PDA

View Full Version : Possible glitch/bug?

DragonShane
03-12-2004, 09:47 PM
(Before I begin, I do hope I'm posting this in the right area. This seemed like the right place...)

I'm not sure if anyone else has had this problem or not, but currently I've been having a problem with me having to re-login when trying to reply to posts, with one occasion losing what I was typing.
I think there may be a way around the problem, though. The first time I tried to reply, I had clicked the 'Reply' button below the thread. But the error didn't occur when I clicked on the 'Reply' button at the bottom of a forumer's post.

Anyway, I'm just giving a heads up just in case this is a new bug showing up or something. People may also want to take the precaution of selecting and copying whatever they're trying to post.
And sorry if I happened to repeat someone else's thread.

Sixto
03-13-2004, 12:12 AM
(Before I begin, I do hope I'm posting this in the right area. This seemed like the right place...)

I'm not sure if anyone else has had this problem or not, but currently I've been having a problem with me having to re-login when trying to reply to posts, with one occasion losing what I was typing.
I think there may be a way around the problem, though. The first time I tried to reply, I had clicked the 'Reply' button below the thread. But the error didn't occur when I clicked on the 'Reply' button at the bottom of a forumer's post.

Anyway, I'm just giving a heads up just in case this is a new bug showing up or something. People may also want to take the precaution of selecting and copying whatever they're trying to post.

Are you clicking the "Post Reply" on the left-hand side, or the smaller "Reply" button on the Right-hand side?

Pokemon World Mazter
03-13-2004, 09:19 PM
Well I think it might be a problem with your computer's cookies. I dont know for sure.

Crossfire Chaos
03-14-2004, 12:46 PM
Probobly is, mine works fine. But the internet can't be perfect so mabey the evil E-Demon is messing up your posting.

gold
03-14-2004, 02:25 PM
Wasn't me even though i said i had a virus.
I lied :cry: :silenced: :silenced: :silenced: I shoudn't have said that.
No-one tell boltage.

boltAge
03-14-2004, 02:38 PM
Wasn't me even though i said i had a virus.
I lied :cry: :silenced: :silenced: :silenced: I shoudn't have said that.
No-one tell boltage.
No-one tell gold I'm posting here.

LMAO
XD

Possible prob: Your privacy is too high. Go to Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Set to LOW.

PokemonElite2000
03-14-2004, 04:01 PM

This is the right board for this :wink: .

There might be some settings on your computer that's causing this, so try try what boltAge said:
Go to Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Set to LOW.

Medium should be fine to (that's what I have set on). If you're still having problems, when you login, use the "Remember Me" feature by making sure the box is checked. That way, you'll be automatically logged in everytime you visit the forum, so that should fix the problem, just make sure you remember to log off if you need to.

DragonShane
03-23-2004, 06:13 PM
Hmm, well, I usually post from public computers, so I'm not sure if it'd be wise for me to mess around with the settings...but if I keep having trouble, I may just have to resort to that.
I just realized about the "Remember me?" box at the top of the forum, too. I'll probably try that one first before anything else, should the problem resurface.
Thanks for the help, everybody ^^;