PDA

View Full Version : Leaf Green: The Party of the People

HKim
10-19-2004, 04:59 AM
http://img101.exs.cx/img101/6556/lg.png
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." -Tao Te Ching

Four years ago, one man created a new dream of prosperity and hope. His power and intelligence empowered his dream leading to the creation of a wondrous and utopian forum, Pokemon Elite 2000. This man is Ryan and even today he leads the forum with respect, honor, and love.

Yet, Ryan cannot run everything. It is up to the members, the real builders of the forum, to lend their support and strength. Members who care for the forum are the true founders. Their contributions create a remarkable ambience of good will. The members are the forum.

I need your help. I need your help in making PE2K one of the best pokemon forums around. It won't be easy, I won't deny that, but I know that if we stand together and take each day with a smile, we'll lift up our community to new heights. Let's sing the tune of cooperation and harmony. Let us let hope, let us let freedom, and let us let opportunity be our guiding lights.

President
Name: Harry Kim
Forum Positions:
- Global Moderator of PE2K
- Team PE2K Leader
- War Leader of all 3 War Seasons
- Team Trainer Leader
- Co-Official of the URPG
- Official Referee and Grader of the URPG
- Roleplaying Olympics Coordinator
- Founder of the PE2K Art Museum
- Host of Smeargle's Art Challenge
- Kumquat Gym Leader of the URPG
- Former Moderator of Mixed Groups and Clubs
Focus:
- Roleplaying
- Fan Fiction
- Fan Art
- Other Chat
- URPG

Vice President
Name: MLugia (Mana)
Forum Positions:
- Moderator of Strategies and Movesets
- Team PE2K Leader
- Official Referee and Cashier of the URPG
- Host of the Inter-Netbattle Tournaments
- Navel Gym Leader of the URPG
Focus:
- Netbattle
- Strategies and Movesets
- PE2K Chat
- URPG

Inter-Forum Competitions
PE2K is 1 of the top 4 forums, if not the top forum. We believe that through team work and perseverance we can overcome our opponents, demonstrating the strength of a true community. Together and united, we shall stand upon the platform of victory and success. We're strong. We're brave. We're PE2K. No one can stop us now.

Events and Competitions
We believe that organization is the key to forum success. Ranging from pokemon battling strategy to art, our tournaments allow members to participate and test their skills against one another in the name of fun and entertainment. We only hope to provide a easy-going environment for the members.

Ultra Roleplaying Game
Both of us are strong supporters of the URPG. Ever since Figgy brought the URPG to PE2K, new life was infused into the group. As referees and leaders in the URPG, we understand the importance of the URPG. We hope to introduce several new ideas so as to bring prosperity to both the URPG and PE2K.

We're Ready to Stand for a Better Forum. Let's Stand Together.

Matthew
10-19-2004, 05:42 AM
And your party's banner is ready :P

HKim
10-19-2004, 05:43 AM
And your party's banner is ready :P

Thankyou Matthew. We appreciate the time you've taken to create our banner.

Matthew
10-19-2004, 05:46 AM
No Problem... that is my purpose in life... to make banners :cool: I hope that mana likes my customized panda teddiursa ^^

mlugia
10-19-2004, 12:03 PM
I love the panda :O Any chance you have it as a seperate pic file by itself?

Matthew
10-19-2004, 02:23 PM
Sure do ^^;. I'll get it to you later today... I don't feel like opening Photoshop right now.

The Elite Ygseto
10-21-2004, 09:11 PM
Hey, mind me joining the leaf green party? I really want the URPG to become more um, better and stuff. :P

Andreas
10-22-2004, 07:55 PM
Can i join too =P this seems fun, Hkim for President!! =P

HKim
10-23-2004, 04:23 AM
Welcome to the Party Ygseto, Andreas. I only hope that together we can make this forum a wonderful place for everyone.

The Elite Ygseto
10-23-2004, 12:19 PM
Thanks! Is their anything I can do to help anything?

HKim
10-26-2004, 02:24 AM
Thanks! Is their anything I can do to help anything?

