PDA

View Full Version : I am creating a pokemon game. All new pokemon and items etc. are looked at!

scorchio1158
03-12-2004, 08:49 PM
I am thinking for GBA! :dance: :clap: :boohoo: :whistle: :think: :wall: :mrgreen: :lol:

Tamer Marco
03-12-2004, 09:16 PM
Please tell me you are not doing that. You know that can get you in juvie.

scorchio1158
03-12-2004, 09:34 PM
I`m not but I want ideas.

Alakazam
03-12-2004, 09:59 PM
So...you must be an expert programmer fluent in multiple languages, as well as having major connections with Game Freak and Nintendo, huh? :rolleyes:

This is SPAM. :naughty:

scorchio1158
03-12-2004, 10:32 PM
I am going to send Nintendo a letter with ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted:

Alakazam
03-12-2004, 11:10 PM
Go ahead; there's nothing wrong with that. Just don't make threads about nonexistant projects; it's just pointless. :wink:

Zenaku
03-12-2004, 11:32 PM
Er, not really sure, but does this have anything to do with the game im making? Look, its not my fault if people dont like your ideas; just suggest a few more, and make sure you know the plot, thats all. The plot you came up with was great and all, but i want you to be part of a dark team, rather than fighting one...

Besides, it could take years to create a GBA game, since it takes up to two or three years for a Team of 10 or more experened programmers to create one. It even takes weeks maybe even months to learn how to edit games; trust me, the tuturials on game editing are long and boring. In the end i ended up teaching myself, due to trial and error. If you want to make a game nonetheless, try using the program i mentioned in my thread.

Alakazam
03-12-2004, 11:40 PM
I was wondering the same thing after seeing your thread...yeah, making a game is not an easy task. I've tried it before...not only do you need to know A LOT about programming, but you've got to be good at plot, game mechanics, music, etc. *dark memories of Zam's unfinished RM2K RPG come to mind*

Maybe you'd do best to write a fanfic, Scorchio.

Zenaku
03-12-2004, 11:48 PM
I was wondering the same thing after seeing your thread...yeah, making a game is not an easy task. I've tried it before...not only do you need to know A LOT about programming, but you've got to be good at plot, game mechanics, music, etc. *dark memories of Zam's unfinished RM2K RPG come to mind*

Maybe you'd do best to write a fanfic, Scorchio.
You used RM2K? I think RM2K3 is better, but thats only opinion based... Im currently adding the ability to choose from 5 Male Characters, and 3 Female characters to play as in the game... Bah, shouldnt really talk about it here... ¬¬

Alakazam
03-12-2004, 11:51 PM
Well...I don't have RM2K3. How did you...wait, you shouldn't answer that in this thread :shhh:

*PM me about it :wink: *

scorchio1158
03-12-2004, 11:55 PM
Dark Absol, I was doing this to get ideas for your game. I have one question:Why are you making it for a computer? :biggrin: :cool: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Zenaku
03-12-2004, 11:59 PM
Dark Absol, I was doing this to get ideas for your game. I have one question:Why are you making it for a computer? :biggrin: :cool: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Oh, uh thanks... Why for the comp? Well because people could easily download the game, and set it up...

scorchio1158
03-13-2004, 12:16 AM
So you will use the arrow keys to move around and the A key to press A and the same with every other button on the GBA? Cool

Novecoda
03-13-2004, 01:40 AM
one way to play it on your game boy would be with a flash advanced card which are leagl but the rom is somewhut illegal. BAD ROMS :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Nm3k
03-13-2004, 02:10 PM
Hahahaha, you CAN'T make a game for GBA dude! First of all, the Pokémon franchise is owned by Nintendo, so there's only Nintendo (including Game Freak et Creatures inc.) who can do Pkmn games on the GBA.
Also, a developper alone cannot make a console game. Check out the Titus guys, there are maybe more than 10, but they still makes **** like Superman 64. :rolleyes:
Finally, you need about $10 000 for Nintendo to accept your project.
That's why he's making his game for computers. :wink:

scorchio1158
03-13-2004, 05:48 PM
OK :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :

Jirachi
03-26-2004, 10:11 PM
Well,I have a idea for a Team.Team Areo who want Rayquaza.

Blast Burn
03-29-2004, 07:07 PM
You used RM2K? I think RM2K3 is better, YOU MEAN THERE'S A THINGY THAT ALLOWS YOU TO MAKE GAMES :surprised WHERE CAN I GET 1??!! WHERE CAN I GET 1 !!??

Agent Orange
03-29-2004, 08:31 PM
You can either buy it on a disk, or download it.

Some good ones are Sphere, RM2K, RM2K3, and C++.

Ask Dark Absol for more info.

Alakazam
03-30-2004, 05:32 PM
You can either buy it on a disk, or download it.

Some good ones are Sphere, RM2K, RM2K3, and C++.

Ask Dark Absol for more info.

There should be NO talk about downloading RM2K or RM2K3; any such files are pirated programs and quite illegal :confused: :silenced: