PDA

View Full Version : Where's My Surfin' Pichu?!?!?

Kan
10-19-2004, 03:03 PM
Ok...I've finally managed to deposit 1499 Pokemon, without any eggs, and it won't give me the Pichu egg! Do all of the Pokemon have to be of your ID number or what? I've tried moving every single Pokemon from Box to Ruby, saving, then transfering them back and saving, with no result. WTF?!?!?!? :dazed:

Dark_Umbreon
10-19-2004, 04:46 PM
i've just checked www.gamefaqs.com and i cant see anything that could help you. sorry

ashkelon
10-19-2004, 05:32 PM
OK, I remember what I read out on Serabii's site. There it says that the mons have to all be xferred to PokemonBox from the same game cart, but don't have to be from the same trainer ID. In other words, they all have to come off one cart, but they can be from in-game trades.

Now that is going to be fing tedious! To keep them all the same cart, I'd have to make everything a trade and then xfer off the one cart. Booooring. But better now when they xfer side-by-side instead of one at a time.

I don't think I want the eggs that badly :eh:

Dark_Umbreon
10-19-2004, 08:31 PM
OK, I remember what I read out on Serabii's site. There it says that the mons have to all be xferred to PokemonBox from the same game cart, but don't have to be from the same trainer ID. In other words, they all have to come off one cart, but they can be from in-game trades.

Now that is going to be fing tedious! To keep them all the same cart, I'd have to make everything a trade and then xfer off the one cart. Booooring. But better now when they xfer side-by-side instead of one at a time.

I don't think I want the eggs that badly :eh:
Now that's what I call a mission :eek: I dont think the surfin pichu's worth ALL OF THAT hassle really.

Yggdrasill
10-22-2004, 12:37 PM
yeah neither do i. but still you might as well try it.

Hypocrisy is Fun
01-21-2005, 06:24 AM
yeah neither do i. but still you might as well try it.
He has a point, it would be pretty cool anyways :cool:

Matthew
01-25-2005, 06:29 AM
Just cheat to get it... I don't think it is worth it to waste that much time...

paperfairy
01-25-2005, 02:33 PM
Wait, is it 1499 INDIVIDUAL Pokemon? If every Box in Pokemon Box is filled to the max (except for one spot) then you should get Surfin' Pikachu.

If it STILL doesn't work, maybe you just cheated.

NOTE: Ruby boxes don't hold 1499 Pokemon. You need to A. start over several times, or B. Trade from OTHER games.

-PF

Thoughts: Wait, Jolteon>Pikachu

Lord Celebi
01-26-2005, 03:00 AM
They must all be from the same cart.

PF: You can transfer some Pokemon, save and turn off, and Transfer more Pokemon save turn off, etc.

Kan
01-28-2005, 12:22 PM
Wait, is it 1499 INDIVIDUAL Pokemon? If every Box in Pokemon Box is filled to the max (except for one spot) then you should get Surfin' Pikachu.

If it STILL doesn't work, maybe you just cheated.

NOTE: Ruby boxes don't hold 1499 Pokemon. You need to A. start over several times, or B. Trade from OTHER games.

-PF

Thoughts: Wait, Jolteon>Pikachu

Yeah...see, I posted this back in October, and I've gotten 5 Surfin' Pichus since then. There were just a few Pokes in my boxes from other games that didn't count towards my Ruby total.

FYI, I did trade from OTHER games...I have them all. And almost every one has its boxes completely full....including my two Pokemon Box files. Without cheating. :tongue:

Matt & Vulpix
01-29-2005, 06:45 PM
Surfing Pichu? o_O Pictures?

Charmeleon
01-29-2005, 11:00 PM
instead of going to work for the surfing pichu u could have used netbattle but if u wanted in-game u did the right thing. Catch a million pokemon! u are amazing :wink: