PDA

View Full Version : Wierdness...

The Jr Trainer
06-10-2007, 01:47 AM
Okay so for you with braces(maybe without but i have braces so idk) when you are battling or have the sound on, on yuor Ds or Sp(not sure if that works) put your front teeth up to the thin upper side of your Ds in your brain. It is so weird. Does it wrk for you or is it only my inmagination. I did this like 2 minutes ago. Again it is so wierd.

TRY IT YOURSELF!!!

-PK
06-10-2007, 01:49 AM
So what exactly do you mean?

Flan
06-10-2007, 01:52 AM
Okay so for you with braces(maybe without but i have braces so idk) when you are battling or have the sound on, on yuor Ds or Sp(not sure if that works) put your front teeth up to the thin upper side of your Ds in your brain. It is so weird. Does it wrk for you or is it only my inmagination. I did this like 2 minutes ago. Again it is so wierd.

TRY IT YOURSELF!!!

Eh, what? I have braces, so I might try it.

The Jr Trainer
06-10-2007, 01:54 AM
Like you here the niose in your body weirdness.

-PK
06-10-2007, 01:58 AM
The only thing it did to me was made my forehead hurt a little and my left arm have a tingly feeling. I don't have braces.

Flan
06-10-2007, 02:00 AM
Like you here the niose in your body weirdness.

Can you explain it to me again? I didn't exactly get it last time.
I have braces so it might work. XD

Phantom Kat
06-10-2007, 03:01 AM
Whoa really? I'll have to try this out when I get braces (maybe in three weeks).

I like anything that's strange/weird. XD

Eclipz
06-10-2007, 03:15 AM

TRY IT YOURSELF!!!

Um, why did you try this in the first place...

Tsunami
06-10-2007, 03:27 AM
Its not weird

And I know your thinking this " OMG I CAN HEAR WITH MY TEETH" well you cant. You body is vibration due to the sound. The vibrations go threw your vocal cords and make them vibrate and then its a chain reaction with no sound. Bbut your ears can still hear the sound because the sound waves are taveling everywhere so your ears pick them up

Darkria111
06-10-2007, 03:36 AM
Its not weird

And I know your thinking this " OMG I CAN HEAR WITH MY TEETH" well you cant. You body is vibration due to the sound. The vibrations go threw your vocal cords and make them vibrate and then its a chain reaction with no sound. Bbut your ears can still hear the sound because the sound waves are taveling everywhere so your ears pick them up

Right..............I think

The Jr Trainer
06-10-2007, 04:00 AM
Um, why did you try this in the first place...

I dont know so i was trying to look over my Ds to the Comp screen and then i like had my teeth on my DS my own where moments.