PDA

View Full Version : Heroes The RP

KOR
06-08-2007, 05:27 AM
Heroes: The RP

Where does it come from? This quest... this need to solve life's mysteries for the simplest of questions can never be answered. Why are we here? What is the soul? Why do we dream? Perhaps we would be better off not looking at all. Not delving, not yearning. That's not human nature, not the human heart. That is not why we are here.

-Doctor Mohinder Suresh

In the city of New York, several individuals discover extraordinary powers. Some will decide to use it for evil. Others for good. The way you use yours I your own decision. The villian Sylar is out searching for his own powers determined to become the only special person. Find a way to stop this villian or live your own life with your own intentions and goals. The decision is yours.

Rules

1. Light swearing
2. No spamming
3. No bunnying
4. No godmodding
5. No stealing/absorbing other powers
6. No flaming

It begins now guys! I'll let the first post goes to whoever. I'm not.

Lord Fedora
06-08-2007, 11:44 AM
OOC: I'll do the honors.

IC: A shadowed figure walked through the dark night, his form constantly shifting, the only thing remaining exactly the same his stare, straight ahead of him, those dark eyes looking directly ahead, never turning. He turned at a crosswalk, briefly passing under a street lamp, showing just enough that you could tell he was only a college student, and that the shifting of his body was caused by the wind buffetting at his long trenchcoat, trailing behind him. It was only Cole. He slowly made his way through the city, over to an apartment building nar Times Square. It was expensive, yes, but Cole still got plenty of money fom his parents, as well as the fact that his college scolarship had overflowed. He had recieved enough money to take ten classes, and he was only taking five. The other half of the money went towards his apartment. He went inside and up to his "home", though Cole constantly found distaste in the word. The reason that he decided he had to get this apartment was because this happened to be where his sister's college (UNY) was funding her to stay, due to her incredible talent in writing. They were giving her an incredibly large scholarship to do with as she pleased, she only needed to take one class, and that was creative writing. As it happened, Cole had gotten the apartment right next to her's, which he didn't even know until he was looking at it. As he left the apartment, shaking his head no at the realtor, Molly just happened to come out of her apartment (and unfortunately for Cole, as it was early morning and there was only one possible reason) a guy was with her. Cole rented the apartment and later threatened the guy at a bar. So it had happened. And now Cole stepped into the elevator and pressed the button for floor 13.

___Alana_Marie___
06-08-2007, 08:27 PM
IC: Marissa trudged along the sidewalk, cars whizzing by at alarming rates. She kept her green gaze towards the ground. Her normally smiling eyes filled with confusion and worry. The street light cause shadows to dance about her face. She didn’t look up, not once until the call of “Rissa!” echoed from across the street. She looked up briefly. “Great!” she said quietly turning away. It was Rick the assistant coach, he must have heard about her break-up and wants to get her on the rebound. He always out on a “Nice Guy” act for those who were recently dumped, even though Marissa knew how greedy he was, One look into his soulful brown eyes and she was done for. So she walked the other way hastily pretending not to hear him. She heard the soft pitter-patter of his Nike shoes as he followed. Quickly without think she ducked into an alleyway clinging tight to her soccer ball. Resting her back against to smooth cold surface of a brick wall, she relaxed a bit. A loud CRASH! Made her scream out, she whipped a hand to her mouth covering it so the scream came to a stop. She looked around for the source of the noise. A stray cat knocking over a garbage can. She looked up at the apartment complex she most certainly disturbed, a balcony hung 10 feet above her blonde little head. She sat back down, realizing that Rick was probably waiting at –her- apartment. Might as well wait here till he leaves…she thought gazing down at her wristwatch. 10:00pm it read in small carefully made numbers. She blinked and whipped a smudge of the semicolon. Hugging the soccer ball tight against her chest. She waited, 11 o’clock I am going home she told herself over and over in her mind. 11 o’clock he won’t be there… the thing that made her most uneasy was the fact her Boyfriend had dumped her because he saw her using telekinesis and she didn’t admit it. He went about telling everyone, but no one believed him. He was taken away at the mall by security. It scared to see how close everyone was to finding out about it. She needed to be a lot more careful this could NOT happen again

OOC: Oh yes it worked!!! :D

ArusuesFactor
06-09-2007, 12:01 AM
IC: It was a pretty humid morning in New York. The leaves were dancing in the air as the wind blew with a mighty thrust. The birds were singing so elogantly as they flew with their flock. All of the noise that was coming from the cars were very annoying; at least for Jordan it was. He had just finished locking up Gamestop after a long day of work. Hee managed to sell 7 games to different civilians in the city today. One citizen even came in and bought themselve a Nintendo Wii. Jordan was proud of what he accomplished last night. He began to walk to his auntie's house. As he was walking, he thought about thte big essay he had to do for his Language Arts class that was due tommorow. It was based on Physics. Jordan is unique you see. He has a special gift. The power of Omni-Knowledge. He's basically a genius. He knew he would pass. He continued his walk home on the trails of Times Square.

