PDA

View Full Version : The Pokemon Frenzy!

Pikablu Pie
06-10-2007, 02:03 AM
Welcome to the Pokemon Frenzy!, where Pokemon and Trainers alike join to play with others!
---------------
Outline:
In Pokemon Frenzy!, you start with any of the Pokemon allowed at level 5, as well as $4,000 yen. What do you do after that? Look for Pokemon, fight the gym-leaders, search for legends, and more. But there is no end! Play all you please!
---------------
Starters:
Only the following Pokemon are allowed. Don't enter without one of the following as your starter!
Bulbasaur, CHarmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Pichu, Togepi, Magby, Elekid, Pidgey, Hoothoot, Starly, Caterpie, Weedle, Wurmple, Shinx, Budew
---
Items:
Welcome to the Pokemart! Some items are here all the time, while others change daily, which are inticated by a * symbol. You can also use a special Reserval function, explained later. Note that you must be near a Pokemart to buy items.
Pokeball - $200 - Used to catch a Pokemon.
Great Ball - $400 - Use to catch a Pokemon easily.
Ultra Ball - $700 - Almost always catches a weak Pokemon.
Potion - $300 - Heals a Pokemon 20 HP points.
Super Potion - $600 - Heals a Pokemon 50 HP points.
Ultra Potion - $1,000 - Heals a Pokemon 100 HP points.
Antidote - $100 - Removes Poison from a Pokemon.
Paralyz Heal - $100 - Removes Paralyze from a Pokemon.
Burn Heal - $300 - Removes a Burn from a Pokemon.
Awakening - $300 - Wakes up a Pokemon.
Freeze Heal - $400 - Defrosts a Pokemon.
Soothe Bell - $1,250 - Evolves Pokemon that require friendship after three days of being held. If used on Eevee, changes the evolution depending on the maintainer's time.
Quick Ball* - $1,000 - Using it faster increases the chance of capture.
Premier Ball* - $500 - No different then a normal Pokeball, other then by looks.
Dusk Stone* - $1,500 - Evolves Murkrow and Misdreavus
Kings Rock* - $1,500 - Evolves Slowpoke and Poliwhirl. Also can be used to increase flinch ratio.
Wise Glasses* - $1,500 - To be held. Holder has better Sp. Attack.
Toxic Orb* - $1,250 - To be held. Poisons the holder.

Want an item, but don't want to bother waiting for it to appear? Just say what item you want, and the item will be delivered withen five days. However, it's at double the price, so make sure you have the money!

Oh, and you can only buy items if you are near a Pokemart.
-----------
Sign-up:
Fill out the following form to play!
Name:
Gender(This'll change who your "rival" is):
Starting Pokemon:
Do you want to do the tutorial?:
Trainer Sprite(Optional):
-----------
Trades:
Put a Pokemon up for trade! If you want to trade away your Pokemon, do so here! Want a certain Pokemon, type, or level range? Just say so! You can also cash your Pokemon in to get a random one of equal value. For example, you could cash in a Zigzagoon in order to get a Pokemon such as Rattatta or Meowth. Note that you must be near a Pokemon Center to trade Pokemon. Pokemon cash-in areas are in Pewter City, Vermillion City, Celadon City, Cinabar Island, the Seafoam Islands, the Pokemon Leauge, and one also moves randomley. You can only cash in one Pokemon per day.

Pokemon For Trade:
None/None/None
-----------
Daycare:
Welcome to the Daycare! For $200 a day, we can care for your Pokemon, healing them to full as well as leveling them as the days pass. However, you can't control what moves a Pokemon may forget, and Pokemon can't evolve in the day-care either. You can only put a Pokemon in the daycare soon after leaving Cerulean city.

Pokemon in the Daycare:
None/None/None/None
------------
Pokemon Center:
You Pokemon get healed for free, but when doing this, you instantly leave where you were to go to the last one you visited. When traveling, you'll be alerted when you pass a Pokemon Center.
-------------
Setting and Gyms:
The setting starts out in Kanto, at your house, in the the town of Pallette. Same old, same old. However, rather then going wherever you please, you must travel along a certain path, unless you have fly. Of course you can go where you want, but you can't go to Cinabarr Island as soon as you start the game. Important buildings, such as gyms, appear as you come near where they usualley are. Oh, and certain events take place as normal, but you can choose not to follow along, but this can hinder you from getting certain items, or information. It's your choice!
--------------
Basic Attack:
The basic attack is an atack with no type. It has 20 power, and is made mainly to help Pokemon that don't know any damaging attacks cause damage. A Pokemon will automaticly forget this spare attack at level 15. It will not be in your normal attacks list.
--------------
Members:

Kitten(KittenGirl2000)
Starter:Togepi/Toge, Lv. 5, 19/19 HP.
Needs 120 Exp Points to level up.
Female
Growl
Charm
(Basic Attack)
---
Other Pokemon:0
Money:$4,000
Items:0
Badges:0
Area:Pallette Town
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DE(Draconic_Espeon)
Starter:Cyndaquil/Hiei, Lv. 6, 19/24 HP.
Needs 220 Exp Points to level up.
Male
Tackle
Leer
Smokescreen
(Basic Attack)
---
Money:$4,500
Items:1 Potion, 5 Pokeballs
Area:Pallete Town
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Youssy(Youssarien)
Starter:Elekid, Lv 5, 19/19 HP
Male
Quick Attack
Leer
(Basic Attack)
---
Items:1 Potion
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Venusaur(Venusaur456)
Starter:Shinx, Lv. 5, 19/19 HP
Gender to be determined
Tackle
Leer
(Basic Attack)
---
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Caleb(Pichu_Master123)
Starter:Charmander, Lv 5, 19/19 HP
Gender to be determined
Scratch
Growl
(Basic Attack)
---
Items:1 Potion
~~~~~~~~~~
Gunz(Gunz997)
Starter:Piplup/Pips, Lv 5, 13/24 HP
Needs 240 Exp. Points to level up.
Male
Pound
Growl
(Basic Attack)
---
Items:1 Potion, 5 Pokeballs
Area:Route 1
~~~~~~~~~
Brandon(Bran Muffin)
Starter:Magby, Lv 5, 19/19 HP
Needs 120 Exp. Points to level up.
???
Leer
Smog
(Basic Attack)
---
~~~
Ryan(Pikahero2)
Starter:Cyndaquil/Guppy, Lv 5, 19/19 HP
???
Tackle
Leer
(Basic Attack)
---
~~~
Tyler(Bladetest)
Starter:Chimchar, Lv 5, 19/19 HP
???
Scratch
Leer
(Basic Attack)
---
--------------
Get started!
Have suggestions, comments, or questions? PM me, and I'll answer as soon as possible!

