PDA

View Full Version : Drawing Anime

masaki
03-13-2004, 01:30 AM
What anime can you draw best? I can draw Inuyasha pretty good but I usualy make up characters when I draw. I might try to post one of my pictures.

KenshinU
03-13-2004, 02:48 AM
Meh.. I just draw random cute girls when I'm bored. I'm good at it too.

Reign-of-Dreams
03-13-2004, 01:49 PM
Yeah, I draw random anime girls, too, but I can draw the Tokyo Mew Mew characters-nyo. ^_^

Jet
03-13-2004, 02:13 PM
I draw mostly chibi characters... I seldomly draw "serious" looking ones... but I can draw "creatures", like Pokémon, digimon, etc, fine.

Strawberry
03-13-2004, 08:21 PM
I'm pretty good at drawing almost all characters. I'm getting better as I draw characters for my manga. Except, I cannot draw chibi-fied characters! Uggh... ;.;

Most of the time, I just copy off covers of manga, and pages. Or I draw the characters for my manga.

Mizu
03-13-2004, 08:35 PM
I'm actually good at drawing serious chracters, and chibi ones...although they should be called SD drawings...super deformed...I'm good at drawing pheonix's...god knows why...but I'm pretty good at at...

By the way, you can't draw anime...you draw MANGA n_n

Jisaku the Dragon Tamer
03-15-2004, 02:58 AM
Me, I like to draw YuGiOh characters ('specially Kaiba and Bakura). I'm pretty good, too.

Ninja Emperor
03-16-2004, 06:40 PM
I'm trying to learn how to draw manga, I even purchased two books from my local library! How to Draw Manga puting things in perspective and How to Draw Manga Making Animie. I'm trying to create a Manga about Japanimie forum in Feudal Japan style, but so far my characters look too realistic for manga, so it more like a comic, but hey, I'm working on it! I already made four and a half pages and ready to finish first chapter ^_^! Ok, what kind of animie I'm drawing? Well, I used to draw pokemon from the cards and recently I drew Eyptian Gods from the cards too, but I better at drawing ninjas especially from Tenchu, by the way I think my drawing of Rikimaru retrieving an Izayoi form the ground is really good! Lastly I want to say something to Jisaku. Jisaku, how soon will I see you on Japanimie1312? Don't tell me that the other link I gave you isn't working, I hope that you'll join Kenshin's forum really soon and I will be able to put Jisaku into my manga/comic (I'm not sure how I suppose to call it, lol)

Jisaku the Dragon Tamer
03-22-2004, 02:40 AM
Any of you who want to see my art, go to Fanfiction.net, go under search, and search for the author ShadowSpirit2. You'll find a complete listing there. Email me with the names of ones you'd like to see; it's mostly YuGiOh and dragons. (Feel free to read my stories while your there!)

And Ninja Emperor... Well...IkindaforgottheaddresstoKenshin. :shifty: (hides)

Evanna
03-22-2004, 05:25 AM
I draw a little of everything: Yu-Gi-Oh, Dragonball Z, Pokémon, .... But I mostly draw non-existing girls/boys. I think you should have your own style, that's why...

Ninja Emperor
03-23-2004, 09:36 PM
Any of you who want to see my art, go to Fanfiction.net, go under search, and search for the author ShadowSpirit2. You'll find a complete listing there. Email me with the names of ones you'd like to see; it's mostly YuGiOh and dragons. (Feel free to read my stories while your there!)

And Ninja Emperor... Well...IkindaforgottheaddresstoKenshin. :shifty: (hides)
First: Call me Ninja, we are friends after all, lol and Second: If you forgot Kenshin's adress, just use his sinature on this forum and in case you don't know him, he is a guy who enjoys drawing random, cute animie girls when he's bored, so go ahead and click away, lol! There is no reason to hide from me, my shadows would never dissobey me or hurt my friends, they are nice shadow minions, lol!

Aiya Quackform
03-25-2004, 08:18 PM
I do Chibis pretty good, IMO. I'm working towards more serious manga characters. But I need practice. I did draw a pretty good manga drawing of my main RPG character. I should post it here sometime. *needs to color it in first*

Mechaflame
03-25-2004, 09:12 PM
I have some sort of special gift for drawing. I can draw chibi, manga, anime, anything! I'm like a miracle artist or something... :smile:

KenshinU
03-31-2004, 12:35 AM
You are not alone, Mechaflame... Japan is like full of those "miracle artists or somethings"

Anyway...

Like here is something I drew when I was bored...

http://ourworld.cs.com/Urashima1312/SchoolGirlSML.jpg

See what I mean? She is just a made up character... :neutral: I have been drawing too many random school girls lately. :smile:

Rogue28
04-13-2004, 07:14 PM
I tend to draw random people, or sometimes characters for myself and my friend's manga. I sometimes draw characters from DBZ, but recently I've been working more on my own characters than official ones. I'm ok, but some of my work just doesn't turn out the way it should have, so, more practice!