PDA

View Full Version : Team Hufflepuff

justin6825
06-09-2007, 10:39 PM
The world is in a dark time. All of the evil teams have teamed up under the evil Lord Bitterballs. Lord Bitterballs renames this super team into Lord Bitterballs and the Evil Legion called the Ricolo Squad (LBRS). LBRS steals pokemon and rules the world unjustly. In a small house in Saffron City the Underground Alliance begins as a small group of people who are bold enough to carry out tasks against LBRS. These are small tasks at first such as spraying graffitti which is against LBRS. The group grows large as a number of people join.
The Underground Alliance chooses a leader, Bolt Fire. Bolt renames the Underground Alliance Team Hufflepuff. Team Hufflepuff begins an undeground newspaper. Bolt is discovered and executed. His younger brother, Sam Fire, takes control. The advenetures of Team Hufflepuff come on a larger scale. Will they prevail....

Post: You can make your own character and write about their adventures within Team Hufflepuff. Some people will be chosen in the Hufflepuff Alliance, which is the head people of Team Hufflepuff. Happy adventures:smile:!

Diesel 34
06-09-2007, 10:48 PM
Do you even have a sign up thread. Also the plot doesn't even look good and long. I ssuggest RPing around before making your own.

justin6825
06-09-2007, 10:51 PM
I had this idea for a while, I guess I was to eager, oh well, can't blame a guy for tryin.

Diesel 34
06-09-2007, 10:54 PM
I can't blame you for tryin. Just learn stuff first before jump and do it.

Lord Celebi
06-09-2007, 11:12 PM
Yeah. What everyone else said.

*Locked*