PDA

View Full Version : What is PKRS?

Legacy
06-09-2007, 06:05 AM
I was breeding my Totodile with a Ditto.I had 4 eggs for some reason they all said PKRS on them.This is my 1st time seeing that.When they all hatched 3 of the totodile were shiny.Now every egg that i get from Ditto has PKRS.Can someone please explain what that is?

Kairyu
06-09-2007, 06:14 AM
PKRS is a virus that infects one of your Pokemon on your team and will spread to all your Pokemon on your team eventally.

This rare virus will increase the earnings of EV you gain from defeating a foe. This is like the Macho Brace, but it will not decrease your speed at all.

Be carful; this virus will disappear if you get a stat condition such as burn, paralysis, poison, and sleep or if the pokemon is out of a box for 24 hours.

DragoniteMistress
06-09-2007, 06:49 AM
PKRS is a virus that infects one of your Pokemon on your team and will spread to all your Pokemon on your team eventally.

This rare virus will increase the earnings of EV you gain from defeating a foe. This is like the Macho Brace, but it will not decrease your speed at all.

Be carful; this virus will disappear if you get a stat condition such as burn, paralysis, poison, and sleep or if the pokemon is out of a box for 24 hours.

3 days actually, not 24 hours.

Your game seems glitched, if 3 of those Totodile were shiny and you had eggs with PokeRUS.

Sceptile
06-09-2007, 12:18 PM
3 days actually, not 24 hours.

Your game seems glitched, if 3 of those Totodile were shiny and you had eggs with PokeRUS.

Yup, especially since I'm pretty sure eggs can't get PKRS... Can they?

Darkria111
06-09-2007, 12:22 PM
I never thought eggs could get POKERUS. I don't even know how to get it though:oops:

Sceptile
06-09-2007, 12:25 PM
I never thought eggs could get POKERUS. I don't even know how to get it though:oops:

They can't says my friend. And if three of the Totodiles were shiny, somethings wrong. 99.9% sure.