PDA

View Full Version : (RP) The Pikachu Survivor Game!

Hoshika
06-12-2007, 11:18 PM
Okay, all of you should know what should happen. I'll copy the member list here for you WITH their status so you don't lose track. I'm sorry for my absense lately (LoZ:TP is ADDICTING).

Let the roleplay BEGIN!!

Strawberry Maelstrom
06-13-2007, 02:30 AM
Okay, all of you should know what should happen. I'll copy the member list here for you WITH their status so you don't lose track. I'm sorry for my absense lately (LoZ:TP is ADDICTING).

Let the roleplay BEGIN!!
OOC:YAY POST NUMERO UNO!

IC: Sean woke up and fell seven feet to the floor from the top bunk of his bed. He rubbed his eyes and removed his nightcap. The boy rubbed his head.

"I hate that I have to fix my hair every day." He muttered.

Sean walked into his bathroom and looked at the steep climb to te medicine cabinet. Suddenly, a green and white Pokemon wearing a Samurai uniform, NOT A DRESS, walked into the room.

"Sean-Sensei, do you require my assistance?" the Gallade spoke.

"No, I'm fine," he replied.

"I can easily get you to the medince cabinet."

"NO DAMMIT, I CAN REACH THE CABINET ON MY OWN! IM A NINJA!"

The boy pulled out a small black ball with a string. He lit the string and threw the ball. BOOM! The Cabiinet was pwnt. A small amount of hair gel fell from the sky and landed on the boy'z head. He rubbed his has so it spiked straight up and looked in a mirror. He was a yellow mouse with red cheeks and brown hair.

"What will we do today?" Gallade asked.

"TODAY WE ROOL THE WORLD!" SEAN LAUGHED.

Darth Murkrow
06-13-2007, 03:52 PM
((Oui! Aller Pikachu! Poster numéro deux! Could my character start off not quarantined, just for development purposes? Lastly, @Maelstrom: Holy wow. That is all.))

Greta Thompson coughed loudly enough for passerby to notice. The violent spasms required to temporarily relieve herself of the discomfort in her chest drained the energy from her entire body, forcing her to lean against the wall of the Pokemon center she had just arrived at. Her Cyndaquil, Bobby, loyal as ever, placed a paw on her leg.

"Quil?" he asked her, inclining his head to one side. Greta cleared her throat and scooped him up.

"No, Bobby, I'll be fine. Don't worry about me. I have a weekend ahead of me, I can rest then. I just can't afford to right now," she murmured reassuringly at him, her eyes glazed over but otherwise full of meaning. She walked into the Pokemon Center, scanning the reports on T.V. about the Pikaflu outbreak.

"Greta! What if that's what you have? What if it's not pneumonia?" Bobby chirped at her.

"I'll be fine, don't worry about it," Greta repeated, then coughed loudly again.

"Greta, dear, go home." Greta looked up as Nurse Joy stood over her, a cold hand on her forehead. "You have a fever, and your coughing has been getting worse the past week. Please, get some rest." Greta nodded and left the Center, embarassed, Bobby in tote.

Draconic_Espeon
06-13-2007, 05:14 PM
(Yesness! Post numbah THREE!!!!!!)

No one seemed to be too startled by the Pikachu riding an Espeon. Not any more than usual, anyway.

/Chiaki, that boy's staring at us,/ the purple feline meowed, navy eyes targetting a boy in the crowd.

"Huh? Who?" The electric mouse on her back replied, looking about. Finally, her tiny black eyes found the boy as well, and a Houndour at his side. He was staring at the two of them, sizing them up. With a sigh, Chiaki recognized that kind of stare. He must be a trainer just coming in to town, and didn't know about the Pikaflu epidemic yet. He wanted to catch her, or at very least Ryuki.

/What should we do? Stand and fight?/

"Of course. Turning tail is a rather cowardly display, don't you think? Why don't we turn down this empty alleyway, Ryuki?" The Espeon sighed. It hadn't taken long for her trainer to master her own electrical abilities. Now, she was often haughty, getting into fights quite often with trainers. The twosome usually won, but...

"Ha! I've got you now!" The two had turned into the alley, realizing it was a dead end. The boy had followed him. His Houndour growled threateningly. "Stupid little Pokemon! Now I'll capture you, in the name of Team Socket!" Both Pokemon replied with dumbfounded looks.

"'Socket'?" Chiaki said, incredulous. "Don't you mean 'Rocket'?"

"No!" The boy grinned, an attempt at a sneer ending up looking more funny than anything. "We're Team Socket, out to capture rare Pokemon and sell them on E-Bay for tons of cash! ... Wait a second, did you just talk? But you're a Pikachu!"

"Wow, you're bright," Chiaki commented sarcastically. "I can't belive you were able to figure it out. You must be Einstein or something." The boy was momentarily puzzled by the German name, but quickly snapped out of it.

"You'll just be even more rare! Go, Mauler! Attack 'em with Flamethrower!" The Houndour, Mauler, took a deep breath, blowing flames at his enemies.

"You know what to do, right?" Chiaki whispered to her partner. Ryuki nodded, and her eyes and gem began to glow a deep blue. The flames were enveloped by the blue light, and stopped in their tracks. The flames turned, taking the shape of a large cat, and leapt at the pair that had unleashed them. To punctuate the Psychic'd Flamethrower, Chiaki loosed at Thunderbolt at them as well. Both Houndour and trainer stared shocked at the oncoming attacks, and the boy had just enough time to say, "Oh no! The smoke bombs-" before they hit. There was an explosion, and smoke filled the alley, but both Pokemon heard from above, "It looks like Team Socket's blasting off again!" with an "Aaarooo!" thrown in for good measure. Through their coughing from the smoke, both Pokemon sweat dropped.

(... I don't know if smoke bombs actually explode. I do know that that was rather cliche. But, I don't really care. ^^)

Larvinator
06-13-2007, 06:12 PM
{There's...so many people here,} I commented, looking around at the crowd of humans around us. I shouldn't have been too surprised; we were, after all, in a city. Then I grinned as another thought came to me. {You would've thought more people had gotten the "dreaded" Pikaflu already.} I, personally, didn't understand why people were so up in arms about it. Frankly, it's a heckuva lot better than being a human. No taxes, no fights...heck, no cares at all, really.

The Poochyena beside me rolled her eyes, a response I was fairly used to now. {The epidemic only just broke out, you know. Also,} she continued, her tone getting slightly darker, {there are people here who don't take too kindly to infected Pikachus. Let's get out of sight.}

{But I like it here in the open,} I complained. I sat down and started scratching myself rapidly with my right leg. It wasn't the most dignified method around, but these arms were just far too short for that kind of thing. Once I was done, I stood up and sighed, {Alright. That alleyway looks like a good place to go.} I glanced around and caught sight of a Pikachu riding on the back of an Espeon.

Cilia must have caught the look I gave her, because she shook her head. {No way. I can't carry you. I'm too small.}

{Hey, I think they're heading into that alleyway. That looks like a good place to hide.} Not really paying attention to my Poochyena's sadistic remark, I started after them. I looked up absentmindedly, only to have to jump out of the way as a boy and his Houndoom sped past me and into the alleyway.

Cilia and I then watched as the scene unfolded, occasionally laughing at some of the remarks Cilia made, like {EBay is so unreliable. Why not try the 99 cents store?} At the end of it, right when the trainer ordered his Houndoom to attack, I cheerfully said to Cilia, {Looks like a fight is going to break out. Anyone have any Pokeblocks?}

After a skillful counter attack by the Espeon, the Trainer exploded (or, at least, that's what it looked like) before flying off into the horizon with his fire breathing puppy.

Through my hacking and coughing, I managed to say {Oh, man! Look at all this smoke!} With another couple of coughs, I started fanning my tail like crazy trying to blow the smoke away. Slowly but surely, the smoke cleared, allowing the Espeon and Pikachu to come into our view. Of course, that worked the other way around as well, so I was going to have to be careful.

Knowing quite well that the Pikachu used to be a human, I tried to use human talk to say "Hello!" Unfortunately, my Pikachu vocal cords didn't cooperate, and it came out sounding more like "Hewu!"

