PDA

View Full Version : OlDsKOOl MaN!111!!! {DEAD}

Myst3rio565
06-10-2007, 04:27 AM
First off, if you have an N64, say it here and tell me what games you have....
and had...

I'll start, I have one, still in good condition, and I've had ever since I was 9 (I'm 16 now) I have Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Pokemon Stadium 2 with Pokemon Gold Version and that pack that you can play on it. LOL, its great, I used to have: Star Fox 64, Clay Fighter: Sculptors Cut, Mario 64, Pokemon Stadium, Mario Kart 64, Turok: Dinosaur Hunter, Conkers Bad Fur Day, an awesome WWF game, it had a ninja dude in it, I can't remember the name....What else...oh, Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Pokemon Snap!, Jet Force Gemini, Diddy Kong Racing, Donkey Kong 64, and a lot of other sweet games, your turn pplz....

EmBreon
06-10-2007, 04:58 AM
Very sophisticated title. :P

Nintendo 64 isn't exactly old school, if you ask me. I still have my regular Nintendo from back in the day, but I only have Super Mario brothers and the duck hunting game for it. Hasn't worked in ages, though. Good times...

And unfortunately this thread is going to be moved to Other:Games/Cards.

Myst3rio565
06-10-2007, 05:01 AM
I know, I know, it isn't old, but it is with these complicated graphical systems coming out lol, ah yes, the NES, what a great system....:cool:

ZadokRox
06-11-2007, 02:20 AM
I had a translucent green N64 (I got it bundled with 'Donkey Kong 64'. After getting it, they came out with a translucent blue one as well as several other colors. I wanted a blue one. :cry:), but I took it to EB Games and got $1.00 for it. :mad2:

The games I had for it includes:

GoldenEye 007
The World Is Not Enough
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron
Pokemon Snap
Pokemon Stadium
Pokemon Stadium 2
Wipeout 64
WCW/nWo Revenge
Namco Museum 64
Knockout Kings 2000
Ridge Racer 64
Army Men: Sarge's Heroes 2
Army Men: Air Combat
Spider-Man
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2
Star Soldier
Monopoly

Who
06-11-2007, 04:25 PM
I still have my n64, and more games then I can count/remember. I play it occasionally ;P.