___Alana_Marie___
06-09-2007, 12:34 AM
OOC:ummm Me confused, Me and Evveking said like early morning wee hours sort of thing and Auruses said morning day? do we have differnt times?

ArusuesFactor
06-09-2007, 12:44 AM
OOC: I changed it. Sorry.:oops:

Lord Fedora
06-09-2007, 12:46 AM
OOC:ummm Me confused, Me and Evveking said like early morning wee hours sort of thing and Auruses said morning day? do we have differnt times?
OOC: I would have to agree. Also Padawan, please call me Nate. Or Sensei, whichever one you want.

___Alana_Marie___
06-09-2007, 12:56 AM
OOC: Nate ^^ heheh ok sorry well people call me squiggels, or you could call me whaever >.< *will wait for one more person to post or react to hers*

Psychic Oats
06-09-2007, 02:35 AM
A shadowy man strolled into a bank, tightening his gloves and adjusting his sunglasses. He walked quickly up to the counter, where his hidden eyes met those of the bank attendant. An unoticable smile crept across the shadowy man's face as he slid a card across the counter, towards the banker.

"I would like to make a withdrawal," he stated, his round sunglasses allowing no visual of his blue eyes. As he spoke, his fingers twitched slightly in his gloves.

The woman at the counter looked slowly away from the man, her eyes guiding her to the card. After surveying it for a few moments, she looked up, examining the man.

"Hughes, Octavius?" she asked in a monotone voice.

"Yes, that's correct," he said, his slight smirk disappearing as he looked around the room, hoping no one had heard his name.

"Says here you have no money in your savings account," she said, staring at her computer screen.

"Oh, does it?" he questioned, leaning in to take a look at the screen as well. He raised his hand to his face and lowered his sunglasses a bit, squinting his eyes.

"Oh, you're that famous doctor," the banker said, recognizing his face, "Doctor Octavius Hughes, the world-renknowned skeletal geneticist, right?"

Octavius' smile returned, as he replaced his sunglasses back into their rightful spot.

"That sounds about right."

He turned around, heading towards the huge vault door. The woman stood up, watching him walk. "Excuse me, sir, you are not allowed to go near the vault!". He continued walking, ignoring the woman's words as he looked up at the massive metal door, guarding the millions of dollars within. Realizing a potential threat, two police officers stood up and ran into the path of Octavius, blocking his way to the vault.

"Put your arms up!" one of them yelled, raising his gun towards Octavius.

"As you wish," Octavius muttered, raising his arms towards the two men. A spurting noise was heard as bones burst through his arms, speeding towards the two officers. Their weapons were knocked out of their hands, and they started to run towards the doctor. Octavius tensed up, making a crunching noise in his arms, and more bones came out, stabbing both officers.

"Money, money, makes the world go 'round," Octavius muttered, putting his hands to the vault door.

Ixidor
06-09-2007, 08:52 AM
OOC: Just to be clear this is a reaction to Alana's post.

IC: Michael sighed, he was past tired now, hood slung low over his face, he made his way quietly down the sidewalk, slipping in and out between busy people bustling about with their day, his slightly dirty appearance rendering him as good as invisible to the shallow people around him, hearing a crash, he paused, stepping into the mouth of the alley to his right, thinking someone to be in some sort of danger, making his way quietly down the alley, he caught sight of the woman, seemingly fine. Relaxing somewhat he pushed back his hood, ruffling his hair slightly, continuing on his way towards the woman.

As he came closer he flashed a weak smile her way, a gesture to try and seem, somewhat less like a mugger, stopping a few feet away from her he began to speak, choking on his own words a little to begin with, not having spoken for quite a while, his throat was a little dry, clearing his throat quietly, he started again, "Hey there, Are you ok down here alone? nothings wrong?.." he said as he moved his hands out of his pockets, twisting the ring on his middle finger around absently, taking a moment to gaze upwards towards the apartment blocks balconies, having seen her do the same a few moments before, just out of vague curiosity as to what was up there, "..Or do you often hang out in dingy alleyways?.." he finished finally, a small grin on his face.

___Alana_Marie___
06-09-2007, 04:56 PM
IC:Marissa Looked up, setting the soccer ball on the ground. She ran a hand through her blonde hair. “I am just…waiting.” She said pulling her orange sweatshirt over the blue tank she was wearing. She too looked up. “You think I disturbed them” She asked motioning to the balcony and staring at him. She pulled her hand up to her face and checked her watch. 11:30. She groaned as she realized that she neglected to do one of her papers due the very next morning. But she didn’t want to see Rick at all today. Leaning back against the brick wall she sighed and waited. The wind blew her hair gently to the left, she fiddled with it, not out of nervousness out of boredom and she needed to move.
She began kicking the soccer ball back and forth, watching the spots become lines as it accelerated. The blur of black and white danced about her legs and she, stared back at him continuing her kicking contently.

KOR
06-09-2007, 06:34 PM
Lucas was sitting in his chair behind the cashier counter of the comic book store. He was leaning back reading a Spiderman comic book. He thought,

"Boy this is a drag. No one hardly ever comes in again. They're always going to that Gamestop store down the street. I'm going to need to step it up a notch."

Lucas got out of his chair and started looking around the shop for something. But before he could find it he heard yells and screams not far away from the comic book store. Lucas stopped looking and put on a black leather jacket. As he walked out of the store and locked it up with the keys his appearace slowly started to change. His skin slowly became a Hispanic color and his blone hair turned black. He put his hands in his pockets and started to walk and noticed the screams were heading towards the bank. He thought,

"I didn't think i'd have to use my powers so soon. Well if it's anything the police can't handle then i'll help but it's going to be hard."

Lucas kept walking and appeared outside a bank. He saw two police officers dead on the floor and several people running out. Then he saw someone familar next to the vault. He walked in and yelled,

"Hey what are you doing!?"

Psychic Oats
06-09-2007, 10:01 PM
Octavius turned slightly, his concealed eyes examining the one who had yelled to him. After a few moments, he looked back towards the vault, admiring the huge door.

"My boy, you need to be more observant.

Two huge bones crunched out of Octavius' arms, clanging against the metal. His face showed concentration, and he gritted his teeth as the bones plunged through the metal to the other side of the door. He concentrated again, and took a deep breath, making a pulling motion with his arms and ripping a chunk of metal from the door. He carelessly through it back towards the one who had yelled at him, and continued working on the vault door. The chunk of metal was speeding at the boy, towards his left arm.

KOR
06-09-2007, 10:42 PM
Lucas's eyes widened at the incoming door. He dived out of the way and rolled around the ground. He got up and said,

"Your no ordinary person from the looks of it. Looks like i'm going to use my power."

Lucas got up and he gritted his teeth as his arms began to get larger. He gritted his teeth as he began to pick up the vault door. He started swinging around and threw it at Octavius. He said,

"Nice present but i think i'll return it."

Lucas then bolted out the door and quickly changed his appearance to a man in his late 30s. He had brown hair and was taller than is other identity. He also took off his leather jacket as well and began to walk back to his apartment building. He thought,

"That guy would have killed me. He's alot stronger than me. I guess there's more people like me than i thought."

---------------

A man with a baseball cap on was leaning against the building. He wore a jacket and long jeans. He wore a green jacket and had dark brown eyes. It was none other than Sylar on the search for more powers and eliminating all the other "special people". He noticed Lucas's power as well as Octavius. He walked into the bank and watched the Bone Manipulator with interest. He thought,

"Oo i like that one."

He waited for Octavius to walk out of the vault.

Psychic Oats
06-09-2007, 11:06 PM
OOC: Let's be a little realistic. If you see a man six years older than you robbing a bank after killing two police officers, would you just up and confront him, regardless of whether or not you have powers?

KOR
06-09-2007, 11:26 PM
ooc: I edited it.

Ixidor
06-10-2007, 12:43 AM
Michael shrugged, as she spoke, figuring that she was fine, "No, no i don't think you really disturbed anyone, it just sounded like someone was in trouble from out on the street.." he said, watching as she kicked her ball, "My names Michael, by the way, nice to almost come to your rescue.." he said with a small grin, a slight motion from his side as he moved to shake her hand almost, but stopped, thinking better of it, a pained expression coming over his face as he remembered the last time he had touched another person.

