PDA

View Full Version : (SU)Pokemon: A New Region

ArusuesFactor
06-10-2007, 09:03 PM
Over time pokemon have become greatly attached to their native homelands. Pokemon breeders help these lovable creatures grow larger in numbers. Pokemon rangers help keep the pokemon safe from evil and harm. Researchers analyze the data on pokemon so we humans can figure out more and get to know them. And finally pokemon trainers catch and raise pokemon to love them and battle with them. As all of these jobs are accomplished, the love and companionship between trainers and pokemon grow. This is the world of pokemon.

Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Orre make up the pokemon universe. Each of these regions has their very own government and president. The presidents and congress of each region decided that there should be a brand new region. It will be built on a vast amount of land just south of Sinnoh. Government decided that since the original five regions are becoming to packed, it would be nice if people could move to a brand new region. It has been decided that this new region would be called Yirrah. Government have already imported loads of pokemon to this new region. Those pokemon have already made their homes in this brand new region. Government has already started building many new cities. This region is the first to have lots of new technology.

Technology has been greatly inhanced in Yirrah. First of all, when you move to Yirrah you get a Tech I.D.. This I.D. stores all of your personal info and has voice recognition so nobody else can get in. We you enter stores, everything would be paid for by using your card. To renew the money on your card, you just simply go to the bank and they'll give you more money! We also have the trainer system just like in the other 4 regions. A trainer gets a starter pokemon and gets to go on a journey catching other pokemon to add to their team. We have already established 8 pokemon gyms. All we need is eight gym leaders that have true potential to work in these gyms. Yirrah is an awesome region. This roleplay deals with life. There no true goal. You create the story.

Attractions & Cities

Nature Town: A small town where most trainers live. Has the famous Pokemon Research Lab where trainers usually go to get their starter pokemon.

Auron City: A big city where fire type pokemon favored. The famous racing track is here. Ponyta and Rapidash are betted on in this famous racing track. Civilians may use other racing material pokemon to race in this famous track if they so desire. The gym here uses fire types.

GreenBay Town: This remote town is home to the Yirrah region Army. Tourist come by a lot to see the trained soldiers and their fighting type pokemon taining in the obstacles. The second gym here uses fighting types.

Roland City: Roland City is a really famous city. It is the center of Yirrah and is home to the Yirrah region government. This town is highly guarded and is home to the famous theme park: Poke'Land.

Umbreon Town: A lonely small town located up in the northern woods of the region. Because it's so far north, it is very cold up here and the woods make it very dark and gloomy. It is near the coast but also a lot of large mountains, often blocking out the sun early even in the summer. The gym here uses dark type pokemon and is the seventh gym.

Black Hole: A very dark cave full of dark, rare pokemon. It is located in the heavily forested foothills near Umbroen Town.

Time Forest: Time Forest is a peaceful and quiet forest. It is said that Celebi, Latios, and Latias roam around here at times. Many different bug pokemon live here.

Mountain City: This city is very unique due to the way it was built. The mountains in Yirrah were so high that it is basically impossible to get to the next town on foot. With creative thinking, government built a city inside the mountain. The exclusive Day-Care Center is located here. The gym here uses rock-type pokemon.

ClearWater Port: ClearWater Port is very important, because it receives all of it its trade items from different regions come here. The famous library is located here. The gym here uses water-type pokemon.

Scapore City: Scapore city is famous for it's very own version of the Safari Zone. Instead, it is called Nature Park. Lots of trainers come here to catch wild poekmon. The gym here uses ghost type pokemon.

Glacia City: This wonderful city is built underwater. It is protected by a dome that is 100% inpenetrable. It is very nice. As tourists walk by, they could look at the fish swimming by this brilliant city. They might even get to see a Lugia. The gym here uses ice type pokemon.

Rainbow City: Rainbow City is home to the fabulous Pokemon Contest Hall. Trainers from all around the world come to this wonderful city to participate in the contests. The gym here uses the mighty powerful dragon type pokemon.

Victory Road: All pokemon trainers are required to pass this terrorizing cave. It shows their worth as a pokemon trainer. Once trainers pass this cave, they'll reach the notorius Pokemon League.

Pokemon League: Home to the Elite Four and the Pokemon Champion. This is where all trainers finally show off their true skill to become champion.

Sign-Ups

Name:

I.D. Number:(Make one up)

Gym Leader:(If you want to. If you do, put what town or city you're the gym leader for.)

Elite Four: (If you want to If you do, put which one)

Pokemon Champion: (Only one person can have this job)

Description: (How you look and personality)

RP Example:(Please provide me with one)

Rules
1. Little Swearing
2. No Spamming
3. No Bunnying
4. No Godmodding
5. No Flaming
6. PG-13 romance is allowed.
7. Have Fun!!!

Gym Leaders

1st Gym: Jessica--Crystal Momoyia--Fire
2nd Gym: Cole Reiken--Eeveeking929--fighting
3rd Gym: Daichi Sabure--Psychic Oats--Ground
4th Gym: Tusnami Azaki--KittenGirl2000--water
5th Gym:
6th Gym: Kyle Faran--Uxie--ice
7th Gym: Yue Umbnei--Xlugon Pyro--dark
8th Gym: Jordan Turner--ArusuesFactor--dragon

Elite Four

1. (reserved for Tombi)
2. Flare Kyushi--KittenGirl2000--Fire
3. Urukazi Illitzuu-- Myst3rio565--Steel
4. Crystal Momoyia-- Crystal Momoyia--Different Types

Pokemon Champion: Isara Tanshin--Saraibre--Different Types

patchfur
06-10-2007, 09:17 PM
This sounds like fun!

Name:Lillian Werner

I.D. Number: 999699864 (Um, would this work?)

Occupation:Trainer/Breeder (Trainer first, eventually a breeder)

Description: Lily has red hair and hazel eyes, though she uses colored contacts to make them blue. Her skin is very pale, and no matter how much she tries, she never tans as much as other people. She stands at about 5' 7" if she stands up straight, though she usually slouches, and weighs around 120 pounds.

Lily is normally shy and quiet, but she does have anger issues. If she does get really mad, she can be destructive, but she usually controls this. She can be talkative to people she has become close to, but in new places she is usually very quiet. She has a great sense of humor, and even when she is being silent in a new area, she will laugh at things she finds funny. She is fairly boy crazy, too.

RP Example: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=40760 - There

ArusuesFactor
06-10-2007, 09:18 PM
Hopefuly this roleplay will be successful. Accepted!

ArusuesFactor
06-10-2007, 09:25 PM
Name: Jordan Turner

I.D. Number: 345647844

Descrition: Jordan Turner is a really powerful Gym Leader and is very mature. At such a young age he believes that any pokemon can be really powerful if they put their mind to it. Jordan hardly ever talks to anyone. He uses the notorius dragon-type pokemon. He wears a blue vest with yellow buttons on it. He has blond hair and light skin. He wears black pants with white shoes. Jordan is no gym leader to mess with.

RP Example: I don't need one. I created the RP.

Accepted!!!

ArusuesFactor
06-11-2007, 01:53 AM
Come on people I'm telling you. This will be an awesome roleplay.

Lord Fedora
06-11-2007, 02:21 AM
Come on people I'm telling you. This will be an awesome roleplay.
I'll join. Don't see why not.

Name: Cole Reiken

I.D. Number: 772319874

Occupation: Gym Leader of Greenbay Town (Is also a hgih ranking general of the Royal Pokemon Army, I'm renaming the Yirrah Army if you don't mind)

Description: Cole is a tall stiff old man. His black hair is graying, his eyes are somewhat dimming, and his voice is starting to get raspy and old. He wears a green Army uniform, and speaks like an old war veteran, which he just so happens to be. He takes great pride in his fighting pokemon, and welds them with power and authority. He is, in every sense, a retired soldier.

Pokemon (which you so gracefully forgot to put in): Tyrougue, Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, Hitmontop, Lucario. Won't use them all at once though, his gym is strict 3 vs. 3 battle.

RP Example: Come on. Do you honestly need me to do this? After all we've been through?

ArusuesFactor
06-11-2007, 02:25 AM
You're right. We've been through a lot. Sure why not? Accepted!

Realityxxx
06-11-2007, 10:58 AM
hey, be paient. By any chance, could i be a gym leader/breeder?
Name: Tusnami Azaki
I.D Number:151004469
Gym leader for: Clearwater Port
Description:
Tusnami has long, blue hair that goes to her lower back and sea blue eyes. She stands up to 10'5" and wheighs about 4'3". She wears a sky-blue bikini top, crystal clear,blue boardshorts and has bare feet. Around her neck she wears a blue charm in her shape of a raindrop. On her left arm, she has a mystrious scar.

Tusnami is very hard to beat. She has confidince and stratergy. She will NEVER give up. When she's not in the gym, she often goes to the beach with her pokemon to surf and relax.If she manages to escape the press, that is.
Pokemon: Vaporeon, Wartortle, Lanturn, Azumarill,Lumineon and a Shiny Corsola ((If we cant have shiny's, i'll take a normal one.))
RP Example:
Tusnami walked past the cold,withering streets ahead of her. She could just see the light of the lighthouse ahead.

"Finally!" Tusnami said happily, jumping happily.

However, this street did not feel right. She was shivering coldly.

"So, you have come.' a voice said. 'Go back! do not let them do this! do not let them capture Suicune! you must go. Quick, hurry before it's too late!'

Tusnami only nodded in reply as a flashing light grew around her. Then, not knowing how it all happened, she was transported back into her bed.

"Wha...' Tusnami said waking up.

However, she noticed a scar on her left arm. How strange. The scar was'nt there yesterday....

sockyo
06-11-2007, 03:34 PM
Name: Raziel (Raz) Haotori

I.D. Number: 1887974

Description: Raz has black long hair and green eyes, that usually shows what he hides in his heart. His skin is pale, sometimes people think he didn't see a sun light before. His height and weight are averege for someone for his age. He wears white shirt with black jeans. His sneakers are black with red stripes. Sometimes, in cold weather, he wears brown coat with a picture of a Nidoking on it's back.

Raz is quiet and usually smiles, but his smile hides his true emotions. He doesn't get angry or suprized easily. He doesn't speak alot, becausehe doesn't trust everyone. He is very mature for his age and acts like a gentleman around girls.

Pokemon: Lucario, Leafeon, Luxray, Mothim, Floatzel, Honchkrow

RP Example:
"Are you sure?" Raz asked his Yanmega and Mothim that explored the cave. Winter, his Glaceon, looked at Raz. He made a voice that sounded like: "They are good for battling, not for exploring." Raz looked at the letter that exploded in his hands. "This is my lucky day. Lifewish, Nightstar, go back to your Pokeballs!" The red light took the Pokemon inside their Pokeballs. He heard a voice from behind. Spring, the Leafeon, stared at the shadowy charachter. "You're here. Here all your five platinum pokeballs. Go on in." Raz took the Pokeballs and went to the battle areanas. He looked at the trainers. Blade, his Gallade, got out of his Pokeball. He looked at the trainers and looked happy. "Soon we will fight Blade." Blade got inside the Pokeball. "Winter, Spring, you shouldn't get lost, so jump on my shoulders." The two Pokemon jumped on his shoulders. Raz started to search for good trainers.

Togeking
06-11-2007, 08:49 PM
OOC: Are Pokemon Contest Coordinators allowed?

Name: Neji "Isaac" Helix

I.D. Number: 01001110

Occupation: Coordinator, if possible. If not, a Trainer from another region (Sinnoh)

Gym Leader: (In Sinnoh) Hearthome Replacement Gym Leader. (In Yirrah) Scapore City Gym leader

Description: Neji usually wears a thick, black cloak covering his entire body except for his head. His identity, Neji, is unknown to most, and he prefers his cover name, Isaac. He wears jet black air-enhanced shoes which are guaranteed to be light enough to run triple your walking speed when you run. He has special contact lenses that make his eyes purple and gives him 20x20 vision. However, he wears digital glasses with special features that hide his eyes because of tinting. He has spikey, purple hair similar to those of Byron's, just without the beard-mustache thing.

Neji is a replacement for Hearthome City's Fatina after she mysteriously quit her job as a trainer and set off to other lands as a Coordinator. He was ranked Number One in Sinnoh's Secret Battle Team (SSBT) and was hired by the Pokemon League to keep everyone from passing through the fifth gym so that there would be less people in the later towns so that they could find Fatina. Neji is quiet and helpful at times. Very helpful, actually. His IQ of 200+ and his caring and loving are one of the greatest perks of his. The bad thing is if you set him of by insulting him or teasing him, you better run as he gets on an emotional rampage by destroying things and such.

After having found a better replacement, he was dubbed the Scapore City Gym Leader.

He doesn't have many hobbies, but his one, most favored one is Contest Coordinating. He's won two championships in Kanto, one in Johto, three in Hoenn, and now he's aiming for Yirrah, the newest region. His two other Pokemon are the only ones that are used in contests, and usually, used for communication with other Pokemon. (hinthint) At Yirrah, he plans to meet Yue, his Pokemon Instructor. (if that's okay with you.)

Pokemon: Rotom (it's not a Legendary), Mismagius (has a battle scar shaped like a dragon on gem), Shedinja (a strange one, too. Weak against water, but strong against fire), Gengar (a normal one, too!), and two other secret Pokemon that he's never used in battle. Usually, he uses dark types, but for the Hearthome City, he was required to use ghost.

RP Example: Lan was in the middle of the forest, his head still in great pain after Itachi attacked. "Where... am I..." his voice was rough and quiet. His mentality was shifting as he thought. Before he knew it, some of the Bijuu were standing behind him shifty eyes. An unknown Bijuu stood in front of him. It had no tails and looked.. humanlike. It was silver in body, and its right arm was a sword. Its left arm was part shield. It said in English,"You are Lan." Lan's confusion went more confusier. He knew little English. "Yeah, that's me." "I am here to help you. Your friend Maylu is searching for you." "REALLY? Ok! Let's go! But- wait... WHO ARE YOU?"

ArusuesFactor
06-11-2007, 11:27 PM
KittenGirl2000 a gym leader/breeder is acceptable. You're accepted.

Sockyo you're accepted.

Togeking you may be a contest coordinator. By the way you're accepted.

uxie
06-11-2007, 11:50 PM
Name: Kyle Faran

I.D. Number: 76549981

Gym Leader: Glacia City- Ice

Description: Kyle has shaggy hair of an icy blond. He is about 5'9", and is an average height. His eyes are like his hair- icy. They're blue, a surprisingly deep and yet cold blue. Despite his cold-looking appearance, he has a surprisingly warm personality. He cares deeply for his Pokemon, and would never let anything happen to them. In battle, he is shrewd and calculating, taking advantage of type advantages whenever possible.

RP Example: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42329 Here is one of my other roleplays.

EDIT: I apologize for the awful shortness of my signup. I just came up with this character off the top of my head, and it often takes a little bit of actual roleplaying to put some descriptive 'meat' on my characters' bones.

EDIT (again): His Pokemon team is Glaceon, Abomasnow, Walrein, Froslass, and Mamoswine. The sixth slot in his party is always a Pokemon Egg that he is hatching.

Xlugon Pyro
06-12-2007, 12:15 AM
The only gym I'd ever want to lead is taken. Figures. Maybe I'll sign-up for something else. I think I might want to be the 7th gym leader, but could I have maybe a mix of steel and electric types? If not, steel? Steel types are technologically fitting too, y'know? Plus, both steel and electric are weak to ground types. You can consider this a reservation for now.

Also, would it be ok if I ask about some fakemon and fake moves to use if I run them through you first?

I have another idea, too. Nobody has ever thought of a dark type gym. If you want, you could make the 7th gym a dark type gym by either changing the town description, or removing a gym from another town and adding a new town fitting for a dark type gym? Just a suggestion. I love dark types. Hey, infact, I can write up a town description for you if you like my dark type gym idea for the 7th gym.

Umbroen Town
A lonely small town located up in the northern woods of the region. Because it's so far north, it is very cold up here and the woods make it very dark and gloomy. It is near the coast but also a lot of large mountains, often blocking out the sun early even in the summer.

Black Hole
A very dark cave full of dark, rare pokemon. It is located in the heavily forested foothills near Umbroen Town.

ArusuesFactor
06-12-2007, 12:29 AM
Uxie accepted.

Xlugon Pyro no fakemon or fake moves. But I will change the gym to dark type.

Xlugon Pyro
06-12-2007, 12:33 AM
Uxie accepted.

Xlugon Pyro no fakemon or fake moves. But I will change the gym to dark type.

Now I'm stuck between either a dark gym or a steel-electric gym. Sorry for all this trouble. I'll start up a profile, but I may change it.

Name: Yue Umbnei
I.D. Number: 92849
Gym Leader: Owner of the Dark-type Gym of Umbroen Town
Description: She is extremely hot, 'nuff said. Girls want to look like her and guys go ga-ga for her. Some guys may resist, but those ones are either gay or have a very abnormal taste in women. You could say she's a ditzy blonde, but that's only because she's very carefree. Her blonde hair is wavey, making her even more attractive. Her skin is moderately tanned and she has a few freckles on her cheecks, but they make her only more attractive. She has beautifully attractive blue eyes. She absolutely LOVES to wear dresses and mini skirts. The young woman also has large breasts, drawing in an even larger level of attraction. Her clothing is also somewhat revealing, but not overly so. She has good morals over all. Despite using the dark type, her clothing and style is very colorful and she's a very happy person. What's even more strange is that she's a city girl from Rainbow City, yet she has recently moved with her family to Umbroen Town, a secluded, rural town deep in the north woods, bringing her flashy city style with her. She easily stood out in the town, and being from the city, few trusted her from her looks, but she quickly became a local celebrity and set up a gym in the region. People love her, especially guys. Despite her sweet, carefree, attractive and ditzy behavior, many underestimate her battling abilities. Most of them quickly recognize their mistake within the first few seconds of battling her. Back in Rainbow City, she was a neighbor of Jordan, now the Rainbow Gym leader. He was her best friend for a long time, but she wanted to go out and explore the world, so she moved away, but kept in close contact with him.
Her first pokemon was an eevee given to her when she was 10. It grew to be very strong. One night, Yue was challenged to a battle by a very skiled trainer. She used her eevee, which one the battle and evolved. From the nearby mountains of Rainbow City, the girl caught a larvitar. When she was 12, she actually began her adventure back in Nature Town. Just outside there, she caught a poochyena. Later on in Time Forest and the north woods by Umbroen Town, she catches a houndour and a stunky. Her dream was to become a dragon-type gym leader, but the gym leader had a son her age who was already training to take his place, so she grew sad. Her favorite pokemon type was taken. She still wanted to be a gym leader though, so she took her next favorite type, the dark type, and decided to go out and train her eevee, gather dark types, and eventually build a gym. Her only problem was she couldn't have a gym in Rainbow City because their already was one. Instead, Yue's family moved to Umbroen Town to live out a simple life where Yue could eventually register her own gym in a dark, secluded town far away from any other civilization. She also taught her team moves to counter weaknesses.
Pokemon: Umbb the Umbreon, Xejo the Pupitar, Eoph the Houndoom, Kekk the Skuntank, Yeyo the Mightyena
RP Example:

Finished! If you want AF, your character could have a crush on mine, but Yue doesn't really notice. Afterall, guys do fall for nice, attractive girls easily.

Togeking
06-12-2007, 01:50 AM
I've editted my profile about his Coordinating. I was thinking, could you put some contests arenas in some of the times? I have a list of the towns and cities I suggest.

