PDA

View Full Version : last weeks pokemon

DancinPurpleNinetales
10-20-2004, 06:13 AM
ahhhh! i loved last weeks pokemon, ok not loved but liked...jesse so said "whos says im not already in love" and somthing about prince charming or some crapola but hey! james could so be the prince charming shes talking about......bleh...sorry...i went all mushy bushy on u all =p

SLAP ME , BOO ME OFF STAGE WHATEVER! I STILL LOVE THEM!

AshMistyMayfan
10-20-2004, 09:31 AM
IT was OK, but I miss Misty. Ever since seeing those episodes, well the only one and not part 2, I think of her as she was on the show. I wish there was a way to have kept her or have her in more appearances.

TO think, one year from this date, Ash/May/Brock encounter Aqua/Magma and Kyogre/Groudon.

MarioPrime
10-20-2004, 10:50 PM
Oh man, what a great episode. Honestly I think Advanced Challenge is the best season. All of the episodes I had seen were a lot faster paced and more action oriented. This one was just such a random side quest though, I laughed hard, although I do hate Volbeat after the Pichu Brothers short in Pokemon Heroes.

DancinPurpleNinetales
10-21-2004, 05:29 AM
Oh man, what a great episode. Honestly I think Advanced Challenge is the best season. All of the episodes I had seen were a lot faster paced and more action oriented. This one was just such a random side quest though, I laughed hard, although I do hate Volbeat after the Pichu Brothers short in Pokemon Heroes.

i know! its like finally the writing gets interesting again....lol

Yggdrasill
10-22-2004, 04:08 PM
yeah i know.