PDA

View Full Version : Episode 383, Ash takes on Elite 4

AshMistyMayfan
10-30-2004, 07:46 PM
Ash will taking on the Elite 4 at long last, looks like they may have Ash and Stephen.
Also read that shaking island ep on Japan may never be shown due to the earthquakes they've been having.

Marill
10-30-2004, 09:17 PM
So he's actually taking on an Elite 4? That's a first. :eek:

Jeikobu
11-02-2004, 03:30 AM
Where did you hear this?

Alakazam
11-02-2004, 03:34 AM
That's a really good idea; why didn't they do this sooner?

Hoenn Mirror Girl
11-02-2004, 03:41 AM
So he's actually taking on an Elite 4? That's a first. :eek:
I agree.

However, it could be another plot to further ruin my fan fic career...
They could drop Salamence (Drake), Walrein (Glacia), Dusclops (Phoebe), and Absol (Sidney) from the lineups! :dazed:

Ash & Kyogre
11-02-2004, 09:53 PM
Ash will taking on the Elite 4 at long last, looks like they may have Ash and Stephen.
Also read that shaking island ep on Japan may never be shown due to the earthquakes they've been having.
I doubt it will never air, they'll probalby air it after all those earthquakes. It's funny how episodes can occur when something similiar is going on in the country. (The Legend of Dratini, The Ice Cave)Hey, JIG, maybe Nintendo comes here and looks at your fan-fics and copies off of them. (j/k) :biggrin:

Tamer Marco
11-02-2004, 10:29 PM
Also read that shaking island ep on Japan may never be shown due to the earthquakes they've been having. Tha'ts dumb. :rolleyes: Just because of one earthquake, and some after shocks...

As for Ash taking on the E4, GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY, HE'S FINALLY GONNA DO IT! :tongue3:

Jeikobu
11-02-2004, 10:31 PM
Where's the evidence of this happening?

Hoenn Mirror Girl
11-02-2004, 11:58 PM
Hey, JIG, maybe Nintendo comes here and looks at your fan-fics and copies off of them. (j/k) :biggrin:
Very funny. Very very funny.

But then again, you MAY have a point. Ash's Grovyle did managed to beat Winona's Altaria in the Fortree Gym Battle, and Mariah's Grovlye managed to beat XANA Harpy (Winona's Altaria under Shadow Wing's control) with the difference being that a Murkrow, Pidgeot, and Farfetch'd didn't help him and Winona wasn't kidnapped.

Marill
11-03-2004, 12:21 AM
Heh, which part of HMW is that off of? Anyway, I wonder if Lance/Agatha/Prima will re-appear, since didn't Ash meet all three of those E4 characters?

Tamer Marco
11-03-2004, 12:27 AM
Heh, which part of HMW is that off of? Anyway, I wonder if Lance/Agatha/Prima will re-appear, since didn't Ash meet all three of those E4 characters? Who's Prima? Anyway, he only met Lance, Bruno, Steven, and Loreli.

Hoenn Mirror Girl
11-03-2004, 01:28 AM
Heh, which part of HMW is that off of?
Chapter 14: Code Winona (the chapter is a parody of Code: Lyoko)

Back on the subject, Ash didn't meet the Johto Elite 4 either (aside from Lance). I WANTED TO SEE KAREN, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

Tamer Marco
11-03-2004, 01:32 AM
Chapter 14: Code Winona (the chapter is a parody of Code: Lyoko)

Back on the subject, Ash didn't meet the Johto Elite 4 either (aside from Lance). I WANTED TO SEE KAREN, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! Heh, me too. I wanted to see Ash and Karen battle, and Karen knock the snot out of Ash.

Hoenn Mirror Girl
11-03-2004, 01:37 AM
Heh, me too. I wanted to see Ash and Karen battle, and Karen knock the snot out of Ash.
Not to mention Brock endlessly flirting over her. :tongue:

Where's the evidence of this happening?
My guess is Serebii.net

Ash & Kyogre
11-03-2004, 09:56 PM
And Karen knock the snot out of Ash.
I would like to see that happen too. :tongue:

Jeikobu
11-04-2004, 12:26 AM
I talked to my good friend who is very knowledgable and informed on Pocket Monsters and he says Satoshi is only going to battle Genji (Drake) for fun, that's it.

Tamer Marco
11-04-2004, 12:49 AM
Not to mention Brock endlessly flirting over her. :tongue:

My guess is Serebii.net That gets annyoing at times, ya know? :tongue3:

Jeikbou, I hope you friend is wrong for once. Or else i'll have to kill Ash. :devious: XD