Myst3rio565
06-12-2007, 02:40 AM
Name: Urukazi Illitzuu (Uru for short)

I.D. Number:366639904

Elite Four: Elite Number 3 (Steel)

http://i15.tinypic.com/4uem554.png
Description: Uru is very mature. Hes laid back, but not in battle. He loves battling and defeating his challengers and basically laughing in their face, no one has gotten past Uru in a challenge, we'll just have to see. He also loves training his Pokemon and putting love and care into his strategies of defeat.

(Posting look later)

RP Example:Pokemon Elite Squad: Sinnoh Region

Xlugon Pyro
06-12-2007, 02:53 AM
I'm almost done with my sign-up. Though, I thought of a good idea for your character and mine, AF, so check my sign-up. Also, could I use a friend's recommendation to get pass the RP sample? I think Eeveeking knows my RP well enough to give you a good trust in my abilities. If not, check my RP, P3K I: Return of the Legends.

ArusuesFactor
06-12-2007, 03:13 AM
--Togeking that is what the whole RP is about. Life. Yirrah will develop and build more contest arenas along the way.

--Myst3rio565 accepted. Good to have you on board!

--Xlugon Pyro, if Eeveeking929 agrees, then I'll be glad to accept that request. I like the idea of my character having a crush on yours. I'll think about.

uxie
06-12-2007, 07:10 PM
Well, aren't I lucky? I'm a Fym Leader. All of the other leaders own regular Gyms.

Yeah. Check the gym leader list to see what I'm blabbering about. *ends blabbering*

Lord Fedora
06-12-2007, 07:16 PM
Well, aren't I lucky? I'm a Fym Leader. All of the other leaders own regular Gyms.

Yeah. Check the gym leader list to see what I'm blabbering about. *ends blabbering*
Um, Uxie... that would only be funny if you had said Fin leader. there is no such thing as a fym. Oh, and AF, I'll vouch for Xlugon. He's good, trust me.

uxie
06-12-2007, 07:29 PM
Gym Leaders
1st Gym:
2nd Gym: Cole Reiken--Eeveeking929
3rd Gym:
4th Gym: Tusnami Azaki--KittenGirl2000
5th Gym:
6th Fym: Kyle Faran--Uxie
7th Gym:( Reserved for Xlugon Pyro)
8th Gym: Jordan Turner--ArusuesFactor

^ That's what I mean.
| Yay for typographical errors!
|

ArusuesFactor
06-12-2007, 07:45 PM
My bad Uxie. I'll change it. And I'll take your word for it Eeveeking929.

Xlugon Pyro
06-12-2007, 09:19 PM
I finished my sign-ups back on the first page. Continue to think out the crush thing. Maybe your character is the one that gave Yue her eevee on her 10th birthday.

ArusuesFactor
06-12-2007, 09:24 PM
It's funny. Accepted. I think my character will have a crush on yours.

___Alana_Marie___
06-12-2007, 09:56 PM
Name: Ash (Ashley) Rinus

I.D. Number: 985407221518611

Description: Ash has Sandy colored hair that shines many shades of blonde in the sun’s warmth. Bright blue eyes that always seem to be smiling or inferring something. A slender athletic build and short figure about…5”2. She is always wearing short faded jean shorts and a Lavender Spaghetti strap shirt.

RP Example: IC: The world continued spinning on its tilted axis denying the desperate plead from those at the end of their life span. Sin strut along the human sidewalk the pavement glowing an eerie pallor color like her skin. She had been given a week to dispose of the human urchin, she had done it the very first day. Cleaning some nonexistent dirt from her pointed fingernail, she continued not knowing where to go. (Maybe she would run into one of my teammates) she thought. She sure did hope, as soon as she had joined she was ushered away to the land of the grim reaper, rather doing his job for him. As she walked she brought with her a sense of fear of pandemonium so strong it seemed to engulf all that surrounded her. Blackness and fear enveloped the town as the BL did its work.

Xlugon Pyro
06-12-2007, 10:05 PM
Over time pokemon have become greatly attached to their native homelands. Pokemon breeders help these lovable creatures grow larger in numbers. Pokemon rangers help keep the pokemon safe from evil and harm. Researchers analyze the data on pokemon so we humans can figure out more and get to know them. And finally pokemon trainers catch and raise pokemon to love them and battle with them. As all of these jobs are accomplished, the love and companionship between trainers and pokemon grow. This is the world of pokemon.

Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Orre make up the pokemon universe. Each of these regions has their very own government and president. The presidents and congress of each region decided that there should be a brand new region. It will be built on a vast amount of land just south of Sinnoh. Government decided that since the original five regions are becoming to packed, it would be nice if people could move to a brand new region. It has been decided that this new region would be called Yirrah. Government have already imported loads of pokemon to this new region. Those pokemon have already made their homes in this brand new region. Government has already started building many new cities. This region is the first to have lots of new technology.

Technology has been greatly inhanced in Yirrah. First of all, when you move to Yirrah you get a Tech I.D.. This I.D. stores all of your personal info and has voice recognition so nobody else can get in. We you enter stores, everything would be paid for by using your card. To renew the money on your card, you just simply go to the bank and they'll give you more money! We also have the trainer system just like in the other 4 regions. A trainer gets a starter pokemon and gets to go on a journey catching other pokemon to add to their team. We have already established 8 pokemon gyms. All we need is eight gym leaders that have true potential to work in these gyms. Yirrah is an awesome region. This roleplay deals with life. There no true goal. You create the story.

Attractions & Cities

Nature Town: A small town where most trainers live. Has the famous Pokemon Research Lab where trainers usually go to get their starter pokemon.

Auron City: A big city where fire type pokemon favored. The famous racing track is here. Ponyta and Rapidash are betted on in this famous racing track. Civilians may use other racing material pokemon to race in this famous track if they so desire. The gym here uses fire types.

GreenBay Town: This remote town is home to the Yirrah region Army. Tourist come by a lot to see the trained soldiers and their fighting type pokemon taining in the obstacles. The second gym here uses fighting types.

Roland City: Roland City is a really famous city. It is the center of Yirrah and is home to the Yirrah region government. This town is highly guarded and is home to the famous theme park: Poke'Land.

Umbreon Town: A lonely small town located up in the northern woods of the region. Because it's so far north, it is very cold up here and the woods make it very dark and gloomy. It is near the coast but also a lot of large mountains, often blocking out the sun early even in the summer. The gym here uses dark type pokemon and is the seventh gym.

Black Hole: A very dark cave full of dark, rare pokemon. It is located in the heavily forested foothills near Umbroen Town.

Time Forest: Time Forest is a peaceful and quiet forest. It is said that Celebi, Latios, and Latias roam around here at times. Many different bug pokemon live here.

Mountain City: This city is very unique due to the way it was built. The mountains in Yirrah were so high that it is basically impossible to get to the next town on foot. With creative thinking, government built a city inside the mountain. The exclusive Day-Care Center is located here. The gym here uses rock-type pokemon.

ClearWater Port: ClearWater Port is very important, because it receives all of it its trade items from different regions come here. The famous library is located here. The gym here uses water-type pokemon.

Scapore City: Scapore city is famous for it's very own version of the Safari Zone. Instead, it is called Nature Park. Lots of trainers come here to catch wild poekmon. The gym here uses ghost type pokemon.

Glacia City: This wonderful city is built underwater. It is protected by a dome that is 100% inpenetrable. It is very nice. As tourists walk by, they could look at the fish swimming by this brilliant city. They might even get to see a Lugia. The gym here uses ice type pokemon.

Rainbow City: Rainbow City is home to the fabulous Pokemon Contest Hall. Trainers from all around the world come to this wonderful city to participate in the contests. The gym here uses the mighty powerful dragon type pokemon.

Victory Road: All pokemon trainers are required to pass this terrorizing cave. It shows their worth as a pokemon trainer. Once trainers pass this cave, they'll reach the notorius Pokemon League.

Pokemon League: Home to the Elite Four and the Pokemon Champion. This is where all trainers finally show off their true skill to become champion.

Sign-Ups

Name:

I.D. Number:(Make one up)

Gym Leader:(If you want to. If you do, put what town or city you're the gym leader for.)

Elite Four: (If you want to If you do, put which one)

Description: (How you look and personality)

RP Example:(Please provide me with one)

Rules
1. Little Swearing
2. No Spamming
3. No Bunnying
4. No Godmodding
5. No Flaming
6. PG-13 romance is allowed.
7. Have Fun!!!

Gym Leaders

1st Gym:
2nd Gym: Cole Reiken--Eeveeking929
3rd Gym:
4th Gym: Tusnami Azaki--KittenGirl2000
5th Gym:
6th Gym: Kyle Faran--Uxie
7th Gym:( Reserved for Xlugon Pyro)
8th Gym: Jordan Turner--ArusuesFactor

Elite Four

3. Urukazi Illitzuu-- Myst3rio565
Pokemon Champion:

On the first page it still says I'm reserved but you didn't list my character information now that I'm accepted. Just thought I would point that out.

ArusuesFactor
06-13-2007, 12:12 AM
I'll fix it.

_Alana_Marie_ accepted.

ZaruRed
06-13-2007, 01:57 PM
Name: Zaru Kozoa
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/frlgemtr/frlgemtr008.png

I.D. Number:775400742215986

Description: Zaru loves to train and is calm and quiet. Zaru remains on good terms with everyone and shows good attitude until someone makes him angry. But still he is very mature and he takes care of his family so he is a nice guy.

RP Example: Rain fell from the sky on the stormy night as Zaru walked down the cold, damp streets. This gave Zaru a cold, eerie feeling to his body but kept trudging along the wet streets. Zaru could hear the rain drops fall on his big, navy blue jacket. He was walking down the street going around corners and trying not to trip. Soon after he made it to his warm home. He opened the door and walked in taking off his heavy jacket.

