PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon, Child, Together

EspeonSun
06-08-2007, 01:48 AM
(Just read it, you’ll start to understand!)

Before

“Code Red!!” A man in a hazard suit called, heading into a chamber. He took a right turn, nearly slipped on some sort of green goo. He came across a gigantic sealed door. Off to the side a small finger print scanner lay.

Dozens of men stormed in after him. They all started screaming and shouting.

The man yanked open a small notch under the box. He punched in a confusing code, the door swung open. He stepped through it and stopped in his tracks.

The now apparent laboratory was filled with pokemon prowling around, 10 to be exact. The lab was filled with green goo, coming from a large container.

“Oh my god,” He managed to say.

Today

Each pokemon was actually a kid, trapped between pokemon and human. These kid have just learned to control their powers. Each has a pokemon side of them, some that are strong. These kids can change into them at will. Also, they can harness any power of the pokemon....

Now, the very lab that changed them are trying to kill them. They are stopping at nothing to kill the kids, even death itself.

Each child is packed up and ready to go.

Goal- To kill the very scientists that changed them. To get revenge, and maybe even save themselves in the progress....

Accepted-
Gaby-kun! (2 char.)
EspeonSun
KittenGirl200
Deoxys200
Lycos Hayes
Draconic Espeon
Magic kid930
Darth Murkrow
(Sign ups of this are closed)

Accepted Scientists

Rules/More info-

1. May be romance, I think it’ll make this more interesting ^^

2. No god modding. My word is law

3. Have fun!

Okay, attack wise the pokemon can use any attack it obtains before Lv. 100. and any obvious attacks (Example- Charizard should know how to fly). NOTE: I only accept people that know how to RP

Name:
Pokemon joined to: (Any pokemon, you should have a good idea what is and isn’t aloud.)
TM Attacks: (Up to 5 TM attacks)
Appearance:
Romance? (Yes or no Have to pick one)
RP Sample: (Put a made up sample of something that you might post in actual RP)

Scientist Sign up-
It's for the people who didn't get accepted or if you just want to be one. Up to 5 scientists!

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Pokemon: (If any)
Weapons: (If any)

My Sign up

Name: Rachel Neneko

Pokemon Joined to: Charizard

TM attacks: Aerial Ace, Protect, Earthquake, Bite, and Focus Blast

Appearence: She have straight hair, tied into a pony tail. She has deep brown eyes and hair. Her face has a strange look to it, like it has seen too much. She wears a white sports jacket and jeans. (Sorry in a hurry!)

Romance: Yes! 0o0

Gaby
06-08-2007, 02:20 AM
Hmm... I like it... yeah, I'll join ^^

Name: Kota Marahashi

Pokemon joined to: Misdrevaus

TM Attacks: Will-O-Wisp, Shadow Ball, Double Team, Psychic, Toxic

Appearance: Clickeh! (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v66/neosword41/cosplay/1180341165437.jpg)

Personality: Most would expect a girl fused with a Misdreavus to be very creepy and mischievous, but with Kota, it's the other way around. Although her looks don't say it, she is actually very nice and shy. She likes to help people at any expense and she never gives her back to anyone. There is only one flaw with Kota: whenever she sees a boy, she gets extremely clumsy, stuttering a lot as well.

Romance? Yes

RP Sample: Clickeh, and if you need any other example, check "The Merines/Merines 2" (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1137009&postcount=2)

Hope you don't mind I added the personality part :oops: I needed to explain the whole "She's a Misdreavus Opposite even though she is half Misdreavus" thing XD

Negative Zone
06-08-2007, 02:23 AM
Gaby-Kun's joining? Expect me to, too. *stalks Gaby-Kun around the forums and such*

Gaby
06-08-2007, 02:25 AM
YAY DUSTY! YOU IS JOINING!

Anyways... first time I use Misdreavus in anything... I'm starting to like those for some reason XD

Now... to wait for Espy to accept meh... or deny meh... or w/e...

KOR
06-08-2007, 02:25 AM
I'm working on my sign-up right now. Seems like a cool Roleplay. I'm in like fifty different roleplays now.

Negative Zone
06-08-2007, 02:27 AM
YAY DUSTY! YOU IS JOINING!

Only because I'm stalking you....

