PDA

View Full Version : The pokemon poke blast party!!!!! [ Please anyone join!!]

Linoone
06-07-2007, 11:32 PM
THE pokemon poke blast

Here is a big pokemon party where you can do fun minigames with pokemon
You also get to be a pokemon and you can evolve them. There are many fun games. You evolve your pokemon by winning at minigames. When all most all the people who play this evolve they're pokemon then we take a big boat to the next region and get new pokemon and minigames, but we may keep some. Everyone takes a number out a slot and then I roll a real dice and whoever has that number gets it plays a minigame. I can only have 20 people.

Evolution: If you need to evolve come read this. If your pokemon has 3 evolutions you need to do 5 minigames. If it is 2 evolutions you need 8 minigames. For friendship just do the same as 3 evolutions. For item evolutions go to the mart and buy them then do 5 minigames.

Battling: You also get to battle but you only know 4 moves. I get to calcuate the damage. You can ask me to see what your moves are. To battle go do a minigame with someonelse and after it ask them to battle and you can only if they accept. Remember you can dye from battling. I get to choose who battles who daily so make sure you watch out.

Mart:
Potion 10$
Super Potion 50$
Hyper potion 100$
Ditto injection 200$ ( gets you to act like other pokemon)
Invisible injection 200$ ( this keeps you from dying and not beating everyone)
Evolution Stones 20$

Injections: You can dye from being beaten battled and lost. If someone beats you you can dye and lose and fail then you will never get back. Like the invisible will keep you from dyeing. The Ditto lets you be someone else. There will be more injections

Region: Kanto

Here are the pokemon you can start with:

Pikachu
Bulbasaur
Squirtle
Charmander
Cubone

Here is the signups to play:

Pokemon:
Username:

Score record:

Linoone
06-07-2007, 11:36 PM
Kanto strter Images/mario

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/852f887ee2.png (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

It is Toad, Princess Peach, Dry Bones, Mario, Luigi

~Falcon~
06-07-2007, 11:36 PM
Um, this isn't very well put together, I don't even understand what the point of the game is.

Linoone
06-07-2007, 11:37 PM
Um, this isn't very well put together, I don't even understand what the point of the game is.

It is a game where you play other minigames...I am changing and adding some stuff