___Alana_Marie___
06-13-2007, 03:12 PM
YAH!!!!!! *dances happily* i was accepted, and you may just call me Alana or Squiggels ;) lol just kidding

Gaby
06-13-2007, 03:43 PM
I swear I laughed like hell when I read the "Squiggles" part for some reason XD I'm too easily amused >>;

Name: Kami Shikuma

I.D. Number: 07948 (My Pearl ID)

Appearance: Click, now o_O (http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i174/gothangelvictoria/LVVD/1144882290_resshygirl.jpg)

Personality: Kami can be somewhat shy, not too shy, but she still is. She is still somewhat of a talkative person, also friendly. At first, she wont like to talk much, but given some time, she'll gain one's trust and open up. She is also very clumsy, and she gets ESPECIALLY clumsy around boys.

RP Example: Check The Merines/Merines 2/any other RP I've been on, too lazy to get one =p

Pokemon:

Haru the Riolu (Male) - The first Pokemon Kami had obtained, he was a gift from her father before she left for the Yirrah region. Shiki is very brave and loyal, putting Kami's life before his. He also has the ability to speak.

Shiki the Buneary (Female) - Also one of Kami's first Pokemon, she was a gift from her mother before she left for the Yirrah region. She is very peppy and likes to fool around a lot. She seems to calm down around Haru though, cluing in to the fact that she has a crush on him. She can also speak like Haru because he thought her how to.

Me want acceptness so... yeah...

>>
<<

ACCEPT MEH!

Pwease? =3

EDIT:

Added her two starters, don't want the poor girl to be Pokemon-less, now do I? =p

___Alana_Marie___
06-13-2007, 04:00 PM
I swear I laughed like hell when I read the "Squiggles" part for some reason XD I'm too easily amused >>;

Lol that is actully my nick name...:p stupid permanent markes mesing up my street cred! :p looking forwrd to this RP by the way

Psychic Oats
06-13-2007, 05:41 PM
Being a Gym Leader would be interesting...I think I'll be the third. What types have been taken already? Next to the Gym Leaders you should state the type they use. I need to mae sure I use one that hasn't been taken yet.

Xlugon Pyro
06-13-2007, 08:23 PM
Being a Gym Leader would be interesting...I think I'll be the third. What types have been taken already? Next to the Gym Leaders you should state the type they use. I need to mae sure I use one that hasn't been taken yet.

Well, I'm the 7th gym, home of dark types and I know Eeveeking has the 2nd gym with fighting types.

Lord Fedora
06-13-2007, 09:06 PM
Well, I'm the 7th gym, home of dark types and I know Eeveeking has the 2nd gym with fighting types.
Yep. A hardened war veteran and his powerful pokemon. Oh, I think I'm going to add something to my history, just to make things more interesting.

Edit: Never mind, there is no history.

ArusuesFactor
06-13-2007, 09:08 PM
Zaru Red accepted!

Gaby you are accepted also!

I'll put the types.

Darth Murkrow
06-13-2007, 09:20 PM
Name: Matthew Flanders

I.D. Number: 771174789

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dptr/dptr126.png
Description: (Accompanied with a somewhat accurate sprite) Matt prefers not to use his Pokemon for fighting and, instead, works on the field researching some of the more unusual varieties of Pokemon. His Pokemon can hold their own in a fight, but he doesn't train them specifically for fighting. He is short and timid, rarely talking to other people and is more comfortable socially around his Pokemon. He has pale blonde hair, freckles, and light skin. He wears shorts and a t-shirt, and carries a name tag on his phanny pack around his waist. His Pokeballs, when shrunk, are clung to a wristband he wears on his left hand. His Pokedex is a newer, experimental model that only researchers have.

His pokemon are as follows:

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffa/dpffa470.png
Leafeon (female)- His first Pokemon that he acquired as an Eevee. He uses Leafeon to help him study the DNA structure of Eevee and its evolutions.
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa235.png
Smeargle (male)- Matt rescued Smeargle after his previous trainer abused him. Smeargle helps him understand a Pokemon's ability to see and mimic attacks.
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffa/dpffa020.png
Raticate (female)- the first Pokemon Matt caught on his own when he initially wanted to become a trainer. He studies normal-type Pokemon and their versatility.
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa132.png
Ditto (male)(yes, I know)- Matt found Ditto stuck in a storm drain after a rain shower and took him back to the lab. He studys Ditto's DNA structure and his ability to transform.

RP Example:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43994
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42776
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42329

ArusuesFactor
06-13-2007, 09:27 PM
My friend, you are accepted.

Gaby
06-13-2007, 09:42 PM
Hey Aruseus, hope you don't mind I added Kami's two Pokemon. If needed, I'll take them off and pick them as starters but just wanted to give you the heads up to see if it was okay X3

Darth Murkrow
06-13-2007, 10:11 PM
Ah, thank you sir. I can't wait to get this started.

ArusuesFactor
06-13-2007, 10:46 PM
It's all cool Gaby. I'm okay with it.

Gaby
06-13-2007, 10:50 PM
Yay! That ish good!

Kami: Yes... it... it is...

Haru: Gotta agree with ya there Gaby-Senpai

Shiki: Ye-yeah, I agree... with you Gaby... *glances at Haru* *blushes*

Pretty much how they'll act most of the time =o

ArusuesFactor
06-13-2007, 11:05 PM
Once the gym leader slots are full, we will start the rp. The elite four members may sign-up during the roleplay, along with the pokemon champion.

Psychic Oats
06-13-2007, 11:35 PM
I'll start typing my SU now, I've decided on being the first GL >_<

ArusuesFactor
06-13-2007, 11:36 PM
Alright.

CM
06-14-2007, 02:03 AM
Name: Crystal Momoyia

I.D. Number: 0053-0229-0359

Elite Four: Elite Four # 2 or # 4, I don't care which

Description: http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u186/Crystal-Momoyia/Crystalsprite3.jpg
Crystal is an outgoing, fun-loving person, but can be very serious. She has had very bad relationships in the past, so now she refuses to interact with almost every guy she meets. Crystal cares about her Pokemon's safty and well-being. If anything happened to them, mainly Perisan and Surge the Houndoom, she wouldn't know what to do with herself.

RP Example: A New Pokemon Journey series and Naruto: The Village Hidden in Nature RPs

Pokemon:
http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa053.pngPersian, female
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u186/Crystal-Momoyia/SurgeSprite-1.jpgSurge/Houndoom, male
http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa359.pngAbsol, female; wears a cameo bandanna around her neck
http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa330.pngFlygon, male
http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa419.pngDiver/Floatzel, male
http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa448.pngAnubis/Lucario, male

Close-up on Surge, my Houndoom:
http://ic3.deviantart.com/fs13/f/2006/361/8/9/Surge_the_Houdoom_by_CrystalMomoyia.jpg
the scar is only on the right side of his face

Psychic Oats
06-14-2007, 02:18 AM
Name: Daichi Sabure

I.D. Number: 0087326

Gym Leader: Roland City (Is it taken yet?) First Gym Leader

Elite Four: N/A

Pokemon Champion: N/A

Description: Daichi wears a dark brown tee-shirt, which matches his light brown hair. His hair is always messy; an aspect that doesn't suit someone like Daichi. He also wears black shorts with two brown lines going down with them, and a brown belt on which he keeps his Pokeballs. His sandals are black, and he is seen wearing them almost all the time. Daichi's unexplained preference for Ground-type Pokemon differentiates him from most of the other Gym Leaders. He is a strict enforcer of the rules, and plays all his battles by the book. If someone disobeys a single rule of battling while challenging his gym, they are escorted off, and denied further access until they can show improvement. If a referee is not present, Daichi refuses to battle. He is also very stubborn, and is thought to be the most irritating of the Gym Leaders. With his stringent obstinacy, Daichi is regarded as a powerfully intelligent and cynical member of the Gym Leader League.

RP Example: Merines/ Merines 2

ArusuesFactor
06-14-2007, 04:19 AM
You are both accepted! Nice to have you!

Saraibre Ryu
06-14-2007, 04:53 AM
This sounds fun. Let me try this out. If champion isn't open, I'll go for Elite Four member.

Name: Isara (Izzy) Tanshin
I.D. Number: 1243407
Gym Leader: N/a
Elite Four member: (Whatever space is open, except the first one if Champion isn't open.)
Champion: I really don't know what to put under here.

Description: http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/9326/tcspritexv0.png
Isara never likes staying in one place for too long. Often the Pokemon League has to call her and tell her to come back to the HQ for the proper League season. Ever since she started off with a Charmander at age 6, she's been an expert at what she does. Often people have no clue that she's the champion, or even in the Pokemon League, but she surprises everyone. She has a good, strong willed heart, a protective mind for her pokemon, and is too smart for her own good. There wasn't a Pokemon Isara never liked, or had the dipleasure of battling with or training. Having her father as a retired Professer, she knows she has support from her family. In battle, Isara has a flare for getting out of tight situations, and using a complex style of combinations moves for both offensive, defensive and counter attacks. During her travels when she isn't 'working', she doesn't battle to her full potential around other Trainers, nor uses some of the same Pokemon. She is very unpredictable when it comes to battling, making her a hard opponent indeed.

RP Example: Look at Demonic Blood Saga, Stones of Haruka, and Naruto the Village Hidden in Nature.

Pokemon:
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/5889/ashecharizardxt8.png
Ashe/Charizard (F)
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffa/dpffa350.png
Mirage/Milotic (F)
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa460.png
Everblitz/Abomasnow (M)
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffa/dpffa448.png
Enkai/Lucario (F)
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/4651/dialgo1sg8.png
Dialgo/Garchomp (M)
http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/7093/17dh4.png
Rya-Rin/Tyranitar (F)

ArusuesFactor
06-14-2007, 04:55 AM
Champion is open and it is nice to have you in. Accepted!

