PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon, Project DNA Sign ups

AquaWind
06-11-2007, 02:12 AM
(In this RPG you are sent to The pokemon world, The pokemon world where Diamond and pearl takes place to be exact. Oh and lucky you when you are trying to sort this all out in your head with some people that were sent here are attacked and some are kidnappered and experiments are done to them turning them into pokemon, the people not captured are seperated from each other and try to find a way home...or stay in this world)
(P.S. you can play as yourself if you want)

Profile;

Name:
Captured?:(are you captured or not)
Pokemon:(if you were captured NO LEGENDARIES)

Name:Damien(me)
Captured?:yes
Pokemon:Growlith(can't spell it )

Realityxxx
06-11-2007, 12:21 PM
Aquawind, we dont know anything about this. In fact, there is no actal plot. I would suggest Rping yourself before making your own.

*Steals one of rust's "Mini Mallets" which is used to call upon the almighty rust*
ALMIGHTY RUST! WITH THE POWER OF THE MINI MALLET, I SHALL CALL UPON YOU!

Lord Fedora
06-11-2007, 12:53 PM
Aquawind, we dont know anything about this. In fact, there is no actal plot. I would suggest Rping yourself before making your own.

*Steals one of rust's "Mini Mallets" which is used to call upon the almighty rust*
ALMIGHTY RUST! WITH THE POWER OF THE MINI MALLET, I SHALL CALL UPON YOU!
My turn. Eh, hem. It's... the writing itself isn't half bad, but the actual describing of the storyline is... sub-par. Therefore, I must second Kittengil's report. Eh-hem. Time to try out my new reporting cry.

*"trumps" plays in the background.* ATTEN-TION! RUST, REPORT FOR DUTY, AND LOCK AWAY!

Dog of Hellsing
06-16-2007, 06:44 PM
rust is unavailable at the moment, so I'll step up in his place.

Aquawind, that plot has been done to death. You really should try to add a twist in there of some kind, because "people being turned into Pokemon" is as about cliched a plot as there is. Also, the sign0up sheet should contain more information, such as Personality, Background, and Appearance.

As Kittengirl suggested, please join a few other RPs before you try to make one of your own. You'll get some invaluable expierence.

*Thread closed.