PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Mario Boss

VenusaurTrainer
10-26-2004, 11:11 PM
Of all the Mario games what is your all time favorite boss? If its a Bowser battle please be specific.

The Elite Ygseto
10-26-2004, 11:40 PM
I like the sand worm battle in SM Sunshine, i also like the battles with that pink dino in SM Bros. 2.

Nefarious
10-28-2004, 03:51 PM
I liked almost all of the bosses in Paper Mario. But if you want me to pick one I'd have to pick the one against the Shy Guy General when you are in the toybox. That was funny being in that toybox. :crackup:

VenusaurTrainer
10-29-2004, 02:16 AM
Mine would have to be either the final Bowser fight in Super Mario 64 or the Bowser fight in Super Mario World.

Thanatos
10-29-2004, 06:20 AM
My favourite boss would have to be....

OOO, the lava boss in Paper Mario (on 64). On the yoshi island!

Nefarious
10-29-2004, 02:06 PM
My favourite boss would have to be....

OOO, the lava boss in Paper Mario (on 64). On the yoshi island!

I almost said Piranha Plant on Paper Mario too. But I decided to go with the Shy Guy general.

VenusaurTrainer
10-30-2004, 08:04 PM
The frog boss on Yoshi's Island was a fun battle.

Alakazam
10-30-2004, 11:00 PM
I enjoyed the battle with Bowyer in Super Mario RPG (SNES)*coughtheonlyrealsupermariorpg,papermaioiscr apcough* in the Forest Maze.

"When I shoot an arrow, that button...LOCKED!!"

"Strange you are, and strange-looking at that. Teach you, I will, who's in charge!"

"Strong you are, but stronger am, I. Part now we must!"

^ Bowyer quotes ^_^

VenusaurTrainer
10-30-2004, 11:04 PM
I enjoyed the battle with Bowyer in Super Mario RPG (SNES)*coughtheonlyrealsupermariorpg,papermaioiscr apcough* in the Forest Maze.

"When I shoot an arrow, that button...LOCKED!!"

"Strange you are, and strange-looking at that. Teach you, I will, who's in charge!"

"Strong you are, but stronger am, I. Part now we must!"

^ Bowyer quotes ^_^

Lol, I loved it when Bowser cried in SM:RPG

Thanatos
10-30-2004, 11:19 PM
Does anyone besides me find it desturbing that you fight bowser in a bathtub in super mario sunshine :eek:

Jet
10-31-2004, 01:09 AM
Does anyone besides me find it desturbing that you fight bowser in a bathtub in super mario sunshine :eek:

Lol, not that much... just be thankful it isn't Wario XD

anyway, my favorite boss battle... well... the last battle in Mario Party... hey, its a Mario game... that's the only game I had lost (or not get 1st place in this case) more than 10x =P... quite challengin

VenusaurTrainer
10-31-2004, 01:17 AM
Lol, not that much... just be thankful it isn't Wario XD

anyway, my favorite boss battle... well... the last battle in Mario Party... hey, its a Mario game... that's the only game I had lost (or not get 1st place in this case) more than 10x =P... quite challengin

Lol, it is hard to beat the computer on hard mode in Mario Party. I also liked the Bowser fight in Yoshi's Island where he grew to a huge size.