PDA

View Full Version : President

Ash & Kyogre
10-23-2004, 02:04 AM
I don't know if this has been posted, but who do you like best for President and why?

Alakazam
10-23-2004, 02:22 AM
I think that John F. Kerry would make a better president, because I believe that he is more honest than Bush, and wouldn't rush to war senselessly.

Ierdar
10-23-2004, 04:02 AM
I agree with Zam, basicly same reasons I like Kerry more than Bush. Though, I'm not too fond of either one. =\

VOTE PACMAN =X

DancinPurpleNinetales
10-23-2004, 04:55 AM
they both suck but kerry is better because he is more understanding than dumb ass bush. i hate bush! ugh

Alakazam
10-23-2004, 02:52 PM
Yeah, though Kerry would make a better pres...he's not much better. >_<

Kenny_C.002
10-23-2004, 05:28 PM
In the case of presidency and prime minstercy (Canada), essentially you're picking the lesser of two evils all the time...

Ash & Kyogre
10-23-2004, 06:33 PM
I'm in favor of President Bush.

The Elite Ygseto
10-30-2004, 05:16 AM
Ehh... ya'll don't know what your talking about Bush is the better. What i really hate is when people vote for Kerry or Nader because they hate Bush. If you feel this why are you even voteing?

That to me is very immature and uncivillized.

Ash & Kyogre
10-30-2004, 11:49 AM
Ehh... ya'll don't know what your talking about Bush is the better. What i really hate is when people vote for Kerry or Nader because they hate Bush. If you feel this why are you even voteing?

I hate John Kerry, but that isn't why I'm voting for George W. Bush. There are many other reasons.

Matthew
10-31-2004, 01:41 AM
I hate John Kerry, but that isn't why I'm voting for George W. Bush. There are many other reasons.

Yet you don't post them... making your posts sensless and stupid :dazed:

Heh... I would vote for Bush because of my affiliation to the REpublican Party. I feel that I share many of the same veiws as that party, like I am against abortion, and gay marriages and the such.

Alakazam
10-31-2004, 11:17 AM

I know what you mean ygseto, a vote based on hatred really isn't a vote. Instead of the ballot reading "John F. Kerry" it may as well read "anyone but George W. Bush". Though I do understand the concept of voting for another candidate to get Bush out of office, it must be terrible to not have anyone to stand behind.

Ash & Kyogre
10-31-2004, 11:18 AM
Yet you don't post them... making your posts sensless and stupid :dazed:

Heh... I would vote for Bush because of my affiliation to the REpublican Party. I feel that I share many of the same veiws as that party, like I am against abortion, and gay marriages and the such.
I was just replying to him, you need a little nappy-nap.
Some of the reasons I like Bush better are:
He's againt gay marriage,
He's against abortion,
He's a Republican, and
He's a Christian.
Happy now?

Thanatos
10-31-2004, 12:10 PM
I don't wish to start an argument...but what's so wrong with gay marriage and abortion...

Maybe I'm not religiously in tune. Or perhaps I'm more of an impartial spectator, since I don't live in America.

Alakazam
10-31-2004, 12:17 PM
He's against abortion,
He's a Republican, and
He's a Christian.
Happy now?

Kerry is also a Christian :wink:

Seven
10-31-2004, 07:15 PM
He's against abortion,
He's a Republican, and
He's a Christian.
Happy now?

I know I shouldn't bother but...errr..., how does being against abortion, being against gaymarriage, being a republican and being a crhistian make you a good leader o_O;;. Aside from the fact that I completely disagree with all those views, uhm, all those subjects are insignificant...

Ash & Kyogre
10-31-2004, 07:24 PM
Kerry is also a Christian :wink:
He claims he's a Catholic, but he's not even good at that.
I don't wish to start an argument...but what's so wrong with gay marriage and abortion...

Maybe I'm not religiously in tune. Or perhaps I'm more of an impartial spectator, since I don't live in America.
GAY MARRIAGE: The Bible states that it is an abomination.

ABORTION: What's right about it? It's murdering tiny infants, and the Bible says: "Thou shalt not kill".

Alakazam
10-31-2004, 07:34 PM
I know I shouldn't bother but...errr..., how does being against abortion, being against gaymarriage, being a republican and being a crhistian make you a good leader o_O;;. Aside from the fact that I completely disagree with all those views, uhm, all those subjects are insignificant...

Though I concur with you, he's entitled to his opinion. Maybe those issues are of top priority to him :ermm:

He claims he's a Catholic, but he's not even good at that.

I disagree, but I'm not going to argue about it.

Seven
10-31-2004, 07:54 PM
GAY MARRIAGE: The Bible states that it is an abomination.

ABORTION: What's right about it? It's murdering tiny infants, and the Bible says: "Thou shalt not kill".

XD "Thou shalt not kill", and you're pro-Bush? lmao XD hilarious. typical. ha ha ha. kinda sad really, but hey, you're entitled to that opinion 8-|.

Anywayzzzzz...is everyone a christian? NO. So...what the hell are you talking about. Don't base laws on religion. Period.

