PDA

View Full Version : Poke'mon - Healing Touch Disscussion

patchfur
06-10-2007, 11:52 PM
Here's the discussion thread peoples! Oh, and if you want to make fakemon for this RP, you can do that, just describe them and most likely I'll say ok for them. You can also request what Shadow Poke'mon you want to snag. Nice and organized...

Realityxxx
06-14-2007, 12:23 PM
Patchfur, when will the Rp start?

Draconic_Espeon
06-14-2007, 01:46 PM
How are our characters getting to the guy that gives them the Pokemon? Like my character, for example, lives in Goldenrod...

patchfur
06-14-2007, 07:38 PM
All the characters will be in one city, Goldenrod will work since your's is already there, for some reason. Then, one night they're all walking back to where they're staying from a party, and they find the old man in a field. Sound good?

Draconic_Espeon
06-14-2007, 07:53 PM
Okay, sounds good. Goldenrod is just where she was born...

Gaby
06-14-2007, 07:57 PM
Well, both Bota and Kota are at Agate Village so... is that okay? I dunno... pie >> <<

patchfur
06-14-2007, 08:11 PM
lol, well...We need to decide on a city. I don't know where would be good...How about they all go on, like, a vacation in..Phenac City? since it's a big purdyful city and all...Then the old guy calls them over at night after their party?

Draconic_Espeon
06-14-2007, 08:46 PM
... Okay. I can make it work.

patchfur
06-14-2007, 09:25 PM
Ok, we're going to go ahead and start. We need one more person though, but I'm sure we can slip them in even if we go ahead and start.

Gaby
06-14-2007, 09:33 PM
AFERYEHJHRUKITUKYUJYRTU

*inser Uber-Pwn crazy scene here*

Ahem...

*messes hair up again and puts on hat*

WHEEEEEEEEEEEE I ISH THE HAPPY! WE ISH THE STARTNESS!

Bota: Woot! Woot!

Karamu: *Poochyena* Woot woot indeed!

Kota: Yay... this is... so awesome...

Mirika: *Combee* Yeah! Bzz! This is so gonna rock!

Draconic_Espeon
06-14-2007, 09:35 PM
I'm not going to post until I get back Sunday night/Monday, because I may be trading Pokemon. If so, my character will change as well.

patchfur
06-14-2007, 10:53 PM
Ok. Oh, and here's the form for the Shadow Poke'mon we're going to encounter.

Charrie Name -
Shadow Poke'mon Wanted -

You can also get wild Poke'mon, though they are more rare. They won't be just at the Poke'spots like in Gale of Darkness, either. Sometimes, though, I'll just make a wild one show up and whoever wants to can try to catch it. I'm going to keep track of everyone's requests and stuff in a post, but I think I'll wait until people have requested some Shadows before I finish setting that up.

patchfur
06-14-2007, 10:53 PM
Post Reserved for Requests/Charries' Poke'mon(Besides the starter, since I have that saved ^_^)

Reeah -

Requested:
Ekans
Nidoran(M)

Draconic_Espeon
06-15-2007, 05:49 PM
Charrie Name - Reeah
Shadow Poke'mon Wanted - Ekans

Charrie Name - Reeah
Shadow Poke'mon Wanted - Nidoran (Male)

My only requests for now. =3

vedros
06-15-2007, 10:09 PM
I am quitting all RPs, only to return between July 8-14.
But the good news is, on my return, I will release my RP.
All y'all can PM me if you think you might have a chance to possibly become interested in checking it out, and reserving a spot.
Dros out!