PDA

View Full Version : Doki Doki Majo Shinpan

Kenny_C.002
06-08-2007, 05:01 AM
Hide your parents, this is going to get ugly. Remember that game where you like randomly feel up girls (and for a limited time only, a BOY) to see if they're witches? And then you fight them in a magical battle (why does it sound like Sailor Moon?) in order to subdue them so you can do whatever you want with them (and by that I mean they join your witch hunting party so you can hunt more witches)? Yeah thought not. Welcome to Doki Doki Majo Shinpan (http://www.dokimajo.com/english/).

And I quote SNK:

! Caution !

In this web site, might contain the contents which are not suitable for people who are wholesome. Ones not interested and ones not meet the question; please don’t thoughtlessly enter this site. No joking.

No joking. If you haven't figured it out yet, it's a DS game and the ESRB rating for it will be M or higher (it's M, I can't think of anything lower, since it'll be like 15+ in the Japanese gaming whatevers). Have fun hunting witches, or feeling up girls (and boy) or something. I sound like Dokuro-chan.

Jet
06-09-2007, 04:02 AM
I don't get what you're getting at K...

*sees site*

HOLY ****

wtf are you actually gonna do?

*edit*
hunt witches... and ytf do you need to stare at them to know that they're witches? o_O

Kenny_C.002
06-09-2007, 04:10 AM
Uhh...you stare, smile, etc. at them until their witch mark appears? Then you like fight them or something. I don't get it, but it looks like a real otaku hit. I dunno. The plot doesn't matter, right?

Jack of Clovers
06-10-2007, 08:45 AM
Looks like one of those Anime Flash/Sim games. Those are always fun.

~Jack~

Kenny_C.002
06-10-2007, 06:02 PM
Looks like one of those Anime Flash/Sim games. Those are always fun.

~Jack~
It pretty much is one of them, except for the DS. But it's fun to talk about how completely inappropriate this is, at the same time. X3

Jet
06-11-2007, 10:08 AM
Uhh...you stare, smile, etc. at them until their witch mark appears? Then you like fight them or something. I don't get it, but it looks like a real otaku hit. I dunno. The plot doesn't matter, right?
plot doesn't matter? what kind of game doesn't need a plot?

oh yeah... Wario Ware... and this...

crud... suitable for those... I dunno... witch-hunter fetish?

Kenny_C.002
06-11-2007, 05:40 PM
plot doesn't matter? what kind of game doesn't need a plot?

oh yeah... Wario Ware... and this...

crud... suitable for those... I dunno... witch-hunter fetish?
glomp fetish is probably the best description.

Jet
06-12-2007, 11:01 PM
aaaah... that's the right term XD

*glomp fetish for Misty then? =3*

Kenny_C.002
06-13-2007, 02:45 AM
Sure, you can do that...