Oh, and make no mistake, I have zero tolerance for the gaymarriage opinion, 'cus in my eyes, it's the same as pure black/white racism. And that, my friends, is wrong liek cuhraaazy. So heh.

Ash & Kyogre
10-31-2004, 07:59 PM
Though I concur with you, he's entitled to his opinion. Maybe those issues are of top priority to him :ermm:
If you're a Christian, they should be top priority to you. How's abouts we end dis conversation?

Alakazam
10-31-2004, 08:02 PM
If you're a Christian, they should be top priority to you. How's abouts we end dis conversation?

Uh...no. Why should they be? Though they are important, the economy and foreign policy is much more important to me. Please don't tell me what I should think is important! :mad:

End this conversation? It's up to you, but why would you start a thread on who should be president without wanting to discuss it? :ermm:

Seven> Yeah, I agree with you on gay marriage. It's a civil rights issue, plain and simple.

DancinPurpleNinetales
10-31-2004, 08:07 PM

totaly argreed! it should be based on what he should do for the land not what he wont do. and hey who wants to live out of a book(bible) if u wont let other people boss u around why let a book? and that book isnt even a direct translation, learn aramaic(sp?) and read it directly. sry to offend. but i am a very spritual just not religous, dogma makes me gag. and this is america people! the land of the free! lets let it be free.....pa-lease! :pray: let kerry win, let kerry win, he gets america let kerry win, he wont kill all our forest, let kerry win, poor people count too, let kerry win :pray: :tongue:

JohtoTrainer
10-31-2004, 08:08 PM
There's alot of things wrong with abortion it's MURDER. The only way I would allow abortion is through incest and that's only because the baby's health is at risk. And if you're raped, there are plenty of couples that can't have babies and would love to adopt your child.

Ash & Kyogre
10-31-2004, 08:18 PM
There's alot of things wrong with abortion it's MURDER. The only way I would allow abortion is through incest and that's only because the baby's health is at risk. And if you're raped, there are plenty of couples that can't have babies and would love to adopt your child.
I completely agree w/ you. If you don't want the baby, then there are plenty of family's that would want it.

Uh...no. Why should they be? Though they are important, the economy and foreign policy is much more important to me. Please don't tell me what I should think is important! Sorry, you don't have to think that if you don't want to.

End this conversation? It's up to you, but why would you start a thread on who should be president without wanting to discuss it? Nevermind. Hey, I just flip-flopped. I guess I'm like John Kerry! Hahaha.

Seven> Yeah, I agree with you on gay marriage. It's a civil rights issue, plain and simple.Marriage is the union between a man and a woman, God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve! :biggrin:
^^^Answers are in the quote.^^^

JohtoTrainer
10-31-2004, 08:21 PM
Uh, Ash & Kyogre, I'm all with you on the bible thing, but u shouldn't bring it up here in these debates because Zam and Seven will burn you up if you do.

Seven
10-31-2004, 08:25 PM
Sorry, you don't have to think that if you don't want to. Sure you don't have to. But honestly...do you think it's more important to make gays unhappy than to make peace in the world o_O. As in gaymarriage/foreign policy? x_x. Honestly. O_O.

Marriage is the union between a man and a woman, God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve! . Uhm, I'm not a christian o_O;; God didn't create anyone, that's not what I believe anyways.

Marriage is the union between two people of legal age who love each other. What's wrong with you people...just because some book says so, you'd rather spread hate than love...? I just, HONESTLY, don't understand at that ALL.

Ash & Kyogre
10-31-2004, 08:27 PM

I believe that you should vote, but I also believe that you shouldn't vote for one just because you hate the other.

Uh, Ash & Kyogre, I'm all with you on the bible thing, but u shouldn't bring it up here in these debates because Zam and Seven will burn you up if you do.
Oh well. :smile: BTW, you can just call me A&K if you want. :wink: :smile:

Sutiivun
10-31-2004, 08:29 PM
Yeah, don't base everything around religion, because otehr people's views maybe aren't.

And I am in favor with George W. Bush, but I truly hate politics. I hate people that vote Republican just because they are Republican and vice versa with Democrats. Democrats are holding up signs saying "War Monger" next to a picture of George W. Bush, and Republicans saying he is only protecting our country. But if the person was a Democrat, the Republicans would the ones holding up a sign with "War Monger" next to the presidents head and the Democrats would be saying he is only protecting our country. People should vote on what's right, not what they're told to. :rolleyes:

Ash & Kyogre
10-31-2004, 08:37 PM
Yeah, don't base everything around religion, because otehr people's views maybe aren't.

And I am in favor with George W. Bush, but I truly hate politics. I hate people that vote Republican just because they are Republican and vice versa with Democrats. Democrats are holding up signs saying "War Monger" next to a picture of George W. Bush, and Republicans saying he is only protecting our country. But if the person was a Democrat, the Republicans would the ones holding up a sign with "War Monger" next to the presidents head and the Democrats would be saying he is only protecting our country. People should vote on what's right, not what they're told to. :rolleyes:
Fine then I won't. I also like GWB because he isn't so against guns like John Kerry(he's voted against the 2nd Ammendment and he's voted to tax gun owners). GWB doesn't always vote to raise taxes like some. Plus, GWB isn't ugly!!!!!!! :biggrin:

Sutiivun
10-31-2004, 08:40 PM
Lol, it's not an order, just sometimes people will take offense to it.

And I don't take account on people's looks, because I'm not Mr. Handsome. :P But we all have our personal views, and I don't want to change anyones. ^_^

Ash & Kyogre
10-31-2004, 08:43 PM
Lol, it's not an order, just sometimes people will take offense to it.

And I don't take account on people's looks, because I'm not Mr. Handsome. :P But we all have our personal views, and I don't want to change anyones. ^_^
Ok, lol. I'm not either, but still... There's this one gay guy I my school and he said that one of the reasons he likes Kerry better is because he's so stylish (stywish!)

Seven
10-31-2004, 08:43 PM
Fine then I won't. I also like GWB because he isn't so against guns like John Kerry(he's voted against the 2nd Ammendment and he's voted to tax gun owners). GWB doesn't always vote to raise taxes like some. Plus, GWB isn't ugly!!!!!!! :biggrin:

Bush raises taxes for the poor, and lowers them for the rich. wtf o_O.

Guns are not meant for regular people...There'd be a lot less deaths if gins were to become resticted to only certain people. 2nd ammendment is outdated...
Where I live, almost no civilians own a gun, and it works just great.

and oh, you're right, Bush is so hot, he's like, WOW, *drool*. NO wonder he's against gaymarriage, I bet he has to literally hit the guys off of him. [/sarcasm]

oh and btw, altough I may seem like a bitter female dog now, I'm a nice person really XD. *hugs all offended people*

Ash & Kyogre
10-31-2004, 08:47 PM

Guns are not meant for regular people...There'd be a lot less deaths if gins were to become resticted to only certain people. 2nd ammendment is outdated...

and oh, you're right, Bush is so hot, he's like, WOW, *drool*. NO wonder he's against gaymarriage, I bet he has to literally hit the guys off of him. [/sarcasm]

oh and btw, altough I may seem like a bitter female dog now, I'm a nice person really XD. *hugs all offended people*
1. Not all true.
2. I think people should be allowed to have guns to go hunting, maybe start a gun safety class. :P
3. Lol, I didn't say he's hot, I just said he isn't ugly like Kerry. :tongue: BTW, there are some teenage girls at my school who call Bush hot and say that they are going to kill Laura Bush so that they can marry him. Hey, if it was Clinton, they wouldn't have to kill Hilary! :tongue:
4. Extremely inappropriate content

Alakazam
10-31-2004, 10:50 PM
Marriage is the union between a man and a woman, God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve!

That's your opinion, but there are many ways to interpret the Bible, and no one interpretation is superior or more accurate than any other. This is a country consisting of people of many creeds. You can't just submit all American's to Christian beliefs, especially when it creates second-class citizens.

Kerry has said that he isn't going to raise taxes on anyone earning earning less than $200,000 per year. And guns? The less weapons around, the safer we'll be. :wink:

There's this one gay guy I my school and he said that one of the reasons he likes Kerry better is because [I]he's so stylish (stywish!)

So? A candidates integrity isn't lessened by one person's foolish reasons. You just said yourself that one of your reasons for supporting Bush is because "GWB isn't ugly!!!!!! :biggrin:" I find that to be very hypocritical.

1. Not all true. Oh really? I disagree.
2. I think people should be allowed to have guns to go hunting, maybe start a gun safety class. :P Sure they should, but we still need gun control to do our best to keep weapons out of the hands or criminals and children
3. Lol, I didn't say he's hot, I just said he isn't ugly like Kerry. :tongue: BTW, there are some teenage girls at my school who call Bush hot and say that they are going to kill Laura Bush so that they can marry him. Hey, if it was Clinton, they wouldn't have to kill Hilary! :tongue: So, lemme make sure I get this: One of the qualities you think are important in a leader are looks? That just doesn't make any sense whatsoever. They're competing to be president, not a model. :sick:
4. extremely inappropriate content

You're last comment was not funny and completely inappropriate, kidding or not. :susp: :naughty: For those confused, this was in reference to the deleted portion of the post

Kenny_C.002
11-01-2004, 01:52 AM
2. I think people should be allowed to have guns to go hunting, maybe start a gun safety class. :P

Michael Moore actually documented that GUN CONTROL INCREASES THE SAFETY OF THE AREA IN WHICH IT IS ENFORCED. Remember that gun control doesn't mean that nobody's gonna have a gun. It's just to make sure the guns don't run amock.

Alakazam
11-01-2004, 02:20 AM
Michael Moore actually documented that GUN CONTROL INCREASES THE SAFETY OF THE AREA IN WHICH IT IS ENFORCED. Remember that gun control doesn't mean that nobody's gonna have a gun. It's just to make sure the guns don't run amock.

Right. That's a very common misconception among gun owners in the US.

DancinPurpleNinetales
11-01-2004, 04:44 AM

lol i love u! u totaly reek of awesomeness! :hugs: and i so love what u said about spreading hate instead of love. that was u rite? god u rock hahah...did i make u uncomfortable?lol :oops:

Thanatos
11-01-2004, 06:07 AM
Uhh...murder isn't so high over here in Australia, mainly because guns are not allowed. There are a lot of psychos out there, do you sleep better holding onto a gun...knowing there are others out there with guns?

All this christian talk, makes me think just how "free" America is! What about all the buddhists, hindus, muslims, and various other religions who don't believe the world revolves around a christian god. :rolleyes:

Abortion...well, this is without a doubt a very touchy subject. I believe that abortions should be allowed for such things as incest, and more importantly disability. If the parents can not handle having a disabled child, then they should be allowed to abort. Another touchy one is teenage abortion. If the teens are stupid enough to not use protection then maybe they should have the baby, or put it up for adoption. Teens don't the funds for a child. Another one is rape victims, someone who didn't concent to sexual behaviour doesn't diserve to have the child of someone that hurt them.

The entire looks argument has to stop. Who cares, as long as the job is well done.

The war in Iraq is another reason Bush should not win the election. Until they have proof, they should stop killing the innocents. Sure, once a whole city is bombed no-one seems to care, but when ONE american soldier is captured and killed, everyone seems to worry.

I'm sorry to bush enthusiasts, but he has made some truly stupid decisions and statements. Anyone see the Sovereignty speech? He thought that it was a Sovereign entity :rolleyes: You can tell the speechwriters are just standing there going "Read from the speech!!"

That's my opinion. If I were american, I would not vote for bush. What I wish would happen is if the minority got into office. Instead of the normal middle age caucasion man, perhaps a African American, or a Women, or a buddhist, or perhaps even a Afican American Women who is a Buddhist! That'd be a change of pace.

JohtoTrainer
11-01-2004, 08:15 PM
You, know what, all you Kerry supporters are really annoying me wth the "Bush is so stupid arugment" well, guess what? Bush's IQ is actually about 10 points higher than Kerry's. ALso, Bush graduated from Yale, along with HARVARD Bussiness School. So you petty little argument of Bush being ignorant is worthless.

DancinPurpleNinetales
11-01-2004, 08:20 PM
You, know what, all you Kerry supporters are really annoying me wth the "Bush is so stupid arugment" well, guess what? Bush's IQ is actually about 10 points higher than Kerry's. ALso, Bush graduated from Yale, along with HARVARD Bussiness School. So you petty little argument of Bush being ignorant is worthless.

book smart aint the only or smart or the most important smart in that case :tongue:

Alakazam
11-01-2004, 08:34 PM

I apologize for all of us Kerry supporters annoying you, JT. How about I explain exactly why I/we believe that he's incompent, to hopefully ease your state of annoyance.

I'm glad you brought that up, JT. You see, IQ has long been a controversial measurement of one's mental capacity. In other words, it's pretty much a test of mental potential. I judge Bush'd intelect from his words and his actions, not soley based on his Intellience Quotient. He decided to grant himself and his administration beyond the extent of the law, drove the economy into turmoil, spent more money than any president in 50 years, and spews hateful propaganda.

It is true that he graduated for Harvard and Yale, though I very much doubt that he was admitted on his own merits. When your father is George H. W. Bush, there's nothing money can't buy. Not to mention the fact that Bush has done almost nothing to show for the degrees he's earned. His father got him onto the executive boards of various companies throughout his early career, and he drove every single one of them into the ground.

So, in short, my argument that Bush is an ignorant fool isn't little, petty, or worthless.

Nymphetamine
11-01-2004, 09:52 PM
simply read my sig :biggrin:

JohtoTrainer
11-01-2004, 10:00 PM
Even if he didn't get in on his own merits (which you still have to have straight A's to get into Harvard even if you pay for it) He still graduated, which atleast means something. And Kerry is not exactly great with words either :confused:

Ierdar
11-01-2004, 10:07 PM
You're right, Kerry isn't much better.

And know what JT? I'm sick and tired of people saying how morally great Bush is. BULL ****!

How's this for morals, going into a contry and taking their oil? Great morals, huh?

Or this? Goes in and kills thousands of innocent people? How wonderful are those morals?

And we're trying to set up a better government and all that crap? How about this, taking their only means of economics and damning them to an economic depression?

Oh, btw, Bush, have you forgotten about Bin Ladin? Here's a hint where to find him...HE'S NOT IN IRAQ!

Well...guess you know who I'm for...Go Kerry? =P

JohtoTrainer
11-01-2004, 10:59 PM
Ierdar, if we were taking more oil from them then we always have, then why are our gas prices at their highest?

Ierdar
11-01-2004, 11:01 PM
lol, I honestly can't asnwer that. =\ But, then again, should have been more prepared for that.

Well, here's my guess, because o_o I know, not much to back that up. =P but think of it from the market's point of view, basicly free oil, sell for more, make more. =\ Just my theory.

VenusaurTrainer
11-01-2004, 11:09 PM
Well of coarse Bush spent loads of money we had to rebuild after 9/11 and now rebuilding Iraq. Oh and why the hell would you want a flip flopper for prez.

Alakazam
11-01-2004, 11:11 PM
Even if he didn't get in on his own merits (which you still have to have straight A's to get into Harvard even if you pay for it not if your father is the George H. W. Bush you don't. Even Harvard and Yale would let him in for enough money, which Father most definately has to burn) He still graduated, which atleast means something. And Kerry is not exactly great with words either :confused:

Sure, his graduation does mean something, but it by no means means that he's a genius. Kerry graduated from Yale as well. Most politicians are prestigious college grads; it doesn't make him smarter than anyone else in Washington.

Kerry's pretty good with words, and if you want to compare them, he's much better with the English language than GWB. There's no contest there.

Well of coarse Bush spent loads of money we had to rebuild after 9/11 and now rebuilding Iraq. Oh and why the hell would you want a flip flopper for prez.

Well, for startes "rebuilding Iraq" should never have been a priority for this country. There was no need to invade, which is one of the main reasons that I would never vote for Bush.

"why the hell would you want a flip flopper for prez?" Better to have a prez that thinks before making huge decisions, rather than going to war under fals pretences.

VenusaurTrainer
11-01-2004, 11:17 PM
Just think if Iraq did have weapons of mass descrution and we didn't invade. Later on Iraq could attack the U.S.

Alakazam
11-01-2004, 11:21 PM
Just think if Iraq did have weapons of mass descrution and we didn't invade. Later on Iraq could attack the U.S.

Right, but here's the thing: Head of the UN Weapons Inspection Team Hnas Blix filed his report confirming that Iraq had no WMDs. Later, Bush sent out his own man (a close friend of his family - his name escapes me at the moment) with the CIA to do another search. He came to the same conclusion the Blix did.

That's why I think that they would have invaded whether or not they ofund evidence of WMDs or not, IMO they invented the intel or warped a report to come out in their favor.

It's been proven that he didn't have them. We can play "what if" all day, but I don't believe that he was a threat.

Not only that, but there are at least a dozen other countries who actually are a threat to us, including North Korea. So that whole "he was a threat" argument is meaningless in my eyes. There were much bigger threats out there than Saddam.

Kenny_C.002
11-02-2004, 12:10 AM
the Bible says: "Thou shalt not kill".

I just noticed this, but how does the many lives of the innocent people of Iraq not count in this quotation?

JohtoTrainer
11-02-2004, 12:00 PM
Zam, President Bush passed his entrance test to Yale with flying colors with a score of 1062. Even though he was a C student(still good at Yale lol) at Yale atleast he got into it on the first try unlike Kerry, who failed the entrance test with 1011 (considerably LOW score) he had to wait until 1962 to finnaly get into Yale.

Alakazam
11-02-2004, 01:07 PM
Zam, President Bush passed his entrance test to Yale with flying colors with a score of 1062. Even though he was a C student(still good at Yale lol) at Yale atleast he got into it on the first try unlike Kerry, who failed the entrance test with 1011 (considerably LOW score) he had to wait until 1962 to finnaly get into Yale.

Okay...and your point is what? Like I've said you can't wave around the college he went to as your only reason for thinking that he's a smart man. Well...you can, but it doesn't make much sense.

JohtoTrainer
11-02-2004, 01:41 PM
Not saying he's a smart man, cause he has done some pretty stupid things, just saying he's smarter than Kerry.

Alakazam
11-02-2004, 04:19 PM
Not saying he's a smart man, cause he has done some pretty stupid things, just saying he's smarter than Kerry.

Why do you think he's smarter than Kerry? I find plenty of reason to believe the opposite.

Ash & Kyogre
11-02-2004, 08:27 PM
You guys can reply to this, but it will be a waste of time, for I'm no longer talking in this thread as of this post, because the bottom line is that Sen. John Kerry is a liar who will do anything to get people to vote for him, and some people are so simple they actually believe his lies and George W. Bush is a good man who deserves to be President for four more years.

The entire looks argument has to stop. Who cares, as long as the job is well done.

You guys need to take a chill pill, I was just joking.

I just noticed this, but how does the many lives of the innocent people of Iraq not count in this quotation?

The people in Iraq are protecting their country. Anyways, it's thousands of people dying in Iraq, compared to millions of helpess infants being murdered here in America.

Right, but here's the thing: Head of the UN Weapons Inspection Team Hnas Blix filed his report confirming that Iraq had no WMDs. Later, Bush sent out his own man (a close friend of his family - his name escapes me at the moment) with the CIA to do another search. He came to the same conclusion the Blix did.

That's why I think that they would have invaded whether or not they ofund evidence of WMDs or not, IMO they invented the intel or warped a report to come out in their favor.

It's been proven that he didn't have them. We can play "what if" all day, but I don't believe that he was a threat.

Not only that, but there are at least a dozen other countries who actually are a threat to us, including North Korea. So that whole "he was a threat" argument is meaningless in my eyes. There were much bigger threats out there than Saddam.

May I remind you that Sen. John Kerry saw the same evidence that President George W. Bush saw and he voted to go to Iraq (before he voted against it :tongue: )?

__________________________________________________ _______________

BTW, if you're pro-Bush and you have something positive to say then you can e-mail me, IM me, or PM me to talk about Bush or Kerry.

Alakazam
11-02-2004, 10:23 PM
You guys can reply to this, but it will be a waste of time, for I'm no longer talking in this thread as of this post, because the bottom line is that Sen. John Kerry is a liar who will do anything to get people to vote for him, and some people are so simple they actually believe his lies and George W. Bush is a good man who deserves to be President for four more years.

You guys need to take a chill pill, I was just joking.

The people in Iraq are protecting their country. Anyways, it's thousands of people dying in Iraq, compared to millions of helpess infants being murdered here in America.

May I remind you that Sen. John Kerry saw the same evidence that President George W. Bush saw and he voted to go to Iraq (before he voted against it :tongue: )?

__________________________________________________ _______________

BTW, if you're pro-Bush and you have something positive to say then you can e-mail me, IM me, or PM me to talk about Bush or Kerry.

You don't have to continue posting in this thread; no one's making you. Howver I am disturbed by your lack of understanding about the current situation.

Kenny_C.002
11-03-2004, 12:21 AM

Oh....my...gosh... Tell me he didn't just say that. :eek:

It's a simple concept really: THESE ARE HAPLESS PEOPLE GETTING KILLED FOR NO REASON. KILLING ANYONE IS WRONG, LET ALONE THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT LIVES. WHAT DIFFERENCE IS IT WHEN A LIFE IS TAKEN AWAY?

I'm seriously hurt by this response, as I can't believe anyone can be so blinded or so heartless.

PokemonMaster-Chris
11-03-2004, 03:21 PM
Sen. John Kerry is called President Bush to concede presidential election. So George W. Bush is the winner :happy:

Alakazam
11-03-2004, 04:21 PM
Sen. John Kerry is called President Bush to concede presidential election. So George W. Bush is the winner :happy:

Yup, it's true. This is America's darkest hour.

Dragonair
11-03-2004, 04:41 PM
Yup, it's true. This is America's darkest hour.

Indeed now it's four more years of unnessecary war, record deficts and more poverty for America. :sad:

BlazikenInferno
11-03-2004, 05:13 PM
You people. Kerry would not have led us any better. He needs to get his priorities strait. He did everything he could to win, some of which were pretty low. And now it's over. Deal with it.

GO BUSH

we need to support our president.

Alakazam
11-03-2004, 05:20 PM
Sit back and accept tyranny, ethnocentrism, and hatred? You can, but will not.

Kerry needs to get his priotites straight, huh? Should he be just like Bush, wanting to topple foreign governments to install democracies, and starting wars for the wrong reasons? I think it's you who needs to get your priorities straight.

Dragonair
11-03-2004, 05:22 PM
He did everthing he could to win, some of which were pretty low.

There's the pot calling the kettle black.

And now it's over. Deal with it.

Yes, yes, I guess I'll have to live with it. The American electorate dug its own grave now they'll have to lie in it. Either way my country doesn't benefit if Kerry got into the White House and it certainly doesn't benefit from another four years of Bush in office. Why I care will foever remain a mystery.

BlazikenInferno
11-03-2004, 05:35 PM
nice coment Alakazam, you must talk like this a lot.

Now, Tyranny and hatred? I haven't the fogiest idea what you are talking about. Bush wishes to stop that from happening. But I admit he made mistakes. We all do. His of course were much more crucial that ours though. But you must remember that hindsight is always 20/20. We didn't know, nor did Bush, what to expect when we went into Iraq. I'm sure you have talked about the soldiers killed in Iraq. Is that what you ment by "tyranny"? There are many of them killed but did you know that there are 4000 aborted babies each day? This greatly outways the s of soldiers. And who supports abortion? Isn't that Senator Kerry?

My brother understands me, he is a soldier stationed in Iraq. And he supported his Commander and Cheif and voted Bush. He and I am also Christians, so we are against abortion.

Alakazam
11-03-2004, 05:48 PM
nice coment Alakazam, you must talk like this a lot. you mean talking intelligently? I try.

Now, Tyranny and hatred? I haven't the fogiest idea what you are talking about. Bush wishes to stop that from happening. But I admit he made mistakes. We all do. His of course were much more crucial that ours though. But you must remember that hindsight is always 20/20. We didn't know, nor did Bush, what to expect when we went into Iraq. I'm sure you have talked about the soldiers killed in Iraq. Is that what you ment by "tyranny"? There are many of them killed but did you know that there are 4000 aborted babies each day? This greatly outways the s of soldiers. And who supports abortion? Isn't that Senator Kerry?

My brother understands me, he is a soldier stationed in Iraq. And he supported his Commander and Cheif and voted Bush. He and I am also Christians, so we are against abortion.

On tyranny> No, I'm not referring to Iraq on that. Bush andhis administration have been whittling away our constitutional rights as citiznes, all in the name of battleing terrorism. The provisions outlined in the Patriot Act could easily be used against anyone, since terrorists are anyone who the government calls terrorists, and they need not present any evidence to make such a claim.

Of course we need to support our troops; which I do. However, we really need to seperate the concepts of supporting the Commander in Chief and supporting our troops. You don't have to swear fealty to Bush to support our troops.

