PDA

View Full Version : wayward cave

celebi
06-09-2007, 03:43 PM
Where is this cave and to get gible is there like a specific place like we had for bagon.

The Maple Syrup Baptist
06-09-2007, 03:48 PM
Where is this cave and to get gible is there like a specific place like we had for bagon.

The Basement Floor 1. It's under the bike road. Literally. It's hidden, so you'll have to run into the wall directly under it and around it to find the secret entrance. I think you need Strength and maybe Rock Smash, so be warned.

celebi
06-09-2007, 03:56 PM
Which was the closest fly location there? couldn't learn the map yet. and what's the closest fly place for the girl who takes shards.

Cybernetic Ghost
06-09-2007, 04:21 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=FUvMs316i1U

^ Gible's cave.

VictoryBonsai
06-09-2007, 06:18 PM

Yes, there IS a special place for Gible. This cave is under Cycling Road, you have to have Cut to cut a tree and enter the cave. But Gible is not in that cave! Under the road near the tree to cut to get to Wayward cave, in the middle, go straight forward and you should be in a cave.
Hope I helped!

Hiyaiba
06-09-2007, 08:25 PM
In the Poke'dex, it says that Gible is a land shark, and i remember from lilo and stitch that gantu is a land shark (or so they say), so I named my gible Big Dummy:biggrin: