PDA

View Full Version : ~Ali the Dark One's Gallery of Darkness~ (Art Quantity: 2) (Taking Requests) ~OPEN~

Ali the Dark One
06-12-2007, 07:10 AM
Welcome to Ali the Dark One's Gallery of Darkness! Here I'll post all of my drawings. I might take requests, but I just started doing art, so there may be things that I can't draw. Most of my peices involve pokemon, and rarely involve realistic humans. If you'd like to request please read the rules and then use the form below.

Form:

Name:
Description: (Please be very detailed on this)
Background?: (Yes or no, include in description if yes)

Rules:

1. Please follow the forum rules.
2. Don't cuss too much.
3. Be clear on your description.
4. One request per person per visit, you can request again after I finish your first request.
5. I'll only have three request slots.
6. Do not request realistic humans, I only do pokemon and inanimate objects.
7. Only call me Ali
8. You can reserve a spot, but only if you can fill in your request within the next 2 days.
9. It'll generally take me 5 hours at the least, but sometimes I'll have to go to sleep and it won't be done until the next day
10. I have a life, and there are times when it will take longer than usual for me to fill the request.

Current Request Slots: Tombi, OPEN, OPEN

~WE ARE CURRENTLY OPEN~

Finished Works:

This one was just for fun (and to show my team that I got skillz):

Artist: Ali the Dark One
Date: June 10, 07
Title: Corphish & Barboach
Link: Clicky! Clicky! (http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/882/corphishbarboachxq5.jpg)
Description: Corphish sits on a rock-filled sand bank in the middle of a grassy marsh. He stares into the water when suddenly, plop! Out comes a barboach!
Setting: Marsh, rocky sand bank, water, tall grass.
Light Source: Top left

This one was for WAR:

Artist: Ali the Dark One
Date: June 10, 07
Title: Ninja Emperor, Strider of the Night!
Link: Clicky! Clicky! (http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/836/necharizardvo3.png)
Description: A picture of Ninja Emperor as his pokemon of choice, charizard. He is soaring through the skies as he spurts blue flame from his mighty jaws. He is covered with the red marks of a DARK warrior and glows with the purple aura of a Nightstrider. This picture symbolizes the bond shared between Tiana's and NE's teams as they merged to form the current team, Nightstriders: Renegade Knights.
Setting: The sky
Light source: Top left

Request from Myst3rio565:

Artist: Ali
Date: June 13, 07
Link: Clicky! Clicky (http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/3511/pbstoxicroakmr0.png)
Description: A Toxicroak calmly meditates on a mountain peak. It is preparing to use the move bulk up, but first it must gather its patience. A calm, pristine lake surrounded by bonsai trees lies beside the Toxicroak's wooden mat. The whole mountain is made of stone and the plants survive by recieving water through the cracks in the ground, which are connected to the lake. The view is an awesome sight to behold, filled with sky and the purple mountains' majesty. This picture conveys its message not only through the imagery, but also says in red, blue, and black letters: "Patience before Strength..."

Myst3rio565
06-12-2007, 07:11 AM
Woohoo, first request.

Ali, here is my request, no rush, take your time. I can be very patient.< -(no pun intended)
Name: Myst3rio565, yo.
Description: Hmm, well, I would like a picture of Toxicroak, with a white aura around him. Charging up for Bulk-Up. The background, I would like a group of trees around a small pond. Rain in the picture as well. Hes sitting down, meditating. And in the picture, I want it to say 'Patience before Strength' somewhere
Background?: Yes

I hope that is enough information, lol

Ali the Dark One
06-12-2007, 07:13 AM
~Reserved~

Ali the Dark One
06-12-2007, 07:14 AM
Also Reserved

Tombi
06-12-2007, 06:06 PM
Awesome. I love the coloured shading on the first one. The Corphish looks just how it should. =3 I myself don't colour, I shade with pencil. <<

Name: Tombi
Description: An Umbreon. x3 Like, standing to the side, with one paw risen... staring at you with killer eyes. XDD Make it really dark and evil, please.
Background?: Yeah, a dark foresty sort of thing, please.

Ali the Dark One
06-12-2007, 08:28 PM
Awesome. I love the coloured shading on the first one. The Corphish looks just how it should. =3 I myself don't colour, I shade with pencil. <<

Name: Tombi
Description: An Umbreon. x3 Like, standing to the side, with one paw risen... staring at you with killer eyes. XDD Make it really dark and evil, please.
Background?: Yeah, a dark foresty sort of thing, please.

~Accepted~

Woohoo, first request.

Ali, here is my request, no rush, take your time. I can be very patient.< -(no pun intended)
Name: Myst3rio565, yo.
Description: Hmm, well, I would like a picture of Toxicroak, with a white aura around him. Charging up for Bulk-Up. The background, I would like a group of trees around a small pond. Rain in the picture as well. Hes sitting down, meditating. And in the picture, I want it to say 'Patience before Strength' somewhere
Background?: Yes

I hope that is enough information, lol

~Accepted~

I just saw them now, and you're both lucky, seeing as I have nothing to do all day until tonight, and I'm not working on anything else right now. But first, could you show me a Sugimori pic of Toxicroak? (For reference)

EDIT: Nevermind, I started the toxicroak picture, and I just need to color and shade the picture. At first I was very unsure about my ability to be able to draw a toxicroak meditating, but I tried and in the end it came out okay. I can't put my finger on it but I think the picture has a slight japanese touch to it... (I'm not japanese)

Operative
06-13-2007, 11:16 PM
I like your drawings!
Your shading is very good!

Ali the Dark One
06-14-2007, 11:47 PM
I finally finished the Toxicroak picture, the first one failed miserably, but the second one looks a little bit better. NOTE: There is no rain in the picture... Nor is there a white aura...

Artist: Ali
Date: June 13, 07
Link: Clicky! Clicky (http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/3511/pbstoxicroakmr0.png)
Description: A Toxicroak calmly meditates on a mountain peak. It is preparing to use the move bulk up, but first it must gather its patience. A calm, pristine lake surrounded by bonsai trees lies beside the Toxicroak's wooden mat. The whole mountain is made of stone and the plants survive by recieving water through the cracks in the ground, which are connected to the lake. The view is an awesome sight to behold, filled with sky and the purple mountains' majesty. This picture conveys its message not only through the imagery, but also says in red, blue, and black letters: "Patience before Strength..."

It isn't one of my best pictures, but it did take quite a while to get it half way decent. At least the vocabulary is okay... (That's what I earn from reading the whole dictionary/thesaurus) Tombi's request is almost complete, it's halfway colored and shaded. I'll add this to my 'completed' list now... I'm very glad that you were patient (no pun intended... Okay, maybe a little bit)

Steak
06-15-2007, 02:52 AM
Hallo.

Name: Steak
Description: Drawing of Blade, tyvm. -prods avatar of Surskit). I had better drawings that that lousy sprite, but oh well. A navy-blue Surskit with shining steel razor-sharp blades attached to it's appendages, with a fierce expression on its face. The more close-up, the better. ...Don't take that too literally. ._.
Background?: Eh...no.