Cilia rolled her eyes at me. {Trying to speak human with a Pokemonese tongue again?}

{It'll come with practice,} I responded simply. But in the meantime, so I didn't sound like an idiot, I decided to go with Pokemonese. {Uh, I mean, hello! Hey, great show there. That was a bit of entertainment for us. I'm Alison, and my puppy friend right here-OW!}

I was cut off when Cilia kicked me hard, obviously annoyed with being called a puppy. {My name is Cilia. Pleased to make your acquaintance.} Even as she said this, her eyes flickered in a bit of distrust and edginess. {And you two are...?}

I just groaned and held the side of my stomach where Cilia's paw had connected.

Darth Murkrow
06-13-2007, 08:17 PM
Greta spotted two Pikachus, one paired with an Espeon, the other with a Poochyena. She only would've seen something abnormal about that if a young man and his Poochyena had not just been blasted into low earth orbit.

"What? No. We're not getting involved. You need to rest," Bobby told her, Greta ignoring him.

"No, I heard them--" she paused a moment to cough, flinching in pain.
"--Speak in a human language. What if--?" More coughing.

"You're getting worse. Those are infected humans, you should stay away from them," Bobby told her needlessly.

"I don't care," she told him, approaching them and kneeling down next to the Pokemon.

"Is everyone okay?" she asked, suppressing another coughing fit.

Draconic_Espeon
06-14-2007, 12:46 AM
When the smoke finally cleared, Chiaki and Ryuki caught sight of a Pikachu with a Poochyena.

"Hewu!" The Pikachu said. Chiaki gave her a questioning look.

"Um... What was that again?" The Pikachu repleated itself, this time in Pokemon language.

/Uh, I mean, hello! Hey, great show there. That was a bit of entertainment for us. I'm Alison, and my puppy friend right here-OW!/ She stopped when the Poochyena kicked her.

/My name is Cilia. Pleased to make your acquaintance./ the Poochyena said pleasantly, though her eyes watched them, distrustful.

"Um, I'm Chiaki," Chiaki said, hopping down from Ryuki's back. She couldn't speak Pokemon herself, though she could understand it well enough.

/And I am Ryuki,/ the Espeon replied, though she too watched the newcomers.

"No, I heard them--" The unidentified voice was cut short by the sound of coughing. Chiaki didn't seem to notice, but Ryuki jumped. A human with a Cyndaquil in tow arrived in their eyesight, rounding the corner. "--Speak in a human language. What if--?" She was cut off again by coughing.

"Are you-" Chiaki started to say, but she was stopped by the Cyndaquil.

/You're getting worse. Those are infected humans, you should stay away from them,/ he said to his trainer.

"I don't care," she replied defiantly. She kneeled down next to them. "Is everyone okay?"

Chiaki nodded. "You don't sound too good, though," she said, her ears drooping slightly. "You sound kinda sick. You should go rest."

Darth Murkrow
06-14-2007, 12:57 AM
"Really, I'll be fine. It's just a really bad cold," she told them with a smile, clearing her throat.

"Yeah, a really bad cold called pneumonia," Bobby reminded her, struggling to pull his trainer away, which was no small task, considering she was near five times his height.

"I'm Greta," she introduced herself somewhat belatedly. "And this is Bobby."

"And we are out, because the last thing I need is having a Pikachu for a trainer!" Bobby growled, trying to pull her away again. She patted the top of his head.

"Oh be quiet. I'm already sick, what does it matter if I'm exposed to this?" she asked him seriously.

((FYI, that is how I act in real life. I insisted on going to school the week after I had my gall bladder removed, and the doctors forced me to stay home another week. I had to play ultimate catch-up for a month.))

Larvinator
06-14-2007, 11:33 PM
I listened to their responses, though not all too attentively, as I always managed to forget names some way or another. {Pleased to meet you both,} I replied.

{What did the Pikachu say?} Cilia asked, nudging me with her nose.

{She said that her name was..um...Chaiki. I think,} I responded, knowing that Cilia couldn't understand human language.

Suddenly, a human and a Cyndiquil burst into the alleyway. I heard the human say something about human language, and I realized we were caught as being infected humans. The Cyndiquil confirmed this by saying, {You're getting worse. Those are infected humans, you should stay away from them.}

My ear twitched involuntarily and a small twang of bitterness at being talked about like I was some sort of wild, dangerous animal shot through me. However, I had learned to turn the other cheek and not start anything long ago. But while I simply glanced at the Cyndiquil with a touch of annoyance, Cilia outright glared at the fire Pokemon.

I knew what was happening. Cilia was always very protective of me and often snapped at people or Pokemon who had, in her eyes, insulted me. Fraught with worry at the thought of a fight being started, I didn't even hear the trainer's question that Chaiki had replied to.

{And we are out, because the last thing I need is having a Pikachu for a trainer!}

Now Cilia was mad. Her lips slowly curled back into a snarl, and a nearly inaudible growl came from deep in her throat. I sighed and knew the inevitable was about to happen.

{Yeah, you should probably keep your trainer away from the rabid, feral, dangerous Pikachus,} she hissed, still sitting on the concrete.

{Cilia, don't start anything,} I growled into her ear. {He's just trying to protect his trainer.}

{At the expense of insulting you,} she snapped back, causing me to back off.

Darth Murkrow
06-14-2007, 11:50 PM
"Yeah, you should probably keep your trainer away from the rabid, feral, dangerous Pikachus," the Poochyena growled.

"I apologize if I've offended you," he began, first at the Cyndaquil. "Or you," he added, for the Pikachu. "My trainer... Greta... she's already very sick, and I don't want her to be infected with this. I have nothing against Pikachus, but I'm afraid if she's already this weak..." he looked at the still growling Poochyena and backed down.

Greta sat down in the alleyway, leaning on a wall, panting and suppressing more coughing. She was feeling really sick at this point, and there was no point in hiding it now that Bobby had just told everyone how sick she really was.

((Sorry about the bleh-ness of the post...))

Shen
06-15-2007, 02:32 AM
I entered another coughing fit, though it was worse than my other ones. "God, I'm gonna die..." I muttered as I walked through the streets of Goldenrod. I coughed some more, using my hand to hold myself against the wall of a building as I endured the spasms. "Now I know how mom felt a couple years ago..." Having bronchitis isn't pleasant...

My Raichu looked up at me, concern defining every feature. "Chu raichu..." He said in dismay. He obviously wanted me to go back to Goldenrod Memorial, but I couldn't stand that place. Not when my nurse was like that.

"I'm not going back, Feran." I responded, my voice rough in my raw throat. I smiled slightly at him. "I'll be fine; I was just exaggerating when I said I was gonna die..."

Feran seemed to relax slightly, but he still wore a very worried expression. He seemed content to just walk alongside me, not saying much more. I didn't have any more coughing fits as I continued down the street. I had decided to get a hotel, to enjoy the remainder of my vacation. I've been ill since two days ago, but I wasn't about to let that ruin it for me.

"Hey!" A voice rang out behind me. I turned to confront a younger boy, probably ten years old, holding a pokeball in his hand. "Wanna battle? I bet my Geodude can beat your Raichu!"

"Yeah? Well, just because you have a type advantage doesn't mean you've already won." I grinned with anticipation. "Ready, Feran?" The Raichu jumped in front of me, looking just as eager.

"Well then, let's go!" He tossed pokeball, releasing the Geodude. "Use Magnitude!"

The Geodude slammed a fist into the ground, making it quake. This move would definitely have hurt Feran, but we've been through this route before. "Feran, jump and use Mega Kick!" Feran leapt through the air and aimed a kick at the Geodude's head, his foot paw glowing.

"Geodude, look out!" The boy cried, but it was too late. The attack hit, sending Geodude into the wall. "Geodude, are you okay?!" A small groan from the rock pokemon provided the answer as it slowly floated from the crater in the wall, apparently very weak.

"See? Don't underestimate opponents because of Types. Feran, finish with a Quick Attack." The Raichu moved instantly, attacking at the blink of an eye. the Geodude hit the ground and didn't get up again. "You lost, but don't worry about money; I'll be fine without, so keep it."

"Uh, thanks. Hey, are you okay?" He asked suddenly. "You look really sick."

"Yeah, I am." I sniffed. "I think I have bronchitis, but I'm not sure."

"You sure it's not that Pika Flu that's been going around?" He asked snidely.

"That's just it," I responded, "it might be that. I'm really, really hoping it's not, however..." I bid the boy farewell, and turned around and left, Feran following closely. I began thinking that I was indeed infected with the Pika Flu. Then...I really should be at the hospital. Oh boy... I can't imagine what I might've done, being in the midst of all these people with a very contageous virus in me...

My thoughts were interrupted by a sudden explosion.

I looked up over the rooftops of a distant building to see a cloud of smoke. Out of the smoke, two dark shapes appeared and flew off into the sky. "Hmm...oddly reminiscent of Team Rocket..." I said. "Wanna check it out?" I asked Feran. He nodded, and we dashed towards the commotion. A bunch of people were scared, and some even ran, though others were as curious as I was. I could feel what little strength I had drain away, thanks to whatever illness I had, but thankfully the source of the explosion wasn't far away.

Finally, I neared the spot where the explosion originated from. It appeared to come from within an alleyway. However, I couldn't even get near before I erupted into another serious coughing bout. It was my worst yet, and I had to stop entirely. Feran skidded to a halt and turned back to me. "Rai raichu chu!" He cried, genuinely distressed at my condition.

Something was wrong; my coughing didn't seem to be abating, only strengthening. I leaned against the wall, my throat turned raw by the constant coughing. My strength was leaving fast, and I grew dizzy. Moaning, "Feran...?" I collapsed and passed out on the sidewalk.

---->

I awoke soon, my head spinning. I put a hand to my temple, massaging the pain away. "Ooh...my head hurts like crazy..."

~Daisuke, you're awake!~ I heard someone say.

I sat up, my eyes still closed. "Yeah, I'm awake, but I'm sure I need to get to a hospital." I muttered. "Wait-who is that?" I didn't now anyone specific in Goldenrod, so who could've possily known my name?

~Umm...I don't think you have to go to the hospital anymore...~ Was all the voice said.

Finally, the pain left and I was able to open my eyes. "How long...was I out?" My eyes opened completely...and all I saw was Feran. His ears were lowered to his head, and he stared at me with an extremely worried expression. "Uh, what's wrong?" I asked. What I didn't expect...was an answer from my Raichu, and understanding it.

~I think you really did have that Pika Flu thing...~

Finally, I understood who'd been talking. In fact, I noticed a couple other odd things. For instance, it was this time that I noticed that Raichu's head was a little above mine, and he, too was sitting down. A few people were around, looking at me oddly. Finally I looked down at myself.

I was draped in my dark green shirt, like a robe. My hands, which I now noticed are yellow paws, stuck out of the neck hole. My pants and shoes laid at the bottom of the shirt like discarded trash. My tail waved under the shirt behind me as I grew very nervous.

"This isn't good..."

Darth Murkrow
06-16-2007, 06:27 PM
Bobby heard the murmur of people in a small crowd and spotted a newly-transformed Pikachu, accompanied by his Raichu.

"Oh no..." he moaned. He looked over at his trainer. "Greta?"

Greta was getting worse, having another coughing fit.

"Excuse me, sirs?" Bobby asked, mimicking Greta's formality in an attempt to impress them. "My trainer, she's really sick, can you tell me where Goldenrod Memorial is? I need to get her there, she has pneumonia, and I'm afraid that being exposed to the Pikaflu is going to make her even sicker..." he ranted.

espeonlover
06-16-2007, 07:54 PM
Ashley lay in the pokemon center. "i cant go on like this, pikachu." Ashley said to her pikachu.
Ashley got out her bag, and took out a white cap, with a pikachu on the front, and put it on her head, hiding the ears, before taking off her sweater and tieing it around her waist, hiding the tail. she walked out of the pokecenter, noticeing a crowd. Ashley ran up to the crowd and nudged to the front. "whats so special about a pikachu and a raichu dressed in clothes?" ashley said.
she shooed the crowd off. She went on one knee. "You ok, i know those crowds can be harsh." Ashley said.

