PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon, Child, Together

Pages : [1] 2

EspeonSun
06-08-2007, 11:00 PM
OoC: This one will be very good!! Yay!

Just after harnessing their powers the 10 children are ready to set out. Although, they have someone lurking in their shadows, watching their very moves, waiting to kill them...

(Sorry it's short! I can't think of anything to put! Hopefully you can help me!)

Draconic_Espeon
06-08-2007, 11:45 PM
Dan Dorager

The sun cast its brilliant light down on the earth, illuminating it with the day. Dan felt its warmth on his back, absorbing that heat in through his huge wings. The wind rushed past his face, ruffling his hair into tiny, black and feathery tendrils. The pure exhileration of flight rushed through him, consuming his being. He was one with the wind, he was no longer a lost little boy with no place in the world, with ruthless hunters out to kill him for what he was, what they had made him to be.

He circled, spotting a meadow below. In one split decision, he dove, clapping his huge wings into his sides. He was going fast, faster than seemed possible. The earth rushed up to meet him. At the last possible minute, his wings snapped out, righting himself with his feet down instead of his head. His feet dropped onto the grassy ground, and then he just let himself fall, backwards into the flowers. He breathed in their scents deeply, closing his eyes. He felt the wind, and the warmth, and the earth, all at once. Everything seemed at peace. He sighed, openning his eyes once more. Things wouldn't stay that way, not for him. Not until the sick and twisted men that had created them were dead.

EspeonSun
06-09-2007, 12:00 AM
Rachel sighed a bit. The sun hurt her eyes, although, the morning breeze relaxed her. Rachel laid on her back, grass itching her neck. Dan below, was also feeling the amazing weather. "Should we go?" Rachel called to the pokemon below her.

She got up from the hill side that over looked a meadow. Rachel streached out. Her body changed shape, her arms becoming stubby and small. Rachel's body changed, she was now red all over. Her head was the last to change, her hair totally changed, she had none. Rachel transformed into a Charizard. Rachel flapped her wings, the sun hitting her now hairless head.

OoC: How was that?

Realityxxx
06-09-2007, 12:33 AM
A Pidgey who had befriended Izzy two minutes ago, had landed beside her and asked her if she wanted a ride. Izzy accepted, and flew up with Pidgey. Soon, they came accross a small meadow.

"Pidgey, could you fly me down there?" Izzy asked.

"Pid, Pidgey!" Pidgey replied.

Then, Izzy's charm glowed. Then, when the glowing stopped, Izzy had become a small Vaporeon. Pidgey landed, clearly knowing who Vaporeon was. Then, Izzy came to a small hill with a little lake beside it. Vaporeon jumped into the lake, swimming happily. Then, at the end of the hill, Vaporeon saw a Charzard. Vaporeon ran to it...

EspeonSun
06-09-2007, 01:10 AM
"Hey!" Rachel called to Izzy, who was running up to meet her. "Ready to go?" She asked, landing. "Do you want a ride back to town?" Rachel asked, streaching out her wings. She bent down a little bit, making a walkway with her wings.

Gaby
06-09-2007, 01:16 AM
"No Bota! Stop annoying me with that!"

Kota was, once again, arguing with her brother. It was the one topic that Bota enjoyed the most.

"Admit it Kota, you like Dan! I could see it in your face every time you spoke with him!"

Kota's normally pale face was starting to get red. She looked away from Bota, sighing as she saw a meadow in the distance.

"Want a race big brother?"

Bota smirked, hanging on to his hat as some wind blew by.

"Sure, why not? To that meadow, right?"

Kota nodded, slowly lifting up from the ground. She was now floating in the air like... well, a ghost.

"Ready..."

"Set..."

"Go!"

They both started running, sticking their tounges out at each other before turning their faces back infront of them. Kota managed to pass... err... float past her brother, landing back on the ground and running.

"I can't believe it! You're letting a girl beat you?"

She ran faster, knowing that Bota would get annoyed from that comment, which he did. He ran faster, but he knew it would be of no use. He was more accustomed to flying. He siged, looking towards Kota, who was standing there, starring at... someone not too far away. He walked towards her, looking over towards where she was looking... only to see...

"Ah... it's Dan..."

He grabbed Kota's hand, her face completely red as he pulled her towards Dan. He stopped just a few feet away and pushed Kota towards Dan, making her stand right next to him. She looked at Dan, slightly blushing as she tried to speak without stuttering.

"D-Dan... hi..."

She tried to sit down, but she slipped, landing on her butt embarrassingly.

"Why am I such a klutz... always happens when I'm around a boy..."

She looked at Dan, managing to smile shyly at him as she sat down cross legged on the grass.

"S-so... what's... u-up...?"

Bota yawned, walking towards the two and sitting down next to Kota. His black hat kept trying to fly away with the breeze, but he held on to it tightly.

"Yo Dan, long time since we last spoke eh?"

OOC: Longest... first post... in quite a long time... x_x

Realityxxx
06-09-2007, 01:16 AM
"Ok, Rachel!" Izzy replied, stepping on to Rachel's back.

EspeonSun
06-09-2007, 01:24 AM
Rachel flew up into the air, enjoying the day. "I wonder where everyone else is..." Rachel thought out loud. She sighed, "We were supposted to be out of here an hour ago." Rachel flapped her red wings. "Hey!" Rachel called out, "There's Dan, Kota, and Bota!" She dove for her friends.

Draconic_Espeon
06-09-2007, 02:00 AM
(I just realized... They're names rhyme... XD)

Dan looked to his right as he heard the sound of feet pounding the ground. Siblings Bota and Kota came running over the hill, chasing one another. Dan laughed at their antics. He almost wanted to join in, but with his huge wings, he was no good at running.

They turned, happening to see him. He gave them a puzzled look as Bota dragged his sister over.

"D-Dan... hi..." Kota managed to say as she tried to sit down. She slid in the grass, falling beside him. Looking embarassed, she continued, "S-so... what's... u-up...?"

Bota came over wth a grin to sit next to his sister.

"Yo Dan, long time since we last spoke eh?"

"Yeah," Dan said, grinning in reply. "How have you guys been?" Catching something red in the corner of his eye, Dan looked over to the side and saw Rachel flying towards them with Izzy on her back.

"Hi guys!" He called out, standing up and waving.

EspeonSun
06-09-2007, 02:12 AM
OoC: Where did I become a HE? Lol

Rachel landed and sent grass flying. She caught sight of Bota, and let out a smile, although, it was kind of strange having a Charizard smile at a human.

Izzy jumped off Rachel's back.

Rachel transformed into a human again. "What's up?" She asked, streaching her arms behind her head. Rachel looked at Bota, "Hey, it's been a long while!" She exclaimed letting out a huge smile.

Gaby
06-09-2007, 02:30 AM
"Yeah," Dan said, grinning in reply. "How have you guys been?"

Kota rubbed her fingers together, lookng away for a moment before looking back at Dan.

"I'm... I'm fine... you?"

"Yeah, we've been fine. Also, Kota here has been looking for yo-"

"So Dan! Where were you all this time?"

Kota managed to interrupt Bota in time, sighing in relief as she looked at Dan.

A huge Charizard appeared behind them, smiling at Bota. Both Kota and Bota already knew who that was. The Charizard turned into a human... revealing to be...

"Rachel! Izzy! It's been so long! Hi there! "

Bota smiled back at Rachel, taking off his hat for a moment, revealing his messy, black hair. He scratched his head, putting the hat back on.

"Yeah, it's been a long time... how're things with you Rachel?"

EspeonSun
06-09-2007, 02:41 AM
"Excellent!" Rachel anwsered, "If I wasn't I wouldn't be here!" She laughed. "I'm really glad to see you!" Quickly added, "All of you!" She happily leaned on a tree, smiling a bit. Rachel caught sight of Bota's hair, "Same as before huh?"

Gaby
06-09-2007, 02:54 AM
"Same as before huh?"

Bota grinned, getting up and walking towards the tree where Rachel was. He leaned back against it next to her, hanging on to his hat as another breeze passed by.

"Of course, you know how I hate combing my hair. Like I always say, the messier, the better!"

He laughed, looking at Rachel and smiling.

"It just hasn't been the same without you around Rachel. I kinda missed you..."

Kota smiled, knowing what to say to get back to Bota. It was a full proof plan that would work for some payback.

"You can't annoy me about liking Dan... when I can annoy you about you obviously liking..."

She closed her eyes as she smiled, turning her head back to Dan.

EspeonSun
06-09-2007, 03:06 AM
"Yeah, like I haven't missed you!" Rachel laughed. She slid down to the ground and sighed, "We were suppost to be gone an hour ago..."

Realityxxx
06-09-2007, 05:44 AM
"Yeah! I haven't seen you in ages! How are you?" Izzy replied, transforming back to a human.

-Pichu Boy-
06-09-2007, 09:55 AM
Mark banged his fist on the TV.
"Work, you stupid thing, WORK!!!" he shouted, but still the TV only displayed static. "Alright... if that's how you wanna play..." Mark smiled and transformed into Pichu. He got ready to zap the TV into oblivion, but then felt as though something was urging him to go somewhere... 'Could it be?' Mark thought. 'The other 9 of us?' He ran outside of the house and saw a meadow, where he could make out some people standing. 'Hmmm...' Mark thought, and dashed off to the meadow.

Gaby
06-09-2007, 02:47 PM
Kota looked at Izzy, hanging on to her Banette doll. Her most prized possession, she didn't care if anyone made fun of her for that. She would never let go of her Banette doll.

"Yeah! I haven't seen you in ages! How are you?"

"I'm fine, great actually! How 'bout you Izzy?"

The Banette doll seemed to have a life of it's own as it seemed to be looking at Izzy, smiling.

"Yeah, like I haven't missed you!"

Bota laughed with Rachel, tapping his foot against the tree.

"Yay! I was missed!"

"We were supposed to be gone an hour ago..."

"Well... it would be wise to wait for the rest... lest we end up with some trouble on our shoulders..."

A huge breeze blew by, Bota's hat finally managing to fly off. He quickly took his foot off the tree and ran after him. He turned his head to Rachel as his shaped started shifting.

"Yo Rachel! Help me out here!"

By the time his head turned back, he was already flying in the direction of the hat. He turned into a Murkrow. His wings, which had messy feather to compliment to his messy hair, kept flapping harder and harder as he neared his hat.

OOC: Yes, if you look at Kota's pic, you'll see she's holding a Banette doll. As for Bota... yes, his hat is his most prized possession XD

EspeonSun
06-09-2007, 03:15 PM
Rachel sighed. "You got it!" She called as she quickly turned into a giant Charizard. She started to pick up speed. She caught up to Bota and kept on going. Now, Rachel was only a few inches from the hat. Rachel knew she couldn't grab it with her arms right now so she turned back into a human. She grabbed the hat and fell in the ground, just barely landing on her feet. "I guess dragons always land on their feet too...."

Gaby
06-09-2007, 03:50 PM
Bota flew back dow, landing on Rachel's shoulder. He scratched his feathers and grabbed his hat with his beak, putting it back on his head. He turned his head to Rachel and nodded.

"Thanks, if I lost this hat... it would be the end of the world for me..."

He laughed, Murkrow style of course. He jumped off Rachel's shoulder and changed back to a human, taking off his hat and messing his hair up again.

"I hate how my hair gets when I change from Murkrow to human..."

He quickly put back his hat on, looking at Rachel.

"So where do you think the rest are? We already got you, me, Kota, Dan and Izzy, right?"

He closed his eyes, putting his hand on his chin.

"That would leave... Lycos... Lillian... Dusty... Shaia... Mark and Robert..."

EspeonSun
06-09-2007, 03:59 PM
"Yeah," Rachel said laughing, "It really wouldn't be the end of the world if you lost that hat would it?" She started back to Dan, Izzy, and Kota. "You coming?" Rachel called.

Draconic_Espeon
06-09-2007, 04:05 PM
Dan watched Rachel and Bota chase the hat with a laugh. Bota really did love that thing- you never saw him without it.

"So where do you think the rest are? We already got you, me, Kota, Dan and Izzy, right?" Bota commented to Rachel. Dan nodded.

"I'm sure they'll all get here eventually," he said, sounding assured. "We just have to wait. Where exactly are we going, anyway?"

EspeonSun
06-09-2007, 04:15 PM
"Well, when we got um... mutated. We were at a science lab right?" She paused, "The only one I know of is in Pweter (Spelled wrong) Maybe it's there." Rachel walked up to the same tree she was at before and sat down. "I may be wrong though."

Gaby
06-09-2007, 04:15 PM
"Coming!"

Bota opened his eyes and followed Rachel, speeding up his pace and walking next to her. He looked where Izzy and Dan were, but Kota was gone. He saw this as odd until he felt something breathing on his neck.

"Booooootaaaaaaa..."

Bota jumped up, landing on his back on the ground, sweatdropping. Kota appeared next to Rachel, laughing and floating in the air.

"I have cooome to taaaaaake yoooooou to the ooooother siiiiiiide..."

Kota laughed some more, floating back down to the ground and sitting back down next to Dan. Bota got up and sweatdropped, sitting down next to Kota and groaning.

"Fine... you got your revenge..."

"Yes, yes I did"

She smiled at him, blinking twice and turning her head to Dan, hearing what he said. As usual, her stuttering came back.

"I'm sure they'll all get here eventually," he said, sounding assured. "We just have to wait. Where exactly are we going, anyway?"

"Y-yeah... I was wondering th-that too... where exactly are we go-going..."

"Yeah, same here, I've been wondering that too. I'm guessing it's someplace important, hence you called us all here..."

Bota and Kota heard everything Rachel said, Bota, as usual, standing up and walking towards the tree, leaning back like last time.

"Don't remind me... I still am pissed at those jerks... though being a Murkrow ain't all bad... but they mess with the hair, they mess with me!"

Kota giggled, looking at Bota and Rachel before turning back to Dan.

"H-hey Dan..."

She hung on to her doll, looking down for a moment before looking back at Dan.

"Do you think I'm... a baby for still having this doll...?"

EspeonSun
06-09-2007, 04:25 PM
Rachel sat in silence. "Well, I don't think so!" Rachel giggled, "Everyone has personal items!" She pointed to Bota's hat. "Like your brother! That hat of his is like his most favorite thing in the world!" She quickly added, "Of course, you weren't asking me," She looked towards Dan.

Draconic_Espeon
06-09-2007, 04:46 PM
"Do you think I'm... a baby for still having this doll...?" Kota asked him.

Dan blinked. What had brought that on?

"No..." He said in reply. "Like Rachel said, everyone has their own personal items that we like to keep with us. Whether it's a doll, a hat, or a lucky sock, it doesn't make that person seem like a baby." He grinned, trying to encourage Kota. He'd always liked her, but any more, she seemed to get kind of stiff when she was around him. He wished that she had the same light-hearted ease around him as she did her brother.

EspeonSun
06-09-2007, 04:54 PM
Rachel sighed and leaned back. "It's so nice out!" She closed her eyes and leaned her on the tree. "Although, the sun is killing my eyes!" She took out a pair of sunglasses and put them on. Everything now was a bit darker and easier to see. "So, Bota, what have you been doing lately?"

Darth Murkrow
06-09-2007, 05:11 PM
"Guys!" a Cyndaquil scampered up to the group, panting hard from his run. He collapsed at Rachel's feet, trying to regain his composure. Though it took him a while, he eventually resumed his human form, hair and clothing suitably disheveled. He sat up and looked up at everyone.

"How have you all been?" he asked, attempting to smooth out his clothing without any visible success.

EspeonSun
06-09-2007, 05:13 PM
"Hey! What's up?" Rachel asked. She got up, "Have you seen anyone else?"

Gaby
06-09-2007, 05:15 PM
Kota let uot a huge smile at Dan, giving him a hug.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! I used to be made fun of because of this doll! Thank you do much Dan!"

She blinked twice, finally realizing she was hugging Dan. She let go quickly, twitching her fingers as her face was a deep red.

"D-did... I just... hug Dan...?"

She looked up at Dan, smiling shyly at him.

"S-sorry... I sometimes get overexcited... sorry..."

Her face was still red, she just wanted to hide under a rock on how embarrassed she was.

Bota sighed, looking at Rachel and nodding.

"I've been fine... the usual "Wake up, argue, breakfast, argue", etc"

He laughed, sticking his tounge out.

"You?"

He looked at the Cyndaquil that had tripped with Rachel's foot, which turned out to be...

"Yo Robert! What's up?"

-Pichu Boy-
06-09-2007, 05:18 PM
Mark, in Pichu form, watched behind a tree nearby. Some interesting things had been going on in the group, but he was a bit shy at going up to them. He took a deep breath as a Cyndaquil ran up, and changed into human.
'If I'm joining at all, I'm joining now' he thought. Slowly, he walked up to the rest.

OOC: Might not reply for a while, having dinner.

Darth Murkrow
06-09-2007, 05:24 PM
"Nothing aside from coming to terms with my new existence," he explained to Bota with a slight frown. He looked up at Mark, who had just entered.

"Mark!" he called, waving him over.

((Gah... so... short...))

EspeonSun
06-09-2007, 05:25 PM
"Great!" Rachel anwsered back. She caught sight of a Pichu, "Mark! What's up man?!" She asked smiling. Rachel put both her hands on her head. She looked at Kota who was blushing. "Should we go look for the others?"

-Pichu Boy-
06-09-2007, 05:43 PM
"Hey everyone!" Mark said. He transformed back to human and shook his blonde hair. "It always messes up when I transform into Pichu!" he exclaimed.

OOC: Meh! I got writer's block! :silenced:

EspeonSun
06-09-2007, 05:47 PM
OoC: Mee too! I can't think of anything.

Rachel paced around everyone, weaving in between people. "So should we leave now?" Rachel repeated.

Darth Murkrow
06-09-2007, 05:50 PM
"Oh, it's just us, Mark. We don't care what your hair looks like," Bobby told him, standing up shakily, still trying to adjust his center of gravity from being a Cyndaquil to being a human. In spite of the fact he could harness all of the powers of Cyndaquil, he still couldn't stand up properly for several minutes after his change.

Yeah, and everyone else can fly and stuff, he thought to himself, steadying his body finally. He scratched at his head casually, turning to Rachel.

"That sounds good," he told her with a nod.

Gaby
06-09-2007, 05:51 PM
Bota looked at Mark, yawning and tapping his foot against the tree.

"So how's life been treating you?"

Kota heard Mark and Robert arrive. She waved at them, her face not as red as before, but still red.

"Hi Robert! Hi Mark! Long time no see!"

OOC: Writer's blocked T_T

EspeonSun
06-09-2007, 05:56 PM
"Okay, I really hate to break up a moment but we were," Rachel looked at her watch, "supposted to be gone 2 hours ago plus we still have to find the others." Rachel counted heads, "I think there's 6 of us right now." Rachel looked over to Bota who was tapping his foot. "Hey Bota, do you think we should leave now?" Rachel asked in a small voice. Dang it! i'm starting to act like Kota. I've gotta be relaxed! Can't show I like him.. Rachel thought. Well I suppost it's kind of obvious...

-Pichu Boy-
06-09-2007, 06:00 PM
Bota looked at Mark, yawning and tapping his foot against the tree.

"So how's life been treating you?"

"Oh you know, same old, same old" Mark replied. "Relaxing, pulling pranks, beating up the TV, pulling pranks, you know, that sorta stuff." He smiled.

EspeonSun
06-09-2007, 06:01 PM
Is everyone trying to ignore me??? Rachel sighed.

Darth Murkrow
06-09-2007, 06:11 PM
"Hey, Kota, haven't seen you in a while either!" he told her.

"Good point, Rachel," he turned to her, seeing the somewhat impatient expression on her face. "If we leave now, we should be able to get a head start on them."

-Pichu Boy-
06-09-2007, 06:15 PM
Mark thought about the matter.
"But if we wait, we'll have less protection!" he said. "We'll have 6 people, and if we get bombarded by enemies, we'll be flattened, rolled up and tossed aside! Mind you, with fewer people, it might be a bit harder to locate us, because we'll be able to stay together more easily." Mark ran his fingers through his hair "I say we go. I've talked myself into saying that we should go!"

Gaby
06-09-2007, 06:16 PM
Bota highfived Mark, grinning and sticking his tounge out.

"Now that's the Mark I remember!"

"Hey Bota, do you think we should leave now?"

Rachel asked with a small voice, which Bota saw as slightly odd, but he brushed it off and smiled at her.

"Yeah, I don't think the rest are coming soon, so we should start looking for them"

Kota heard everything and got up, her purple hair immobile for a moment.

"I agree... I doubt the rest are coming soon..."

EspeonSun
06-09-2007, 06:16 PM
"Finally someone agrees!" Rachel exclaimed. Rachel went blank. "Now, where should we look?"

Darth Murkrow
06-09-2007, 06:22 PM
"The others might now be coming. The opposite way we came from might be a good place to start, but beyond that, I don't decide. I can't exactly fly or dictate where we're going," he shrugged, looking at Rachel, whom he had internally designated as leader.

EspeonSun
06-09-2007, 06:26 PM
"That'd be a good idea. Or, we could go to the nearby town." Rachel said. "I think we should split up and one group go one way and the other goes the other way." Rachel suggested. "I'm not sure though. What do you guys think?"

Gaby
06-09-2007, 06:32 PM
Bota looked at Rachel, stretching his arms up and standing upright.

"I agree with going in groups. I'll go with Rachel. Kota can go with Dan and Mark and Robert can go together, sound good?"

Kota nodded in agreement, standing next to Dan and smiling at him before looking back at Bota and the rest.

"I agree with that! We should go with groups like Rachel said!"

Darth Murkrow
06-09-2007, 06:34 PM
"I don't think splitting up is a good idea. With all due respect, not all of us were fused with Charizards. We'd be stronger if we stuck together, not saying not all of you are strong, but a Cyndaquil just can't match the power of a Charizard. Just saying," he shrugged again, fully aware that he was in the minority.

((Gah... writer's block... :dazed:))

EspeonSun
06-09-2007, 06:36 PM
"It's only fair. You guys can go together cause not all of us are infused with Charizards. We're going to cover more ground if we go in groups, besides I have my cell phone. So okay, me and Bota over here will go East," Rachel paused for breath, "You go West." Rachel started to the East. Bota trailing behind. I wonder why Bota wanted to go with me instead of Kota... Rachel closed her eyes, Maybe he wants to talk alone for a while. Or somethin'

KOR
06-09-2007, 06:39 PM
Dominic appeared from the shadows as he finally found his group. As he walked in he was heading back to his human from than the vicious Houndoom. His red eyes were glowing. His horns slowly went away as the light hit him and his black skin went back to white. He said,

"Don't be a coward. Despite you being a Cyndaquil you can easily overpower many other humans. Even a Pichu could. And we can find more answers if we split up. If your that postive on staying together then we'll even out the groups by power."

Dominic looked at the happy going group and thought,

"How can they be happy when they've been turned into a Pokemon Hybrid?"

Darth Murkrow
06-09-2007, 06:41 PM
He nodded and accepted their viewpoints, fully convinced now that he was being paranoid, and stepped over to Mark. He awaited further instruction, as his attempts at leading had fallen flat disastrously.

EspeonSun
06-09-2007, 06:42 PM
Rachel had no idea that Dominic was with the other group. She and Bota kept on walking. "Hey, why'd you want to go with instead of your sister anyways?" Rachel asked.

Gaby
06-09-2007, 06:43 PM
Bota walked towards Rachel, looking at her for a moment before looking back infront of him.

"Bet you're wondering why I didn't go with Kota, right?"

He put his hand behind his head, looking up at the sky and grinning.

"Well, we haven't been together in so long... so I figured we could spend sometime alone together to catch up, you get me?"

He looked back at Rachel, smiling again at her.

"And maybe... I'll get the guts to finally say it..."

Meanwhile, Kota grabbed Dan's hand and helped him up, smiling at him scratching her head.

"Well... where should we start looking...? You're the leader of our group.. okay?"

EspeonSun
06-09-2007, 06:47 PM
Rachel gluped. Guts to say what?? Rachel asked herself. "Well, yeah that'd be nice!" Rachel said in a small vioce. She was starting to feel uncomfortable, "That really would," Rachel smiled. She started to relax a bit. But have the guts to say what?? Rachel asked herself that question a million and one times but still had no answers.

KOR
06-09-2007, 06:47 PM
ooc: So which group is Dominic in.?

EspeonSun
06-09-2007, 06:49 PM
OoC: With everyone else. Rachel and Bota are the one ones in the other group

KOR
06-09-2007, 06:54 PM
ooc: So there's two groups. Rachel, Bota and like the other two guys then theres Dan, Kota and Dominic?

EspeonSun
06-09-2007, 06:56 PM
OoC: You bet! So um I'm waiting until Gaby-kun posts

-Pichu Boy-
06-09-2007, 07:00 PM
OOC: Sorry for not posting, I was watching Dr. Who I think I've got what's been happening though... I just need you to explain the groups because I can't quite understand those

Gaby
06-09-2007, 07:01 PM
Bota looked at Rachel, he could tell she was asking the same question over and over. What did he meant by "The guts to say it"? He laughed, knowing he'd have to say it sooner or later.

"Well, anyways, after we split up, what went on with you?"

OOC: Gah... now my posts are short ><

KOR
06-09-2007, 07:02 PM
Dominic was only a few feet behind Kota and Dan. He said,

"Come on enough fooling around. We should look for the people who made us like this and find a cure. I don't want to be a childish pokemon my whole life."

Dominic walked pasted them. He changed into his Houndoom form and his nose started to sniff the area. He went back to his human form and said,

"North of us i have a faint scent of some of the scientists. They probably went to another lab to kill any other Pokechildren that were going to be released. Then they'll try and kill us."

Darth Murkrow
06-09-2007, 07:05 PM
Bobby shivered. There was something about Dominic he was afraid of. It could be the Cyndaquil's timidity coming out through him, which he wasn't pleased about. He was becoming more like the fiery rodent every minute.

"We might as well go this way," he shrugged to Mark, starting to walk.

EspeonSun
06-09-2007, 07:07 PM
OOC: Sorry for not posting, I was watching Dr. Who I think I've got what's been happening though... I just need you to explain the groups because I can't quite understand those
OoC: Group 1- Bota and Rachel
Group 2- Everyone else

Rachel looked at Bota who was walking along side Rachel. "What do you want to talk about?" Rachel asked. "I wonder if everyone else found anyone yet..." Rachel wondered out load. She still had that same question stuck in her head. What does Bota mean by have the guts to tell you???

-Pichu Boy-
06-09-2007, 07:09 PM
OOC: Oh, ok!

Mark shrugged, then transformed into Pichu and started walking in the direction Robert had suggested. It wasn't long before Mark got extremely bored, and started deliberately falling behind to see if he could sneak off

Darth Murkrow
06-09-2007, 07:14 PM
((Ok, thank you for clarifying, Bobby was about to take off in a completely different direction. :oops:))

He caught up with the rest of the group, remaining in human form. There was no point in wasting the energy to change into a Cyndaquil now. Besides, Dominic could rip him to pieces, being a Houndoom. He shivered again, staying closer to Kota and Dan. He happened to look back just when Mark had decided to fall behind.

"...Mark?" he stopped, turning fully around. "Mark, it's not funny. Get back here."

EspeonSun
06-09-2007, 07:21 PM
Rachel remained quiet and waited for anwser from Bota. (That's a sign Gaby-kun should posT!!)

-Pichu Boy-
06-09-2007, 07:23 PM
"Mark, it's not funny. Get back here."

Mark bit his lips to stop himself from laughing.
'Time to have some fun!' he thought. He spotted a long vine laying on the ground. 'Hey! I could pretend I got caught in a trap!' he giggled to himself. He went to the vine and tugged on it.
"Venu?" came a voice.
"Hehe, that's funny. I thought this vine said Venu for a second!" Mark said. H tugged it again.
"VENU!" roared a voice.
"This is weird, it's almost like this vine is tied to a Ve...nu...saur" he said slowly. A Venusaur appeared and withdrew it's vine. "Oh boy..." Mark said, nervously. "AGH!" he screamed, as the Vensaur lashed at him with 2 vines"

Gaby
06-09-2007, 07:26 PM
Kota looked at Dominic. He was the only one she didn't like very well, but she really had no choice. She walked up to him, looking towards where he was looking.

"Dominic... we were told to look for the others, not the scientists..."

She started floating in the air, turning into a Misdreavus.

"It'd be wise not to look for them yet..."

Bota looked at Rachel, yawning then closing his eyes.

"Rachel... how do you see me as a friend? Like, best friend, good friend, etc."

He didn't know from where the question came from, it's like his mouth had a mind of his own.

Darth Murkrow
06-09-2007, 07:28 PM
"AGH!" Bobby heard Mark scream. He looked back at the others to see who else heard the scream, then transformed into a Cyndaquil, stumbling forward a few steps.

"I'm going to find Mark," he announced, waiting for someone to either follow him or keep going.

EspeonSun
06-09-2007, 07:31 PM
Rachel hesitated, What the freak does this mean??? And I thought I had him figured out.. "Well, your a good friend, better than a friend.." Rachel whispered. Her heart was thumping wildly. She stopped in her tracks. "I really like you!" Rachel spat. I didn't just do that.... Please tell me I didn't do that! Rachel continued walking, looking at the ground.

-Pichu Boy-
06-09-2007, 07:34 PM
Mark jumped out of the way of the vines.
"I'm sorry I woke you up, alright? I just wanted to use a vine for a prank!" Mark said. The Venusaur lashed again, but Mark was still too quick. "Look, buddy! I don't want to hurt you and you don't... actually you do wanna hurt me. But if I can help it, I'm not gonna attack you!" The Venusaur then hit Mark with a vine, sending him flying. "Ohhh..." Mark said groggily, then held his now hurting head. "Oww..."

Draconic_Espeon
06-09-2007, 07:38 PM
"Come on enough fooling around. We should look for the people who made us like this and find a cure. I don't want to be a childish pokemon my whole life." Dan blinked at Dominic's comment. Childish? Since when could anyone consider a Houndoom childish? He shook his head, but stayed with Kota. Bobby acted as though he was somewhat afraid of Dominic, and Dan didn't blame him. Even as a human, Dominic had the air of a hunter and a predator.

"AGH!" Dan whirled, hearing Mark shout out loud.

"What was that? Mark, are you okay?" Dan called out.

"I'm going to find Mark," Bobby said, turning into a Cyndaquil.

"We'll come with you." Dan transformed as well, growing quite a bit larger than any of the others. Talking was a bit difficult with his now huge mouth, so he didn't speak, just launched into the air. He circled the area, instantly spotting the tiny speck of Mark being attacked by a Venusaur.

"Hold on, Mark!" He shouted, a little roughly. Openning his maw, He loosed a Flamethrower attack onto the large grass type.

Gaby
06-09-2007, 07:39 PM
Bota stopped in his tracks, looking back at Rachel, his heart starting to go faster for some reason. This was the perfect time to say it.

"Rachel... I..."

He turned around, putting his hand on Rachel's chin and lifting her face up. He smiled at her, nodding.

"I really like you too... more than a friend..."

"Come on Bota... what if she didn't mean it like that?!"

He kept looking at Rachel, waiting for her reaction.

Meanwhile, on Kota's side.

"Shadow Ball!"

A huge, black blob hit the Venusaur, dead center. Kota looked at the Venusaur angrily, her eyes red.

"Leave my friend alone!"

EspeonSun
06-09-2007, 07:42 PM
Rachel looked at the ground. "I really do." I might as well get it out... She looked up at Bota. "I really do," She repeated.

Bota's face must of been really shocked beacuse Rachel broke out laughing. She calmed down a little bit and said, "I've liked you from a long time..."

-Pichu Boy-
06-09-2007, 07:43 PM
Mark opened his eyes and saw 3 pokemon running towards the Venusaur.
"Bobby? Dan? Kota?" he said wearily. He stood up and managed to aim a Thundershock in Venusaur's direction. It hit, but didn't have much effect. "Darn... I forgot Electric doesn't affect Grass that much!"

Darth Murkrow
06-09-2007, 07:46 PM
Bobby scampered up to the Venasaur, much closer than he would've dared had he been human. He leaped into the air, spinning, then sliced at the creature with his cut attack, landing on the ground, glowing orange with his endure. He hoped he wouldn't need to endure the next attack, but he knew to be careful based on his size.

-Pichu Boy-
06-09-2007, 07:56 PM
Mark watched as Bobby endured himsef for a hit from Venusaur.
"NO!" Mark shouted as Venusaur got ready to launch an attack. Mark quickly used Flash, blidning the Venusaur for a split second. The Razor Leaf attack completel missed. "Yes!" Mark shouted.

Gaby
06-09-2007, 07:57 PM
Bota managed to laugh as well, calming down and smiling again at Rachel.

"I've liked you from a long time..."

"Since the first day we met... all I could think of... was you..."

He scratched the back of his head, knowing this was the first time he had acted like this.

"Weird... I didn't expect to act like this"

He laughed, looking straight at Rachel's eyes. He kept looking straight at them, not being able to look away for some reason.

"Okay... now I'm weirding myself out..."

Meanwhile, Kota closed her eyes as five small flares surrounded her, launching towards the Venusaur and burning it badly.

"The wisps have a will too..."

She opened her eyes, now a purple color as the Venusaur got surrounded by a purple aura.

"And paranormal beings are said to posses Psychic abilities..."

EspeonSun
06-09-2007, 08:00 PM
Rachel couldn't move. It was like her feet were guled to the ground. She smiled. Rachel's feet finally gave way and she hugged Bota who stood in silence. "That's good to know," She whispered into his ear. Rachel hugged him harder, enjoying the very moment. She closed her eyes.

Gaby
06-09-2007, 08:07 PM
OOC: I literally went "Aww" for some reason XD

IC:

Bota put his arms around Rachel, hugging her tightly without a word. He finally managed to say something, which he whispered to her ear.

"Yeah... guess so..."

OOC: Agh... the shortness...

Darth Murkrow
06-09-2007, 08:10 PM
Bobby looked up as the Venasaur was blinded. He opened his mouth and spurted fire at the creature.

"Grass is supposed to be weak against fire!" he whined when he stopped to take a breath, prepping another stream of flames.

((I love how there's a battle going on in between the adorable little exchange. Don't get me wrong, it's cute and everything, I just find it incredibly humorous.))

EspeonSun
06-09-2007, 08:14 PM
OOC: I literally went "Aww" for some reason XD

IC:

Bota put his arms around Rachel, hugging her tightly without a word. He finally managed to say something, which he whispered to her ear.

"Yeah... guess so..."

OOC: Agh... the shortness...

OoC: OMFG I know, it amazing that I'm only 11 ^^ You should see my fan fic OoO That's really something to read!! LOL

Rachel hugged back, forgetting the mission, forgetting basicly everything. She sighed, "It's good to get that off my chest." She closed her eyes, I never want this to end... Rachel forced herself to let go and looked deep into Bota's eyes.

-Pichu Boy-
06-09-2007, 08:15 PM
OOC: XD Yeah! Here we are fighting our butts off and somewhere else two people are expressing their feeling's for each other! ^_^

"Lets hope your fire move works!" Mark said to Bobby. "If it does, the Venusaur won't stand a chance!" Sure enough, the Venusaur got hit directly by the attack, and keeled over. "Coem on, we'd better go before it wakes up again!" Mark said to everyone.

Gaby
06-09-2007, 08:23 PM
OOC:

1) XD I know, huge battle on one side, lovey moment on the other

2) Kota's psychic/will-o-wisp combo got ignored? T_T

IC:

Bota kept looking straight at Rachel's eyes. He pretty much forgot they were supposed to be looking for the rest of the guys. But he didn't want it to end. He looked up at the sky for a moment before looking back at Rachel.

"Yeah... I've been needing to take that off my chest..."

He managed to move his legs, walking towards Rachel and stopping at her side. He grabbed her hand and looked at her, managing to smile without turning slightly red.

"We're supposed to be looking for everyone... yet we've barely started..."

He closed his eyes, smiling more and looking back infront of him.

"Not like I see anything wrong with that..."

Meanwhile, Kota looked at Mark and Robert, floating back towards Dan and the rest. She turned back into a human, still floating in the ground as she slowly lowered to the ground.

"Well that was... very unnecessary..."

She looked at Dan and smiled shyly, putting her hands behind her and rubbing them together.

"We should... keep going... before that Venusaur gets up again..."

Darth Murkrow
06-09-2007, 08:27 PM
Bobby coughed, releasing an ember, and nodded. He lacked the energy to change back into a human at this point, but had enough stamina left to walk away from the imposing grass type. He felt a little proud of himself, but also guilty. It was Mark that provoked it, probably; the Venasaur itself had done nothing wrong on its own, and here they come to just attack it. He sighed. Well, Mark is less than a tenth its size, so they had no choice but to intervene, he rationalized.

((Sorry about the nonsensical nature of that post. Off topic, is anyone here a dog owner? Honestly, let the dogs in, let the dogs out, let the dogs in, let the dogs out... that's what I've been doing in betwen posts since I woke up. :tongue:))

Draconic_Espeon
06-09-2007, 08:39 PM
(XD My dog just stays out until nighttime...)

Dan watched, letting the others attack and finish the creature off. When it was finally knocked out, he flew a distance away, transforming back. He waved his arms, beckoning the others over.

"Great job, guys!" He said encouragingly. "We all make a good team. Those scientists don't have a chance!"

(Meh, my creative juices ran out in my post for the War RP... ><)

-Pichu Boy-
06-09-2007, 08:40 PM
OOC:
2) Kota's psychic/will-o-wisp combo got ignored? T_T

OOC: Ooops... I didn't see that post...sowwy :sad:

Mark thought he'd better own up. "Erm... guys... the reason that Venusaur atatcked me was because I tugged on one of it's vines... I wanted to pretend I'd been caught in a trap... I wont wonder off again though..." Mark declared.

EspeonSun
06-09-2007, 08:44 PM
OoC: Sorry! I had to reboot!

Rachel looked a Bota. Her heart made a what's next beat. Rachel froze. She grinned. "I think we should get moving," She managed to say. What's nexT????

Darth Murkrow
06-09-2007, 08:48 PM
((Mine are both pomeranians, and therefore both have a bladder the size of a kidney bean and the attention span of a bug. :rolleyes:))

Bobby glanced at Mark, fighting back an accusing expression. He could do nothing but sigh. Perhaps the Pichu inside of him had become bored.

"Just promise you won't do it again. If something happened to you, what would the rest of us do?" Bobby asked him, then looked up at Dan for approval or further instruction.

((Writer's block. Still. :dazed:))

EspeonSun
06-09-2007, 08:58 PM
OoC: I can't post till Gaby-kun does. I have a Dachound (Crap I can't spell!!) He uses a doggy door! (Which beats the need to take him out.)

-Pichu Boy-
06-09-2007, 09:04 PM
"I won't!" Mark said. "Like you said, if something happens to me, you guys would never be able to relax. I'd just got bored and wanted something to do! But now I know we've gotta stay focused!

Gaby
06-09-2007, 09:06 PM
Bota kept holding Rachel's hand, looking at her as they walked towards town.

"Hey... Rachel... can I tell you something...?"

Meanwhile, Kota sighed, holding back the urge to hit Mark.

"Next time... we wont come in to save you..."

She looked up at Dan and blushed slightly, twitching her fingers together

"So... where are we gonna go... now?"

EspeonSun
06-09-2007, 09:10 PM
"Um... sure," Rachel said. She looked forward. It's getting dark out..

OoC: I'm suffering from writers block

Darth Murkrow
06-09-2007, 09:14 PM
Bobby flinched away from Kota, as though afraid she would hit him. He looked back at Mark.

"Alright. Don't tug on things attached to living creatures," he reminded him, sitting down on the ground beside Kota and looking between her and Dan, still in Cyndaquil form.

((Me too... :eek:))

-Pichu Boy-
06-09-2007, 09:15 PM
OOC: 7 pages in less than a day! That's cool!

Mark coudl tell Kota wanted to hit him. "Anyway, we better press on, you never know when somebody from that organization might jump out at us!" Mark said.

EspeonSun
06-09-2007, 09:18 PM
I'm going to have to go soon... So don't go too far without me! I might be on for another 20 minutes...

Gaby
06-09-2007, 09:23 PM
OOC: Espy. reply. please. Don't. go. yet. Bota. say. something. important!

Bota looked infront of him, closing his eyes as he spoke.

"I really like you... more than just a friend... more than just liking you..."

He held on to Rachel's hand, starring at her eyes.

"I... I love you..."

He looked back infront of him, watching the sun start to go down.

"Sun's setting... it's gonna be dark out soon..."

Meanwhile, Kota looked at Robert, who was still in Cyndaquil form. She patted him on the head, sticking her tounge out at him.

"Well... we should start searching for the other guys that are missing..."

EspeonSun
06-09-2007, 09:30 PM
OoC: Dang! That hit me by surprise!! God, almost gave me a heart attack!

Rachel grinned. "I thought so..." Rachel muttered. She looked into his eyes. The sun glimmered in the distance. It felt like an instent but it was dark. What now?? Rachel asked. I think I know what he's going to pull though... I'm ready!

Darth Murkrow
06-09-2007, 09:31 PM
Bobby looked up at Kota and smirked, then, with difficulty, shifted back into his human form.

Why has that been hurting me so much lately...? he wondered, pushing himself up off of the ground, smiling in an attempt to hide the headache he began to feel throb.

"Bota and Rachel went off separately, didn't they?" he muttered in response, more to think out loud than to actually pose a question. "Yeah... that's right, they did," he reminded himself, ignoring the possibily that the others could think he was clinically insane. Then, out loud, "We should. Let's go."

-Pichu Boy-
06-09-2007, 09:34 PM
OOC: I alo gtg now, bye everyone :sad:

EspeonSun
06-09-2007, 09:36 PM
We'll try not to get to far with out you!

Draconic_Espeon
06-09-2007, 09:48 PM
(Sorry guys. Other RPs, plus getting a shopping list ready... I'll be leaving in a bit, but I'll be on later tonight.)

Dan nodded.

"Yeah, we should get going and look for the others. Any ideas on which way we should go now?" Looking up, Dan began to realize just how dark it was getting. Still, they needed to find the others. Looking around, he notice that everyone was looking at him.

It's as if they've appointed me as leader all of a sudden! He thought, a little shaken at having so much responsibility.

"Um, I guess we should go the way Dominic was talking about something might have happened to them, and the scientists could have them." Setting off, he began to walk in that direction.

EspeonSun
06-09-2007, 09:51 PM
OoC: Come'on Gaby-kun!! POST!! I'm dying to see what he comes up with

Darth Murkrow
06-09-2007, 09:56 PM
Bobby nodded and followed after Dan, still unsure whether he trusted Dominic or not. Also, he wasn't sure of what was causing his transformation process to be difficult and painful for him.

It's probably nothing, I just need to take it easy, he finally assured himself. However, his headache simply wasn't going away. He brought up his hands and rubbed at his temples in an attempt to relieve some of the pain.

KOR
06-09-2007, 09:58 PM
Dominic muttered to himself,

"Idiot. He shouldn't have ran around. That Venusaur would have annihilated him had no one came."

Dominic then spoke aloud. He said,

"Come on let's go. This has been a waste of time. Those people could have died already."

His cape flew behind him as he began to walk in the direction he pointed to.

ooc: Can't think of anything. And i missed the fight too. I wanted Dominic to own that Venusaur.

EspeonSun
06-09-2007, 10:02 PM
OoC: Gaby-kun's not posting!!! :( I don't think I can wait until tomarrow!!

Gaby
06-09-2007, 10:10 PM
OOC: Sorry I didn't post, I was kinda busy T_T

IC:

Bota looked at the sky, the sun starting to dissapear out of sight. He looked back at Rachel and took a deep breath.

"Well... Rachel... would you be my... my girlfriend...?"

"Okay Bota... moment of truth... etc., etc. Just make sure you don't screw up..."

Meanwhile, Kota walked next to Dan, looking down as she held her doll tightly in her arms.

"Hey... Banny... should I talk to him...?"

There was some silence, yet Kota seemed to be talking to her doll. She nodded, as if the doll had told her something.

"You're right... I should stop being so shy..."

She looked up at Dan and smiled at him, managing to hide her blush.

"So... Dan... how was life after everyone split up...?"

EspeonSun
06-09-2007, 10:13 PM
OoC: Noooo!!!! *Glooms* I thought it would be long and better than that!! Oh well...

Rachel giggled, "Sure!" She gasped for breath, "What would make you think I would say no?!" She kept on walking down the road, Rachel let go of Bota's hand and put her hands on her head. "Life is good!"

KOR
06-09-2007, 10:28 PM
Dominic turned around and looked at Kota. He said,

"Stop talking to a doll and let's go. If you want to find anyone then follow me."

Dominic turned around and thought,

"She's talking to a doll. She's crazy. Who would talk to some dumb doll?"

EspeonSun
06-09-2007, 10:31 PM
OoC: You just made a mistake man!! She's going to beat you up!! OoO

Darth Murkrow
06-09-2007, 10:33 PM
"You know what?" Bobby confronted Dominic, standing up for his friend in a rare display of courage. "...What is with your attitude? Everyone has their personal possessions, and Kota likes the doll a lot. So what? I don't see any problem with that." He realized what he had done and stopped moving momentarily, looking to Kota as though for support.