Turning his gaze past her to the street, he noticed two cops looking down the alleyway at them, and panicking he stumbled backwards a few steps, he was a wanted man after all, he managed to flash her an apologetic smile before he turned and bolted, back down the alleyway, tugging up his hood again as he went, knocking a fat businessman to the ground as he broke out onto the main sideway, and continuing straight out into the street, stumbling back as a taxi screeched to a halt almost knocking him down, pausing for the briefest of moments, realising he had almost been killed, he swallowed heavily, looked back towards the alley, one uniform sprinting after him, the other stopping to check the woman he had been talking to, he turned and ran, dissapearing into an alleyway on the other side of the street, two gaping, ashen rimmed holes left there in the hood of the taxi...

Lord Fedora
06-10-2007, 12:46 AM
OOC: I daresay I've missed alot. Well, that's the price you pay when you leave your computer for an hour to make brownies and get ice cream. Oh well.

IC: Cole steped out of the elevator and in to the hall. Slowly he counted doors, as there were no numbers on them. When he had reached the 13th door, he opened it up and went inside. He sat went in to the kitchen and opened the rerigerator, looking for something to eat. It was really late, and Cole had to make something fast so he could do his homework. Unfortunately, everything in his fridge... was green. And I don't mean vegetables green, I mean mold green. He closed the door in disgust and went to the living room, pulled out his laptop, and turned on the tv as he powered up the small computer. He had intended to switch it to a music channel so he could listen while he worked, but something else caught his eye. A news report about a bank robbery that was going on. Cole sat back, picked up a relatively new candy bar from his coffee table, and began to eat as he wathced the strange guy fire bones out of his body, and the other strange guy pick up the vault door and throw it at the first strange guy. How odd. It was almost like what had happened to Cole all those years ago.

Psychic Oats
06-10-2007, 02:12 AM
Octavius smiled as the door flew towards him. He whirled around and knocked it away, a crunching noise making itself heard as the door flew through the air and crashed through the wall of the bank. The doctor turned back around and walked inside the vault. He started to grab the bags of money within, looking up to see a camera tracking him slowly. He smirked, and shot out a bone towards it, cracking the screen.

On his way out of the bank, carrying about four bags of money, he was interrupted by a team of police officers.

"You are under arrest!" one yelled, fear obvious in his eyes.

Octavius whipped out a bone, knocking their guns away. Then he grunted, two sharp bones forcing themselves out of his skin on his palms. He stuck them into the side of a building, and proceeded to climb up and over, disappearing from sight.

It was late now, and Octavius was sitting lazily in the ratty old chair of an abandoned building. The TV flickered as he sat there alone, clicking between the channels. He stopped on the news, hearing his name.

"In local news, a doctor Octavius Hughes, former skeletal biologist, enacted a bank robbery today. Hughes was seen leaving the bank with approximately eight-thousand dollars. This is the first major crime that Hughes has been responsible for since his first arrest. One was found dead, and six wounde--"

Octavius clicked off the TV.

KOR
06-10-2007, 02:27 AM
Lucas was in his apartment watching the TV as well. The women continued,

"Also combating Octavius was a strange Hispanic man with overly large arms who picked up a vault door and threw it at the former skeletal biologist and the mysteriously left. He has no records in the city. Octavius is also now a high class criminal according to this and the police should be notifed immediately upon seeing him."

Lucas clicked off the TV. He said,

"Well thanks to my power they'll never figure out who i am."

He walked into the fridge and poured a glass of milk and drank it. He said,

"But i'm going to have to practice my powers so i can find that guy."

--------------
ooc: Just for the record Sylar has all the powers from the show except Radiation Manipulation

Sylar was slowly following Octacius. He saw Octavius climb up the building. He followed him by tracing his heartbeat. He followed him to the abandoned building and knocked on the door. He thought,

"Time for another power to be under my belt."

Lord Fedora
06-10-2007, 02:34 AM
Lucas was in his apartment watching the TV as well. The women continued,

"Also combating Octavius was a strange Hispanic man with overly large arms who picked up a vault door and threw it at the former skeletal biologist and the mysteriously left. He has no records in the city. Octavius is also now a high class criminal according to this and the police should be notifed immediately upon seeing him."

Lucas clicked off the TV. He said,

"Well thanks to my power they'll never figure out who i am."

He walked into the fridge and poured a glass of milk and drank it. He said,

"But i'm going to have to practice my powers so i can find that guy."

--------------
ooc: Just for the record Sylar has all the powers from the show except Radiation Manipulation

Sylar was slowly following Octacius. He saw Octavius climb up the building. He followed him by tracing his heartbeat. He followed him to the abandoned building and knocked on the door. He thought,

"Time for another power to be under my belt."
OOC: So that includes Peter's power of Power Absorbtion, is that right, so now he doesn't have to cut people's heads off to get ther powers? And if that is the case, then does that mean Ted's still alive?

KOR
06-10-2007, 02:49 AM
ooc: I thought Sylar didn't take Peters power? And yes Ted is still alive. I'll intro him later in the RP.

Lord Fedora
06-10-2007, 02:56 AM
ooc: I thought Sylar didn't take Peters power? And yes Ted is still alive. I'll intro him later in the RP.
OOC: Oh, I get you. He has all the powers that he actually took. Now I see. You know, you should really put up a discussion thread to cut down on these OOCs.

KOR
06-10-2007, 03:21 AM
ooc: I did. http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42612

Psychic Oats
06-10-2007, 03:53 AM
Octavius heared the knock on the door, and in a flash was gone. The window on the east side of the abandoned building was open, with the strong wind of the dark night rushing in. The doctor escaped, thinking that the one at the door was a police officer. Ofcourse, even if it wasn't, it still wouldn't be anyone Octavius could trust. He could trust no one now. His dreams were crushed; they had been ever since the incident.

"Nothing will ever be the same..." he muttered to himself, pulling a scarf around his neck and disappearing into the crowd; the cold and unforgiving moon shining down on the night in NYC.

OOC: I know it's short, I couldn't think of anything.

ArusuesFactor
06-10-2007, 04:03 AM
After a long walk, Jordan had finally made it home. He walked straight to the family room and put his wrkeys on the table next to the sofa. He then cliked on the television.

"In local news, a doctor Octavius Hughes, former skeletal biologist, enacted a bank robbery today. Hughes was seen leaving the bank with approximately eight-thousand dollars. This is the first major crime that Hughes has been responsible for since his first arrest. One was found dead, and six wounded. Also combating Octavius was a strange Hispanic man with overly large arms who picked up a vault door and threw it at the former skeletal biologist and the mysteriously left. He has no records in the city. Octavius is also now a high class criminal according to this and the police should be notifed immediately upon seeing him."

Jordan muted the television. He did know that he had powers. But for other people to have superhuman powers too? What was exactly going on.

" His bones....they must be fragile enough for him to manipulate them. With him being a former skeletal biologist...that's even worse. The police aren't thinking. It's already been decided that he can't be stopped by the police. He'll slotter them all. Maybe....I can confront him his face-to-face. Also that other guy. Can he know something about my powers also? I need to see both of them. First one on my list is Octavius." Jordan grabbed his backpack and walked out of the house.

KOR
06-10-2007, 04:39 AM
Sylar could sense his heartbeat moving faster and faster away. Sylar left slowly following the biologist. He thought,

"You can't run from me."

Sylar went through the crowd following the man with the scarf around his face. He thought,

"You'll be mine soon enough Octavius."

--------------

Lucas went to his couch and slowly went to sleep. He was tired from throwing that vault around. Lucas went into a dream state.

*Lucas's Dream*

Lucas saw a man that was Sylar and he was blowing up several of the buildings with a Radiation Power. Then he stopped. Only for him to make the entire city explode in a mass nuclear explosion. Then it faded away and only Sylar stood there as the rest of New York was destroyed.

*End of Lucas's Dream*

Lucas woke up panting. Then he fell asleep again.

ooc: Everyone okay if we go to the morning or do other people still want to post?

Lord Fedora
06-10-2007, 04:54 AM
Sylar could sense his heartbeat moving faster and faster away. Sylar left slowly following the biologist. He thought,

"You can't run from me."

Sylar went through the crowd following the man with the scarf around his face. He thought,

"You'll be mine soon enough Octavius."

--------------

Lucas went to his couch and slowly went to sleep. He was tired from throwing that vault around. Lucas went into a dream state.

*Lucas's Dream*

Lucas saw a man that was Sylar and he was blowing up several of the buildings with a Radiation Power. Then he stopped. Only for him to make the entire city explode in a mass nuclear explosion. Then it faded away and only Sylar stood there as the rest of New York was destroyed.

*End of Lucas's Dream*

Lucas woke up panting. Then he fell asleep again.

ooc: Everyone okay if we go to the morning or do other people still want to post?
OOC: Since when can you dream the future like Peter/Patrelli Mother (well where else could he have gotten it from?) does?

