PDA

View Full Version : The league of the best

dragonzrule
06-07-2007, 11:01 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In this league there is a gym leader for each type except for rock and ground which are one gym. Each leader has to have three of the types of their gym. The thing is that a trainer may challenge the leader to take their spot but they have to use the team they will be using as the leader. To apply for a spot as a leader PM and post in this thread with your team, pe2k name, and friend code. If you want to be a challenger all you have to do is post here with your pe2k name and your friend code. I will be the ground/rock gym but in two weeks you can challenge me for the spot. You can only challenge a leader for their spot every two weeks. If a leader wins five challenges in a row for their spot, they are immune for the next two weeks. Here are the leaders:
_________________________________________________ ______________________

ground/rock: Dragonzrule 3651 7155 0913
Dragon:
Ice:
Poison:
Ghost:
Normal:
Dark:
Electric:
Water:
Grass:
Fire:
Flying:
Steel:
Psychic:
Fighting:
Bug:

Every month there will be an elite four for 1 week. Only challengers with all badges will get to participate. You can challenge a gym once they are ready. Here are the rules:

_________________________________________________ ____________________

These rules apply to everyone
-no legendaries
-no hacked pokemon
-sleep clause
-item clause
-species clause
-no 1HKO moves
-no kamakazi moves with one pokemon left (explosion, destiny bond, self destruct, etc.)
-no bullying online
-After a match both participants must pm me in this form
Name: ****
Leader: ****
Who won:****
This is important because the gym leaders with the best record form the elite four. The champion is who ever beats the elite four most recently. After every month, everything resets except for who the leaders are. Join the league and HAVE FUN!!

Challengers:
(none)

pe2k name: ****
FC: ****

_________________________________________________ ____________________________
PS: anyone who breaks a rule automatically gets rejected from the tournament whether it is a leader or a challenger.

This is how you display your badges, so challengers, put this in you sig or make your own similar one with 16 spots.

Blaziken91
06-08-2007, 03:37 PM
This makes me so mad! I see these on here all the time and I can't join cause i can't use WIFI!!!! I would love to be a Gym Leader but sadly i can't!

Chicagoan
06-08-2007, 04:13 PM
This makes me so mad! I see these on here all the time and I can't join cause i can't use WIFI!!!! I would love to be a Gym Leader but sadly i can't!
Errr... I would be Psychic leader... but is not cool to post your guys...

xCJ
06-08-2007, 04:25 PM
i could be the dragon leader

Legend_Killer
06-08-2007, 06:39 PM
I got the Ice position please.

Mamoswine
Glaceon
Dragonair (ice beam)
Weavile
Glalie
And my last is undecided as of right now.

My stuff is in my sig.

dragonzrule
06-08-2007, 07:35 PM
Your are supposed to pm the applications so that no one but me sees them. Since I am not battling leaders, it doesn't matter if I see them. When I said post it here, that is so the topic doesn't die. Just say "I would like to be the_____ leader."