Well, as much as this Presidential Debate is about the PE2K Presidency, I really just care about the forum. It doesn't matter who wins, only that in the end we work together to better the forum.

We have several events going on, but nothing major other than the FanFic and Art Competitions. We need to bring back the PE2K Newspaper. There is a Radio Show planned as well as Fair's project. In all, something to help PE2K overall.

But I'm afraid we haven't had much time to work on the URPG. I wish I had the time, but I don't. The way to increase activity is to participate or simply introduce new ideas. If you have any suggestions, I'm open to them.

Tamer San
10-26-2004, 12:37 PM
Can I join? You already know what does the URPG and PE2K means to me ^_~

HKim
10-26-2004, 02:22 PM
Can I join? You already know what does the URPG and PE2K means to me ^_~

Ok course, Tamer. Afterall, this is an open party.

JohtoTrainer
10-26-2004, 10:42 PM
Hey Guys! Look! I'm back after along month with a dead computer, and I'd like to join this party :wink:

HKim
10-26-2004, 11:06 PM
Welcome back JT! We've missed you. Also, welcome to the party. :cool:

The Elite Ygseto
10-26-2004, 11:35 PM
Well, as much as this Presidential Debate is about the PE2K Presidency, I really just care about the forum. It doesn't matter who wins, only that in the end we work together to better the forum.

We have several events going on, but nothing major other than the FanFic and Art Competitions. We need to bring back the PE2K Newspaper. There is a Radio Show planned as well as Fair's project. In all, something to help PE2K overall.

But I'm afraid we haven't had much time to work on the URPG. I wish I had the time, but I don't. The way to increase activity is to participate or simply introduce new ideas. If you have any suggestions, I'm open to them.

I have an idea for the URPG, URPG's Holiday Bash! It would be a tourny that uses a latter system. We could give out prizes like Money, TMs, Or Pokemon.

Any URPG member could participate (Althought there could only be a limited amount of participants). It could have special days like November 20th for the qualifications, December 4th could be the simi-finals, and the Finals on the 18th.

Well its just an idea we could work on. I don't think Jack would mind.

HKim
10-27-2004, 11:48 PM
I have an idea for the URPG, URPG's Holiday Bash! It would be a tourny that uses a latter system. We could give out prizes like Money, TMs, Or Pokemon.

Any URPG member could participate (Althought there could only be a limited amount of participants). It could have special days like November 20th for the qualifications, December 4th could be the simi-finals, and the Finals on the 18th.

Well its just an idea we could work on. I don't think Jack would mind.

Good, good. We should have several events for this holiday season, especially December. Maybe instead of or in addition to a tournament, we have special trainers that if defeated, give a special treat. We can have it so that no one knows who they are or what prize they bestow.

Tiana_M
10-28-2004, 03:33 AM
I'll join! I've been looking at this presidential stuff and I'm actually kina tired of politics irl but I'll definately vote for you guys if there's a poll. Is there gonna be a poll? or is there already one going?

That said, How would the special-trainer/prize thing work if No one knew who the trainers were or the prizes? I mean someone would have to know.

(You don't really have to respond to the last bit I'm just being a smart-aleck :silly: :cheeky:)

Matthew
10-28-2004, 06:11 AM
I'll join! I've been looking at this presidential stuff and I'm actually kina tired of politics irl but I'll definately vote for you guys if there's a poll. Is there gonna be a poll? or is there already one going?

That said, How would the special-trainer/prize thing work if No one knew who the trainers were or the prizes? I mean someone would have to know.

(You don't really have to respond to the last bit I'm just being a smart-aleck :silly: :cheeky:)

Well... when the campaigns are finished running, I'm sure a poll will be opened later on.

As for that mystery gift (<---huh uhu? Nifty name.... makes sense too :silly:) IT would be a wild card... to increase activity in the battles, people would go out and battle unti lthey get the gift.