Realityxxx
06-10-2007, 02:22 AM
Well, since most of my fave pokes are in there, SIGN ME UP!
Name: Kitten
Starting Pokemon: Togepi
Do you want to do the tortorial?: Umm...Ok...

Pikablu Pie
06-10-2007, 02:33 AM
Well, since most of my fave pokes are in there, SIGN ME UP!
Name: Kitten
Starting Pokemon: Togepi
Do you want to do the tortorial?: Umm...Ok...

Okay, accepted. ^^ Oh, and I realized your Togepi can't hurt any Pokemon yet, so I'll adde a section on the "Basic Attack".

Kitten, you are in your room. What would you like to do?

A. Go down stairs.
B. Check PC.
C. Check Clock.
D. Check book rack.
(By the way, you don't have to just answer with a choice. Put some action in it! If you're setting the clock, tell what time it is. If you're checking the PC, say what you do!)

Draconic_Espeon
06-10-2007, 02:33 AM
Name: They call me DE. 8D
Gender(This'll change who your "rival" is): Ma- I mean female. ^^
Starting Pokemon: Cydaquil FTW!
Do you want to do the tutorial?: Sure, why not.

Pikablu Pie
06-10-2007, 02:40 AM
Name: They call me DE. 8D
Gender(This'll change who your "rival" is): Ma- I mean female. ^^
Starting Pokemon: Cydaquil FTW!
Do you want to do the tutorial?: Sure, why not.

-still has no idea what FTW means-

Okay, you've started!

You're activoty thing is currently the same as Kitten's. So, yeah.

Realityxxx
06-10-2007, 02:57 AM
OOC: My togepi's a female :P
Kitten Went Downstairs and saw her mom.

'Hey Mom!' Kitten shouted to her mom.

'Morning, Dear!' her mom replied.

Then Kitten picked up Toge, her Togepi.

'Toki Toki!' Toge said happily as Kitten picked her up.

Draconic_Espeon
06-10-2007, 03:04 AM
(Meh Cyndaquil is a guy named Hiei. ^^ Oh, and FTW means For The Win.)

Draconic Espeon, better known as DE, awoke with a yawn, stretching out her arms. She quickly climbed out of bed, her young Cyndaquil partner, Hiei, nearly falling off the sheets in the process. He'd been laying at the foot of the bed.

"Cynda?" He asked rather sleepily, deciding to follow his new trainer. DE sat at her desk, quickly booting up the PC. Hiei climbed up onto the desk, positioning himself beside the computer to watch the mouse.

Pikablu Pie
06-10-2007, 03:07 AM
OOC: My togepi's a female :P
Kitten Went Downstairs and saw her mom.

'Hey Mom!' Kitten shouted to her mom.

'Morning, Dear!' her mom replied.

Then Kitten picked up Toge, her Togepi.

'Toki Toki!' Toge said happily as Kitten picked her up.

(Good job! :D)

"The professor contacted earlier. He said he had something to show you, and it'll make you a professional trainer. You better go and see what it is." Kitten's mother said, a smile on her face.

(Meh Cyndaquil is a guy named Hiei. ^^ Oh, and FTW means For The Win.)

Draconic Espeon, better known as DE, awoke with a yawn, stretching out her arms. She quickly climbed out of bed, her young Cyndaquil partner, Hiei, nearly falling off the sheets in the process. He'd been laying at the foot of the bed.

"Cynda?" He asked rather sleepily, deciding to follow his new trainer. DE sat at her desk, quickly booting up the PC. Hiei climbed up onto the desk, positioning himself beside the computer to watch the mouse.

(Good job to you, too. ^^)

Several buttons of interest popped up in the upper left corner. One read "Professor's Pc." The one following it said "Someone's Pc," being a storage system, though greyed out due to DE only having one Pokemon. The final read "DE's Pc."

Realityxxx
06-10-2007, 03:13 AM
'Ok Mum!' Kitten replied to her mom, rushing out of the house.

Kitten ran towards the professors.I wonder what it is... She thought.

'Toki Toki!' Toge said happily as they got to the professors.

'So, what is it?' Kitten asked.

Draconic_Espeon
06-10-2007, 03:18 AM
Glancing at the latter link wonderingly, she clicked DE's PC. As the mouse moved, Hiei watched it with great interest.

Pikablu Pie
06-10-2007, 03:23 AM
'Ok Mum!' Kitten replied to her mom, rushing out of the house.

Kitten ran towards the professors.I wonder what it is... She thought.

'Toki Toki!' Toge said happily as they got to the professors.

'So, what is it?' Kitten asked.

"Ah, you're here, Kitten!" Professor Oak said in a cheerful attitude, "I've a gift for you, budding new trainer!"

He took one of two brown packages off of a shelf, and tore the outer covering off. In side the package was a bright red machine, a Pokedex, used for gathering information about Pokemon.

"Go on, take-" Professor Oak said, halted as another hand reached out and snatched the Pokedex in front of Kitten's own eyes.

"Hah! Thanks a lot, gramps!" Chuckled the boy, the same age as Kitten.

Proffesor Oak turned around and grabbed the other package, tearing it open, and handing the second Pokedex within to Kitten.

The boy stopped and turned around just as he saw Professor Oak give Kitten the second Pokedex. "You're giving it to her?"
(Eh, I have to stop here. I have to go, but I'll finish tomarrow.)

Youssarian
06-10-2007, 03:30 AM
Looks fun ^^

Name: Youssarian...but just call me Youssy
Gender(This'll change who your "rival" is): Male
Pokemon: Eh, Elekid I guess
Do you want to do the tutorial?: Erm...sure

Realityxxx
06-10-2007, 03:33 AM
'Errr....thanks...' Kitten said, looking at the professor. Toge looked puzzled,too.

'Toki Toki?' Toge said, looking at Kitten. Toge was in Kitten's arms, trying to use growl. But it was no use. Growl just would'nt work.

'Ha!' the boy said, laughing.

Venusaur456
06-10-2007, 12:01 PM
Welcome to the Pokemon Frenzy!, where Pokemon and Trainers alike join to play with others!
---------------
Outline:
In Pokemon Frenzy!, you start with any of the Pokemon allowed at level 5, as well as $4,000 yen. What do you do after that? Look for Pokemon, fight the gym-leaders, search for legends, and more. But there is no end! Play all you please!
---------------
Starters:
Only the following Pokemon are allowed. Don't enter without one of the following as your starter!
Bulbasaur, CHarmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Pichu, Togepi, Magby, Elekid, Pidgey, Hoothoot, Starly, Caterpie, Weedle, Wurmple, Shinx, Budew
---
Items:
Welcome to the Pokemart! Some items are here all the time, while others change daily, which are inticated by a * symbol. You can also use a special Reserval function, explained later.
Pokeball - $200 - Used to catch a Pokemon.
Great Ball - $400 - Use to catch a Pokemon easily.
Ultra Ball - $700 - Almost always catches a weak Pokemon.
Potion - $300 - Heals a Pokemon 20 HP points.
Super Potion - $600 - Heals a Pokemon 50 HP points.
Ultra Potion - $1,000 - Heals a Pokemon 100 HP points.
Antidote - $100 - Removes Poison from a Pokemon.
Paralyz Heal - $100 - Removes Paralyze from a Pokemon.
Burn Heal - $300 - Removes a Burn from a Pokemon.
Awakening - $300 - Wakes up a Pokemon.
Freeze Heal - $400 - Defrosts a Pokemon.
Soothe Bell - $1,250 - Evolves Pokemon that require friendship. If used on Eevee, changes the evolution depending on the maintainer's time.
Dusk Ball* - $1,000 - Almost always catches a Pokemon past 6:30 PM.
Repeat Ball* - $1,000 - Almost always catches a Pokemon if you already own that Pokemon.
Electrizer* - $2,000 - Evolves Electabuzz into Electivire.
Leaf Stone* - $1,250 - Evolves Gloom, Weepinbell, Exeggucute, and Nuzleaf.
Amulet Coin* - $2,000 - To be held. When the holder participates in a succesfull battle, the pay is doubled.
Lucky Egg* - $2,000 - To be held. The holder gets double experiance.

Want an item, but don't want to bother waiting for it to appear? Just say what item you want, and the item will be delivered withen five days. However, it's at double the price, so make sure you have the money!

Oh, and you can only buy items if you are near a Pokemart.
-----------
Sign-up:
Name:
Gender(This'll change who your "rival" is):
Starting Pokemon:
Do you want to do the tutorial?:
Trainer Sprite(Optional):
-----------
Trades:
Put a Pokemon up for trade! If you want to trade away your Pokemon, do so here! Want a certain Pokemon, type, or level range? Just say so! You can also cash your Pokemon in to get a random one of equal value. For example, you could cash in a Zigzagoon in order to get a Pokemon such as Rattatta or Meowth.

Pokemon For Trade:
None/None/None
-----------
Daycare:
Welcome to the Daycare! For $200 a day, we can care for your Pokemon, healing them to full as well as leveling them as the days pass. However, you can't control what moves a Pokemon may forget, and Pokemon can't evolve in the day-care either.

Pokemon in the Daycare:
None/None/None/None
------------
Pokemon Center:
You Pokemon get healed for free, but when doing this, you instantly leave where you were to go to the last one you visited. When traveling, you'll be alerted when you pass a Pokemon Center.
-------------
Setting and Gyms:
The setting starts out in Kanto, at your house, in the the town of Pallette. Same old, same old. However, rather then going wherever you please, you must travel along a certain path, unless you have fly. Of course you can go where you want, but you can't go to Cinabarr Island as soon as you start the game. Important buildings, such as gyms, appear as you come near where they usualley are. Oh, and certain events take place as normal, but you can choose not to follow along, but this can hinder you from getting certain items, or information. It's your choice!
--------------
Basic Attack:
The basic attack is an atack with no type. It has 20 power, and is made mainly to help Pokemon that don't know any damaging attacks cause damage. A Pokemon will automaticly forget this spare attack at level 15. It will not be in your basic attacks list.
--------------
Members:

Kitten(KittenGirl2000)
Starter:Togepi, Lv. 5, 19/19 HP.
Female
Growl
Charm
(Basic Attack)
---
City:Pallette Town

DE(Draconic_Espeon)
Starter:Cyndaquil/Hiei, Lv. 5, 19/19 HP.
Male
Tackle
Leer
(Basic Attack)
---
City:Pallete Town

Youssy(Youssarien)
Starter:Elekid, Lv 5, 19/19 HP
Gender to be determined.
Quick Attack
Leer
---
City:Pallette Town
--------------
Get started!
Have suggestions, comments, or questions? PM me, and I'll answer as soon as possible!
Let me join!
Name: Venusaur456
Starter: Shinx

Pikablu Pie
06-10-2007, 04:49 PM
Let me join!
Name: Venusaur456
Starter: Shinx

Is it really necesarry to quote the whole front post? o.O; Okay, though. Onto finishing the game-action-things.

Youssarian and Venusaur:

You are in your room. What would you like to do?

A. Go down stairs.
B. Check PC.
C. Check Clock.
D. Check bookcase.
(As said, put life into it. Oh, and, would you like to choose your Pokemon's gender, or shall I choose the gender at random?)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kitten:
"I'll show you that you're not worthy to get that Pokedex!" The boy yelled angrily. He released a Pokeball from his belt, wich released, which released a small, yellow mouse, called Pichu.

PkMn Trainer Toro would like to battle!
(Battle Engaged)
PkMn Trainer Toro sent out Pichu!

PkMn Trainer Kitten sent out Togepi!
---
What should Togepi do?
A. Attack (Your moves are Growl, Charm, and the Basic Attack)
B. Items
C. Pokemon
D. Run
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DE:
A white box opened up on the screen. There were four choices: Deposit Items, Toss Items, Withdraw Items, and Mail. However, the only choice avaible was "Withdraw Items", the others greyed out. The link opened itself, showing a white, blank page, with a picture of a Potion in the upper left corner. "Choose item to withdraw," the moniter spat.

Draconic_Espeon
06-10-2007, 07:17 PM
DE quickly clicked the Potion. Potions were essential items on any adventure.

Venusaur456
06-10-2007, 07:22 PM
Is it really necesarry to quote the whole front post? o.O; Okay, though. Onto finishing the game-action-things.

Youssarian and Venusaur:

You are in your room. What would you like to do?

A. Go down stairs.
B. Check PC.
C. Check Clock.
D. Check bookcase.
(As said, put life into it. Oh, and, would you like to choose your Pokemon's gender, or shall I choose the gender at random?)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kitten:
"I'll show you that you're not worthy to get that Pokedex!" The boy yelled angrily. He released a Pokeball from his belt, wich released, which released a small, yellow mouse, called Pichu.

PkMn Trainer Toro would like to battle!
(Battle Engaged)
PkMn Trainer Toro sent out Pichu!

PkMn Trainer Kitten sent out Togepi!
---
What should Togepi do?
A. Attack (Your moves are Growl, Charm, and the Basic Attack)
B. Items
C. Pokemon
D. Run
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DE:
A white box opened up on the screen. There were four choices: Deposit Items, Toss Items, Withdraw Items, and Mail. However, the only choice avaible was "Withdraw Items", the others greyed out. The link opened itself, showing a white, blank page, with a picture of a Potion in the upper left corner. "Choose item to withdraw," the moniter spat.
I guess I'll do B.

Pikablu Pie
06-10-2007, 07:31 PM
DE:
On a small metal pad next to DE's desk, a purple-and-white bottle appeared. DE, you can now:
A. Go downstairs.
B. Check clock.
C. Check bookcase.
-------
Venusaur:
The computer booted up, with three buttons in the upper left corner. The final link, "Venusaur's PC", booted automaticly, followed by four links appearing. The third link oppened itself. An empty, white window appeared, a picture of a potion in the upper left corner. "Pick an item to withdraw," the CPU said in a mechanical voice.

Venusaur456
06-10-2007, 07:33 PM
DE:
On a small metal pad next to DE's desk, a purple-and-white bottle appeared. DE, you can now:
A. Go downstairs.
B. Check clock.
C. Check bookcase.
-------
Venusaur:
The computer booted up, with three buttons in the upper left corner. The final link, "Venusaur's PC", booted automaticly, followed by four links appearing. The third link oppened itself. An empty, white window appeared, a picture of a potion in the upper left corner. "Pick an item to withdraw," the CPU said in a mechanical voice.
I'll take the potion and go downstairs.

Venusaur456
06-10-2007, 07:34 PM
DE:
A. Go downstairs.
B. Check clock.
C. Check bookcase.
-------
Venusaur:

Pikablu Pie
06-10-2007, 08:22 PM

The white-and-purple Potion appeared on the metal pad next to Venusaur's CPU, which he grabbed as he ran downstairs.

"Hello, hon! I bet you're excited to become a Pokemon Trainer, hmm?" Venusaur's mom said, looking at Venusaur as he went down stairs. "Head on over to the professor's. He has something for you." Venusaurs mother handed him the Pokeball containing his brand-new Pokemon: Shinx.

Venusaur456
06-10-2007, 08:23 PM
The white-and-purple Potion appeared on the metal pad next to Venusaur's CPU, which he grabbed as he ran downstairs.

"Hello, hon! I bet you're excited to become a Pokemon Trainer, hmm?" Venusaur's mom said, looking at Venusaur as he went down stairs. "Head on over to the professor's. He has something for you." Venusaurs mother handed him the Pokeball containing his brand-new Pokemon: Shinx.
Bye mom! *heads toward Prof Oaks house and opens the door*
word
word

Pikablu Pie
06-10-2007, 08:47 PM
Bye mom! *heads toward Prof Oaks house and opens the door*
word
word

(You can't see other members in the lab unless they're also doing this part of the "Tutorial", so Kitten isn't there right now.)

"There you are, Venusaur!' Professor Oak said cheerfully as Venusaur walked through the lab over to Professor Oak, who was holding two red machines in his hands. "I thought you'd never get here! I have your Pokedex." Professor Oak haned Venusaur one of the Pokedexs.

Just then, a young girl Venusaur's age dashed into the lab, then walking to Professor Oak. She gladly accepted the other Pokedex without a word, then glanced at Venusaur.

"Hello, you're a new trainer, too, huh?" She asked, a happy grin on her face. "What Pokemon did you start with?"

"Uhh... Shinx." Venusaur said.

"SHinx? I don't think I've seen that one yet. How 'bout a battle? We can get to know eachother's Pokemon!" She said cheerfully, releasing her green Pokemon, Budew.

PkMn Trainer Liza would like to battle!
PkMn Trainer Liza sent out Budew!

PkMn Trainer Venusaur Sent out Shinx!

What should Shinx do?
A. Attack(Your moves are Tackle, Leer, and the Basic Attack.)
B. Items
C. Pokemon
D. Run

Draconic_Espeon
06-10-2007, 09:26 PM
DE:
A. Go downstairs.
B. Check clock.
C. Check bookcase.

Grabbing the Potion and putting it in her bag, she quickly got dressed and headed downstairs, but not before picking up Hiei.

Pikablu Pie
06-10-2007, 09:33 PM
Grabbing the Potion and putting it in her bag, she quickly got dressed and headed downstairs, but not before picking up Hiei.

"Hello, DE!" DE's mom said as DE came downstairs. "Professor Oak is really busy, giving new trainers their start-up gear. He's waiting for you at the lab, so you better get going on over if you want to start your adventure."

(That means, get going! :D)

General Dunsparce
06-10-2007, 09:48 PM
ok um im here

Pikablu Pie
06-10-2007, 10:00 PM
ok um im here

Fill out the form on the first post to play. ;D

Eeveelutions
06-10-2007, 10:05 PM
Sign-up:
Name: Kagami
Starting Pokemon: Vulpix
Do you want to do the tutorial?: Nope
Trainer Sprite:http://i13.tinypic.com/5xoal28.jpg This ok?
Errrrm, is that good?

~Eevee

Pikablu Pie
06-10-2007, 10:09 PM
Sign-up:
Name: Kagami
Starting Pokemon: Vulpix
Do you want to do the tutorial?: Nope
Trainer Sprite:http://i13.tinypic.com/5xoal28.jpg This ok?
Errrrm, is that good?

~Eevee

Sorry, Vulpix isn't a starter. D:

Just a little notice, but if you would like a banner linking to Pokemon Frenzy to put in your profile, contact me with the background and Pokemon of yours you want.

Draconic_Espeon
06-10-2007, 10:10 PM
"Thanks Mom, I'll see you later," DE replied, quickly going out the door. She jogged to the lab, going through the front door.

"Hi, Professor Oak! I'm here..."

General Dunsparce
06-10-2007, 10:11 PM
Name:caleb
starter:Charmander
Tutorial:no thanks

Pikablu Pie
06-10-2007, 10:32 PM
Pichu Master, you're in!
---
Caleb:
(Also pick Charmanders gender. Or should I choose it?)

You're in your room. What would you like to do?
A. Go downstairs.
B. Check PC.
C. Check clock.
D. Check bookcase.
~~~
DE:
"'Ello, DE! Thought you'd never get here!" Professor Oak said, grabbing two of the brown packages off the shelf, "I've been waiting a while to give you and Kiba your Pokedexs!"

Professor Oak handed one of the packages to DE after tearing off the paper around it, revealing a bright red machine. DE gladly accepted it.

A boy, slightly older then DE, walked slowly into the room, carying a Pokeball in one hand. He approached Professor Oak and took the second package, tearing away the paper and putting the contains in a nearby garbage can. He took a glance at DE's Cyndaquil and began to speak.

"I see you got'sa a Pokemon, too, DE," He said, "How 'bout we put the little rodent to a test?" He threw a Pokeball out, releasing a blue gator. "Let's battle and whatnot."

PkMn Trainer Kiba would like to battle!
PkMn Trainer Kiba sent out Totodile(Lv. 5)!

PkMn Trainer DE sent out Hiei!

What should Hiei do?
A. Battle(Your moves are Tackle, Leer, and the basic attack)
B. Items
C. Pokemon
D. Run

Youssarian
06-10-2007, 10:40 PM
OK, Elekid's a boy.

I move over to PC and boot it up, waiting for it to load. Elekid ran around, eager to start the day.

Pikablu Pie
06-10-2007, 10:47 PM
OK, Elekid's a boy.

I move over to PC and boot it up, waiting for it to load. Elekid ran around, eager to start the day.

Several buttons appear in the upper left corner, the final, "Youssy's PC", loading right off the bat. FOur links appear, three of are greyed out. The third loaded itself, then showing a picture of a purple and white potion. "Pick an item to withdraw," the PC spoke loudly.

Youssarian
06-10-2007, 10:54 PM
I'll pick Potion and then go downstairs.

Pikablu Pie
06-10-2007, 11:01 PM
I'll pick Potion and then go downstairs.

The white and purple Potion appeared next to the moniter, which Youssy took quickly. He went down stairs, Elekid following him.

"Dear, Professor Oak called to ask you to go on over there. You better hurry." Youssy's mother said as Youssy entered the room. "He has something to give you."

Draconic_Espeon
06-11-2007, 12:02 AM
"Alright, if you think you can beat me," DE said, grinning confidently. "Go, Hiei! Attack it with Tackle!"

Gunz997
06-11-2007, 12:03 AM
Name:Gunz
Pokemon:Girl shinx If theres no way to catch Piplup in the wild then I'll choose It insead
Tutorial: Nope
Goals:to become the #1 coordinator and poke league champion

Pikablu Pie
06-11-2007, 12:19 AM
Name:Gunz
Pokemon:Girl shinx If theres no way to catch Piplup in the wild then I'll choose It insead
Tutorial: Nope
Goals:to become the #1 coordinator and poke league champion

No wild Piplups, so you're starting off with a Piplup.

A. Go down stairs.
B. Check PC.
C. Check Clock.
D. Check book rack.
~~~
DE:
Hiei used Tackle!
Totodile used Leer! Hiei's Defense went down!
Totodile:15/19 HP
Hiei:19/19 HP
What should Hiei do?
A. Battle
B. Items
C. Pokemon
D. Run

Gunz997
06-11-2007, 12:24 AM
I go over to the book rack and piplup coughs and accidentally gets all my books wet. (with his not so good bubble)Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Pips Now I have nuthin to read I'll just get my potion out of the P.C. and set the Clock to 7:24 P.M.

Pikablu Pie
06-11-2007, 12:28 AM
I go over to the book rack and piplup coughs and accidentally gets all my books wet. (with his not so good bubble)Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Pips Now I have nuthin to read I'll just get my potion out of the P.C. and set the Clock to 7:24 P.M.

Errmmm...

Okay. Is that time your current time? It'll be what I use to verify YOUR time, which can change when Pokemon evolve or come out.

Gunz997
06-11-2007, 12:30 AM
(Yep thats the time in Alabama)Goes downstairs
Mom:Pips just gets cuter every day.
Me:Mom pips is a boy he doesnt like wen u call him cute
Mom:ok ok Um I was supposed to tell u sumthin but I forgot wat

Draconic_Espeon
06-11-2007, 12:33 AM
"Hah! You won't beat us that easy! Hiei, Tackle!" DE shouted excitedly.

"Cynda!" Hiei replied, jumping forward.

Gunz997
06-11-2007, 12:41 AM
Mom:ohh I remember one thing though Dad called from sinnoh
Me:All the way from sinnoh wow
Mom:I here that there has been a massive outbreak of sinnoh pokemon here because of them hiding on ships
Me:cool
(I sed this because I want my diamond team)

Pikablu Pie
06-11-2007, 12:42 AM
Gunz:
(Okay, that's all.)

Gunz, you now should move on to Route 1, seeing as you aren't doing the tutorial. You shall, correct?
(Oh, and some Pokemon other then Kanto Pokemon are here, so don't worry; You'll have the chance to get Pokemon from your Diamond team.)
~~~
DE:
Hiei used Tackle!
Totodile used the Basic Attack!
Totodile:11/19 HP
Hiei:17/19 HP
What should Hiei do?
A. Battle
B. Items
C. Pokemon
D. Run

Gunz997
06-11-2007, 12:48 AM
Me:well mom I should get goin
Pips:hugs Mom Pip Pip
Mom:I'll see you later remember I'll be rooting for you
(walks out door and heads to route 1)

Pikablu Pie
06-11-2007, 12:58 AM
Me:well mom I should get goin
Pips:hugs Mom Pip Pip
Mom:I'll see you later remember I'll be rooting for you
(walks out door and heads to route 1)

You begin to walk...

You're almost through the first of the patches, and a Ratata attacks!

Wild Rattatta lv. 3 attacked!
13/13 HP

PkMn Trainer Gunz sent out Pips!(Piplup, M)
What should Pips do?
A. Battle(Either Basic Attack, Pound, Or Growl)
B. Items
C. Pokemon
D. Run

Draconic_Espeon
06-11-2007, 01:00 AM
"Yeah, go Hiei!" DE called encouragingly. "Keep using Tackle!"

Gunz997
06-11-2007, 01:00 AM
Pips watch out ratata ar fast so dodge wats coming and counter with a pound right in its back

Pikablu Pie
06-11-2007, 01:13 AM
Hiei used Tackle!
Totodile used the Basic Attack!

Hiei:15 HP
Totodile:6 HP
What should Hiei do?
A. Battle
B. Items
C. Pokemon
D. Run
~~~
Rattata used Quick Attack!
Pips used Pound!
Pips:15 HP
Rattata:9 HP
What should Pips do?
A. Battle
B. Items
C. Pokemon
D. Run

Gunz997
06-11-2007, 01:16 AM
Pips pretend like your about to use growl then come strate at it face with another pound

Pikablu Pie
06-11-2007, 01:23 AM
Pips pretend like your about to use growl then come strate at it face with another pound

(You only attack in this game. You can't do otherwise.)

Rattata used Quick Attack
Pips used Pound!
Rattata:5 HP
Pips:11 HP

What should Pips do?
A. Battle
B. Items
C. Pokemon
D. Run

Gunz997
06-11-2007, 01:29 AM
Me: Pips are you ok
Pips: pants Pi Pip Pip piplup
Me: Ok this should do it one last pound at that dumb ratata

General Dunsparce
06-11-2007, 01:37 AM
how do i start?