Saraibre Ryu
06-14-2007, 04:57 AM
Thank you very much! Now I can finally go to sleep without some worry. Anyway, thank you again for accepting me.

Realityxxx
06-14-2007, 10:22 AM
Hey, when will the Rp start?

Psychic Oats
06-14-2007, 11:28 AM
Thanks for accepting me ^_^ We need two more GL's to start right?

Gaby
06-14-2007, 11:35 AM
OMG YAY OATS GOT ACCEPTED! And finally we aren't enemies XD Well... more or less but... meh...

Psychic Oats
06-14-2007, 11:41 AM
Gaby-senpai, I have to admit, it's weird that my charri's and yours are never on the same side...o_o

BTW, only three more days of school ^_^

Gaby
06-14-2007, 11:43 AM
I think that the only RP I'm on your side atm is...

Crystal's XD And on Saraibre's we got our plan already made so... yeah >=D

And yay, only three more days for you *rubs in face the fact that it's been two weeks since he left school*

>=3

Realityxxx
06-14-2007, 11:51 AM
If it's alright with you, could i have a second charry?:
Name ((Wah, Sarebare stole the one i wanted)): Flare Kyushi
ID:12345678910
Elite Four No.2
Pokemon:Flareon,Ninetales,Houndoom,Typhlosion,Rapi dash and A Shiny Torkoal.
Description:Flare has long,orange hair that goes to her lower back and maroon eyes. She stands up to the same size as Tusnami, and weighs 5'43". She has bare feet. She wears denim maroon shorts, a marron tank top and a maroon headband in her hair. Like Tusnami, she also has a mistirious scar, but Flare's scar is on her right arm.

Flare is usally at the elite HQ, heating up in battles. She is confident and demanding.
Rp Example: Do i HAVE to do this again?:
"So, You have come." A voice said.

"Who Are You?" Flare asked.

"There is no time to explain. Please, Do not let them catch Entei! Don't let them!" The voice said.

Then in no time at all, a glowing light surrounded Flare. Then, Two minutes later, Flare found herself in her very own bed.

"It must have been a dream." Flare thought. However, she then realised she had a scar on her right arm. How strange. It was'nt there yesterday...

Saraibre Ryu
06-14-2007, 12:57 PM
I was wondering if it was alright with Arusues if I could have some replacement pokemon for when I'm just traveling since my character doesn't like to show some of her Champion Team pokemon. These pokemon will not be changing my Champoin party, just to use other than them. She will use them for the League though.

Tombi
06-14-2007, 05:35 PM
This looks pretty good. I wanteh to be an Elite Four, if that's okaii. :D

I'll type up my sign-up now.

Darth Murkrow
06-14-2007, 06:31 PM
I cannot wait to get this started. As long as Matt has someone to follow around, he'll be a part of the plot.

...I've noticed I've been role-playing as guys a lot. Someone's going to think there's something... wrong with that. :goofy:

___Alana_Marie___
06-14-2007, 07:43 PM
Eh! I forgot to put my pokemon in!!!! >.< ok here they are…

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/it/7/70/133_Eevee.png Emmy/Evee(male)

http://upload.funcafe.web.id/charmander.gif Scarlet/Charmander(Female)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/52/Wurmple.png Winny/Wurmple(Female)

http://faqsmedia.ign.com/faqs/image/ani152.gif Chipper/Chikorita(Male)

http://www.amigo-spiele.de/upload/081_Minun_watercolor_210_12006.gif Minni/Minun(female)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/it/9/91/328_Trapinch.png Trinity/Trapinch(Male)

There they are ^^;

ArusuesFactor
06-14-2007, 10:51 PM
KittenGirl200, as long as you can handle two characters, that you're accepted.

Saraibre Ryu
06-14-2007, 10:53 PM
I was wondering if it was alright with Arusues if I could have some replacement pokemon for when I'm just traveling since my character doesn't like to show some of her Champion Team pokemon. These pokemon will not be changing my Champoin party, just to use other than them. She will use them for the League though.

My question never got answered.

ArusuesFactor
06-14-2007, 10:54 PM
Sorry I ignored you. Yes you may.

CM
06-14-2007, 10:58 PM
I hope you don't mind, but I'd like to ask you about my Houndoom. Surge is a one of a kind, giving by the blue eyes, but he can also use Ice-type attacks and fusion attacks of Fire-type and Ice-types. Is it alright if I have him that way or do I need to change him? I can go into more detail if you wish.

ArusuesFactor
06-14-2007, 11:00 PM
Well you are the Elite Four's number four. Trainers have to learn to overcome that. I'll accept it. Surge sounds pretty cool.

CM
06-14-2007, 11:01 PM
then most likely during the RP, I'll tell Surge's story on how he bacame that way

ArusuesFactor
06-14-2007, 11:03 PM
Alright. I'd love to hear it. We'll probably start the roleplay after we get 2 more gym leaders.

CM
06-14-2007, 11:04 PM
I can handle being two characters, so if needed, I can make a character to be a gymleader if one doesn't pop up soon.

ArusuesFactor
06-14-2007, 11:09 PM
I'd be glad to let you do that.

CM
06-14-2007, 11:21 PM
then I'll be Auron City's Fire-type gym leader if that isn't taken, which I didn't see anyone take that spot

ArusuesFactor
06-14-2007, 11:38 PM
Psychic Oats already took that one. He just mistaked Auron City with Roland City.

CM
06-15-2007, 12:02 AM
Name: Jessica Shantez

I.D. Number: 0258-3904-6375

Gym Leader: Auron City

Description: *click* (http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u186/Crystal-Momoyia/Jessica-Firsshadow.jpg)

RP Example: A New Pokemon Journey series and Naruto: The Village Hidden in Nature RPs

Pokemon:
http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa078.pngWildfire/Rapidash, female
http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa136.pngFlare/Flareon, female
http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa157.pngTyphlosion, male
http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfsa/dpmfsa059.pngMoro/Arcanine, female
http://pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlgsh006.pngFireshadow/Charizard, male

Psychic Oats
06-15-2007, 12:42 AM
Psychic Oats already took that one. He just mistaked Auron City with Roland City.

Uhh...I'm the ground Gym Leader o_O

Oops...I think I'm mixed up. I want to be the Ground Gym Leader, whatever town that is. Crystal can have the Fire GL. Sorry for the mix up, Crystal ^_^;;

Xlugon Pyro
06-15-2007, 01:44 AM
Uhh...I'm the ground Gym Leader o_O

Oops...I think I'm mixed up. I want to be the Ground Gym Leader, whatever town that is. Crystal can have the Fire GL. Sorry for the mix up, Crystal ^_^;;

Plus, nidorino and nidorina aren't ground types until they evolve with a moon stone.

Psychic Oats
06-15-2007, 01:49 AM
Plus, nidorino and nidorina aren't ground types until they evolve with a moon stone.

Uhh..I didn't post that. o_o

Xlugon Pyro
06-15-2007, 02:02 AM
It was a supportive message, that's why I quoted you instead of the person's sign-up.

Psychic Oats
06-15-2007, 02:07 AM
It was a supportive message, that's why I quoted you instead of the person's sign-up.

Oh, I thought you were quoting me because you just wanted to make sure I knew you were talking to me. Sorry.

Xlugon Pyro
06-15-2007, 02:21 AM
Oh, I thought you were quoting me because you just wanted to make sure I knew you were talking to me. Sorry.

S'ok. I hope the RP pops up soon. I'm bored, and now my summar vacation begins.

Saraibre Ryu
06-15-2007, 03:00 AM
Thanks, this is my other team:

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/2894/demon1vh4.png
Demon/Nidorino (M)
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffsb/dpffsb404.png
Renta/Luxio (M)
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/5789/cobaltny2.png
Cobalt/Scizor (M)
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/4533/bandit1ti0.png
Bandit/Grovyle (M)
http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/443/64in6.png
Aura/Dragonair (F)
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/5355/brookedo7.png
Brooke/Buizel (F)

___Alana_Marie___
06-15-2007, 11:16 AM
Eh! I forgot to put my pokemon in!!!! >.< ok here they are…

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/it/7/70/133_Eevee.png Emmy/Evee(male)

http://upload.funcafe.web.id/charmander.gif Scarlet/Charmander(Female)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/52/Wurmple.png Winny/Wurmple(Female)

http://faqsmedia.ign.com/faqs/image/ani152.gif Chipper/Chikorita(Male)

http://www.amigo-spiele.de/upload/081_Minun_watercolor_210_12006.gif Minni/Minun(female)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/it/9/91/328_Trapinch.png Trinity/Trapinch(Male)

There they are ^^;

Eh...Wait, can some of us start out without pokemon? or not....*would rather not have pokemon yet....* i am so confused!

Realityxxx
06-15-2007, 01:35 PM
1. Flare Kyushi--KittenGirl2000

Hey, i asked for second elite, not first!

Saraibre Ryu
06-15-2007, 01:45 PM
Sorry to sound as if I'm being a pest, but my name is spelt wrong. Its with an 's', not a 'z'.

ArusuesFactor
06-15-2007, 02:51 PM
Okay okay. I'm sorry. First off Crystal Momoyia, just make some changes to your second sign-up. Psychic Oats got mixed up and wants to be the ground gymleaer instead. So you can be the fire type. Alana_Marie, I'll also be the proffesor of the first town and provide you with your first pokemon. KittenGirl2000, I'll change the spot. Saraibre, I'll edit your name.

Tombi
06-15-2007, 08:01 PM
AF, can I be the Dark Pokemon Elite Four Member please? ;P

Xlugon Pyro
06-15-2007, 08:25 PM
AF, can I be the Dark Pokemon Elite Four Member please? ;P

Why should we have more dark trainers? It defeats the purpose of there being a dark type gym, which I own. Please try picking a different pokemon type. Steel is a good type.

