PDA

View Full Version : I...need....help!!!!!!!!!!

Tsunami
06-09-2007, 03:47 PM
Ohay I have heard there is a way to evolve pokemon pokemon that need trading using the GTS but with out trading can someone tell me how

The Maple Syrup Baptist
06-09-2007, 03:49 PM
Ohay I have heard there is a way to evolve pokemon pokemon that need trading using the GTS but with out trading can someone tell me how

Hmmm... I've not heard of this... The trust system I guess?

mjb4991
06-09-2007, 03:50 PM
I tried it. It doesn't work.

Tsunami
06-09-2007, 03:52 PM
I tried it. It doesn't work.
I have seen videos I just dont remember >.<

Drift
06-09-2007, 03:52 PM
I've tried this method and it hasn't worked for me. It's partially based on luck, as it doesn't always work. Here's how to do it:
- Go to the GTS.
- Put the Pokemon you want to evolve up for offer. To be safe, ask for something ridiculous... For example, a Lv. 100 Dialga/Palkia, or even a Lv. 100 Bidoof. Whatever works.
- Once it's up for trade, leave the GTS.
- Go back into the GTS. (I've heard you have to wait hours, while others claim you only have to wait a few seconds, which is why this is an unreliable tactic.)
- Take out your Pokemon.
- And supposedly your Pokemon would have evolved/will evolve once you take it out.
It does make sense since your Pokemon actually leaves your game, but I tried it with my Dusclops with a Reaper Cloth attached and it didn't work...
So, try it, I guess. But it's not guaranteed.

Drift
06-09-2007, 03:55 PM
Oh, and another thing...
I came up with a safe way to trade with someone in order to evolve your Pokemon because this GTS method didn't work for me.
All you have to do is trade with someone with the same Pokemon. That way, if they do end up taking it for some stupid reason, you'll still have the same Pokemon. It may not be yours, but it will be the same Pokemon.
It's a great method since some evolution items are irreplaceable.
For example:
Trade a Dusclops w/ Reaper Cloth with someone's Dusknoir then trade back.
Or...
Trade a Dusclops w/ Reaper Cloth with someone's Dusclops w/ Reaper Cloth and trade back.
Hope that helps. :wink: