PDA

View Full Version : Porgyon-Z and Ampharos?

Ketchup
06-09-2007, 02:11 PM
Two Pokemon I plan to raise. I'm receiving the Porygon shortly, and it has farly good IVs. From what I understand, it is a Modest-nature, with a Mischievous Personality trait. Now, obviously, this Pokemon would make a good Sweeper, perhaps, if I raise it in Special Attack and Speed. Now, what about a Moveset and Hold item? I'm afraid I haven't done enough research to make that judgement.

About Ampharos, it's still up for discussion. I haven't physically hatched the Egg yet, but I plan to breed some more Mareeps afterward to find exactly what I'm looking for, IVs, Egg Moves, etc, as soon as I find out what exactly I am looking for.

So, any suggestions?

The Maple Syrup Baptist
06-09-2007, 02:22 PM
Two Pokemon I plan to raise. I'm receiving the Porygon shortly, and it has farly good IVs. From what I understand, it is a Modest-nature, with a Mischievous Personality trait. Now, obviously, this Pokemon would make a good Sweeper, perhaps, if I raise it in Special Attack and Speed. Now, what about a Moveset and Hold item? I'm afraid I haven't done enough research to make that judgement.

About Ampharos, it's still up for discussion. I haven't physically hatched the Egg yet, but I plan to breed some more Mareeps afterward to find exactly what I'm looking for, IVs, Egg Moves, etc, as soon as I find out what exactly I am looking for.

So, any suggestions?

For Amphy, go with Modest and 252 Sp. Atk. Maybe split the rest like this: 156 Def, 100 Sp. Def. Here's a set:

- Thunderbolt
- Power Jem
- Signal Beam
- Focus Blast

For Mr. Z, try this:

252 Sp. Atk, 252 Spd
Choice Scarf Held
- Tri Attack
- Dark Pulse/Psychic
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt

Gegi
06-09-2007, 05:10 PM
For porygonZ this is what I got

Ability:Adaptability
Nature:Modest or Timid
Tri attack (Adaptiablitly makes it almost the strength of hyper beam)
Thunderbolt
Ice beam/Shadow ball
Nasty plot

that is a decent sweeping PorygonZ if I say so my self

And Amphorost I agree 100% with the cause it can cover alot of stuff even though it is slow