CM
06-15-2007, 08:41 PM
okay, I edited my sign-up.

ArusuesFactor
06-15-2007, 09:04 PM
Xlugon Pyro is right. We already have a dark type gym and that would defeat the whole purpose. Crystal Momoyia, you're second sign-up is accepted.

CM
06-15-2007, 09:12 PM
so now all we need is a Ghost-type gym leader, right?

Togeking
06-15-2007, 09:17 PM
I'll take the ghost leader. I'll edit my post so that it says that he's also the Yirrah Ghost Leader, if you want.

___Alana_Marie___
06-15-2007, 10:11 PM
Okay okay. I'm sorry. First off Crystal Momoyia, just make some changes to your second sign-up. Psychic Oats got mixed up and wants to be the ground gymleaer instead. So you can be the fire type. Alana_Marie, I'll also be the proffesor of the first town and provide you with your first pokemon. KittenGirl2000, I'll change the spot. Saraibre, I'll edit your name.YA! makes the RP more fun :p *holds up 2 fingers* Awsome RP times Two!

Psychic Oats
06-15-2007, 10:36 PM
Now, you just need to put 'Fire' next to the first Gym Leader and 'Ground' next to the third ^_^

Also, can you put up the types for the elite four? And please put up the protagonists. Like, the main characters? Then it will be all set.

Realityxxx
06-15-2007, 11:40 PM
Now, you just need to put 'Fire' next to the first Gym Leader and 'Ground' next to the third ^_^

Also, can you put up the types for the elite four? And please put up the protagonists. Like, the main characters? Then it will be all set.

Yeah, but it's no surprise Flare is the Fire Elite!

Saraibre Ryu
06-16-2007, 02:13 AM
I'll make a fifth gym leader character up so we can get thr RP started if no one has already taken it.

CM
06-16-2007, 02:19 AM
I don't know what number it is, but we need a ghost-type gym leader...

Togeking
06-16-2007, 02:22 AM
I'll take the ghost leader. I'll edit my post so that it says that he's also the Yirrah Ghost Leader, if you want.

We won't need a Yirrah Ghost Leader, because I'll take it if Aruceus lets me.

Saraibre Ryu
06-16-2007, 02:25 AM
Well, post a profile and wait for his reply. Let him see what you had in mind Togeking, and wait to hear what he says. Sorry if I sound pushy, I don't mean to be.

BTW, if he does let you have it, I had a really good moveset in mind for Spiritomb. PM me if you want to hear it.

This really needs a discussion thread even if the RP hasn't started yet.

ArusuesFactor
06-16-2007, 04:06 AM
We could use a ghost-type gym. Alright just provide me with a sign-up togeking. I'm okay with it.

ArusuesFactor
06-16-2007, 04:10 AM
The discussion thread is now open!

jaimster
06-16-2007, 07:35 AM
Name: Jaimster

I.D. Number: 19962

Gym Leader: Scarope Citys gym Leader

Description: red hair, red eyes, black clothes..

RP Example: i dont get this

Realityxxx
06-16-2007, 09:36 AM
Name: Jaimster

I.D. Number: 19962

Gym Leader: Scarope Citys gym Leader

Description: red hair, red eyes, black clothes..

RP Example: i dont get this

I have a feeling you will be declined. Your signup is highly pathetic. And if you dont know what an Rp sample is, then you dont know how to Rp, and then you will be kicked out of the Roleplaying secton. Not to sound pushy of corse.
Here is a BETTER signup:
Name: Shadowfire
ID: 12345678910
Ocupation: Gym Leader
Gym leader of: Scarope city
PKMN:
Shadow the Gengar
Misty the Mistrivias
Sprit the Spritomb
Sheadna the Shedninja
Swaybln the Swaybleye
Dusty the Dustclops
Description: Shadowfire has short, black hair that goes to his lower back and misty grey eyes. On his feet he wears pitch back shoes. He stands up to the same size as Tusnami and Flare, and weighs 5'44". On his head he wears a black cap. He wears long, black trousers and a dark grey top and jacket.

He is usally agressive and angry. He is also confident.

RP Sample: Lol, NOT AGAIN!
---------------------------------------------------
That is just an example, of how i'd do it. You do not have to accept it, but i can handle three characters.

jaimster
06-16-2007, 09:40 AM
is RP Roleplay? i now how to play this Roleplays but i dont know what RP Sample stands for..

Realityxxx
06-16-2007, 09:52 AM
is RP Roleplay? i now how to play this Roleplays but i dont know what RP Sample stands for..

it means you have to give an example of your Rping. However, i mjust made it fun and told how Tusnami and Flare got their scars.

jaimster
06-16-2007, 09:55 AM
sheesh, i quit, i dont get anything of this weird rules..

Realityxxx
06-16-2007, 10:04 AM
sheesh, i quit, i dont get anything of this weird rules..

Actally, if you dont understand ANYTHING, you might be kicked out by Rust or Thescottman. I doubt that will happen. Just learn to Rp,k?

Psychic Oats
06-16-2007, 12:01 PM
Yeah, but it's no surprise Flare is the Fire Elite!

Uh.. the first town was already housing a Fire Gym before you made your character =_=

I have a feeling you will be declined. Your signup is highly pathetic. And if you dont know what an Rp sample is, then you dont know how to Rp, and then you will be kicked out of the Roleplaying secton. Not to sound pushy of corse.
Here is a BETTER signup:
Name: Shadowfire
ID: 12345678910
Ocupation: Gym Leader
Gym leader of: Scarope city
PKMN:
Shadow the Gengar
Misty the Mistrivias
Sprit the Spritomb
Sheadna the Shedninja
Swaybln the Swaybleye
Dusty the Dustclops
Description: Shadowfire has short, black hair that goes to his lower back and misty grey eyes. On his feet he wears pitch back shoes. He stands up to the same size as Tusnami and Flare, and weighs 5'44". On his head he wears a black cap. He wears long, black trousers and a dark grey top and jacket.

He is usally agressive and angry. He is also confident.

RP Sample: Lol, NOT AGAIN!
---------------------------------------------------
That is just an example, of how i'd do it. You do not have to accept it, but i can handle three characters.

And, not to sound too mean or anything, but your sign-up is pretty mediocre as well..

Xlugon Pyro
06-16-2007, 03:33 PM
Yeh. I'd prefer if people only went up to 2 characters until everyone has 2 characters, then we can go to 3 characters. Also we're missing types for the E4.

ArusuesFactor
06-16-2007, 09:02 PM
Two characters is the limit for right now. I'll put all of the types up.

Saraibre Ryu
06-16-2007, 09:37 PM
Okay, so is there our last needed gym leader? If not, I'll make another character for it since I only have one.

ArusuesFactor
06-16-2007, 10:06 PM
Tombi isn't responding, so go ahead and make a second character Saraibre.

Saraibre Ryu
06-17-2007, 02:22 AM
Heres my second character, and the Ghost Gym Leader:

Name: Riley Setsaro
I.D.: 77668901
Gym Leader of: Scarope City
Description: http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2125/rileyspriteux3.png
Riley and Isara have been old childhood friends for the longest time. He found his interest in ghost pokemon when he first heard the old profile that Ghost pokemon were always up to no good and they were even evil. Curiosity overcame him, and he found this to be untrue when he found a wandering Gastly while lost one night in a forest. He then became very fond of that type and specializes with it. He shows an equally great performance in battles and contests, often dazzling opponents in battle and taking advantage of the opportunity to attack. He can be shy at time, but is a very loyal, trustworthy and honest person. His ongoing training schedule has paid him well now as he is a formidable opponent, even more great of a challenge when he is underestimated, or over confidence takes over whom he's battling. He often uses tactics that frustrate his foe to get desparation and unclear thinking out of them, making the odds turn in his favor.

Pokemon:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa094.png
Midshade the Gengar (M)
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa200.png
Mismara the Misdreavus (F)
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfsa/dpmfsa302.png
Treasu the Sableye (M)
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa354.png
Shunet the Banette (F)
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffa/dpffa478.png
Sheera the Froslass (F)
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfsa/dpmfsa477.png
Nighturne the Dusknoir (M)

Realityxxx
06-17-2007, 02:56 AM
I said it was an EXAMPLE.

Togeking
06-18-2007, 07:00 PM
Sarabre, you could have the gym. Or you and I could share it as a double battle, if you want.

Saraibre Ryu
06-18-2007, 10:39 PM
Doulbe battle gym sounds fine. I had that in mind for the ghost gym actually. But we can wait for that so can we get started now?!?

___Alana_Marie___
06-19-2007, 04:01 PM
Ya! I am itching to start and get Ashely her first Pokemon and probably form a group with somone to travel in. One qestion, What do the Gym leaders Do when no one is at their Gym yet?

Saraibre Ryu
06-19-2007, 11:26 PM
I'd think they'd do what normal trainers would do. At least that's what my character is planning on doing since she's the League Champ. I got a WHILE to wait before I battle anyone for the title.

Ithilan
06-20-2007, 03:16 AM
hope its not to late to join

Name: Wolf Anal

I.D. Number: 000999912

Gym Leader:

Elite Four:

Pokemon Champion:

Description: Wolf has blue eyes and blond/black hair, he wears a gold coloured shirt, white pants and a silver couloured hooded cloak, he almost always has the hood on, he is quiet and secerative, but is quick to anger.

RP Example: (I have no recent ones but I shall put up the intro post of the rp I made) The Reckoning: The Begining of the End: The Silane Region was also known as the Forgotten Region as no one remembers it. It was hidden from outsiders, those who never lived there, because the legendaries where so powerful that they would destroy everything if they fell into the wrong hands. But now this region needs help as Team Rocket has found it and is trying, with the help of Team Aqua, Team Magma and Team Nightmare, to catch the legendaries of power. Team Nightmare knows the Silane Region extremely well as this is their home. So now outsiders are allowed in to help protect the legendaries.

Realityxxx
06-20-2007, 10:54 AM

Gym Leader:

Elite Four:

Pokemon Champion:

Description: Wolf has blue eyes and blond/black hair, he wears a gold coloured shirt, white pants and a silver couloured hooded cloak, he almost always has the hood on, he is quiet and secerative, but is quick to anger.

RP Example: (I have no recent ones but I shall put up the intro post of the rp I made) The Reckoning: The Begining of the End: The Silane Region was also known as the Forgotten Region as no one remembers it. It was hidden from outsiders, those who never lived there, because the legendaries where so powerful that they would destroy everything if they fell into the wrong hands. But now this region needs help as Team Rocket has found it and is trying, with the help of Team Aqua, Team Magma and Team Nightmare, to catch the legendaries of power. Team Nightmare knows the Silane Region extremely well as this is their home. So now outsiders are allowed in to help protect the legendaries.

Pathetic Rp sample. Not to sound mean, of corse.

___Alana_Marie___
06-20-2007, 02:32 PM

Gym Leader:

Elite Four:

Pokemon Champion:

*Blinks* I agree with Kitten. When ever i dont have a RP Example, I just write one out. Like some random bit of a story. Thats Descriptive and Interesting and at least 2 Paragraphs to make up for not having one But thats just me....

ArusuesFactor
06-20-2007, 08:43 PM
Sorry everyone for being inactive. The rp starts now. Also ithilan make improve your rp sample and I'll think about it.

DeidarasClay
06-21-2007, 06:21 PM
Meh, why not. Can I have Electric Gym dibs? :D

Name: Ven Skotamaki

I.D. Number: I.D.s are only five numbers, people :oops: 81786

Gym Leader: Electric-Type Gym (Couldn't find the town)

Elite Four: Nope

Pokemon Champion: Nope

Description: Ven has naturally black hair with one red strip and one white strip of hair on his right. He wears a normal Grey T-shirt with a pocket on it. Over that he has a black sweater that, around where his heart is, has a white strip, red, then white again. He normally wears it sleeve up, unless it's cold. When he does, he reveals those awesome finger-less gloves that are awesome (Did I say they're awesome?). He dons dark blue shorts, even though he lived in Snowpoint for a while. For shoes, he wears black sneakers lined with with white thread to keep it together.

Personality: Ven is quite different from other people. He always looks at things in other ways. When in deep thought, he'll just plop down and start thinking. Even though his nature would seem otherwise, he can get quite reckless, which leads him into tight situations. He is very caring for all things of living, be it nature, or Pokemon. If he ever needs to, Ven would willingly throw himself into any situation as a Ranger to protect others from anyone or anything else.

RP Example: Giratina grew frantic. It paced around a giant spear pillar, most likely carved out of a giant stone, with a legend etched on it. It fluttered it's wing's in dismay. It had not seen, nor heard of anyone, or anything being able to even reach the lake that it's cave settled near by. After all, it lived in a secluded cave, protected by a lake and a very frustratingly hard maze, full of very strong Pokemon that made some of the elite of trainers challenge themselves. But, when it had sensed disturbances near it's surroundings, it knew it not be safe for long. More light than ever was shining in the damp, dark rooms of TurnBack Cave, and some Pokemon seemed agitated. Not much happened, for now. The ancient, distraught beast had to choose it's most important, and maybe final judgment of it's life: To see who had come near it's dwelling, or to retreat to the far ends of the cave, hoping that who was ever out there would either give up or never try. Giratina quietly sprang up into the air, forming a swirling cloud of dust, as it used the small amounts of light to maneuver it's body through the air safely, weaving between rocks and such.

Not too long after Giratina had started to move deep into the cave, a loud rumble was heard. Soon, a very large machine with drills all over burst into the cave, and then dozens of people came out with loads of equipment. Soon after this mysterious group intruded into Giratina's cave, a large, bluish light could be seen, almost like a giant spark, and then, a very loud, ear-piercing, otherworldly screech that could frighten even the greatest of Legendaries could be heard for thousands of feet around the area, reaching the poor residents living in the nearby hotel that wasn't too far off. After words, a loud crash had been heard, and at the exact moment after that, everyone, every single person's mind was filled with the same image at the same time: A old, maybe even ancient cemetery, old and worn. The scene was covered in a deep mist, making the faintest outlines of things. And, right in the middle of everything, was a large figure, large with massive wings, and six legs. It let out a small roar, which might have even sound like something, and slowly disappeared by a swallowing darkness, covering it from the bottom up until it was gone.

At first, everything seemed calm. But, when a calm comes, so does a storm. Soon, terrible winds soon blew across Sinnoh, which seemed to come from every direction. People would seem very hot, then insanely chilly. As much as the residents of Sinnoh didn't want to accept it, reality was slowly falling apart. Reports came from all over the world, speaking of terrible storms of wind, terrible rages of water. Pokemon were slowly dying off from the extreme weather changes. Pokemon lucky enough to be in a safe area, be it a PokeBall or secluded area were safe, but others were not. Some Pokemon, like Ice Pokemon, couldn't handle the weather's insane mood swings, and slowly died off. The same was for unfortunate Grass Pokemon who weren't used to the very cold weather. Frail Pokemon like Budew's and Cherubi'1s population dropped great amounts.

But, worst was yet to come: First, the moon shone dimmer than normal, and so did the stars, then, and a lot more scarier, things started fazing, be it, albeit fuzzy, carbon copies of things appearing next to them, or just fading in and out. Soon enough, most of Sinnoh, and probably the whole entire world, watched in horror as the moon slowly turned a light red, covering the earth in a terrifying red color.

ArusuesFactor
06-21-2007, 06:47 PM
Gyms are taken, but you may be a trainer or any of the other occcupations.

DeidarasClay
06-21-2007, 06:52 PM
1st Gym: Jessica--Crystal Momoyia--Fire
2nd Gym: Cole Reiken--Eeveeking929--fighting
3rd Gym: Daichi Sabure--Psychic Oats--Ground
4th Gym: Tusnami Azaki--KittenGirl2000--water
5th Gym:
6th Gym: Kyle Faran--Uxie--ice
7th Gym: Yue Umbnei--Xlugon Pyro--dark
8th Gym: Jordan Turner--ArusuesFactor--dragon

Then why is there an empty spot? :/

ArusuesFactor
06-21-2007, 06:53 PM
I didnt edit yet. Sabraire took that gym. She has two characters.

Psychic Oats
06-22-2007, 02:24 PM
Pathetic Rp sample. Not to sound mean, of corse.

That was spam, my dear. And what's the point of saying: "Not to sound mean, of corse (You spelled course incorrectly)", if you said it was pathetic? Obviously that's mean, whether you want to sound like that or not. That comment was spam, in that it gave no constructive criticism, and told him nothing to improve upon. Basically, a useless and mean thing to say. Not to sound mean, of course.

Sorry if I'm being too strict in your thread, ArusuesFactor, it's just that I can't stand things like that.

ArusuesFactor
06-22-2007, 02:59 PM
It's alright. I understand.

Realityxxx
06-24-2007, 12:36 PM
That was spam, my dear. And what's the point of saying: "Not to sound mean, of corse (You spelled course incorrectly)", if you said it was pathetic? Obviously that's mean, whether you want to sound like that or not. That comment was spam, in that it gave no constructive criticism, and told him nothing to improve upon. Basically, a useless and mean thing to say. Not to sound mean, of course.

Sorry if I'm being too strict in your thread, ArusuesFactor, it's just that I can't stand things like that.

Well, maybe i'm upset that my pair left at the moment?

Sarahpom83
06-24-2007, 04:19 PM
Name: Sakuya Light

I.D. Number: 002168

Description: http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/SakuyaandAngel.jpg Sakuya is the older looking girl and her sister is the other one.
Sakuya has almost every badge from every Region in the pokemon world, and her pokemon team is. wampert, Raichu, Aipom, Primeape, Monferno, and Roserade

RP Example: Angel and Sakuya walk together beside each other they notice a pokemon following them

"What a weird looking pokemon, what could it be sis, I've never seen this pokemon before" Angel asked her sister

