PDA

View Full Version : Is Wifi a complete mongaloid? I SAY YES!!!!!!

Tsunami
06-07-2007, 11:45 PM
Ok I have been trying to get on wifi for the last hours. Every singal time it decides nnot to let me on even though the signal is 3 bars and its unlocked it just decides. And geuss what pokemon is stuck on GTS nothing but my shiny zubat only this could happen to me....here this nintendo you suck balls

Pokemaniac28
06-08-2007, 12:00 AM
All i have to say is lol, i really wish u luck that they wont trade for it.

Tsunami
06-08-2007, 12:13 AM
All i have to say is lol, i really wish u luck that they wont trade for it.
Well thanks but then I relized that since it cloned i still have one O_O so theyy can take it

uxie
06-08-2007, 12:43 AM
Geez. Good luck getting it back...

Light Manaphy
06-08-2007, 12:48 AM
Well thanks but then I relized that since it cloned i still have one O_O so theyy can take it

considering about how stupid you say us people at PE2K are, I partly don't feel sorry, but either way, I will wish you luck getting the other back :)

Tsunami
06-08-2007, 01:28 AM
considering about how stupid you say us people at PE2K are, I partly don't feel sorry, but either way, I will wish you luck getting the other back :)
I had my signature say i was sorry for thatt for a month

WarriorSokka
06-08-2007, 02:14 PM
Dude CHILL ! It happened to me ! Except i thought i had my deoxys up for trade for a chatot ! I just went into the GTS the next day and it was fine. Dont worry about it, nothings gonna happen. But when i finally got into the GTS i realised it was a primeape up for trade not my deoxys....oh well, its gonna be fine.