Pikablu Pie
06-11-2007, 01:37 AM
Me: Pips are you ok
Pips: pants Pi Pip Pip piplup
Me: Ok this should do it one last pound at that dumb ratata

Rattata used Quick Attack!
Pips used Pound!
Rattata:1 HP
Pips:7 HP

What should Pips do?
A. Battle
B. Items
C. Pokemon
D. Run
~~~
Caleb:
Choose one og the following and Charmander's gender.

A. Go downstairs.
B. Check PC.
C. Check clock.
D. Check bookcase.

Gunz997
06-11-2007, 01:40 AM
Piplup killim with pound go

Pikablu Pie
06-11-2007, 03:24 AM
Piplup killim with pound go

Rattata used Tackle!
Pips used Pound!

Rattata:0 HP
Pips:3 HP

Pips gained 50 Exp. Points! Pips needs 70 more Exp. Points to level up.

A strange man walks up to Gunz. "Here, have a potion as part of the Pokemart promotion!" He says, giving Gunz the potion. What would Gunz like to do?

A. Continue walking.
B. Turn back.
C. Use potion.

Realityxxx
06-11-2007, 09:33 AM
OOC: sorry I'm Late! And also, you never said togepi's name was Toge.
"Toge, basic attack NOW!!!' Kitten yelled as the attack hit Pichu, giving it 20 damage.

Draconic_Espeon
06-11-2007, 03:12 PM
"Go, Hiei! Another Tackle! We're winning!" DE called out.

(My strategy... Beat 'em with damge inflicting attacks until they die. =3)

Gunz997
06-11-2007, 04:29 PM
Me:Oh no pips your hurt lets go back to the house were not that far away
Cellphone:Baring baring
Picks up phone
On the other line:Hey Gunz I'ts me Mom I remember wat I forgot to tell you come to the house and rest up while I tell you

Pikablu Pie
06-11-2007, 11:13 PM
Kitten:
Pichu used the Basic Attack!
Toge used the Basic Attack!

Pichu:17/19 HP
Toge:17/19 HP

What should Toge do?
A. Battle
B. Items
C. Pokemon
D. Run
~~~
DE:
Hiei used Tackle! Critical Hit!
Totodile fainted!

Hiei gained 140 Exp. Points! Hiei leveled up! Hiei learned Smokescreen!
DE got $500!

"So you won," Kiba scoffed, "My Totodile is still better. You just wait." Kiba walked out. without another word, holding his Totodile's Pokeball in his hand.

"You better get going, too, DE," Professor Oak said.

DE left the building, but while doing so a man, one of Professor Oak's aides, gave DE five Pokeballs exitedly.

DE, you can either:
A. Move on to Route 1.
B. Go home and rest.
C. Or use an item.
~~~
Gunz:
Gunz dashed home, andtook a rest in his room,, healing Pips to full HP. Gunz, you're obviousley going to move on to Route 1 again, right?

General Dunsparce
06-12-2007, 12:40 AM
well I am back again! now what?

Bran Muffin
06-12-2007, 12:42 AM
Is it too late to join?

If it is, ignore the following.

If it isn't, here's my info. :D

Name: Brandon
Starting Pokemon: Magby
Do you want to do the tutorial?: Okay.

General Dunsparce
06-12-2007, 12:55 AM
Well what am i to do?

Gunz997
06-12-2007, 01:20 AM
Mom:Okay Honey I was going to tell you Prof. Oak wanted you.
Me:And you coulda told me that before we faced that dumb Ratata
Mom:Sorry
Walks to lab

General Dunsparce
06-12-2007, 01:22 AM
Still unsure what Caleb is doing!

Youssarian
06-12-2007, 01:28 AM
The white and purple Potion appeared next to the moniter, which Youssy took quickly. He went down stairs, Elekid following him.

"Dear, Professor Oak called to ask you to go on over there. You better hurry." Youssy's mother said as Youssy entered the room. "He has something to give you."
"OK, thanks mom." I pick up Elekid and rush over to the Proffesor's lab.

General Dunsparce
06-12-2007, 01:38 AM
Thats it im outta here!:tongue:

Pikablu Pie
06-12-2007, 03:04 AM
Caleb:

A. Go downstairs.
B. Check PC.
C. Check clock.
D. Check bookcase.
~~~
Brandon:
No you still can join.

Choose one og the following and Magby's gender.

A. Go downstairs.
B. Check PC.
C. Check clock.
D. Check bookcase.
~~~
Gunz:
"Oh, Gunz, there you are. SInce we have extra Pokedexs, I'll give you an extra. Here you go," Professor Oak said, handing Gunz a Pokedex.

(Gunz, now would be the time to go back to Route 1.)
~~~
Youssy:
(You can't see other members in the lab unless they're also doing this part of the "Tutorial", so Kitten isn't there right now.)

"Ahaha, Youssy!" Professor Oak happily--and quite loudly-- while Youssy walked across the lab, to the Pokemon professor, who was holding two red machanical objects in his hands. "I was wondering when you'd get here! I have your brand-new Pokedex." Professor Oak handed Youssy one of the two
Pokedexs.

Just then, a girl roughly Youssy's age, but somewhat older, dashed into the lab, then slowly walked through the lab torwards Professor Oak. She snatched up the other Pokedex while chuckling mischevously, then noticed Youssy.

"Hey, so you're aniother one of the new trainers, huh?" She asked, a somewhat-evil grin on her face. "Who'd ya start with, hmm?"

"Elekid, if you so need to know," Youssy said.

"Elekid? What a ridiculous Pokemon to start with! If you need proof, h'bout a little battle?" She said, releasing her red-orange, oddly-shaped Magby..

PkMn Trainer Rachel would like to battle!
PkMn Trainer Rachel sent out Magby!

PkMn Trainer Youssy Sent out Elekid!

What should Elekid do?
A. Attack(Your moves are Quick Attack, Leer, and the Basic Attack.)
B. Items
C. Pokemon
D. Run

pikahero2
06-12-2007, 09:00 PM
pokemon:cindakwil a.k.a guppy
my name :pikahero2 or ryan
do u want the tutorial :dont mind

Gunz997
06-12-2007, 10:09 PM
Walks to go out the building then gets stopped by One of the Prof. aides
Aid:Here you will need these to start your journey
Obtained 5 pokeballs
Heads to route 1
Oh no a wild pokemon appeared

General Dunsparce
06-12-2007, 11:31 PM
I'll check the P.C and then go down stairs

Pikablu Pie
06-13-2007, 12:47 AM
Gunz:

A wild Rattata lv. 3 M appeared!

PkMn Trainer Gunz sent out Pips!

What should Pips do?
A. Battle
B. Items
C. Pokemon
D. Run
~~~
Caleb:
The PC booted up. Automaticly, one of the three programs openned. Again, another window oppened automaticly. On the page was a picture of a white-and-purple potion. "Pick an item to withdraw," the computer said.
~~~
Ryan:
Accepted, but improve your spelling.

A. Go dowstairs.
B. Check PC.
C Check clock.
D. Check bookcase.

Gunz997
06-13-2007, 12:53 AM
Me:Another Ratata dang go Pips use pound
Pips:Pip Piplup

Pikablu Pie
06-13-2007, 12:56 AM
Me:Another Ratata dang go Pips use pound
Pips:Pip Piplup

Rattata used Quick Attack! (Jeeze, they like to Quick Attack your Piplup!)
Pips used Pound!

Rattata:8 HP

What should Pips do?
A. Battle
B. Items
C. Pokemon
D. Run

Gunz997
06-13-2007, 01:01 AM
Pips use pound and please make it a critical hit GO!!!!

Youssarian
06-13-2007, 01:37 AM
Caleb:

A. Go downstairs.
B. Check PC.
C. Check clock.
D. Check bookcase.
~~~
Brandon:
No you still can join.

Choose one og the following and Magby's gender.

A. Go downstairs.
B. Check PC.
C. Check clock.
D. Check bookcase.
~~~
Gunz:
"Oh, Gunz, there you are. SInce we have extra Pokedexs, I'll give you an extra. Here you go," Professor Oak said, handing Gunz a Pokedex.

(Gunz, now would be the time to go back to Route 1.)
~~~
Youssy:

"Ahaha, Youssy!" Professor Oak happily--and quite loudly-- while Youssy walked across the lab, to the Pokemon professor, who was holding two red machanical objects in his hands. "I was wondering when you'd get here! I have your brand-new Pokedex." Professor Oak handed Youssy one of the two
Pokedexs.

Just then, a girl roughly Youssy's age, but somewhat older, dashed into the lab, then slowly walked through the lab torwards Professor Oak. She snatched up the other Pokedex while chuckling mischevously, then noticed Youssy.

"Hey, so you're aniother one of the new trainers, huh?" She asked, a somewhat-evil grin on her face. "Who'd ya start with, hmm?"

"Elekid, if you so need to know," Youssy said.

"Elekid? What a ridiculous Pokemon to start with! If you need proof, h'bout a little battle?" She said, releasing her red-orange, oddly-shaped Magby..

PkMn Trainer Rachel would like to battle!
PkMn Trainer Rachel sent out Magby!

PkMn Trainer Youssy Sent out Elekid!

What should Elekid do?
A. Attack(Your moves are Quick Attack, Leer, and the Basic Attack.)
B. Items
C. Pokemon
D. Run
Use Quick Attack, Elekid and kill that fire-blob-like-thing.

Pikablu Pie
06-13-2007, 02:54 AM
Youssy:
Elekid used Quick Attack!
Magby used the Basic Attack!

Elekid:17 HP
Magby:15 HP

What should Elekid do?
A. Attack
B. Items
C. Pokemon
D. Run

~~~
Gunz:
Rattata used Tail Whip! Pip's defense was lowered!
Pips used Pound!

Rattata:4 HP

What should Pips do?
A. Battle
B. Items
C. Pokemon
D. Run

Youssarian
06-13-2007, 06:43 PM
ELEKID KILL IT WITH QUICK ATTACK! And Rachel is my mom's name. XD. Me battling my mom.

Pikablu Pie
06-14-2007, 03:00 AM
ELEKID KILL IT WITH QUICK ATTACK! And Rachel is my mom's name. XD. Me battling my mom.

Odd. >.>

Elekid:15 HP
Magby:11 HP.

What should Elekid do?
A. Attack
B. Items
C. Pokemon
D. Run

Realityxxx
06-14-2007, 10:36 AM
Kitten:

Pichu:17/19 HP
Toge:17/19 HP

What should Toge do?
A. Battle
B. Items
C. Pokemon
D. Run
~~~
DE:
Hiei used Tackle! Critical Hit!
Totodile fainted!

Hiei gained 140 Exp. Points! Hiei leveled up! Hiei learned Smokescreen!
DE got $500!

"So you won," Kiba scoffed, "My Totodile is still better. You just wait." Kiba walked out. without another word, holding his Totodile's Pokeball in his hand.

"You better get going, too, DE," Professor Oak said.

DE left the building, but while doing so a man, one of Professor Oak's aides, gave DE five Pokeballs exitedly.

DE, you can either:
A. Move on to Route 1.
B. Go home and rest.
C. Or use an item.
~~~
Gunz:
Gunz dashed home, andtook a rest in his room,, healing Pips to full HP. Gunz, you're obviousley going to move on to Route 1 again, right?

Battle!

"Toge, BASIC ATTACK AGAIN!" Kitten yelled, causing Pichu 20 damage.

BladeTest
06-14-2007, 05:16 PM
If it's not too late.
Name:Tyler
Gender(This'll change who your "rival" is):Male
Starting Pokemon:Chimchar
Do you want to do the tutorial?:Yeah why not

Gunz997
06-14-2007, 10:53 PM
Me: Pips make sure you kill it with your pound atack
Pips:Kills wild Ratata with pound

Pikablu Pie
06-15-2007, 03:37 AM
Kitten:

Pichu+Toge:15 HP

What should Toge do?
A. Battle
B. Items
C. Pokemon
D. Run
~~~
Tyler:You're in!

You're in your room. What do you do?
A. Go downstairs.
B. Check PC.
C. Check clock.
D. Check Bookcase.
~~~
Gunz:
Rattata used the Basic Attack!
Pips used Pound!
Rattata fainted!
Pips gained 70 Exp Points! Pips leveled up!

Pips is level 6!

Pips:13 HP

The Jr Trainer
06-15-2007, 03:50 AM
Can i jion?
Name: Jr.
Starter: Squirtle
Tut: sure why not

Realityxxx
06-15-2007, 01:47 PM
"Grr......Toge, Basic attack full power!" Kitten yelled as Toge hit the Pichu directly, crashing the yellow pokemon into a nearby pole, leaving it unconcious.

Gunz997
06-15-2007, 04:25 PM
Keeps on walking with Pips at my side
Edit:Also when will I battle my rival

Youssarian
06-15-2007, 04:32 PM
Odd. >.>

Elekid:15 HP
Magby:11 HP.

What should Elekid do?
A. Attack
B. Items
C. Pokemon
D. Run
ELEKID SHOULD USE QUICK ATTACK! Magby is going to die. >:D

pikahero2
06-15-2007, 05:31 PM
ill go down stairs

me:mom where do you want me to go?
mom:i want you to go to proffesser oaks lab he wants to tell you something
me:ok
walks to the lab

Realityxxx
06-15-2007, 11:26 PM
i'll go down stairs

me:mom where do you want me to go?
mom:i want you to go to proffesser oaks lab he wants to tell you something
me:ok
*walks to the lab*

OOC: Most people are'nt rolelaying at all, what their doing is called DRAMA. Also, 'Walks to the lab' Is very bad roleplaying. People might think someone's talking! i did the proper signs for the main things in bold, SO STOP THE DRAMA!
example of drama:
Gritoo: Where are you mom?
Mom: Here, Honey!
Gritoo: Why is this cave sooooo dark?
Mom: Because you sent out Absol!
Gritoo: Absol, return! Go, Vulpix!
--------------------------------------------
See what i mean? Also, any Pokemarts in Pallet? :END OOC

Pikablu Pie
06-16-2007, 02:34 AM
Jr:You're in!