I'm gonna be Totodile. :D

EspeonSun
06-08-2007, 02:35 AM
Boo yeah! Gaby-kun only joins good RP's!! This one's going to be good! (Oh yes, that means you're in!) I'll post my sign up soon.

EDIT: Creepy appearence! It's awsome!!

Gaby
06-08-2007, 02:37 AM
OMG OMG OMG OMG YAY! I'M IN! I'M IN! I'M IN! HAPPY DAY! HAPPY DAY!

And yes, of course I only join good RPs =p

EDIT:

Yeah, I know XD It fits Little Miss Misdreavus.

Now... ROHAN AND DUSTY! HURRY WITH YOUR SIGN UPS ><

patchfur
06-08-2007, 02:42 AM
I'm gonna sign-up, but I have to go in a little bit tonight, so can I reserve a spot? :oops:

Draconic_Espeon
06-08-2007, 02:44 AM
Gah! Why does everyone start awesome roleplays at one time? There should be a rule against it!

... Might join, might not. It all depends on how busy my other RP's get.

Negative Zone
06-08-2007, 02:44 AM
Now... ROHAN AND DUSTY! HURRY WITH YOUR SIGN UPS ><

You know how much I slack off. And my new avvy makes me happy, so I can't do it tonight. (Like I would. xD)

Gaby
06-08-2007, 02:46 AM
@D_E: YAY YOU IS THE JOINAGE! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

@Dusty: T_T Write your sign up asap or I will personally come to your house and shoot you down >>

EspeonSun
06-08-2007, 02:47 AM
I like it!! Now, I command you peoples to finish your sign ups! *Glares*

Negative Zone
06-08-2007, 02:48 AM
@Dusty: T_T Write your sign up asap or I will personally come to your house and shoot you down >>

But how would that make you feel? Totodile pwns. Actually, I think I'll be Crocnaw, not tooo powerful, but not tooo weak.

EspeonSun
06-08-2007, 02:54 AM
Okay! So get in your in Sign up ASAP. Actually, you are probably all ready in. Just waiting for info.

EDIT: Patchfur, I don't know how good you are at RPing so I can't. But All these other guys, I know they're good. So they're basicly in.

Gaby
06-08-2007, 12:13 PM
Hey Espy, could I make a second charry? I'm always so accustomed to using two charries... but meh... you tell me. In the meantime, I write up the sign up NOW!^^

Realityxxx
06-08-2007, 01:02 PM
Name: Isabelle "Izzy" liokio
Pokemon joined to: Vaporeon
TM Attacks:
Water Pulse
Rain Dance
Brine ((NEW!!!))
Ice Beam
Sunny Day
Appearance: Long, Sun-colored blonde hair that goes to her lower back, Deep Blue eyes, light-yellow shorts, a light orange tank-top, Bare feet, a blue headband in her hair and a blue charm in the shape of a Raindrop around her neck.
Romance: Umm...Ok...YES!!!
Rp Sample:
Izzy swam in the water at the beach. It was cool, and wet. Izzy was wearing her bathers at the time, which was infact an blue bikini. As she dived, she felt the sand's cool, wet and rough body. Many other people were swimming, and enjoying it. When Izzy came out, she was delighted by the cool breeze that cooled her down and made her hair sway. This is wonderful..., Izzy thought happily,I wish it were like this everyday. Suddenly, a huge gust of wind blew, which was created by a flock of Wingull. Izzy cheerfully laughed happily.

"This is so relaxing!" Izzy said happily, watching the cute Pokemon go by.

Suddenly, her charm began to glow. Izzy knew what that meant. She quickly ducked behind a building. Then, when she came back to the water, she had become a cute, playful, Cheery Vaporeon...

Gaby
06-08-2007, 01:45 PM
Name: Bota Marahashi

Pokemon joined to: Murkrow

TM Attacks: Aerial Ace, Shadow Pulse, Toxic, Double Team, Roost

Appearance: Bota has very dark, messy hair, which is covered by a black hat, similar to the one Murkrow use. He always wears a black, sleeveless shirt, black baggy pants and black, steel toed boots. He wears a locket around his neck, a picture of him and Kota inside. It's shaped like a broom's end, more or less like Murkrow's tail. His eyes are a light brown and his skin is almost as pale as the snow. Most people make fun of him for that, but he doesn't really care. He just ignores them.

Personality: Like Kota, Bota is very nice, but not as shy as Kota. He likes to joke around a lot and is very protective of Kota, breaking the bones of anyone that dares hurt her. Sometimes, Bota might start acting lazy, but in truth, it only happens when he is tired. Just like Kota, he gets clumsy around girls, but he desn't stutter.

Romance? Yes again =p

RP Sample: Already put one... not like I need putting another, amirite?

Well... let's just hope Espy lets me have two charries =O Or else I'll have to murder poor Bota T___T

Bota: o______o

Negative Zone
06-08-2007, 02:16 PM
Name: Dusty (Pie? ;_;)

Pokemon joined to: Croconaw (What? He pwns.)

TM Attacks: Aerial Ace, Blizzard, Ice Beam, Water Pulse, Iron Tail (For reason of no stat changing attacks, see Personality.)

Appearance: Dusty has pale skin and brown eyes. His hair is brown as well. He weighs about ninety-five pounds, and is as tall as the average thirteen year old. Dusty wears a blue hat that resembles a Croconaw's head, as it has the spikes. Down his jacket, it's blue, and has spikes as well. Inside his jacket, he wears a tan shirt with blue spots on it. He wears Blue Jeans. (Yay?)

Personality: Dusty could be described with one word: emo. He tends to avoid his friends and thinks romance is sickening. He uses no moves to give him an edge in battle, and often fights without thinking. He's very creative, and often paints or draws for no reason. When he gets angry, there's no stopping his anslaught. (w00t!)

Romance?: No (For reason, see Personality.)

RP Sample: The Merines/The Merines 2. I'm... Just too lazy to get you a sample. =P

Lycos Hayes
06-08-2007, 02:19 PM
Gaby suggested I join, and it sounds like a good premise... so I'll join in (vet RPer with a classic storybook style of RP)

Name: Lycos Hayes
Pokemon joined to: Lucario
TM Attacks: Shadow Ball, Brick Break, Drain Punch, Protect, Stone Edge
Appearance: Tall for his age, and showing slight transgrestion from his fused form in his normal form, Lycos stands at about 5'8" and has short, dense, black fur covering his body. His face has a short muzzle and he almost looks like a humanoid wolf.
Romance? No
RP Sample: RP Sample (http://www.vgf.com/forums/gunjin-battlefield/29653-blast-past-open-challenge.html) (I am Alucard in that battle)

Gaby
06-08-2007, 02:23 PM
Yes, I'm awesome like that =p

Well, now that Dusty has writen his sign up, now we need Draco and Rohan ^^

And with Lycos here, now it's a party =O

patchfur
06-08-2007, 06:03 PM
Name: Lillian Werner
Pokemon joined to: Luxio
TM Attacks: Toxic, Thunder, Charge Beam, Return, and Protect
Appearance: Lily usually wears black tank-tops, with yellow stripes down the sides like a Luxio's paws. Her pants are also black, fairly baggy, and have several pockets. At the very bottom of the leg of the pants are yellow stripes, again like the stripes on a Luxio. Lily's hair is red, though she has dyed the tips and her the majority of her bangs black. Her skin is really pale, and she hardly ever tans. She is almost always several shades lighter than everyone else. Her eyes are a hazel color, though she recently got blue color contacts, which make her eyes look a dark, mysterious blue.

Romance? Yes
RP Sample: Look at my posts here: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40760

Negative Zone
06-08-2007, 06:17 PM
Well, now that Dusty has writen his sign up, now we need Draco and Rohan ^^

My emo dude's gonna pwn you all. =D

Draconic_Espeon
06-08-2007, 06:31 PM
Dang, there goes my idea for a Shinx... Oh, wait, better idea.

Name: Daniel "Dan" Dorager

Pokemon joined to: Aerodactyl

TM Attacks: Flamethrower, Earthquake, Dragon Pulse(that move rox ya), Fly, Substitute

Description: Dan is rather short for his age, only 5'3'', and this combined with his naivety makes people think that he's younger than he truly is. His hair is a mop of black on his head, hardly styled in any way, and his eyes are bright blue in color. His skin appears to be lightly tan, but this is his natural skin color. The two horns of an Aerodactyl stick out from his hair, and he has a long tail with what looks like an arrowhead at the end. Both are a stark gray color and covered in rough hide. He has two large wings coming out from his shoulder blades, each with tiny fingers at the uppermost point. These 'fingers', as well as the membranes of the leathery wings, are gray, while the flaps between are a dark purple. Dan is surprisingly light, weighing almost 60 lbs, as a result of his Aerodactyl DNA, which gives him the hollow bones of the dinosaur-like Pokemon. He's an agile flier, quick in the air, but somewhat clumsy on the ground due to his oversized wings. His most common attire is a simple red T-shirt and denim shorts that reach down to his knees.

Romance?: Ah, what the heck. Sure. XP

RP Sample:

Everything seemed fairly quiet.

A young woman walked along the street, watching the busy people around her with mild interest. A large Physics textbook was under one arm. Tamaki knew she should probably be reading it, to get ready for the test for tomorrow, but something seemed different today. Something nagged at the back of her mind. Another presence, perhaps An inhuman one?

Tamaki stopped for a moment, looking upwards. She scanned the skyline, watching the roofs of the buildings around her. Something caught her eye, and she immediately began walking faster. A black head had disappeared as she looked, ducking in hopes that it wouldn't be seen. It wasn't human, of that she was sure.

Fear gave her speed, and she kept going faster, almost at a run. She didn't realize where she was going, not until the crowds cleared and gave way to the slums. Looking up, she saw the shadow pursuing her rise up from the roof of a dilapidated building. She lifted her arms up over her head, dropping her book, just as it flew down and struck with huge black claws.

Screeeech... Claws met not skin, but metal, ripping away the woman's clothes and exposing the steel beneath. Tamaki pushed out, shoving the thing away from her. She didn't have her sword; the college she attended didn't allow weapons of any kind, even those not made of steel. She had no other choice. She had to try and run away.

Tamaki quickly turned in an attempt at escape.

From Demonic Blood Saga. That RP is the awesomest. ^^

KOR
06-08-2007, 06:41 PM
i'll get started on my sign-up as soon as i'm done editing mine for the Naruto RP.

Dog of Hellsing
06-08-2007, 07:04 PM
Name: Shaia Dano

Pokemon joined to: Salamence

TM Attacks: Roost, Earthquake, Hyper Beam, Shadow Claw, Stone Edge

Appearance: ^^ This be Shaia (http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q80/SilentSoundingMusic/Anime%20Girls_/GirlandherDragon1.jpg)

Personality: Shaia is actually quiet and kind, despite being, for lack of a better term, part Salamence. She's compassionate and caring, always worrying more about others than herself. One bad thing about her is that she easily forgives and is entirely too trusting of others, even if there's plenty of evidence showing they aren't very good people.

She doesn't really want to kill the scientists who created her and the others, but she knows if she doesn't defend herself she may well end up getting killed herself. She doesn't really like fighting, which might seem strange given her Salamence nature, but she's quite good at battling when she needs to be.

Shaia doesn't get angry very often, but is easily excited or upset. Sometimes, if pushed to the breaking point, she'll snap and yell at someone, but that rarely happens. Still, it is scary to witness...

Romance? Not really my thing, but yes I suppose

RP Sample: I have tons of RP samples, but I could just offer you some links. Or I could just type something random up lol:

It was down to the wire. The Tropius was weak, almost to the point of fainting, but then so was Garchomp. The Dragon Pokemon growled at the intruder on his territory, and the Tropius responded by shaking her leafy wings in a threatening manner. She wanted this piece of land to raise her young, and she would have it!

"I'll warn you once more to leave!" the Garchomp snarled, and the Troupius narrowed her eyes as she sucked in lungfuls of air.

"Go find somewhere else to scrounge around! I'm claiming this land for my younglings!" she snapped, wings lifting in preparation to continue the battle. Her foe let out an enraged screech and jumped at her, claws flashing in the sunlight.

The Tropius was ready. She'd been storing energy all this time, and now opened her jaws and released a powerful Solarbeam attack, catching the oncoming Garchomp right in the chest. Screaming, the Dragon was thrown to the ground by the force of the blow, writhing in pain as the Tropius sagged a little. If this went on much longer, she'd have to withdraw. She couldn't risk getting hurt anymore, or her children might suffer from it. They weren't yet young enough to forage for themselves.

"Leave!" she cried hoarsly as the Garchomp ceased thrashing about and got to its paws, murder glinting in its eyes. In response, it opened its cruel jaws and let out a piercing scream, then charged forward once more, anger driving it to stupidly attack head-on.

I didn't bother getting in the middle of the battle. It wasn't my place. I had my own problems to deal with, such as finding some shelter from the sweltering midday heat. My silky white fur was sticking to my body, which was quite uncomfortable. I turned my back on the fighting Pokemon, wondering if somehow my presence had caused the battle to erupt. We Absol are the Disaster Pokemon, after all, and surely it would be disaserous, at least for the Tropius's young, if she were to die in this fight...

Negative Zone
06-08-2007, 07:22 PM
You is joining T-Tar Trainer? That makes the RP Pwnful. :D

Dog of Hellsing
06-08-2007, 07:35 PM
You is joining T-Tar Trainer? That makes the RP Pwnful. :D

^^ Yeah, I need to start getting into other RPs. Right now the only one I'm in (that's active) is the Team RP. And the War RP when the War starts on Sunday. But I need more RPing goodness! *Dances.* I'll be glad when it starts. This RP I mean lol.

Negative Zone
06-08-2007, 07:37 PM
So we've got two Team Trainer members, and KingofRohan who WANTS to be in Trainer. That's... Kinda weird. =P

-Pichu Boy-
06-08-2007, 08:01 PM
Name: Mark Chate
Pokemon joined to: Pichu
TM Attacks: Thunder (TM25), Shock Wave (TM34, Rest (TM44), Attract (TM45), Flash (HM05)*
Appearance: http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k89/magickid930/MarkChate.png (If you want a description please say and I'll add one)
Human Personality: Mark is a shy boy, and hasn't told anyone his secret about being mixed with a Pichu. He thinks people will think he's weird, or a freak. He is usually a person who run's away, and doesn't fight, but if provoked he will get angry.
Pichu Personality: When Mark is in Pichu form he can't help but turn into a mischevious little pest. He likes to play pranks, even though it's not what his human self would do. He is also devious and makes his pranks fool-proof. He can think and act on the spot, which is helpful if things don't go according to plan.
Romance?: I'm not sure... I don't know really... I'll have to think
RP Sample:

Mark sprawled onto the ground, ready for the best summer ever.
'What could be better than just laying here on the ground relaxing?' he thought. Also, if things got boring (which he was certain they wouldn't) he would cause mischief as Pichu. Mark, laying on his back, looked up into the sky and started watching the cloud's go by.
"Man... this is really... relaxing" he said, yawning. His eyes drooped and soon enough, he was in a deep sleep.

Mark ran as fast as he could through a corridor in his Pichu form, but the men were still chasing him. They were angry, and looked as if they wanted to kill him.
"Stop that Pichu, he must NOT get away!!" he heard one of he men shout. Mark didn't know where he was, he just wanted to escape from his persuers. Suddenly, he came to a dead end an turned round to see a scientist slowly edging towards him.
"Please, just leave me alone" Mark cried, but the scientist kept coming towards him. "I don't belong here, just let me go home!" Mark shouted. The voice echoed in the corridor. It rung in Mark's ears and the scientist grabbed him. Mark was just to give up hope when... he woke with a jolt.
"Wow... that was a crazy dream" Mark said. He looked around, and wondered where he was, but then remembered, in his back yard. 'I must've nodded off... I wonder what time it is...' he thought. He picked himself up off the floor and went inside.

Erm... is this good enough for you? The ideas just kept rolling into my head! :biggrin:

*If I'm not allowed Flash I'll have Toxic (TM06)

KOR
06-08-2007, 08:20 PM
So we've got two Team Trainer members, and KingofRohan who WANTS to be in Trainer. That's... Kinda weird. =P

I'm in Team Trainer. i'm working on my sign-up right now.

Negative Zone
06-08-2007, 08:21 PM
I'm in Team Trainer. i'm working on my sign-up right now.

Really? I thought Mikey was still trying to get you in. =/

KOR
06-08-2007, 08:21 PM
Nope i'm in.

Darth Murkrow
06-08-2007, 09:07 PM
Name: Robert "Bobby" Morris
Pokemon joined to: Cyndaquil
TM Attacks: Flamethrower, endure, hidden power, cut, mud slap
Appearance: Bobby is shorter than most men, but he doesn't let this make him self-conscious. He has curly brown hair that covers his ears. Although not overweight, he's not what one would call skinny. He wears long-sleeved shirts and blue jeans; although his clothing is not skin-tight, it's not baggy, either.

Bobby has good self-esteem and confidence, though this can get in his way and make him blind to problems that don't immediately slap him upside the head. To make his points come across, he will repeat his sentences several times. Although very likely to encourage someone to be brave, he is very likely to be the first to snap in a crisis.

Romance? Mm... nah.
RP Sample:

The newly formed Cyndaquil slowly woke up, shaking the anthestia out of his system. He stood up, then doubled over in pain, eyes tearing.

"...My stomach..." he groaned, curling up into a ball on the ground, not knowing--or caring, at this point--what had become of his body. The pain had started to ebb away, but the nausea had yet to leave. At this point, he could muster the courage to examine his anatomy.

He let out a small squeak of fright, which was partly due to the Cyndaquil's vocal cords, but mostly due to the fact he was shocked.

"Bobby, calm down," he tried to tell himself, breathing deeply, searching for some means of escape. "It's ok, you're going to find a way out of here, you're going to return to human form..."

"There he is!" Bobby looked up when someone shouted, and he let out a small yelp and stumbled in his attempt to escape, being scooped up by the scientists that had transformed him.

espeonlover
06-08-2007, 09:15 PM
Name: Skye
Pokemon joined to: Pikachu
TM Attacks: Thunder, Doubleslap (egg moves allowed?) Dig and Volt tackle.
Appearance: Coming soon!
Romance? : Sure

EspeonSun
06-08-2007, 10:44 PM
Oi my head hurts! So many people to add. If your not on the list don't bug me!

EDIT: Okay! Sign ups are closed! See if your on the list and start posting in the actual thread! Dang, I haven't made it yet... *Goes to it*

Draconic_Espeon
06-08-2007, 11:48 PM
Just a suggestion, but maybe you could let those that didn't mke it play as the scientists, or people working with the scientists to kill us? That would make things more interesting.

Also, why didn't Patchfur make it? Her sign-up was done before mine, and mine made it...

EspeonSun
06-08-2007, 11:53 PM
Good idea! I'll do that! Okay, so how should I do that? Got any suggestions?

Draconic_Espeon
06-08-2007, 11:57 PM
I'd say make another sign-up sheet for them. Probably something like this.

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Pokemon: (If any)
Weapons: (If any)

EspeonSun
06-09-2007, 12:04 AM
OoOo Thanks yous! I'll put that up!

espeonlover
06-09-2007, 12:41 PM
i didnt make it but ohwell, im not beung a sientist ether.

EspeonSun
06-09-2007, 03:17 PM
Okay then, I suppose. Other people might want to be scientists though

KOR
06-09-2007, 05:13 PM
Name: Nero Falien
Pokemon joined to: Houndoom
TM Attacks: Solarbeam, Will-o-Wisp, Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, and Dark Pulse

Appearance: Nero’s eyes are piercing crimson red eyes. He has short spiky black hair. His skin is practically entirely black. He has two horns curved back on the top of his head. He has claws on his hands and feet and he wears a large red cape that comes around to the front of his chest. HE wears a tight black shirt and long black pants. On his back there are horizontal horns that are attached onto his back. He’s used to be 5,9 but due to the radical change he became 5,6 and gained the ability to be agile move on all fours. He has a very strange aura around him as well that makes him feel different

History: Nero lived a very average life and his personality was happy until that one day: The Scientists invaded his home, killed his beloved family and did experiments on him. He became a Houndoom and took on a very evil personality. He seems to hate everything around him and trusts no one. He lives in constant pain and anger and will destroy every scientist with his new powers and then find a cure.

Romance? Yes

RP Sample: Look at ze Merines.

Sorry if it's late. I was working on alot of other stuff.

EspeonSun
06-09-2007, 05:15 PM
Accepted! We now have 11 people instead of 10. Oh well, I'm flexible

espeonlover
06-09-2007, 06:51 PM
Not fair :o xD its ok though. i guess KingofRohan888 had a good sign up! ^^