KOR
06-09-2007, 10:38 PM
Dominic laughed at his feeble attempt at standing up to him. Then he stared at him with his glowing crimson eyes. They had a pure killing intent. He said,

"It's a waste of time. What if the scientists were watching us now and attacked us and Kota dropped her doll. Then instead of worrying about the impending danger of the scientists she would get her doll and then get captured and killed. It's a waste of time and we need to get going. Every second the scientists get a chance to kill more like us and track us down. And i feel like staying alive."

He looked at Kota and Dan and said,

"Hurry up, we need to get going."

Gaby
06-09-2007, 10:39 PM
Kota hugged her doll, looking at it and sticking his tounge out at Dominic.

"Don't worry Banny... you're not dumb... you're my most precious possession..."

She smiled at the doll, patting it in the head lightly.

"Yeah, I know. He only called you dumb because he doesn't know how to communicate with you... making him the dumb one"

"Oh well... if he can't hear me... then how 'bout I do this...: Hey Dominic! If you don't answer me, you're an idiot!"

There was some silence and Kota laughed a bit, hugging her doll.

"Oh Banny... you're too mean sometimes..."

She looked at Dan, who was giving her a weirded-out look.

"Oh... uh... I wasn't talking to my doll if that's what you're thinking!"

"Oh my god... I bet he now thinks I'm a freak..."

Meanwhile, Bota put his hands behind his head, yawning and looking up at the sy. It was red now, the sun almost completely gone.

"Hey Rachel, I'm sure we'll get ambushed by those doctors... but we'll kick their asses and send them home packing!"

He closed his eyes and grinned, still looking up at the sky.

"Nobody messes with Bota and Rachel! Am I right or am I right?"

OOC: Bota's cheery personality only hides how I feel now...

Very
Very
VERY

Sad T___T

Darth Murkrow
06-09-2007, 10:42 PM
((I'm sorry. *Hugs Gaby*))

Dominic's eyes took on a crimson glow as he spoke, and Bobby shivered. He listened to Kota talking to the doll for a minute, and looked at the doll itself. It definitely had something different about it, but he couldn't put his finger quite on it... He decided it was his paranoia and resumed his walking in pure silence, fully aware that Dominic was dominant over him.

He looked up at the sky, mainly to take his eyes off of the doll. It was getting fairly dark out, and he sighed and assumed that his role for that evening was resident night light. He wasn't afraid of the dark itself, but was afraid of being caught in an unfamiliar place where it was dark. The thought of the unknown was terrifying to him, and even in his Cyndaquil form, he worried about whether or not he'd be able to defend himself or the others.

Dominic seems awfully sure of himself, Bobby thought. I really don't like the way he looks at us, though. Particularly me. He looked back up at the orange clouds, projecting more of his insecurities onto Dominic and playing them up for more than they were worth.

KOR
06-09-2007, 10:43 PM
Dominic looked at Kota and said,

"Is that doll insulting me? Maybe if it's talking and real then i might reconsider calling it dumb."

Dominic laughed. He thought,

"Yeah like i would ever think a doll would be real."

EspeonSun
06-09-2007, 10:46 PM
Rachel looked at the orange sky also, "You bet! No one will mess with us!" Rachel smiled, "I'm really glad you choose to go with me and not your sis-" She stopped in her tracks. "Someone's following us..." She whispered to Bota.

Gaby
06-09-2007, 11:02 PM
The doll's eyes went red for a moment as a Shadow Ball coming out of the doll's zipped mouth launched straight towards Dominic. Kota sweatdropped, knowing that Dominic would think it was her doing.

"Banny! You're gonna get me in trouble!"

"Well he's the idiot that started it!"

"I know but I'm gonna get in trouble for you!"

Kota groaned, hugging her doll as Dominic turned around. A slight fear came to her as she hugged her doll tighter.

"Thanks a lot Banny..."

"Sorry!"

Bota stopped in his tracks, standing next to Rachel as a breeze blew by. He held on to his hat as he turned around, checking the area.

"You sure...?"

He kept looking from one side to the other, holding on to his hat.

"Well... I haven't fought in quite some time... so I might be a bit sloppy..."

Darth Murkrow
06-09-2007, 11:07 PM
((I'm going to have to eat dinner in a bit... and mom wants to check Ebay eventually. :oops: I'll be off in a minute, but I'll be back. I promise.))

Bobby looked at Kota in surprise as the shadow ball hit Dominic.

"Banny! You're gonna get me in trouble!" Kota yelped. There was no response from the doll, but Dominic was sure to yield a fairly aggressive response. "I know but I'm gonna get in trouble for you!"

Bobby opened his mouth to intervene but decided that it would be best not to. His attempt at standing up to Dominic before had failed, so why would he listen to him now? He prepared to transform anyway, just in case anything hostile happened between the two.

EspeonSun
06-09-2007, 11:11 PM
Rachel nodded, she changed shape into a Charizard. She flew up into the air, scanning the area for enemies. Rachel spotted a shadowy figure moving along side the trees, it was moving towards Bota. "Bota!" Rachel called, "Transform!"

KOR
06-09-2007, 11:26 PM
Dominic heard the Shadow Ball wizzing towards him. He immediately transformed into his Houndoom form. The Shadow Ball hit him and it appeared to hurt. However Dominic turned around and went back to his human form. He laughed and said,

"I'm taking the doll doesn't know Houndoom is also a dark type and that ghost attacks are weak against it. And my Houndoom form is so strong it barely made a scratch. I'm smarter than you think."

He started walking in the direction he pointed out.

Gaby
06-09-2007, 11:27 PM
Bota quickly changed into a Murkrow, flying up but dropping his hat, quickly grabbing it with his beak.

"What the hell?! Is that one of those scientists?!"

He flew up towards Rachel, putting his hat back on.

"Well, it's a two against one, no sweat..."

He sweatdropped, looking at the shadowy figure, he couldn't make out much of the details.

"...Right?"

Kota sighed in relief, letting go of her doll slightly. She took it in her hands and glared at it.

"One more move like that and I'll open up that zipper of yours, you got me Banny?"

Kota grinned, knowing that would control him. Bannetes, if their mouths are opened, would release the spirit inside the doll.

"I'll be good! I'll be good!"

Kota smiled, patting her doll and putting it back infront of her.

"Good..."

EspeonSun
06-09-2007, 11:31 PM
"I'm really not sure," Rachel replied, "Get on my back, I'll get us out of here." She flapped up and down.

The figure took out a pokeball a pokemon appeared.....

Draconic_Espeon
06-10-2007, 12:44 AM
Dan kept silent throughout the ordeal with Dominic. To be truthful, Dan honestly didn't trust Dominic as far as he could through him. And, considering his arms weren't that strong, it wasn't very far. Dominic's response to Bobby standing up to him angered him. Dominic wasn't the only one trying to hold a feral beast inside him. Aerodactyl wasn't exactly friendly in most cases. Dominic could try to be a bit less argumental.

That, and Dan was beginning to guess that Kota's doll was more than just a doll. She hadn't created the Shadow Ball, that's for sure. Dan shook his head. There was no point in worrying about things. Dominic might think he was all high and mighty, stopping that Shadow Ball by transforming, but he wouldn't shrug off a Rock Slide as easily.

Putting a grin on his face, Dan turned to talk to Kota. Remembering a question she'd been trying to ask him several times now, he said, "You wanted to know about how I've been, right? Kinda lonely, to tell you the truth. With no one around, there's not much else to do but fly."

(Dan don't like Dominic. Nothing against you, KOR, but your charrie isn't very likable...)

KOR
06-10-2007, 12:57 AM
ooc: None taken. I wanted him to be like this. He is essentially a "good guy" he just isn't good.

Dominic turned around and noticed everyone was just talking. He said,

"Are we just going to talk all day or are we going to look for the others? Isn't that what you all wanted to do."

Dominic looked at the group which was just sitting there being completely useless. He thought,

"I should just go off alone but that wouldn't be the smartest idea."

Darth Murkrow
06-10-2007, 01:02 AM
((Yeah... I would've said something, but... It's fine, I have no problem with anyone role-playing as angsty, rogue-like antiheroes, just as long as they don't act that way outside of the role play. :happy:))

"Yes, Dominic, we're working on it. But there's nothing wrong with a little conversation as we're walking, now is there?" Bobby asked him, completely forgetting about his internal promise to not speak for the rest of the day.

Sure, Dominic may have been able to stand up to a shadow ball, but how well could he do against a powerful mud slap? Bobby almost laughed out loud thinking that.

"Honestly, no need to be so gung-ho about going after the scientists. We're just trying to find people, not kill anyone. Keep telling yourself and us that and, yes, it will take longer." He silenced himself and looked over at Dan and Kota, as though for permission to let what he said stand.

KOR
06-10-2007, 01:47 AM
ooc: Once again it's fine. And i don't really act like that.

Dominic was about to say something but then he closed his mouth. Then he sighed and said,

"I'm done argueing. I'll wait. But try and hurry up."

Dominic sat down on a rock and waited for them to finish there chit-chat.

Negative Zone
06-10-2007, 06:39 AM
OOC: I leave for ONE day, and I find this place is already page nine? I'm mad... and lost. :O

Gaby
06-10-2007, 06:56 AM
OOC: XD Poor Dusty, he got left behind. Well, anywayd, Me and EspeonSun went to the city to search for the rest of the people that haven't met up with the group, now we are ambushed by a scientist and I'm guessing we're gonna have to fight him.

As for the rest of the group, they're looking for the people that still haven't posted on the opposite side of where me and EspeonSun went.

IC:

Bota flew to Rachel's back, standing on it as he looked down, scratching his wing feathers.

"Hmm... He has a Pokeball... but who IS he..."

He kept looking down, getting ready to attack if needed.

Meanwhile, Kota looked at Dan. At last he had answered her question. Her face was slightly red as she held on to Banny, hugging it tightly.

"Well... most of us are here again... though I'd be happier if Dominic wasn't here..."

She looked at Dominic for a moment. Suddenly, without movement of Kota's arms, Banny's left arm moved up, as if wanting to attack Dominic. Kota pushed down Banny's arm, sighing and holding Banny even tighter in her hands.

"You should learn to control yourself Banny..."

"Well it's not my fault he's a total a-"

Kota quickly covered Banny's mouth. Banny had actually spoken without using telepathy. This proved Kota wasn't crazy. Yet she still felt slightly awkward, talking to a doll and all.

"Banny... don't you ever speak through your mouth again!"

"Sorry... but at least this proves you're not crazy, right?"

Kota nodded in agreement, looking at Dan for a moment before looking back at Banny.

"Yeah... maybe Dan doesn't think I'm crazy now..."

Negative Zone
06-10-2007, 07:03 AM
OOC: Should I just make him come in... Wherever? And bump into someone? I'm tired and want to make at least ONE post before I go to bed... *falls asleep at keyboard*

Dusty: Damn you.

Me: *wakes up* Why you little...

Edit: Screw that, I'm going to bed, night, peeps...

-Pichu Boy-
06-10-2007, 08:16 AM
OOC: Yay! Not much happened! ^_^

Mark had been watching Dominic acting as though he was so smart, just by transforming to make that Shadow Ball have less effectiveness. He had half a ind to shock him when...
"Well it's not my fault he's a total a-"
Mark started, and looked around for the voice, before realising Kota had her hand on the doll's mouth.
'What the...' he thought. 'Doll's can't talk... can they?' He decided he'd ask Kota. "Kota... did you doll just TALK?" he asked.

Realityxxx
06-10-2007, 08:41 AM
OOC: Hey, Quit going so fast!
Izzy watched the others quietly. Then, she slowly turned back to Vaporeon.

"ICE BEAM!" Izzy yelled as she used the fierce ice attack on a tree near them.

Gaby
06-10-2007, 09:35 AM
"Kota... did your doll just TALK?"

Kota slowly turned around, looking straight at Mark and sweatdropping. She thought of something to say, an excuse as to not make Kota look like a lunatic for believing a DOLL could talk.

"O-of course not! You must be imagining things!"

She looked to her left, then to her right and ran towards a tree, hiding behind it.

"ICE BEAM!"

An Ice Beam suddenly blasted towards where Kota was, hitting right on top of Kota's head. She sweatropped, looking at the direction where it came from, only to see a Vaporeon hidden.

"Izzy! You almost hit me!"

"Perfect timing Izzy... now everyone can forget about Banny..."

She removed her hand from over Banny's mouth, sighing in relief.

"Hope so... I don't want anyone to find out I'm really a Banette... being a doll is just as fine..."

"And I don't want people to think that I'm crazy for talking with a doll!"

-Pichu Boy-
06-10-2007, 10:10 AM
"Hmmm..." Mark said. 'Maybe I did just imagine it...' he thought.
"ICE BEAM!"
Mark saw a Vaporeon hit a tree with a beam of ice.
"Hey Izzy! Hurry up!" he shouted.

Realityxxx
06-10-2007, 10:52 AM
"With What?" Izzy asked, walking to him.

then she heard a 'Izzy, you almost hit me!' Come from Kota.

'sorry...' izzy said, confuzzled.

Darth Murkrow
06-10-2007, 02:57 PM
obby jumped when the ice beam hit the tree.

"Oh, hi Izzy," he told her almost casually. He imagined that the talking doll was a figment of his imagination. He was faily tired from today.

He looked into the sky, which was gradually getting darker. He decided to do his party a courtesy and transformed, performing a clumsy and rather odd somersault once the transformation was finished, then willed the fire on his back to appear. It could illuminate at least the ground immediately around them. He looked up at the party's humans, awaiting more instructions.

EspeonSun
06-10-2007, 03:27 PM
Rachel started to fly, she used Agility and flew at lighting speed. Everything started to go blurry and hard to see. Rachel just barely dodged a tree. She turned around to see the pokemon, which was Pidgeot on her trail.

"Agility!" The man's rough voice called. The Pidgeot was now only feet away Rachel's tail. "Faster!" The man urged. The Pidgeot looked at the man angrily, which isn't very safe when flying. The slammed into a nearby tree, instently knocking the Pidgeot out. The man started to moan and grip his leg, which was apparently broken.

Rachel started to laugh in her big Charizard voice and continued to fly.

KOR
06-10-2007, 05:09 PM
Dominic said,

"Don't try to hide it Kota. That's a real Bannete. Only a Bannete could use a Shadow Ball with that much power. Had i not been a Houndoom that would have sent me flying. Any other Dark-type still would have been hurt. However Houndoom is a strong resilient pokemon. And Bannete is a relatively strong Ghost pokemon. Thankfully they cancel each other out."

Then he looked Obby who transformed into a Cyndaquil. He said,

"Good idea. It's getting dark and we need light."

Dominic transformed into his houndoom and using his ember he had gathered in his mouth his fire was larger than Obby's even though it was still helpful. Dominic began to start sniffing again. He thought,

"Despite how annoying it is i'll have to look for the others."

He pointed in a different direction than his first and started walking there.

ooc: This is where you could come in Dusty.

Negative Zone
06-10-2007, 05:18 PM
Dusty was walking around, in his human form. He was wearing clothes that made him seem like a Crocnaw. "I have to find the others..." he thought. He quickly changed into his Croconaw form and looked around. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see a human turn into a Houndoom. "Excellent," Dusty thought, and turned back into human. "Dominic, over here."