Barret
10-29-2004, 12:00 AM
Oh! I'm becoming more and more moronish everyday. I was looking around and saw these Presidental things going on and I"m like "what's going on? Did sometyhing say something about this?" Anyway, I still have no idea what's going on, but that's okay. I've looked at every party, suprisingly, and read what they plan on doing, but I like this one the best! So, I'd like to join! ^_^

So anyway, if someone could tell me what's going on, how and when it started, and why I am turing into a moron, I'd really appreciate it! :happy:

Matthew
10-29-2004, 06:27 AM
Oh! I'm becoming more and more moronish everyday. I was looking around and saw these Presidental things going on and I"m like "what's going on? Did sometyhing say something about this?" Anyway, I still have no idea what's going on, but that's okay. I've looked at every party, suprisingly, and read what they plan on doing, but I like this one the best! So, I'd like to join! ^_^

So anyway, if someone could tell me what's going on, how and when it started, and why I am turing into a moron, I'd really appreciate it! :happy:

How: You were born
When: *Looks above*
Why: Because your a moron

:rolleyes:

Of course I am jokin... heh. Your cool Barret :cool:

I don't know if I wanna drop my support for the Emerald party and transfer to the LG... I'll think about it ^^l

HKim
10-29-2004, 08:39 AM
How: You were born
When: *Looks above*
Why: Because your a moron

Of course I am jokin... heh. Your cool Barret :cool:

I don't know if I wanna drop my support for the Emerald party and transfer to the LG... I'll think about it ^^l

Don't worry Barret, this election isn't the biggest event on the forum. Basically, this started with Nate and Treecko wanted to create an entertaining event for the members. Eventually, Neo, Fair, and myself were hooked into this and here we are. Welcome to the party!

You should join Matthew. Especially since there is an inter-forum art contest in the works. Nothing solid yet, but I'm optomistic. :biggrin:

Matthew
10-29-2004, 02:16 PM
Count me into the LG party then... lol... but only because Emerald has pretty much died... losing inactivity... plus this party has a nifty banner created by me :silly:

mlugia
10-29-2004, 02:33 PM
Good, good. We should have several events for this holiday season, especially December. Maybe instead of or in addition to a tournament, we have special trainers that if defeated, give a special treat. We can have it so that no one knows who they are or what prize they bestow.

I like that idea, Also, what if we had special Holiday Gym leaders? Not gym leaders, but basically if you defeat them you get a mystery prize, but only during the holiday season?

Also, yay! Supporters!

JohtoTrainer
10-29-2004, 11:13 PM
Yea, I like both of those ideas.

Barret
10-30-2004, 01:25 AM
Me too! What're we talking about? I think we need a big, huge RP for alot of people. Or a tournament RP or something. Considering I'm not in URPG.

JohtoTrainer
10-30-2004, 01:50 AM
Hey dont' SPAM in here Barret lol

I gave an idea to Jack along time ago about URPG World Championships, but he probably forgot ._.

The Elite Ygseto
10-30-2004, 02:10 AM
Me too! What're we talking about? Oh, you're right, I was probably a moron already, is there anyway to reverse the effect? I didn't really need to post this, I just want to get Suicune in VPP! ^.^
SPAMing to get your VPP to a higher lv.! Tisk, tisk, tisk. *keeps an eye on Berret*

I like the Mistery Trainer thing, that and the tourny should give URPG a little more atticion.

Barret
10-30-2004, 03:14 AM
Huh? SPAM! O_O *quickly changes post* heh heh, I didn't spam... heh heh.

The Elite Ygseto
10-30-2004, 03:26 AM
0_o Ok, there was no spam...

HKim
10-30-2004, 03:52 AM
Heh, VPP, VCP, and all the other clones are dominating the forum.

Anyway, I suggest we put together a list of ideas for Jack and the other UGPG Moderators to peruse through. This way, we will have a great forum URPG event planned for the coming months.

URPG Ideas:
1. Winter Tournament
2. Mystery Gift Trainers

The Elite Ygseto
10-30-2004, 04:54 AM
No the only ones are VPP and VCP. Although VPP is better! :silenced:

I would really like the acution to be more active.

JohtoTrainer
10-30-2004, 12:28 PM
I think they're should be holiday URPG Auction on MESSENGER. Items, Pokemon, TM's, HM's.

The Elite Ygseto
10-30-2004, 10:15 PM
Oh yeah, do one on AIM that would be cool. I would defffintatly do that!

JohtoTrainer
10-30-2004, 11:01 PM
Jack loves my Holiday Auction idea. SO it'll probably happen tommorow as the first holiday this Fall/Winter Halloween. It MIGHT happen depends on if I hear from Jack by tonight again or not.

The Elite Ygseto
10-31-2004, 01:29 AM
Awsome! Tell us what happens.

[Fair]
10-31-2004, 02:06 AM
Hey, you guys wouldn't happen to have any sugar in your HQ, would ya? Cuz, I sorta ran out at mine. Horrible timing, too. I was in the middle of baking a, "Congratulations! YOU'RE HOMELESS!" cake for Jerry. And, well, he's getting hungry and stuff now. So, um, yeah... Sugar would be reeeeal nice.

OR I'LL HUFF AND I'LL PUFF AND I'LL BLOW YOUR HQ DOWN! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Matthew
11-02-2004, 12:09 AM
']Hey, you guys wouldn't happen to have any sugar in your HQ, would ya? Cuz, I sorta ran out at mine. Horrible timing, too. I was in the middle of baking a, "Congratulations! YOU'RE HOMELESS!" cake for Jerry. And, well, he's getting hungry and stuff now. So, um, yeah... Sugar would be reeeeal nice.

OR I'LL HUFF AND I'LL PUFF AND I'LL BLOW YOUR HQ DOWN! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*slaps Fair*

Get back to your Bob Dole doll.... he is lonely and he is waiting for you.

lol.

BlazikenInferno
11-03-2004, 12:16 AM
Well, I'm probably one of the few that haven't joined a party yet but since it's Election Day I'm in the mood and decided to join this party. This party best represents my views on what the forum needs.

So I would like to join the Leaf Green Party!

HKim
11-03-2004, 12:17 AM
Welcome to the party! I'm glad you chose to vote.

The Voting Poll is up! Let's show the forum what the people want!
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?p=109946#post109946

The Elite Ygseto
11-03-2004, 12:38 AM
I vote for ya Harry! So far its a 3 way tie with us and 2 other parties.

BlazikenInferno
11-03-2004, 12:46 AM
I voted for HKim, which puts us in the lead! :mrgreen:<----Leaf Green Smiley

The Elite Ygseto
11-03-2004, 12:57 AM
Cool! LG kicks!

Andreas
11-03-2004, 07:24 AM
w00tiss ure leading Hkim!! =P
Coolizzz =P

Go Leaf Green!!! ^^

[Fair]
11-06-2004, 04:28 AM
Cuz I have nothing better to do, I'm going to toilet paper your HQ!

http://care2.greenhome.com/prodpix/REtoiletpaper_detail.jpg

TAKE THAT!

http://www.porcher.ca/french/products/images/faucet_images/acc-toilet-paper-holder.jpg

AND THAT!

http://www.bearpawtradingpost.com/toilet%20paper%20bear.jpg

BOOM! EVEN THE BEAR'S COMING AFTER YOU!

http://www.grandparentsoul.com/files/rand_and_toilet_paper.gif

PWN'D!!!!

*Slowly Walks Out*

HKim
11-06-2004, 06:08 AM

Well, at least the candidates aren't throwing dirt at each other...

Khashoggi
11-09-2004, 01:37 PM

Well, at least the candidates aren't throwing dirt at each other...

Knowing Fair, you should be glad it's clean paper. But even I'm not entirely sure of that. *exits hastily*

Poke the North!
11-09-2004, 02:35 PM
YoUr HeAdQuArTeRs HaS bEeN rE-mOoSeD, cOuRtEsY oF NoMoOsInGoUrHqThAnKyOuVeRyMuCh, inc.

http://img6.exs.cx/img6/5955/MooseFireRed.jpg

OWNED

Matthew
11-09-2004, 11:11 PM
I made our party a little campaigning poster... hope you like it :P

http://img120.exs.cx/img120/3690/moose.png