A. Go downstairs.
B. Check PC.
C. Check clock.
D. Check Bookcase.
~~~
Kitten:

Pichu/Toge:13 HP

What should Toge do?
A. Battle
B. Items
C. Pokemon
D. Run

(Oh, and there aren't any Pokemarts in Palette, sadly.)
~~~
Gunz:
Dududud... Halfway through the route, a Pidgey Lv. 3 appeared!

Wild Pidgey appeared!
Pidgey:M, Lv. 3

What should Pips do?
(Gunz, you've battled enough to know the drill)
(Rival spots are at the following:
Pallet(Only if Tus was used)
Route 27(Route to the PkMn leauge)
Cerulean City
S.S. Anne
Pokemon Tower
Silph Co. Building
End of Pokemon Leauge
~~~
Youssy:
Magby used Leer!

Elekid:17 HP -1 Def.
Magby:11 HP

What should Elekid do?
A. Attack
B. Items
C. Pokemon
D. Run
~~~
Pikahero:
Ryan walke dinto the lab.

"Ryan, I've been waiting a bit for you," Proffesor Oak said, prepparing to give Ryan a Pokedex. "Here, you are, your Pokedex. Make sure you fill in as many entries as you can."

A girl Ryan's age walked in and took the Pokedex. She looked at Ryan and said, "New trainer, huh? I bet you styarted with Cyndaquil."

"How did you know?!?" Ryan yelped aloud.

"No time for explaining. Go, Totodile!"

PkMn Trainer Kim would like to battle!
PkMn Trainer Kim sent out Totodile!

PkMn Trainer Ryan sent out Guppy!

What should Guppy do?
A. Battle(Basic Attack, Growl, or Tackle)
B. Items
C. Pokemon
D. Run

Realityxxx
06-16-2007, 09:28 AM

A. Go downstairs.
B. Check PC.
C. Check clock.
D. Check Bookcase.
~~~
Kitten:

What should Toge do?
A. Battle
B. Items
C. Pokemon
D. Run

~~~
Gunz:

Wild Pidgey appeared!

What should Pips do?
Cerulean City
S.S. Anne
Pokemon Tower
Silph Co. Building
End of Pokemon Leauge
~~~
Youssy:
Magby used Leer!

What should Elekid do?
A. Attack
B. Items
C. Pokemon
D. Run
~~~
Pikahero:

"Ryan, I've been waiting a bit for you," Proffesor Oak said, prepparing to give Ryan a Pokedex. "Here, you are, your Pokedex. Make sure you fill in as many entries as you can."

A girl Ryan's age walked in and took the Pokedex. She looked at Ryan and said, "New trainer, huh? I bet you styarted with Cyndaquil."

What should Guppy do?
B. Items
C. Pokemon
D. Run

(Sigh) "Toge, use Basic Attack once and for all!" Kitten yelled, knocking out the yellow pokemon.

Pikablu Pie
06-16-2007, 11:28 PM
(Sigh) "Toge, use Basic Attack once and for all!" Kitten yelled, knocking out the yellow pokemon.

>.>

Pichu used Thundershock!
Toge used Basic Attack!

Pichu:11 HP

Toge:10 HP

What blah should blahblah Toge blahblahblah do blah?
Blah. Battle
Blahblah. Items
Hulabaloo. Pokemon
Blahblahblahblahblahblahetc. Run

Youssarian
06-17-2007, 02:53 AM

A. Go downstairs.
B. Check PC.
C. Check clock.
D. Check Bookcase.
~~~
Kitten:

What should Toge do?
A. Battle
B. Items
C. Pokemon
D. Run

~~~
Gunz:

Wild Pidgey appeared!

What should Pips do?
Cerulean City
S.S. Anne
Pokemon Tower
Silph Co. Building
End of Pokemon Leauge
~~~
Youssy:
Magby used Leer!

What should Elekid do?
A. Attack
B. Items
C. Pokemon
D. Run
~~~
Pikahero:

What should Guppy do?
B. Items
C. Pokemon
D. Run
Stupid Magby lowering my defenses. <_<. Anyway, Elekid use Quick Attack!

Realityxxx
06-17-2007, 03:36 AM
BLAH.
"TOGE, DON'T GIVE UP! YOU CAN DO IT!" Kitten Yelled, Toge using the basic attack, dodging Pichu's thunderbolt then using basic attack again to kill Pichu

pikahero2
06-17-2007, 09:32 AM
i chose tackle go guppy hits todotile and then counters todotiles bite with anothe tackle todotile is nearly dead

BladeTest
06-17-2007, 08:10 PM
Kitten:

Pichu+Toge:15 HP

What should Toge do?
A. Battle
B. Items
C. Pokemon
D. Run
~~~
Tyler:You're in!

A. Go downstairs.
B. Check PC.
C. Check clock.
D. Check Bookcase.
~~~
Gunz:
Rattata used the Basic Attack!
Pips used Pound!
Rattata fainted!
Pips gained 70 Exp Points! Pips leveled up!

Pips is level 6!

Pips:13 HPI guess I'll go downstairs.

Realityxxx
06-18-2007, 09:42 AM
i chose tackle go guppy hits todotile and then counters todotiles bite with anothe tackle todotile is nearly dead

OOC: Yes, and your being i******

Blaziken913
06-19-2007, 05:24 AM
Name: Liam
Starting Pokemon: Bulbasaur
Do you want to do the tutorial?: Yes
Trainer Sprite(Optional): No thanks!
Do you want to do the tutorial?: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...................... ...................... ok.

Steak
06-20-2007, 02:59 AM
HI.

Name: Steak
Gender(This'll change who your "rival" is...OR WILL IT?!): Male
Starting Pokemon: Totodile (No Surskit? ;_;)
Do you want to do the tutorial?: Okeydoke.

xXPikachuXx
07-18-2007, 03:58 AM
Sign-up:
Name:Pik
Gender(This'll change who your "rival" is):Female
Starting Pokemon:Squirtle/Cannon
Do you want to do the tutorial?:Sure Why Not? EDIT: Actually Nvm
Trainer Sprite(Optional): http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/6651/pikit5.png (http://imageshack.us)

Jewel_the_Eevee
07-18-2007, 10:49 PM
I'll join.

Name:Jewel
Starter pokemon:Chicorita nicknamed Petal(Female)
Editorial: No thanks

RET412
07-19-2007, 04:48 PM
Name:Jade
Starter:Shinx
Tortorial:No thank you.

politoed123
07-21-2007, 05:03 AM
Sign-up:
Name: Ricky Rangers