On Iraq> Bush said that he wanted to go after Iraw the day after 9/11. He ignored intel that confirmed that Iraq had weapons, so he invented his own intel and lied to us. The war was a horrible mistake.

I am a devout Catholic, and am against abortion. However, abortion is such an insigificant issue in 2004 compared to the economy and foreign policy. Kerry is against abortion as a Catholic but doesn't want to force his religious views on the country, as Bush is so set on doing.

BlazikenInferno
11-03-2004, 06:03 PM
Yes, Kerry is not obeying God's law. He is putting people first. You should know as a Christian that God is first and formost. Abortion should be a huge issue to Christians because we are talking about lifes here! ing of babies! Which outnumbers the of troops the whole time we have been in Iraq within a week! Think on that one. If you call yourself a devoit Catholic.

I will stop now. I see there is no turning you from your beliefs. Which is sad because you are going in the wrong direction. :sad:

Seven
11-03-2004, 06:28 PM
Yes, Kerry is not obeying God's law. He is putting people first. You should know as a Christian that God is first and formost. Abortion should be a huge issue to Christians because we are talking about lifes here! ing of babies! Which outnumbers the of troops the whole time we have been in Iraq within a week! Think on that one. If you call yourself a devoit Catholic.

I will stop now. I see there is no turning you from your beliefs. Which is sad because you are going in the wrong direction. :sad:

Kerry is not being such a stupid, intolerant, dumb, and immoral peasant like yourself.
YOU CANNOT IMPOSE YOUR BELIEFS ON PEOPLE WHO DON'T BELIEVE IN THEM. SIMPLE AS THAT. Man, honestly, it's people like you that make me loath christianity.

Dragonair
11-03-2004, 06:35 PM
In addition to that at least Kerry had enough wisdom to stay out of affairs that don't concern him. Abortion is a woman's issue and a bunch of male windbags from the religious right have no right to interfere in issues that are none of their concern. How many males have gotten pregnant from rape? Zero.

Bush and his cronies are the throwbacks that destroy any social progress humanity has made over the past five decades.

BlazikenInferno
11-03-2004, 06:43 PM
*turns other cheek*

I shall say no more.

Poke the North!
11-03-2004, 06:54 PM
Yes, Kerry is not obeying God's law.
He is putting people first. You should know as a Christian that God is first and formost.
Abortion should be a huge issue to Christians because we are talking about lifes here! ing of babies! Which outnumbers the of troops the whole time we have been in Iraq within a week! Think on that one. If you call yourself a devoit Catholic.

First, not everyone is a Christian. You can't go around telling those people that the presidency should be decided based on whether they are a certain religion or not, because that is insulting every non-Christian on the planet. I don't claim to know about Christianity, but I would assume that it discourages the insulting of others. Yes, there is nothing wrong with believing in what you believe in, but that doesn't mean everyone else has to. Just because somebody's a Christian doesn't neccessary mean they'll be a good president.

Personally, I would vote for Kerry, but I can't vote. However, it is true that I favour Kerry mostly because he isn't Bush. I do not wish to criticise the American people, and I do not have anything against them, but it tends to be (This is a BIG generalisation) that when considering this sort of thing, there's not much thinking that goes on about how this will affect people who live elsewhere in the world.

Sure, Bush makes them feel safe by going on his crusades against terrorism, but to do this, he's creating crises in the Middle-East that he has handled, frankly, ineptly. Don't go asking me for what I would do because I don't know, I'm only fourteen years old and I wouldn't have a clue. Let me put it this way: I know ONE Bush supporter. That is it. And it's not just my area, outside of America support for Bush is abominably low.

That's my tuppence, anyways.

Alakazam
11-03-2004, 07:12 PM

Though abortion is a big deal, it is outweighed by many other things in our present-day world. Putting the people first...you don't want the President of the United States of America to put its people first!?

*trembles with anger* How dare you question my faith!? That is something I cannot tolerate. :susp: :mad:

Going in the wrong direction? That, as a matter of course, is a matter of opinion. I wholeheartedly disagree.

BlazikenInferno
11-03-2004, 07:52 PM
I will do no more attacking. Though I have much to point out.

All I have to say to defend myself against those of you who have told me to stop because they are not Christians I beg you would pay attention to the text. My comment was derrected toword Alakazam.

You should know as a Christian that God is first and formost.

those words, not to mention the whole post was not talking to all readers. It was talking to Alakazam.

And I opalogize Alakazam, if I offended you about your faith. I don't wish to make enemies here. Only state my views.

That is all I have to say.

Alakazam
11-03-2004, 09:12 PM
I agree with you wholeheartedly on the text you just quoted, BI. However, I also believe that the President is a leader of men. He does not exist to uphold Canon Law.

Though I put God before everything else, the job of the President doesn't always allow for that to happen, sadly.

There's no need to apoligize. You're not making an emeny of me.

BlazikenInferno
11-03-2004, 10:02 PM
Well, it seems we have reached an understanding. Which is good because I it when people don't like me for who I am.

I understand that the president can't be a full Christian leader, since this is not a full Christian nation. My dad likes to watch a show called The West Wing. In it, the president is a Catholic and wishes to lead the country as a Christian. But it is imposable to do so since this is indeed a free and democratic society. Our way off life prevents him from doing it.

In other words I agree with you.

Although our nation can't be a full Christian country it gives us the rights as citizens to worship God in any way we so choose. Therefor we as Christians are free to worship God in this nation without punishment from the goverment.

or something like that. :silly:

Jeikobu
11-03-2004, 11:19 PM
w00t! This is such an answer to prayer, it's amazing what prayer can do. It was looking like Kerry was going to win, but alot of people prayed (including me and my family), and look what happened. Praise the Lord! GO BUSH!! FOUR MORE YEARS!! FOUR MORE YEARS!!

BlazikenInferno
11-03-2004, 11:24 PM
Amen! Amen!

4 more years. :smile:

Alakazam
11-03-2004, 11:27 PM
w00t! This is such an answer to prayer, it's amazing what prayer can do. It was looking like Kerry was going to win, but alot of people prayed (including me and my family), and look what happened. Praise the Lord! GO BUSH!! FOUR MORE YEARS!! FOUR MORE YEARS!!

And, honestly, I prayed for Kerry to win. *sigh*

Dragonair
11-04-2004, 01:41 AM

Actually Bush's victory is the proof I need that God had abandoned us.

Sutiivun
11-04-2004, 01:47 AM
Only a matter of opinion Dragonair.

And I'm glad Bush won also! :D

Tamer Marco
11-04-2004, 01:50 AM
Only a matter of opinion Dragonair.

And I'm glad Bush won also! :D Good for you. I'm pissed. <_<

Matthew
11-04-2004, 05:29 AM
I am a devout Catholic, and am against abortion. However, abortion is such an insigificant issue in 2004 compared to the economy and foreign policy. Kerry is against abortion as a Catholic but doesn't want to force his religious views on the country, as Bush is so set on doing.

But don't you think it is funny that this election was pretty much decided on those moral values, like abortion, gay marriages, stem-cell redsearch, etc. I think that they may have played a larger part in the reelction of Bush, than that of the economy and foreign policy, though that is probably more important.

Basically: Moral Values decided this election.

Oh Dragonair... btoo bad there is a seperation of Church and State... so I think God had nothing to do with this :rolleyes:

Thanatos
11-04-2004, 06:08 AM
Wow, time for my two cents. :D

First off, Ash & Kyogre, could you be more insensitive to other culture?

You are saying with that post that Americans are better then Iraq people. What's the deal? Also - A lot of those "Millions" are probly from rape, or simply unwanted pregnancies.

nice coment Alakazam, you must talk like this a lot.

4000 Aborted babies...may I ask where you got that statistic. I will withdraw this statement if you show the reference. Moral Issues have no right in an election. Americans do not allow prayer in public schools, and rightfully so, no-one deserves to have to prayer to a God they don't believe in.

And Kerry not obeying God's law is partly a good thing. People usually do come first when you lead a country.

Now, I wish not to make enemies, I also am stating my views. I do not hate you for what you say, i just disagree, that is all.

Anyway, now that Bush is in, there is no point to keep the Topic open. However it is a Mods choice of course.

Well, now that Bush it back in maybe more of Australia's people can be sacrificed for an American war, HAZZAH! :dazed:

Alakazam
11-04-2004, 10:34 AM
But don't you think it is funny that this election was pretty much decided on those moral values, like abortion, gay marriages, stem-cell redsearch, etc. I think that they may have played a larger part in the reelction of Bush, than that of the economy and foreign policy, though that is probably more important.

Basically: Moral Values decided this election.

Oh Dragonair... btoo bad there is a seperation of Church and State... so I think God had nothing to do with this :rolleyes:

Yes, it's funny and pathetic. IMO, the economy and foreign affairs are MUCH more important and pressing issues that abortion and gay marriage...

Dragonair
11-04-2004, 02:19 PM

Tell that to Bush, who's been quoted that he believes God picked him for the job
:rolleyes:

Poke the North!
11-04-2004, 03:07 PM
But I admit he made mistakes. We all do. His of course were much more crucial that ours though.

Which is exactly the thing - as a President of a country whose actions will often affect other parts of the world, you can't afford to make mistakes, especially not ones as big as the Iraq Screw-Up, where Bush solved a not-all-that-pressing problem on dubious evidence and created a whole load more of very pressing problems. I can't believe people can view the whole thing as a success, to be honest. Yeah, sure, Saddam's gone, and that IS a good thing, but Iraqi life has not exactly gotten much better, and now non-Iraqis are being drawn into it too. I'm not saying I want all the Iraqis to be expended for the non-Iraqis, but the problems are reaching out all over the world rather than in just one area.

Matthew
11-05-2004, 12:40 AM
Tell that to Bush, who's been quoted that he believes God picked him for the job
:rolleyes:

Though there is a seperation of church and state, that doesn't stop presidents from expressing their religous veiws.... though what I am saying is that you can't say that God has abandoned us seeing as we chose Bush as president... not God... and I don't feel it right that Bush should be saying that God chose him, but that ain't gonna stop him.