Draconic_Espeon
06-10-2007, 05:28 PM
"Well... most of us are here again... though I'd be happier if Dominic wasn't here..." Kota said, and Dan nodded sympathetically. Dominic wasn't the easiest Person to get along with. Looking forward once more, he didn't see Kota's doll open its mouth.

"Well it's not my fault he's a total a-" The voice was cute off suddenly. Startled, Dan glanced over at Kota, who was now holding her hand over the doll's mouth.

"Did you say something, Kota?" Before she could answer, an Ice Beam whizzed by her head.

"Izzy! You almost hit me!" Kota cried, startled. Turning, Dan saw that it was, in fact, Izzy. She must have fallen behind, and only just caught back up.

"Hi Izzy," he said, waving. He turned again, hearing another shout.

"Dominic, over here." It was Dusty, hailing Dominic, who appeared to be going off on his own.

"C'mon, guys, let's go catch up with them," Dan said. "We can get reacquainted as we walk." He began following Dominic, figuring the hound-hybrid knew where he was going.

KOR
06-10-2007, 05:28 PM
ooc: Your character's emo right? Or is that a different RP?

Dominic thought,

"Well that's one."

He changed back into his human formed and said,

"Get over here."

He turned to the group and said,

"Who else do we still need to find?"

Dominic turned back into his Houndoom form and shot a Shadow Ball at a nearby tree knocking it down. He said,

"I'm bored."

He continued walking and thought,

"Now time to go where i want to go. I can sense some inactive Pokehybrids not far off. And near there, should be some scientists......and answers."

It's all Dominic ever wanted. He could care less about finding the others. They wouldn't have answers. But the scientists would.

Negative Zone
06-10-2007, 05:38 PM
OOC: Yeah, it's this one.

IC:
Dusty saw the rest of the group and sat somewhere where no one else was, as usual, trying to avoid all contact with anybody else, unless necessary. "I'm gonna kill those scientists!" He thought.

OOC: Pie?

EspeonSun
06-10-2007, 05:52 PM
OoC: How's your side going? I don't want to bunny Gaby-kun so, I'll check back here every few hours...

KOR
06-10-2007, 06:04 PM
ooc: We're doing good. Everyone thinks Dominic is a complete ass**** but besides that they're good. lol

Dominic kept walking in the direction where he thought the scientists were. He thought,

"I see a city not far from here. But it's getting dark. I think it's time to rest."

He changed into his human form and said,

"I think it's time we get some rest. It's getting dark and it's unsafe for us to be out here. We should find shelter."

Dominic walked into the forest to search for somewhere to sleep.

-Pichu Boy-
06-10-2007, 07:26 PM
"For, once, I'm agreeing with you Dominic!" Mark yawned, his eyes drooping. He saw a rock and lay down on it. "I think I'll just... rest my eyes... for a bit..." Mark closed his eyes and was instantly asleep.

KOR
06-10-2007, 08:02 PM
Dominic walked over to him and turned into a Houndoom. Then he used ember on a small patch of grass that was very close to Mark. He turned back to his human form and said,

"I'll wait for him to wake up. We have to find shelter. And a rock won't be it."

The burning was getting very close to Mark. It wouldn't be long before he smelt it and woke up.

Draconic_Espeon
06-10-2007, 08:58 PM
"I think it's time we get some rest. It's getting dark and it's unsafe for us to be out here. We should find shelter," Dominic said. Dan nodded in agreement. Glancing around, he saw some rocky-looking cliffs several yards away. They were farther away from the town than they were already, but it seemed the most likely place to find shelter.

"I'll go take a look at those cliffs over there, to see if there are any open caves," Dan said, jerking a thumb in the direction of the rocks. He quickly transformed, and was off in a couple flaps of his wings.

Flying to the cliffs didn't take very long, and Dan quickly found a cave suitable for them. It was dry, empty of any evidence of having a current owner, and went fairly far back, enough so that anyone looking from the ground, or even above, wouldn't see them sleeping inside. The only drawback was its height. It would take too long for everyone to climb to it- he'd have to carry them. Flying back, Dan landed near the others.

"I found a good cave," he said, finding it difficult to talk with his strange Aerodactyl jaws. "But I'll have to fly you guys up to it. It's to far up to climb."

KOR
06-10-2007, 09:09 PM
Dominic said,

"Good. Everyone transform into your pokemon. Dan take the smaller pokemon first. They won't weigh as much so it will be easier for you. Dusty, Izzy and I will go last. Kota since your a Misdreavous you should be able to float up there along with Dan."

Dominic thought,

"Dan is one of the only capable ones around here. And he's an Aerodactyl which is a good pokemon for scouting out."

Negative Zone
06-10-2007, 09:23 PM
"Good. Everyone transform into your pokemon. Dan take the smaller pokemon first. They won't weigh as much so it will be easier for you. Dusty, Izzy and I will go last. Kota since your a Misdreavous you should be able to float up there along with Dan," Dominic said.

"No," Dusty said. "I'm going up on my own." He morphed into a Croconaw and started climbing. "There is NO way I'm letting anyone help me." Dusty started drilling a hole in the cliff, trying to make his own cave.

Darth Murkrow
06-10-2007, 09:26 PM
((Sorry everyone, at my friend's graduation party.))

Bobby looked up when Dominic transformed into his Houndoom form, using his flames to light the way. Either he was trying to help out the smaller fire type or he wanted to pretend he was being just as courteous, Bobby figured the latter.

"I found a good cave," Dan said, words mangled by his Aerodactyl jaws. "But I'll have to fly you guys up to it. It's too far up to climb."

"Good. Everyone transform into your pokemon. Dan take the smaller pokemon first. They won't weigh as much so it will be easier for you. Dusty, Izzy and I will go last. Kota since you're a Misdreavous you should be able to float up there along with Dan," Dominic said. Bobby nodded, figuring that, as a smaller Pokemon, he would be elected first. He looked up at Dan for some sign of approval, or, much to his displeasure, be picked up.

EspeonSun
06-10-2007, 09:37 PM
OoC: Looks like Gaby-kun isn't going on today, it's alright. Well it's good you peoples are having fun!! LOL

KOR
06-10-2007, 09:38 PM
Dominic said,

"Dusty, your going to die before you get to the cave. I don't care about your deal but as long as your with us you follow us."

Dominic turned into his Houndoom. He said,

"And i will do that by force."

Dominic was already sick of this Emo-Dusty. He used his agile moes to quickly move in front of Dusty. He said,

"I would go up too but it's out of the question. It's getting dark and you'll fall to your death."

Draconic_Espeon
06-10-2007, 09:40 PM
Dan nodded, going as close to the ground as he could, flattening out his wings so the others could walk up them.

"When you get on, tightly hold onto my spines so you don't fly off while we fly," he warned those getting on.

Darth Murkrow
06-10-2007, 10:01 PM
Bobby clambered onto Dan's back, holding on tightly to his spines, treading lightly for fear that he would cause the Aerodactyl hybrid discomfort. He looked up at Dominic, woh was chasing after Dusty, who appeared to be equally stubborn. He sighed.

"This is going to be a long night," he spoke out loud to no one in partciular, and did not realize until after he spoke that he had verbalized his thoughts. He scratched at his head, as though he had totally intended for that to happen.

Negative Zone
06-10-2007, 10:04 PM
"I would go up too but it's out of the question. It's getting dark and you'll fall to your death," Dominic said.

"I WANT to die." Dusty looked away. "It's better than being chased by those scientists." He kicked a rock. "I'm just trying to live as long as I can. It won't matter to me if I die." He went back to climbing the cliff. "Sure, I could kill myself now, but where would the fun be in that?"

OOC: Wow, I didn't think he'd be that emo.

DustyE: Kill me.

Me: No!

Gaby
06-10-2007, 10:44 PM
OOC: Gah I am so sorry guys, I slept my whole day away ._.

IC:

Kota sighed as she let go of Banny, who started floating in the air on its own. It moved up to Kota's head, sitting down on it.

"Guess the secret's out, eh Kota-Sama?"

Kota nodded in agreement as she turned into a Misdreavus, floating next to Dan. She looked at Dusty and frowned at what he had said.

"I WANT to die."

"Dusty... dying wont solve anything..."

She looked back at Banny, but he wasn't next to Kota. In fact, he was already infront of the cave.

"Banny..."

She looked at Dominic and Dusty, who were still arguing. She floated towards Dominic and looked at Dusty again.

"Dominic, if he wants to climb on his own, just let him. He has done more dangerous things before and managed to survive... somehow..."

She floated back to Dan, looking at him as her face turned red.

"Dan... C-can I.. tell you something...?"

Her face got completely red, she tried to say it, but she couldn't. Not yet.

"Forget... it..."

Bota was also laughing his head of at the Pidgeot. He looked towards the city and saw that it wasn't too far off. At least, if they went flying, they would make it there faster.

"Hey Rachel, it's starting to get dark, I'd suggest we rest and start looking for the rest tomorrow morning"

In truth, he was jut sleepy and needed someplace to rest. He yawned again, trying to hold back the urge to close his eyes and fall asleep right there.

Negative Zone
06-10-2007, 10:58 PM
"Dusty... dying wont solve anything..."

"That's really your opinion, Kota." Dusty climbed up more, not stopping at all.

OOC: Sorry 'bout the shortness. I'm watching something on TV.

EspeonSun
06-10-2007, 11:16 PM
OoC: I'm goin swimming, this is probably my last post for the day... AND I have school tomarrow and homework so I won't be on until like 4:15 Pacific time...

I HATE SCHOOL!

"Sleepy?" Rachel asked, looking at Bota. "You don know you're still on my back right?" She laughed. "Anyways, where are we going to sleep tonight?" She caught sight of the town, "We could stay at an inn!"

KOR
06-10-2007, 11:44 PM
Dominic heard what Dusty said. Dominic was immediately disgusted with him. Then he said,

"Shadow Claw!!!"

Dominic slashed Dusty and said,

"If you want to die then fine by me. Leave now."

Dominic looked at the rest and said,

"Get going."

Draconic_Espeon
06-10-2007, 11:55 PM
Dan nodded, not wanting to stay any longer to watch the two fight. With Mark and Bobby in tow, he launched into the air, Kota close behind him.

Dan stayed silent for most of the short trip, concentrating on flying quickly upward. It's more difficult than it looks, primarily because you don't have the winds to ride on. You rely on nothing but the air churned up by your own wings to lift you. Getting to the top, Dan realized that when he had the larger hybrids, he'd have to spiral up. They'd be too much weight to carry up straight.

Dan glided gently into the cave, laying flat on the ground like he had below. When everyone was off, he launched himself back down the side of the cliff once more.

Negative Zone
06-11-2007, 12:02 AM
Dominic heard what Dusty said. Dominic was immediately disgusted with him. Then he said,

"Shadow Claw!!!"

Dominic slashed Dusty and said,

"If you want to die then fine by me. Leave now."

Dominic looked at the rest and said,

"Get going."

OOC: OMGOMGOMGOMG! WOULD YOU BELIVE ME IF I SAID I SAW THAT MOMENT IN A DREAM ONCE?! It was written by you, and you had that same avvy!

IC:
Dusty took the blow and whispered, "Ice Beam..." A solid ball of ice appeared in Dusty's mouth and started hurtling torwards Dominic. "Don't mess with me."

KOR
06-11-2007, 12:02 AM
ooc: That's weird. Maybe you had a precognition dream?

Dominic stood there in the dark with his glowing crimson eyes. He immediately said,

"Flamethrower!"

His blast went straight threw the Ice Beam. He said,

"Fire beats Ice."

He jumped threw the air over Dusty and was behind him. He said,

"Will-o-Wisp!"

The ghostly fire circled around Dusty and attacked him.

Darth Murkrow
06-11-2007, 12:03 AM
Bobby again willed the flames onto his back and explored the cave. It was dry, which a fire-type Cyndaquil could appreciate. He settled himself near the back of the cave, resting his head on a rock, relaxing as much as he could while maintaining the flames on his back.

"Mark, you can change back now. You don't have to stay a Pichu," Bobby assured him, adjusting his position, trying to achieve a satisfactory level of comfort. He grumbled, wishing in his mind that he had something more comfortable to sleep on, and that he hadn't been turned into a living night light by the scientists.

"I'm just here to keep you guys warm and the cave lit. But you don't have to stay in that body," he continued, closing his eyes, fighting back sleep, waiting for the others to return.

Gaby
06-11-2007, 12:05 AM
Banny was already inside the cave, fast asleep. Kota changed back to her human form, walking towards Banny and grabbing him, putting him in her arms like a doll. She walked back out, looking at Mark and Bobby. She then moved close towards the cliff's edge, looking down at everyone.

"Maybe I should help Dan with the bigger ones..."

She turned into a Misdreavus again, floating back down and looking at Dan.

"Do you mind if I.... use Psychic to help lift the bigger ones...?"

Bota laughed, knowing he got found out. He wasn't the best with excuses anyways.

"Yeah, I thought so too. Let's hope it's not one of those costy inns..."

He said this because... he was broke... well, he wasn't... but Kota always had the money with her... so he was technically broke at the moment.

Draconic_Espeon
06-11-2007, 12:13 AM
Dan had landed a bit away from the fight, watching forlornly. If something didn't happen soon, they could both get hurt. He didn't notice Kota float down next to him until she spoke.

"Do you mind if I.... use Psychic to help lift the bigger ones...?" She asked hesitantly.

"I don't..." Dan began to say, but quickly stopped. Realizing that the two of them could stop the fight, he said, "Yes, actually. Lift Dusty using Psychic. It won't work on Dominic, I'll grab him. Be careful, though, and make sure you don't hurt Dusty." Dan launched himself into the air, circling over the battle. He waited for Kota to lift Dusty so that he could grab Dominic and seperate the two.

Negative Zone
06-11-2007, 12:14 AM
ooc: That's weird. Maybe you had a precognition dream?

OOC: Probably...

IC:
"Idiot," Dusty whispered. "I'm water type you idiot." Dusty jumped out of the circle of flames. "Now leave me alone. NOW..."

OOC: As my avvy says, "Emo Power."

Gaby
06-11-2007, 12:21 AM
Kota smiled greatly, quickly floating towards Dusty but not too close. She was finally starting to be useful. She closed her eyes, Dusty starting to get covered in a purple aura.

"Sorry Dusty... I know you like to be a loner... but I don't want you to get hurt..."

She opened her eyes, which were now a dark purple color. She floated up, lifting Dusty along with her. She finally reached the top, lowering Dusty down slowly next to the cave. She floated back down towards Dan.

"Okay Dan, now!"

KOR
06-11-2007, 12:30 AM
Dominic laughed and said,

"Well at looks like your coming with us anyways."

Dominic turned to his human form. Surpsingly his Houndoom form weighed more than him. As he sat on Dan's back with Izzy he saw an angry Dusty floating through the air.

Negative Zone
06-11-2007, 12:33 AM
"Fine, I'll stop," Dusty said as he was pulled away from fighting Dominic. He pulled a pad out of his pocket and started drawing. "Damn scientists. If they hadn't have done this, I'd be living without these idiots." He had finished his drawing. It was the anarchy symbol made out of many snake and worm like Pokemon.

OOC: Yeah...>_> I'm weird like that. =P

Darth Murkrow
06-11-2007, 12:39 AM
Bobby observed his new roommates with a slight frown. Honestly, he had hoped that they would both knock each other senseless and leave the remainder with some peace for tonight. He awaited Dan and Kota's return to the cave, keeping up the flame in a futile attempt to warm the cave some.

((Yeah... Bobby's internal dark side...))

KOR
06-11-2007, 12:40 AM
Dominic looked at Dusty and said,

"Drawing a picture of your death Dusty?"

He laughed as he continued to make fun of Dusty. He thought,

"Had Kota not saved him i would have jumped up and used another Shadow Claw. Then i would have used Will-o-Wisp. After that i would have used Iron Tail as he descended down. He would have been finished."

Draconic_Espeon
06-11-2007, 12:42 AM
Dan spiraled upwards, taking longer in this trip than he had before. It was light than he'd expected without Dusty, but he still wouldn't have been able to power flap. Finally at the right level, he glided gently into the cave, he let Izzy and Dominic off his back before transforming back into his human form. He stretched his arms and yawned.

"I dunno about you guys, but I'm getting tired," he commented. "I'm going to sleep. See you all in the morning." Finding an empty space at the far end of the cave, Dan laid down and quickly went to sleep.

KOR
06-11-2007, 12:44 AM
Dominic got off of Dan and walked over to the left side of the cave where a small indent was. He rested his head there and slowly was going to sleep.

((Once everyone else posts there sleepy nap time posts i think it should be morning tommorow.))

Gaby
06-11-2007, 12:48 AM
Kota floated back up, changing back to a human and landing on the ground infront of the cave, holding Banny in her arms. She walked inside the cave, not noticing Bobby was inside. She picked Banny up and turned him around, looking at him eye to eye. She spoke to him, but in his mind and vice versa,

"Banny... do you think I should tell Dan...?"

Banny put his hand behind its head, thinking for a moment.

"Well, it'd be best to tell him how you feel... instead of keeping it bottled up... but don't tell him at some random moment, tell him at the right time, okay?"

Kota smiled at Banny, putting him back infront of her and holding him in her arms. She heard Dan come in, quickly lying on the ground and falling asleep. She slowly walked towards him, sitting down on the ground next to him. She smiled at him, looking at his face. She laid down next to him, closing her eyes and holding Banny closely next to her.

"Goodnight... Dan..."

"Night Banny..."

"Night..."

Kota slowly closed her eyes, falling asleep quickly. Banny's eyes seemed to look more dimmed, as if a light inside of Banny went off. It meant he was asleep as well.

Darth Murkrow
06-11-2007, 12:49 AM
((Can't sleep much as resident nightlight... O.O))

Bobby felt himself drifting off into sleep a few times, but knew that he couldn't keep up the flame while asleep.

Well... a little nap can't hurt... he told himself, closing his eyes and drifting off.

His dreams that night consisted of a blur of white tiles, people in lab coats, and the painful experimentations. Outside of the dream, he was unconscious, but whimpering and kicking occasionally.

((I don't know, I think it's cute when my dog does it... XD))

Gaby
06-11-2007, 01:49 AM
Kota started grunting and rolling over in her sleep, muttering something as she slept.

Dream... err... Nightmare

"Strap her down to the table. It's time for this specimen to be tested. Get the utensils"

Kota was strapped down to a cold, steel table, struggling to free herself. She kept trying and trying, but she failed. Five men in lab coats came back with a bunch of items. Cups, shots, you name it.

"Wha-what are you going to d-do with me?!"

"Calm down, this wont hurt you at all..."

"No! I don't believe you! Let go of me! Let go! Bota! Bota where are you?!

The doctors held Kota down as she kept screaming at the top of her lungs. She was crying and struggling to get free, but it failed. One of the men wearing the lab suits grabbed a shot and got it near Kota's arm. He put it in, pressing down as the liquid went into her body.

"Bota! Somebody! Help me!"

End Dream... err... Nightmare

Kota quickly sat up, sweating and panting as she yelled.

"No! Get away from me! Someone help me!"

She kept breathing heavily, putting her hand on her arms. She looked around and saw that she was still in the cave. Tears started rolling down her cheeks as she looked at everyone.

"It was... it was just a nightmare..."

EspeonSun
06-11-2007, 02:49 AM
OoC: Hi people! I might be on for a few minutes!!

Rachel landed a few feet from the town, finding that Bota was alsleep. She carefully put him down on the ground and transformed into a human. "Bota," She poked the Murkrow. "Wake up..."

Negative Zone
06-11-2007, 02:58 AM
"Drawing a picture of your death Dusty?" Dominic asked.

"If I was drawing anyone dieing," Dusty said, putting his pad away, "It'd be you, idiot." Dusty got ready for bed and quietly took off his hat, exposing his brown hair. He quickly fell asleep, and started having a nightmare of how he became like this.

The Nightmare

"Just don't worry, we won't hurt you."

"Like I'd belive that. Just let me go! Please!"

"Sorry. We have to do this."

"N-no! Stop!" The scientists slowly injected a needle into his skin.

"No! Y-you can't do this..."

End Nightmare

Dusty quickly woke up, remembering the way his emotions and body came this way. "Dammit!" Dusty said. He stepped out of the cave, the moonlight making his eyes shine. He quickly grabbed his hat and sat on the edge.

Lycos Hayes
06-11-2007, 04:27 AM
A Lucario was standing on the arch above the doorway to the Pokemon Center in town, looking around for someone. He caught a whiff of something in the air and closed his eyes.

'Aura sight' he said telepathically and he was able to see everything around him, even though his eyes are closed. As the Lucario focused, he realized he spotted two familiar auras near the edge of the city.

Moments later, the Lucario jumped down from the tree closest to Rachel and Bota. He opened his eyes and laughed, shifting back to his "human" form. The fur on his body turned stark black and his clothes seemed to appear from thin air, forming on his body as he gained size.

"Bota, Rachel, long time no see... What's brings you two here?" Lycos said with a smile, looking at the other two.

Gaby
06-11-2007, 04:45 AM
Bota opened his left eye, flying up and perching himself on a nearby tree. He yawned again, scratching his wings and looking at Rachel.

"I'm up... I'm... up..."

He closed his eyes again, falling asleep again. However, he got quickly woken up by a Lucario that jumped into the tree. It changed back into a wolf-like human, meaning...

"Bota, Rachel, long time no see... What's brings you two here?"

Lycos! What's up man? Long time no see!"

He changed into a human, taking off his hat and messing his hair up again, putting the hat back on.

"No Lycos, I cannot live without my hat"

Lycos Hayes
06-11-2007, 04:58 AM
"Figures, you're still obsessed with that hat and the mess under it you call hair." Lycos said smirking as his tail flicked. "Well, you two got a place for the night?" he asked, looking from Bota to Rachel. "By the way, where's Kota?"

Gaby
06-11-2007, 05:09 AM
"Figures, you're still obsessed with that hat and the mess under it you call hair."

"Hey, at least I don't have hair all over!"

He laughed, yawning loudly and looking at Lycos.

"Well, you two got a place for the night?"

"Well, we're gonna stay at an inn, why?"

"By the way, where's Kota?"

"Kota? She's with Dan and the rest looking for the others"

Lycos Hayes
06-11-2007, 05:34 AM
Lycos nodded and then flicked Bota's hat gently. "I may have fur all over, but I'm at least comfortable with it. Wise cracks like that one don't faze me," Lycos said with a smirk. "Anyway, I got a room at the Pokemon Center, and since they only have rooms with 4 beds for travelers, I got space, so care to join me?" he added, turning around and thinking about how he first got to the PC earlier that day.

Afternoon, same day.

Lycos was really badly beaten up when he made it to the Pokemon Center, having barely escaped an encounter with one of the trainers that are working with the scientists to contain them. He was still in Lucario form when he fell in through the open door and was rushed into an ER to be tended to by the local Nurse Joy.

Nurse Joy though he was a stray Lucario and tended to his wounds. Hours passed as she kept near him, tending to his injuries. But Lycos was always a fast healer. Should his injuries have been on a regular Lucario, it would've been bed ridden for weeks.

The sun started setting when Lycos sat up and looked around the room he was in, a room towards the back of the PC where Pokemon stay when they need to rest overnight. He went outside after paying a short visit to the office to pay thanks as a Pokemon before heading outside and finding a place to shift back.

A half hour later, Lycos returned in his natural form and registered a room in the Pokemon Center. Now that he had a room for the night, he was hoping to find traces of the others. He climbed up onto the roof to change back into Lucario before sliding down to the arc just above the doorway and standing there, looking around with his Aura Sight to see if he can find someone he recognizes.

Realityxxx
06-11-2007, 09:27 AM
OOC; Sorry, i was at soccer club and it just finished two mins ago.
"Hey there you are!' Izzy yelled. 'Where Wher you rachel and Bota?'

Gaby
06-11-2007, 10:34 AM
OOC: Kittengirl, weren't you with Kota and Dominic and Dan, etc? Remember, Bota and Rachel went a different way from Kota and the rest.

IC:

Kota was panting as she got up, holding Banny tightly in her arms as tightly as she could as more tears kept rolling down her face. She walked out of the cave, the moonlight shining down on her, lighting up her pale face. She looked at Dusty, who was also outside, but she went back to looking at the moon, tears still rolling down.

"You... you had a nightmare too...?"

She held Banny tighter, starring at the moon and lifting her hand up as if wanting to grab the moon.

"Sometimes... I wish could change the past... but that wont ever happen..."

Bota smirked, rubbing his eyes and yawning again.

"A room at a PokeCenter would be nice..."

He turned his head to Rachel, yawning again as he jumped off the branch.

"Well Rachel, you in or what?"

Draconic_Espeon
06-11-2007, 02:04 PM
(I about used Tamaki's colors... XD)

"No! Get away from me! Someone help me!"

"Kota!" Dan awoke with a start, Kota's screams jarring him awake. "Kota, are you okay?" He was standing soon after.

"It was... it was just a nightmare..." She said finally, tears streaming down her face.

"It's okay, Kota," Dan said, his fearful expression melting into one of sorrow. Without really realizing what he was doing, he sat next to her and hugged her.

Gaby
06-11-2007, 02:25 PM
Kota's face turned slightly red as Dan hugged her. She slowly moved her arms, putting them around him and hugging him back. She hugged tighter and tighter, not wanting to let go.

"Dan..."

Her eyes kept raining down tears as she held on to Dan as tightly as she could. She slowly looked up at Dan, looking straight at his eyes as her face turned more red, yet the tears kept falling down.

"Dan I... I..."

She closed her eyes and hugged Dan less tightly, but still slightly tightly.

"Ai... Ai Shi Teru..."

OOC: Reminds me of when Cho said that to Otaru XD

Also, Ai Shi Teru = I love you btw, just incase you didn't know

Draconic_Espeon
06-11-2007, 02:50 PM
"Ai... Ai Shi Teru..." Kota said.

"Wha... What?" Dan asked, though he had guessed what she meant. He had been guessing it ever since they had met up again. And... He was beginning to feel the same way.

"I... I think I love you too, Kota..."

(*cues the 'aws'* It's probably bad. I don't usually do stuff with romance. XP)

Gaby
06-11-2007, 03:04 PM
OOC: *goes aww* Ish so cute ^^ A ghost and a pterodactyl... nice...

IC:

Kota didn't say a word. She just put her face on his chest, not opening her eyes or anything. Her tears seemed to finally had stopped as she opened her left eye.

"At first... I wished I could turn back time... but..."

She grabbed Dan's hand, holding it tightly in her's. She looked up at Dan, opening her eyes and smiling at him.

"But after I met you... that all changed..."

She didn't want to let go of Dan, he meant everything to her.

"I fell in love with you... Dan... you mean the world to me..."

Draconic_Espeon
06-11-2007, 03:20 PM
"I fell in love with you... Dan... you mean the world to me..." She was so sincere, there was no way Dan could have doubted her. But... Everything seemed to escalate so fast. How did it happen?

"I love you too, Kota," he said, unsaid feelings welling up in him. "I... I'll do anything for you. If you want changed back, we'll find a way. I promise." He squeezed her tightly for a moment, before drawing away.

"But, we have to focus on finding the others now, and defeating the scientists that made us this way. We need some answers, answers only they can tell us." He looked back to the mouth of the cave, past Dusty and out to the sky. He loved the sky, and being a hyrid. But, he loved Kota more. If it was what she wanted, he'd give up the sky and his Pokemon side alike. He'd give up anything, just to be with her.

Darth Murkrow
06-11-2007, 03:47 PM
((Aw... <3 Ok, time to interupt. XD))

Bobby tossed around fitfully, letting out the occasional whimper. He could not escape from this nightmare, the nightmare in which he vividly relived the experimentation.

"Wha--What's going on?"

"His vitals are off the charts!"

"Something's wrong!"

Scientists ran back and forth, trying to keep their experiment alive. Bobby could feel his lungs caving in, his heart increasing to make up for the lack of oxygen; he felt the restraints keeping him on the table, the I.V. in his arm that he didn't remember was ever started. But by far the worst sensation of all was the anthestesia, which was wearing off.

He was aware, to some extent, of what was going on.

The experimentation had been too harsh on his body, and the odds of him living were very slight.

Someone, he called out in his thoughts, Someone, please, help me...

He forced himself awake with a squeak of terror, gasping and shivering, tears running down the cheeks of the Cyndaquil. He hated that dream, he hated reliving the procedure, and he hated that he reacted so badly to it. This was the reason he found it so hard to transform. He looked up at Dan and Kota, who looked frightened as well.

You're not the only one who's traumatized, he reminded himself. Think of others for a change.

Gaby
06-11-2007, 03:55 PM
Kota got up and walked towards the edge of the mountain, sitting down on it and looking up at the moon. The moonlight shone down on her, but it seemed to phase her. Like a ghost. Even as a human, she had ghostly characteristics. She then looked at Dan, smiling at him as nice as ever.

"Hey Dan... we should rest... we don't want to wake up all tired..."

She grabbed Dan's hand and walked back inside, looking at Bobby who looked very scared. She let go of Dan's hand and walked up towards him, putting her hand on the little Cyndaquil.

"Bobby? What's wrong? Are you okay?"

OOC: Everyone had a nightmare?! XD

Darth Murkrow
06-11-2007, 04:03 PM
((Hey, experimentation does bad things to the mind.))

Kota let go of Dan's hand and walked up towards Bobby, putting her hand on the little Cyndaquil.

"Bobby? What's wrong? Are you okay?" He looked up at her, sniffed once, and took in a few deep breaths.

"I'd be better... if I hadn't almost died," he confessed, now refusing to look into her eyes.

Negative Zone
06-11-2007, 04:04 PM
"Idiots," Dusty said. "Love will only take your eyes off of what we're aiming for... We can't let that go." Dusty went back into the cave to grab his hat. He quickly wrapped it on and went back to where he was standing. "It's true..."

OOC: Now I think he sounds too much like Attila. >_> I dunno...

Draconic_Espeon
06-11-2007, 04:40 PM
Dan nodded in understanding. They did need to go back to sleep. He watched as Kota soothed Bobby. She was so kind...

"Love will only take your eyes off of what we're aiming for... We can't let that go." Dusty's comment cut through him like a knife. Could he be right? Would his love for Kota mask their objective

No. My love for her only strengthens my resolve. He didn't answer out loud, just sighed and went back to sleep.

Gaby
06-11-2007, 04:56 PM
Kota smiled, putting Bobby in her arms and lying down next to Dan. She smiled at the little Cyndaquil patting it on the head as she started humming a lullaby. She opened her mouth. closing her eyes as she started to sing in a calm and serene voice.

"When I close... my eyes... I realize... it's for you... I breath... and stay alive... and a halt... I'm asking... for more... is a chance... to feel you once more..."

She looked up, looking at Dan and smiling at him before continuing to sing.

"Is a chance... to love you once more..."

She looked at Bobby, slowly laying down, scooting next to Dan and smiling at the Cyndaquil.

"Are you calm now? If you want, you can sleep next to me so you're not as scared..."

OOC: No, I didn't write that song. I heard it while watching the ending credits of a Ghost Movie I once saw (which rocked btw, it was named Ghost Trap) Well, anyways, this is the full song:

Teardrops

Oooh…

As I close my eyes I realize
It's for you I breathe and stay alive
And a halt I'm asking for more
Is a chance to feel you once more
Is a chance to love you once more

You are in my heart
You are in my mind
Everywhere I go
Every face I see
The air I breathe
The ground I stand on
You are in every smile
Every teardrop

I can feel your warm and suppleness soul
Just a thought of you
Makes me carry on
Every night I'll pray that you
Will come back and love me too
Will come back
My dream come true

You are in my heart
You are in my mind
Everywhere I go
Every face I see
The air I breathe
The ground I stand on
You are in every smile
Every teardrop

A way that your heart
Feel in me is
Too much
I can't see
I can't breathe
All I need is
You near

Oooh…
You are in my heart
You are in my mind
Everywhere I go
Every face I see
The air I breathe
The ground I stand on
You are in every smile
Every teardrop

I like it for some reason... reminds me of someone... ahem... *points at sig* I made it obvious now didn't I? ^^;

Darth Murkrow
06-11-2007, 05:03 PM
He smiled at her. She really was kind.

"Yeah, I'm good now. Thanks," he assured her. A lullaby would not change what happened--or what could have happened--to him, but it could certainly ease his pain now. He remained in his Cyndaquil form, because it would hurt him to become human right now, and curled up into a small ball at Kota's side, only now noticing how tired he was and how much energy his fear had drained. He let out a contented sigh and was asleep almost immediately after.

((That's sweet. I like that.))

Gaby
06-11-2007, 05:10 PM
Kota smiled as she laid down next to Bobby and Dan. She slowly closed her eyes as she whispered.

"Good night Bobby... good night Dan... good night Banny..."

She quickly drifted off to Sleepy Land, nothing could wake her up now.

"Zzz..."

"Zzz..."

Kota grabbed her doll in her sleep, hugging it tightly and rolling over, holding Banny in her arms.

-Pichu Boy-
06-11-2007, 07:26 PM
OOC: Sorry about no replying! Blame school and the dreaded 'h' word. (BTW, it rhymes with domework o.0) Oh, and I was the first to have a nightmare!! (read sign-up RP sample ^_^)

Mark, who was still asleep, smelt embers and twitched a bit, but then felt as though he was flying. Soon enough though, the sensation stopped, and he was back on solid ground. Alot of things were happening in his dream, and they kept switching.

OOC: And I've decided Mark probably is gonna have romance... just dunno who with though... -_- And also, if you see any spelling mistakes at all blame keyboard. It keeps sticking! *whacks keyboard with a mallet*

EspeonSun
06-11-2007, 11:44 PM
OoC: Oh my god! I got to school for 6 hours and I find you people add like 3 more pages! It's so not cool leaving the creator behind....

"Yeah," Rachel nodded as she headed for town. "So, how've you been?" Rachel asked, streaching.

Lycos Hayes
06-12-2007, 12:15 AM
Lycos was walking with the others back towards the PokeCenter. "So, how've you been?" Rachel asked.

"Pretty good, I was actually in the area searching for clues." Lycos looked around and sighed a bit. "So, how have you guys been, and where are the others?" he added.

EspeonSun
06-12-2007, 12:17 AM
"Awsome!" Rachel repiled taking a look at Bota, who was trailing behind. "Everyone else is looking for everyone else..." She saw the pokemon center up ahead and sighed, "I'm so sleepy..."

Gaby
06-12-2007, 05:49 AM
Bota tried to catch up to Lycos and Rachel, but he was too sleepy to do it. He almost fell to the floor a few times and in some instances he even started sleepwalking! He yawned as he struggled to keep his eyes open.

"Lycos... how far 'till the... PokeCenter..."

He looked up and managed to see the PokeCenter in the distance. He sped up his pace, now walking behind Lycos and Rachel. He yawned again, feeling like just falling asleep, right there in the middle of the road.

"As soon... as we get there... I'm falling asleep..."

Darth Murkrow
06-12-2007, 04:55 PM
((Ok, time to liven this up a little, assuming that everyone's asleep...))

Bobby woke up, looking at Kota and Dan. He smiled at the two, then heard something outside of the cave.

"Ivysaur, sleep powder! Make sure they all stay down!" someone whispered to their Pokemon. A scientist? Bobby bared his teeth, prepared to fight even as the green powder drifted in. He held his breath and ducked to one side, then looked up as a scientist entered, her Ivysaur at one side. She chuckled a little, but looked up at the Cyndaquil.

"Don't you dare hurt them," he warned her with a growl.

"Oh, and you're supposed to be scary. I get it. Ivysaur, tackle!" she commanded. Ivysaur knocked Bobby out of the cave with a tackle attack and he tumbled down a few rocks. "Stun spore, then tackle again!" she commanded. Bobby kicked up some dirt in a desperate mud slap attack, but Ivysaur kept coming. The orange powder penetrated his muscles, and he couldn't move. Ivysaur tackled him down the side again, and he struggled to move, but his muscles had cramped too badly.

"Ivysaur, finish it," she commanded. Bobby felt overwhelming pain, then blacked out. The woman scooped up the Cyndaquil, dropped him into a small cage, then pulled out two Pokeballs. "Good job. Spearow, return, Ivysaur, come back," she commanded. She had the Spearow follow the group to the cave and report back to her. It had been hard, trying to climb the cliff, but it was worth it to nab at least one of the experiments.

((Is that too much too soon?))

KOR
06-12-2007, 05:01 PM
Dominic immediately woke up from the ruckus and the Sleep Powder hadn't reached him yet since he was in a dented area of the cavern in the back. He changed into his Houndoom and said,

"Don't you even think about taking him! Flamethrower!!!"

A huge flame thrower flew straight towards the scientist and her pokemon. Then he started moving more and more forward and with blinding speed he was in front of the Spearow and yelled,

"Shadow Claw!!!"

He then turned towards the Scientist and pinned her down. He turned up into his human form and picked her up with his hand. He said,

"I want answers! Now!!!"

-Pichu Boy-
06-12-2007, 05:36 PM
"ZZZZZZZZZZZ" Mark snored, unaware of what was happening in reality.
"I want answers! Now!!!"
That woke Mark up.
"Who-what-where?" he asked. Then he saw a scientist pinned down to the ground by Dominic.
"Dominic... what's happened?" he asked. He then became aware of a green powder filling the cave. He yawned. "Never... mind" he said, falling fast asleep again.

OOC: Yeh, Mark is VERY helpful! XD

Darth Murkrow
06-12-2007, 06:08 PM
The woman struggled against Dominic's grip.

"Let go of me! What I plan on doing is not something you should worry about yet!" she yelled, whipping what appeared to be a taser out of the pack around her waist. She unleashed the device on Dominic and tried to kick free.

((Sorry about the shortness. I just got done with some extreme DDR, and I'm really winded now. *Dies*))

Negative Zone
06-12-2007, 06:14 PM
"Hm... I'd help, but I wanna see how well you guys do," Dusty said, relaxing in his spot. "Besides," Dusty said, yawning. "I haven't gotten any sleep yet. But, eh, Ice Beam..." The solid blue beam blasted out to hit the Ivysaur.

Lycos Hayes
06-12-2007, 08:39 PM
Lycos, Rachel, and Bota made it to the Pokemon Center just before the doors were locked for the night. Lycos lead the others to the room he registered and as soon as they got in, the other two practically collapsed on the bottom bunks and passed out. With a slight chuckle the wolf climbed up to the top bunk above Bota and drifted off to sleep himself.

Dream Sequence

"It is time" one of the scientists said, leading the fifteen year old boy into the lab. The boy climbed up onto the table without resistance and let himself be strapped down. He knew what was going to happen, and he was the only one that didn't resist among the ten in the lab they were in.

"Is he secured?" another scientist asked. The first nodded and walked to another table, grabbing a small syringe and a vial of a blue liquid. The child closed his eyes and gritted his teeth as he felt the needle being inserted into his arm, the fluid injected into his body.

Lycos howled out in pain as the serum started to alter his DNA. but the pain didn't last very long. He quickly shifted into a Lucario and the scientists unstrapped him from the table, the sleeping Lucario carried into a locked isolation room by the first scientist. "I'm sorry son."

End Dream

Lycos curled up like a pup as he relived his transformation though the dream. He was the only one that volunteered for the project, because he thought it would be cool from what he heard about it from his father. Sometimes he wonders if he was the only one to take to it so easily, fully accepting his new abilities.

Draconic_Espeon
06-12-2007, 10:24 PM
Dan was awakened by the sound of shouting in the cave. He sat up with a jolt, looking around, but could only see outlines of those at the cave mouth through the green haze of Sleep Powder. It would reach him and Kota at any moment if he didn't do something.

Dan transformed quickly, pressing his body to move faster than it ever had before. The exertion actually hurt, but it was bearable, and stopped when he was fully Aerodactyl.

"Hold your breath and hange on!" He roared to those in front, inhaling some of the powder as he did. Its effects were already working, and his wings suddenly felt to heavy to flap. He just wanted to lay down...

No! He had to protect Kota and the others! He flapped his wings, as hard and as fast has he could. The stirred up air propelled the Sleep Powder right out of the cave and into the night sky. Unable to fight what he had breathed in any longer, he fell forward, in a deep sleep.

EspeonSun
06-12-2007, 11:27 PM
Rachel flopped around in her bed, tossing and turning. She didn't have a dream but, she felt like something was bothering her. Rachel opened her eyes to see the sun just barely coming out. She sat up and sighed, "I can't sleep..." Rachel got up and changed. She walked out of her room, trying to be careful of the other people sleeping. Outside the sun that was just coming up was dimly lighting the streets, Rachel decided to take a walk.

KOR
06-13-2007, 12:27 AM
Dominic grabbed her hand with his other hand. He said,

"As long as i'm a pokemon it will always matter me!"

He transformed his entire face into a Houndoom face. He said,

"I'll give you 30 seconds to tell me. Or else you die!"

A fire began building up in his mouth and his crimson eyes were staring at the scientist.

Gaby
06-13-2007, 09:16 AM
Kota slowly opened her left eye, the sun starting to rise, but that wasn't what woke her up.

"I'll give you 30 seconds to tell me. Or else you die!"

She quickly rose to her feet, looking at Dominic and catching a glimpse of the face of the person he was holding down. Her face grew more pale than usual as she turned into a Misdreavus, going straight towards the woman Dominic was holding down. Her face grew angry as she made a Shadow Ball infront of her.

"You.. you're one of them..."

The Shadow Ball grew bigger, getting ready to be launched towards the woman.

"You're one of those that turned me into a Misdreacus! You will tell us everything you know if you value your life you bastard!"

This was a completely different side of Kota. It only happened when she was extremely angry, she would lose all of her control and would even kill if opposed. This side rarely happened though, as it was very hard to anger Kota, but this was a different instance.

"I'm not the innocent little girl you turned into a Pokemon, so don't think I will hold back..."

Darth Murkrow
06-13-2007, 04:03 PM
((Ah! So many people ganging up on one minor character! Worst part is, I don't even know what part I should make her explain! Paging role play creator, help with motivation in aisle three...))

"You're a hybrid! Not a full Pokemon!" she yelled at Dominic, struggling to get out of his grip. With her Spearow and Ivysaur dispatched, she had no Pokemon to defend herself with. But she had one last threat.

"If you kill me," she began, "everyone at the lab will know. They will all come for you. They know your general whereabouts. I'm not one of the key players in your transformation, anyway," she told them, watching the fire and shadow ball form within point-blank range.

((Sorry, I'm not good at villain-y monologue-ing.))

KOR
06-13-2007, 05:00 PM
((PM EspeonSun and have her tell you to explain something. lol))

Dominic looked at the scientist. He said,

"I want to be a Human you idiot. And when i do kill you that means i only have more scientists to ask. And if they don't tell me i'll kill them too."

Dominic let out a laugh that only he could do.

EspeonSun
06-13-2007, 11:44 PM
OoC: Okay I told her what to explain. It sould make this interesting....
Oh yeah, sorry I haven't been on, school ya know?

Rachel strolled around the streets of the small town, whistling to herself. She knew something was somewhat wrong but, didn't belive herself. Rachel turned a corner, leading to a park. The sun was starting to set now but, no one roamed the streets, which was kind of odd. Rachel shrugged it off and sat down on a park bench.

Darth Murkrow
06-13-2007, 11:53 PM
((...I'm female. :oops:))

The woman took in several deep breaths, preparing to explain the news to the hybrids.

"All right," she began. "I'll tell you."

"The substance we injected you with was a special enzyme called Pokerus. In Pokemon, it increases their stats, but in humans it alters their DNA. The enzymes were unique for each of you, and they spliced a Pokemon's DNA into you. However..." she began, biting her lower lip, expecting her life to end then and there.

"...It will prove fatal. Your body's immune system is unprepared for the enzyme's alterations, and it might permanently transform you. But it doesn't stop there. It will continue to alter your DNA until your body can absolutely not bear it, and then it will kill you. Your friend here is allergic to the enzyme--" She nodded at the cage that contained the still unconscious Bobby. "--and is already experiencing some of the worst effects. Eventually he won't be able to change back into a human... then he'll get weaker and weaker... and then he'll die," she explained, voice showing a slight tinge of fake regret. She never knew Bobby personally--how could she be upset about his death?

"But if you all come willingly, I might be able to pull some strings and save you the pain and suffering," she said. "But it might already be too late for your Cyndaquil friend."

((How was that? *Eager, feels she did a good job*))

EspeonSun
06-14-2007, 12:04 AM
OoC: My post again, I make no mistakes!!! ^_^ Anyways, excelent! I'll add to that later in the plot....

IC:

Rachel sighed as the first people started to wake up. "I'm so bored..." She sighed. Rachel reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone. It wasn't anything fancy, just a blue flip phone with tons of scratches. Rachel flipped open her phone and called Dominic.

Gaby
06-14-2007, 12:12 AM
"...and then it will kill you..."

Kota's eyes widened as she starred at the doctor. She wanted to release the Shadow Ball right there on her face. But sghe was holding back. What really made her mad was what she said next...

"But if you all come willingly, I might be able to pull some strings and save you the pain and suffering,"

"You're a liar... I can feel it... you're faking it... YOU JUST WANT TO KILL US YOU BASTARD!"

The Shadow Ball slipped and launched straight towards the woman, causing a slight explosion on impact. Kota's eyes went back to normal and she starred with horror at the sight of the woman. She transformed into a human and slowly backed away, shaking her head.

"No..."

She tripped, landing on her back, tears starting to roll down her face.

"I... I didn't... I didn't kill her... d-did I...?"

Bota suddenly sat up, scratching his head and yawning. He looked at Rachel's bed and noticed it was empty, so he decided to take a walk. He grabbed his hat from under the bed and put it on, alking out the door, careful not to wake Lycos up.

"Kota... hope you're alright..."

He walked out the PokeCenter, looking up as the sun started to come out.

"It's early..."

He walked in the direction of the park, feeling worried for Kota. He felt like something was wrong with her.

"Don't die on me Kota..."

He turned the corner and saw the park not too far off. He walked towards it, noticing Rachel was sitting down on a bench. He ran up towards her and nodded as he sat down next to her, yawning again.

"Hey Rachel..."

EspeonSun
06-14-2007, 12:18 AM
"Hey, what's up?" Rachel asked turning to Bota, who was yawning. She put down her phone, "That's weird... no one is picking up..." Rachel leaned on the bench, "Hey, want to go find something for breakfast?" She stood up and streached. "I feel like something's not right..." She whipered to herself.

Gaby
06-14-2007, 12:21 AM
Bota got up, looking at the sun for a moment before turning his head back to Rachel.

"Yeah, I'm up for some breakfast..."

"I feel like something's not right..."

Bota blinked twice, could she have had the same feeling Bota had?

"Same here... I woke up with the strangest feeling that Kota's in some kind of mess..."

OOC: Agh... short...

EspeonSun
06-14-2007, 12:27 AM
OoC: Rachel still doesn't know they have found some people

Rachel saw Bota's face.... he looked puzzled. "You too eh?" Rachel shrugged, "They should be alright, there's like what? 4 of them?" She sighed, and rubbed her eyes. Rachel thought, I really hope they're alright...

Darth Murkrow
06-14-2007, 12:34 AM
The woman didn't move. Not dead yet, but certainly not going to be saved by anyone who could come. The explosion caused Bobby's cage to tumble from the car, landing before Kota and bursting open from the force. The Cyndaquil rolled into her leg, unconscious this entire time and completely unaware of what was to become of his body... and his life.

The Ivysaur and Spearow, though still weakened, realized what had become of their master. They bowed their heads, seemingly telepathically comforting one another. She may have been a corrupt scientist, but still was a Pokemon trainer. They curled up beside her body, looking up at the hybrids, begging them to forgive the two, who were nothing but instruments in the master plan.

((That sounds really... emo... and completely besides the point. -_-'))

Lycos Hayes
06-14-2007, 06:19 PM
Lycos awoke as the sun reached his face and climbed out of bed, stretching. By the time he finished his morning stretches, he realized that both Rachel and Bota were gone. "I had just found them again too..." he muttered as he headed out of the Pokemon Center, thanking Joy for the room.

Outside he quickly shifted into Lucario form and used his Aura Sight to follow the trail of energy to Bota and Rachel.

"You know, next time you leave someone behind, leave a note..." Lycos said, jumping down from a nearby tree and shifting to his natural form. Just as he walked up to them, he realized that there was something wrong. "Alright, what's up?" he asked, looking from Rachel to Bota.

-Pichu Boy-
06-14-2007, 07:56 PM
Mark, still in Pichu form, could feel everything around him, his consiousness regaining and soon enough he was wide awake.
"What happened?" he asked himself. Then he remembered. "Oh yeah, Sleep Powder!" he mumbled.
"I... I didn't... I didn't kill her... d-did I...?"
Mark turned around and saw a woman lying on the floor and Kota was backing away. Slowly, he got up and walked to the woman.
"Oh my god! It's one of the scientists!" he shouted, but then instantly felt dumb as everyone would know that by now. He the noticed an unconsious Bobby at Kota's foot. "Bobby...?" he asked. He shook the Cyndaquil, trying to wake it up. "Bobby, don't make me Thundershock you!" he said. Still no reply. "Alright, I warned you!" he shouted and started storing energy in his cheeks. He then let it out loosely, but still enough to jolt someone from sleep. It hit Bobby and Mark crossed his fingers that Bobby would wake up.

EspeonSun
06-14-2007, 10:42 PM
"Eh..." Rachel said, a little startled. "It's nothing," She replied. Rachel started out of the park, "I'm hungry, let's go get breakfast...."

Darth Murkrow
06-15-2007, 04:56 PM
Bobby flinched when the thundershock hit him, opening his eyes and trying to move. The stun spore Ivysaur used on him was still having a slight effect, and as a result he was extremely cramped and sore. He looked up at Kota, who seemed frightened, and at the woman, who appeared to be dead on the ground.

"She... She didn't hurt you, did she?" he asked. "She came, and you guys were asleep, and I fought, I tried, really, but the Ivysaur, it was too strong, and--" he realized that something was wrong and stopped that particular rant.

"What's going on? What's everyone so upset about?" he asked carefully.

((He was unconscious the entire time, so he has no clue that anything before happened.))

-Pichu Boy-
06-15-2007, 04:58 PM
"YES! BOBBY YOUR ALIVE YES YES YES!" Mark shouted.
"What's going on? What's everyone so upset about?"
Mark hesitated. "Umm... you know that scientist... Kota might've accidently killed her with Shadow Ball..." Mark explained.

Negative Zone
06-15-2007, 05:06 PM
Dusty had fallen asleep from the sleep powder.

Dusty...

Hm?

Dusty...

Who? Who are you?

Finally! You're awake!

Who are you?

I'm the old you!

Your point?

I'm gonna take over your body sometimes!

Dusty sighed and said, Dammit....

BYE!

Guys... Any time you wanna wake me up now... Please? Kooota... Bobbby... Mark? Anyone... WAKE ME UP!!!

OOC: Weird post. >_> Don't ask...

EspeonSun
06-15-2007, 10:47 PM
OoC: I guess no one wants to post...

Rachel sighed as she called Bobby. The phone rang and rang...

KOR
06-16-2007, 04:57 PM
Dominic said,

"Come on let's all get to sleep. And you the scientist. Get out of my sight. NOW."

Dominic was going to tell Bobby about the disease but not now. It was too chaotic.

Gaby
06-16-2007, 05:15 PM
OOC: Gah... sorry I haven't posted... I kinda lost track ._.;

IC:

Kota struggled to get up, still looking at the scientist with fear before she sat down at the farthest spot in the cave. She shrugged as her eyes slowly closed, drifting off into sleep quite quickly.

"I wasn't made to kill..."

Bota stood up, looking at Rachel and nodding at her. He could tell she was worried about the rest. He smiled at her, to see if she'd calm down.

"I'm sure they're fine Rachel, now come on, we should get something to eat"

Darth Murkrow
06-16-2007, 06:03 PM
Bobby followed them back into the cave, collapsing next to Kota and snuggling up to her.

"It's ok, Kota, you're going to be ok," he assured her. But how was he sure? He didn't know what had happened after the Ivysaur defeated him.

((Sorry about the shortness. Burned out all of the creativity writing my fic.))

EspeonSun
06-16-2007, 06:21 PM
"Yeah," Rachel sighed as she stuck her phone into her pocket once again. "So," She started, "Where do you guys want to go?" Rachel started out of the park, the sun now brightly shining.

Lycos Hayes
06-16-2007, 06:27 PM
"We're going there" Lycos said, pointing to a restaurant on the edge of the park that looked very expensive and was just opening up for breakfast. "My treat." he added as he held up a credit card.

(( OoC: I have had a lack of internet this past week, so I am lucky to be on even now. I may only be on ocasionally for a while ))

EspeonSun
06-16-2007, 06:33 PM
"Yep," Rachel nodded, "Especially cause' It's your treat."

OoC: The short ness!!!

-Pichu Boy-
06-16-2007, 07:05 PM
Mark looked at the two who hd just fallen asleep.
"It's morning!" he mumbled. "How can they just drop off like that?" he wondered aloud. He walked to the edge of the cliff and looked at the view. 'I've had enough of being a Pichu for now!' he thought, and transformed back into his human form. It was a fairly windy day, and the wind blew his hair. The view was magnificent. He sat down and gazed into the distance.

Gaby
06-16-2007, 07:10 PM
Bota sighed in relief, knowing he had no money to pay for his food. Yet he would repay the favor when he was reunited with Kota, hence she had the money.

"Well come on guys! I'm starving!"

He grabbed Rachel's hand and started walking towards the restaurant, but not too fast as to not leave Lycos behind. He glanced at Rachel and smiled at her, holding on to her hand.

"Well Rachel... today we start looking for the rest, and with Lycos here, the search'll be easier still"

Kota opened her eyes, patting the Cynaquil on the head kindly. She couldn't tell him what happened, not until later. She looked down again, still looking pensative from what she did, yet a familiar, yet creepy smile seemed to cheer her up. Banny was standing there, infront of the two, nodding to see if she'd cheer up.

"Come on Kota, cheer up! She's not dead anyways, you just knocked her out, if she was dead, I'd be fee- uhh... I mean... nevermind... just cheer up!"

Kota picked Banny up and put him next to her, managing to smile at him before looking at the sun.

"It's morning so quickly... the sun looks so pretty in sunrise..."

EspeonSun
06-16-2007, 07:16 PM
OoC: Okay, only one person hasn't posted. He has the boot, which means we have "found" everyone

Rachel, a little shocked, answered, "Yeah, I guess so!" She wondered out loud, "Don't you think they would of found anyone by now?" Rachel saw Bota smiling at her and put on a grin.

Gaby
06-16-2007, 07:23 PM
OOC: Gah... sorry guys, I gotta go... I'll be back tomorrow so don't go too far ahead of me =O

EspeonSun
06-16-2007, 07:28 PM
OoC: Noo!!! We'll try... not to

Darth Murkrow
06-18-2007, 04:35 PM
Bobby was lost in thought, which was unusual for him. He was one more to take action than to think first, but he had to wonder what everyone was so upset about. He frowned at the others, then closed his eyes, biting his lower lip as he tried to change back.

He felt his muscles pull, which forced him to bite harder in an effort to ignore the pain. He could feel his bones crack, and the pain wasn't going away. It intensified, and he could taste blood, for he was chewing on his lip too hard. He let out a cry, stopped the process, and collapsed on the ground gasping.

I'm not changing back. Why am I not changing back? he panicked, panting from the sheer effort required to attempt his metamorphosis. Maybe it has something to do with the fight. Maybe I'm just too weak. I just need to stay here and not push my limits. He decided that was the reason and lay on the ground, staring at the ceiling, trying to act like he knew exactly what had just happened.

EspeonSun
06-19-2007, 10:49 PM
OoC: I'm not alowd on the computer as much, (only if I sneak on). Please continue on with the RP and I'll be back ASAP. Bunny me....

Darth Murkrow
06-20-2007, 10:54 PM
((I guess I could bunny Rachel for the moment, unless someone else really wants to... my character can't do anything until someone asks him what's wrong. I'm not sure how Espeonsun would want me to do this! Ah! *Pressure*))

Rachel ate a fairly light breakfast. A waffle would be enough to sustain her long enough. Besides, she wasn't that hungry; underneath her cheerful demeanor was worry for the others. What if something was seriously wrong? She chewed somewhat absently, smiling at Bota to show him that everything was all right.

EspeonSun
06-20-2007, 10:56 PM
OoC: No one is postin eh? Well I'll try to get in a post every now and then...

Gaby
06-20-2007, 11:02 PM
OOC: ... ... ... ... ... ... ...Pie >> <<

IC:

Bota sighed, the same face of worry Rachel was planted on his face. He kept starring at his breakfast, a few pancakes. He was really worried of Kota most of all. What if she got in trouble? What if they ran into one of the scientists and she got captured?!

"Kota..."

He glanced at Rachel's face, noticing her smile at him to see if he'd calm down. He smiled back at her, starring at her eyes for a moment before looking at his food, which was starting to get cold.

"Gah... better eat... it'll get cold and stuff..."

He started eating his pancakes, which were slightly cold. He couldn't keep his eyes off Rachel though, no matter how hard he tried. Her sweet face seemed to calm him down more and more.

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted Espy-Chan... me was... ahem... *hides* Yeah, I got no excuse... I sorreh Espy-Chan ._.;

EspeonSun
06-20-2007, 11:12 PM
OoC: It's alright, Gaby-kun. It don't really matter but, this RP is starting to go to Dies Town... If you catch my drift...

"Tch," Rachel sighed to herself, making smiley faces in maple syrup with her fork. She looked at Bota who didn't take his eyes off her. Rachel looked away, feeling slightly uncomfortable. Although she tried not to look at Bota her eyes always seemed to stray his direction.

Negative Zone
06-20-2007, 11:17 PM
OOC: I'd post, but I'm kinda knocked out from the Sleep Powder. ._.;

Darth Murkrow
06-20-2007, 11:21 PM
((Oh noes, Dies Town! Gaspeth! :eek:

I would've posted, but no one seems to have seen Bobby's spasming. *Awkward silence*

...I feel so spammish. Like I'm not adding to the role play at all.

@Gaby; I'm more of a pie person than a cake person. Pie ish teh pwn.

I can't believe how much not-English I've used in this post. :silenced:))

Gaby
06-20-2007, 11:33 PM
OOC: Espy-Chan, PM everyone that's in this RP and tell them to.. ahem...

POST ALREADY ><

IC:

Bota's eyes moved away to the door, noticing someone just standing there, starring straight at Bota before walking away. Bota felt slightly uncomfortable as his eyes strayed into his plate, which was already empty. He didn't notice he had finished all of his food already.

"Well... I'm done... now..."

He looked at the door again, the same feeling of discomfort rushing into his body. He shrugged at the thought that came to mind, sighing as he looked back at the table.

"I got the feeling that something bad's about to happen..."

OOC: Espy-Chan, do you mind if I be one of the scientists? Also, I can't do Kota unless someone talks to her ><

EspeonSun
06-20-2007, 11:41 PM
OoC: Be my guest. You don't have ta make a sign up.

Rachel turned around and looked at the door. No one was there. She waved her hand back and forth in Bota's face. "Something wrong? Are you seeing things?" Rachel looked around again. "Let's go," Rachel said, seeing that Bota was done eathing his food. "We got alot of ground to cover..." She suddenly felt as though someone was watching her every move...

Gaby
06-20-2007, 11:52 PM
OOC: Yay, thankchoo!

IC:

Bota got up, feeling someone breathing behind him. He quickly turned around, yet saw no one. He shook his head, now starting to feel nervous as he walked towards Rachel.

"Rachel... I have the weirdest feeling... that we're not alone... and I know we aren't alone at the moment, but you get my point..."

----

"That's right sir... I've found Numbers five, three and eight... shall I go for them now?"

A woman, looking to be around her... late twenties was talking through her cellphone, sitting at a table as she looked at Rachel, Bota and Lycos. She was wearing a purple tank top, navy blue jeans and sandals. Around her neck was a necklace and three Pokeballs hanging at the end of the necklace. They were in their shrunk form, so they didn't weigh too much.

"Okay sir... I'll follow your orders exactly... Shiki, signing off..."

She closed her cellphone and put it in her pocket, standing up as she left the money. She waited for Bota and the rest to come out, hoping they still hadn't noticed her.

"Number five... you are going to be my first target..."

"Bota Mirahashi..."