Psychic Oats
06-10-2007, 02:52 PM
OOC: Since when can you dream the future like Peter/Patrelli Mother (well where else could he have gotten it from?) does?

OOC: Peter's mom has a power? I've seen every episode, and I never knew that O_o

___Alana_Marie___
06-10-2007, 03:59 PM
OOC: Oi have I missed a lot…

IC: Marissa’s only response was to blink. The man had ran away so suddenly it had left her dumbstruck. She was shaken from her thoughts by a policeman. She calmly explained that it was just a friend of hers from college, though she knew he could be wanted for murder. Something told her that he wasn’t all bad. She shrugged; it seemed safe to go home now. She ran the rest of the way home, the moonlight sending shadows through her hair like ghosts wishing to get a glimpse of life. The stars shined icy blue above the city of New York. Several minutes later she slipped her key into its lock, the door opened with a click. She wandered to the fridge and grabbed a can of soda. Opening it she plopped down and clicked on the tube. Taking a sip she watched the news it’s story changed to a bank robbery. Bones flew out of the man; Rissa spit her soda out in a spray a bubbly liquid. “What!?” she exclaimed. It was gross beyond belief, but what was more surprising is that there was someone else like her. It didn’t make her feel like that much of a freak anymore. Then someone else came in to confront him. She almost had a heart attack. (So I am not alone…) she thought a smile crept across her face.( I am not the only one…). Marissa leaned back on the couch. Completely forgetting that paper due the very next day…

Lord Fedora
06-10-2007, 04:01 PM
OOC: Peter's mom has a power? I've seen every episode, and I never knew that O_o
OOC: Just an educated guess. Peter started having his visions like, the first minute of the first episode, so he had to have gotten it almost immediately after his power developed, which means his visions must have been gotten from somewhere within his personal circle. So that leaves:

1) His girlfriend what's-her-face, the dead one
2) His girlfriend's dad
3) His mom

It can't be Nathan because Nathan already has a power, to fly. But all three of those people are likely candidates. And of course the Patrelli mother has a power, she was part of Linderman's group, remember? Wait, it also could have been his fathr, he was also with Linderman. And the girlfriend's father was with them all, and we know it's hereditary, so she could have gotten it from him. That leaves us with four possibilities.

KOR
06-10-2007, 05:58 PM
ooc: That was a power? I didn't even think that was a power. I just wanted to get on with the plot that a bomb will explode so i made Lucas have a dream. I'll edit if nessecary.

Lord Fedora
06-10-2007, 07:30 PM
ooc: That was a power? I didn't even think that was a power. I just wanted to get on with the plot that a bomb will explode so i made Lucas have a dream. I'll edit if nessecary.
OOC: Of course that was a power. Ho many people do you know have dreams of the future? Okay, at least one, me. Yes, I do dream of the future and sometimes it does happen. I might be just a little psychic. But anyway, I doubt if it happens commonly. Okay, go right on ahead. I admit, normal people can do that too. But it happened too commonly for Peter, I think it was a power.

KOR
06-10-2007, 07:40 PM
ooc: It was never actually stated as a power so i didn't consider it. But if you want me to edit it i will.

Lord Fedora
06-10-2007, 07:47 PM
ooc: It was never actually stated as a power so i didn't consider it. But if you want me to edit it i will.
OOC: No, no, just keep on going.

___Alana_Marie___
06-11-2007, 10:16 PM
IC: Marissa woke with a start, eyes filled with such fear. She had dreamed she was discovered and out in some military science lab thingy. And had experiments done on her, then disposed of. Turning the shower knob to the left she stripped down and climbed into the hot, moist glass interior of the shower. Drenching herself in the hot liquid and then wrapping a towel around her slim figure she walked out into the living/dining room of her small apartment. Clicking on the TV she opened her closet hearing the droning noises of a Spanish soap opera. She felt lazy that day so she grabbed a pair of faded jean shorts and bright red tank and mad her way outside. Straddling her bike she rode down the sidewalk, the game shop wasn’t that far away and she wasn’t going to get a work out any other way today. When she neared the game shop she flipped out her cell and dialed her younger brothers phone. The 12 year-old basketball player answered, since he had moved to California with his twin sister they had acquired stranger accents. Marissa’s Sister and brother had been accepted into an acting school but Nick had turned it down and gone to another school close by leaving his older sister back in NY. “Hello?” Came his crackled reply. “Happy birthday!” Rissa called into the phone. They began talking non stop, as she rode she told him that she was almost at the game shop and would be buying his present –if- it was open.