PDA

View Full Version : Introductions and Farewells

KenshinU
03-13-2004, 03:34 AM
You know what I think this forum needs? An "Introductions and Farewells" board. :smile: I mean, it would be a lot better than having a single thread to say "hi." People might be left out, but if they will have a chance to actually make their own threads to introduce themselves or say "bye" if they are leaving, it would be much easier.

PokemonElite2000
03-18-2004, 07:45 PM
You know what I think this forum needs? An "Introductions and Farewells" board. :smile: I mean, it would be a lot better than having a single thread to say "hi." People might be left out, but if they will have a chance to actually make their own threads to introduce themselves or say "bye" if they are leaving, it would be much easier.
Honestly, I never liked the idea of having a board just for the welcomes and hi's. The best way for people to know each other is to take part in the many threads of discussion here at the forum. Even if people have their own threads to say hi or whatever, the responses will mostly be the same, welcome to the forum and so on.

Having just one thread there will make things easier, a lot of people don't even introduce themselves, they just jump right into the discussion. But for those that do, there's a thread for that.

Marill
03-18-2004, 10:25 PM
The idea is cool, but I do agree with what PE2K said. The only true way to get to know each other is through other threads and chats (such as the never ending PE2K Chat on Aim.) ^__^;; Anyways...

KenshinU
03-19-2004, 06:18 AM
Aaawww... :cry: Okay then.

Well you're the smart one here, PE. :smile:

PokemonElite2000
03-19-2004, 07:31 PM
Aaawww... :cry: Okay then.

Well you're the smart one here, PE. :smile:
lol, smart one? Not that smart. It's just a preference, you could go either way on this one, but I've just decided to do it this way.