for making this thread. And after some serious consideration in the two years since it's been announced, I think I plan to make something like a bear/ape with a spiky body.

Furyflame
06-08-2007, 12:35 AM
The game looks good.