"Um, will let see here" Sakuya said pulling out her pokedex

"Chingling, the baby pokemon" the pokedex said

"Aww aren't you just a cute little pokemon!!!! I want it!" Angel said
`````````````````````````````````````````````````` ``````

Name: Angel Light

I.D. Number: 001269

Description: Her picture is with her sister at the top.

Bio: Angel wants to become the best after pokemon trainer, but she always wants to go for badges and to do the pokemon contest. She was born in Hoenn but wants to travel with her sister where ever she goes. Angel has a few badges from areas. and her pokemon are
Wartortle, Scyther, Leafeon, Elekid, Tyrogue, and Combusken

ArusuesFactor
06-24-2007, 08:02 PM
Accepted. But next time don't post on a roleplaying thread unless your part of it.

jayrod 123
06-26-2007, 05:38 AM
Name:Scott denim

I.D. Number:2347589

Description: Click (http://i18.tinypic.com/5x91qgy.png) he is stubborn most of the time and likes to show off. him ad his sister beat the whole johto region.

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Name:Mellissa denim

I.D. Number:2341234

Description:click (http://i16.tinypic.com/4q57hjp.png)she is nice to everyone and hates too miss a pokemon on a pokedex.

Rp example:clicky (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36590)

hope that was good

ArusuesFactor
06-27-2007, 01:16 AM
Accepted.

Alex the Charmander
06-27-2007, 06:27 AM
The ony reason I added a section for pokemon is because I've used this trainer before, I hope that's ok.

Name: Renka

I.D. Number: 1244683

Gym Leader: No

Elite Four: No

Pokemon Champion: No

Description: Renka has brown hair that goes all the way down to her knees, and she Wears a short-sleeve shirt and a long skirt that goes to her ankles, it is green and her shirt is light blue, she has a thin gold bracelet around her left wrist. She loves bird pokemon, and she says that when Nikki grows up, she will fly with them.

Pokemon:

Norzu, Starly, lv. 56 http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffa/dpffa396.png
One of Renka’s first pokemon, Norzu shares a strong bond with her trainer, though her past is riddled with secrets.
Killa, Pidgey, lv. 47 http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q53/keemee4/pidgey.jpg
Killa is colored blue, though nobody knows why. She can dive faster than any bird in Renka’s team, and aerial ace is a commonly used move
Izlik, Tailow, lv. 41 http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q53/keemee4/Tailow.png
Nobody knows why Izlik has a gem on her forehead. She has a tendency to let her mind wander during battle, but when focused, she can launch deadly moves.
Nikki, small Fearow, lv. 13 http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa022.png
Nikki is merely a baby, but she can battle ok. With enough training this little bird will become a weapon of war.
Strange Blue Egg http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q53/keemee4/Strangeblueegg.png
She picked it up in a cave in the Seafoam islands. It just recently began to wiggle a little.
Alex, Charmander, lv. 85 http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa004.png
Alex was Renka’s first pokemon, Strong, loyal, cute, and fast, this little girl is rightfully named Renka’s most powerful fighter.

RP Example: (from another site, from an inuyasha RP)

The huge snake-like dragon rose, rearing it’s head back to launch a blast of demonic power so strong it pushed Inu no Taisho into the cliff face behind him, turning it into a steep hill. The great white dog bared it’s fangs at Ryuukotsusei and leaped forward. The great dragon raised one of it’s claws and thrust it forward at the approaching enemy, sending him flying. This little knock back was enough time for Ryuukotsusei to dive under the earth, using it’s sharp claws like shovels. He sprang up beneath Inu no Taisho and grabbed his body with his fangs, spinning around he sent the enemy flying once again. He dragged his snakelike body over to where Inu No Taisho lay. Dog demon blood soaked the earth beneath the fallen beast, staining the soil red and killing all surrounding plants. “Ha.” Said Ryuukotsusei, “You may have seemed tough but you were no match for Ryuukotsusei, Greatest Daiyoukai in Japan!" Ryuukotsusei turned and began to leave, a sharp pain shot through his entire body, “Damn these injuries,” he said, “I must find somewhere to rest” suddenly he felt fangs close around his chest. “Ryuukotsusei!” shouted Inu no Taisho as he slammed Ryuukotsusei into the rock face on the other side of the canyon. A seal? Though Ryuukotsusei, No … Not… Now … can’t … get… the great dragon closed his eyes and surrendered to the seal of the fang.

Bomus
06-27-2007, 06:29 PM
Name: Bomus

I.D. Number: 778952354

Description: Bomus stands at around 5'4" and has black hair that reaches to about 4 inches past her shoulder. It's rather straight and is typically left down, though if she plans on working hard it will be pulled up into a lazy looking bun. Her eyes are brown, and her body is really just average in size... not skinny... not chunky, just in the middle and slightly curvy. She's a rather attractive young girl, something that she seems to disregard. Clothing wise she usually wears a pair of black sneakers, form fitting blue jeans with pair of black belts, one resting on her hip and the other hanging down slightly, where she keeps her Pokemon. A black baby doll t-shirt, with a picture of a angry looking Drifloon on it, and a gray hoodie that cuts off at about her mid-section. Around her neck she wears two sets of dog tags, and around her right wrist is a charm bracelet. She seems to be a very friendly person, but is also rather shy at times.

Pokemon:
Ambra | Murkrow, Lv. 27
A very pushy Pokemon in it feels like it runs the team as opposed to Bomus or Bastion. She is very good at giving orders, and doesn't very much like receiving them. She's one of the younger Pokemon on Bomus' team, and aside from its pushy nature, it trule shows. Bomus is trying as hard as she can to get the Murkrow to act more like a leader, or at least stop being so pushy to the others. Ambra has a stone stashed away in a bandana around her leg. She's quite large in size compared to a normal Murkrown, and is a decent fighter.

Marion | Banette, Lv. 50
Little is seen of Marion, really, as Bomus seems to never let the Banette out to battle... or seems to let it out at anytime but night. Little reason to why is ever explained to others (and why should it be?) They have a strong bond, despite this rather odd behavior. Beyond this... ... little is known about Marion.

Ilma | Drifloon, Lv. 24
Ilma is the baby of Bomus' team, as well as the newest addition. The little Drifloon has a slight bond with Bomus and is very friendly with her, however it seems to be a little TOO focused in battle. It has a rather morbid demeanor... in the respect that it likes to make attempts at kidnapping children, something Bomus pays A LOT of attention to if the Pokemon is outside of its Pokeball. In terms of battles, Ilma tries its best to commit a form of "overkill".

Valli | Cacturne, Lv. 54
Valli is a very quiet Pokemon, preffering to more sit back and watch things take place as opposed to putting her foot in and doing something about it. Bomus had met her while she was a Cacturne, and had an almost instant bond with the Scarecrow Pokemon. Valli is a lot more powerful than she leads in, but isn't much of a fighter so is rarely used in a battle situation.

Hollow | Mightyena, Lv. 52
Bomus had captured Hollow when he was nothing but a little Poochyena pup. He is a very hard worker and will fight his tail off to win a battle for Bomus, putting everything he has into the battle. He's quite speedy, and rather powerful, but isn't well suited for defense.

Bastion | Dusknoir *Shiny*, Lv. 70
Bastion was found by Bomus as an egg before she had ever become a trainer. She had taken the egg with her wherever she had gone, and after it had hatched she was inseperable from the little red Duskull that had come from inside. Obviously, this Pokemon had become her first and was also the one she would use the most often, explaining why it is the headstone of her team. A very tuff Pokemon who can pack a powerful punch when he actually feels like it. Typically, however, Bastion allows the other Pokemon on the team to do the work. His high points go to his defense and special defense, attack and status changing abilities more than his speed and special attacks.

RP Example:((From a wrestling roleplay... actually... ._.;;; ))
He wasn't usually a drinker, never was... typically his only vice was the pack of cigarettes that, even now, were sitting in the pocket of the pants that were stripped off his body when he had first come into the hospital. Camel Infused. He was actually craving for one right now but,until it was beyond being an ignorable pain, he would make do.

He struggled slightly to lift himself up on his elbows, finding it rather rude that he was laying down in her presence, especially while he was conversing with her.

"You're not being intrusive at all, Traci... it's... I may well vent of it to someone, and as I hadn't seen Brianna, Reggie, or Bel for quite a bit of time... my normal troupe speaking with me becomes a slight trouble."

He uses a slender hand to push a bit of hair that fell into his face while he shifted positions away, his jade eyes shifting from an apologetic look, to something more alert and focused. Beyond a doubt, the doctor was fully aware of everything... no matter how sickly or what amount of pain he may have been in... physically and emotionally.

"To make it blunt... ... I'm sure you'd heard that I had been in some custody battles with my... estranged wife... Kiley... I'd taken some time off to attend court hearings... consult with my lawyers... and generally work my hide off to make sure my life didn't end up in the hands of someone who was going to do nothing but hurt him... day in and day out."

He hesitated for a moment, a smile that shadowed something cynical appeared on his face... and a sharp laugh escaped him as he shook his head. Locks tumblings from side to side.

"...I lost."

ArusuesFactor
06-27-2007, 06:44 PM
Alex the charmander accepted.

Bomus, for a new trainer in the roleplaying threads, this is a brilliant sign-up. You're accepted. Excellent job.

Alex the Charmander
06-28-2007, 03:39 AM
yay! I knew I'd get in...

'cause I can't put up my own RP, they're to violent, you should see...

just one thing... isn't there new pokemon in every new region?

ArusuesFactor
06-28-2007, 03:41 AM
Good question. I'll handle that. You'll see.

Legendary_Pikachu
06-29-2007, 03:08 AM
NAME: Barry

ID NUBER:723

PERSONALITY: Barry is a very likeable person. He loves to have pokemon battles.He also loves to make friends with other people.When ever Barry wins or lose he always congratulates his oppenet on a great battle.Barry is a talker so if you get into a conversation with him he would try his hardest to keep it going for a while.Barry doesn't back down from a battle.Barry loves to find new pokemon in the wild.When you meet Barry you will probably meet him while he is training.

APPEARANCE: Barry is often seen wearing a black hat black cape black shoes and black clothes [ he wears pants and not shorts].He might be wearing sun glasses.His belt black too but all the things I said he wears black 2 or 3 times a week thats all changed to blue.

RP EXAMPLE:"Hello...hellooooo...anyone here. Well I am all alone...""Whhhoooo is...here if your a tourist leave now or face the consequences.""I'm not a tourist i just need to know how to get out of here.""Oh!Well just go straight after you get to the warning sighn make a right then go straight ahead and you will be out in five minuts.""Thank you.""YOUR WELCOME."

-LEGENDARY_PIKACHU-

ArusuesFactor
06-29-2007, 03:13 AM
Listen. I'll accept you, but you really have got to push your skills to the limit and improve. Accepted.

Sarahpom83
07-02-2007, 07:17 PM
Hey "ArusuesFactor" I'm sorry about what happened the last time, I wasn't sure what to do, I didn't know there was a join form first then there was the rpg itself, Please forgive me for that, I'm new and I'm starting to understand this rpg. I'm here now to role play. I was just very busy the week before and wasn't on the computer much.

psychic08
07-04-2007, 08:30 PM
Name: Joey

I.D Number: 08871092

Gym Leader: Roland City, Psychic

Description: Brown spiked hair, glasses white shirt with red sweater, jeans and white DC running shoes.:tongue:. He has a high temper and is uptight but when you get to know him he is a decent person.