Larvinator
06-16-2007, 10:18 PM
{Well, that's what it came off sounding like,} Cilia grumbled, but she backed off, knowing there was nothing more to gain from pursuing the matter. Sighing with relief as the problem was resolved, I started to say, {Well, it was nice to meet you all. I guess I'll be seeing you-}

{Excuse me, sirs?} the Cyndiquil asked, evidently mimicking its trainer's formality in an attempt to impress us. {My trainer, she's really sick. Can you tell me where Goldenrod Memorial is? I need to get her there, she has pneumonia, and I'm afraid that being exposed to the Pikaflu is going to make her even sicker...}

Cilia's tail flicked at yet another mention of the Pikaflu. {Madams,} she muttered, still rooting around for something to snap at the other Pokemon for. Then her eyes lit up as she found something sadistic to say. {Are you so sure it's pneumonia? She could already have-}

{THE GOLDENROD MEMORIAL.} I said loudly, purposely cutting off my Poochyena before she could say the word "Pikaflu." {To get there, you need to head out of this alleyway and take a right. Go up the street until you reach a water fountain. From there, take a left onto Lincoln Street and head all the way up that. Somewhere along the right side of it should be the memorial.}

My ears twitched as I heard the sound of a lot of coughing. Thinking nothing of it, I nodded to the trainer. {Good luck,} I said solemnly as I darted out of the alleyway.

Once I was out of there, the coughing only grew louder. I curiously glanced over to the source of the noise to see a trainer leaning against a wall, practically having a coughing spasm. Next to him was a Raichu, looking at him worriedly. I started to turn around and head to the Pokemart, as my stomach was growling like crazy. Then I heard the THUMP of something falling and whirled back around. Lying on the concrete was the same trainer.

{Cilia, he needs help. Come on.} I said to my Poochyena. She didn't respond. She was just staring wide-eyed at the trainer.

{Cilia, are you in a trance or-} I stopped as I took another good look at the human. His smell was...off, and his skin was turning...yellow?

Now it was my turn to stare. A handful of people gathered around him and gaped as more and more changes took place. Fur grew all over his body. A thunderbolt tail suddenly shot out of his back. Then he shrunk, slipping out of his clothes as he went down to a foot tall. The rest of the changes took place under the pile of clothes, though I did see two triangular ears suddenly poke out of the top of the pile.

The man had just gone from human to Pokemon in 2 minutes.

I watched as a girl came up to him and shooed the crowd away. "What's so special about a Pikachu and a Raichu dressed in clothes?" she asked the crowd members.

{Obviously, she didn't see what happened BEFORE she ran up,} Cilia commented, waking up from her momentary shock. I nodded slowly and continued watching them, but suddenly I realized that the girl smelt...odd. I instantly figured out the smell was a combination of human and...Pikachu.

{Do you smell Pikachu on that girl?} I asked Cilia.

{Yep,} she replied. {My guess is she got Slow-Action Pikaflu. Now she's some bizarre mix of human and Pikachu.}

I nodded slowly and stared at the girl a few seconds more. I turned back to Cilia. {Think we should lend him a hand?}

Cilia just shrugged. {Fine, but I'm getting really hungry. Let's make it quick.}

{I didn't want to, but I'll do it if you want to.}

{In that case, let's head to the Pokemart,} Cilia laughed.

I turned towards the trainer-turned-Pikachu only ten feet away from me and said, {Welcome to the club. Don't worry, it's not bad once you get used to it.} Then I turned and ran after Cilia to get to the Pokemart.

Darth Murkrow
06-17-2007, 12:20 AM
"Thank... you..." Greta coughed again.

"Come on, girl, let's get you out of here," Bobby told her, Greta stumbling onto her feet, covering her mouth as to not infect anyone else with whatever virus she had, whether pneumonia or Pikaflu.

"...take a right... Go up the street until you reach a water fountain... From there, take a right--no, it was left--onto Lincoln Street and head all... the way... up...? Yes! Somewhere along the right..." Bobby murmured, then spotted the hospital. "Yes! Greta, we're going to get you better! See?"

"That's nice..." Greta murmured, not paying the slightest bit of attention to what her faithful Pokemon had told her. She made it in the door, then collapsed in a heap, the hospital workers taking note and moving around quickly.

((I'm going to be gone all day tomorrow, so... no major Pikachu domination without me, ok? *coughcoughMaelstromcoughcough*))

Realityxxx
06-17-2007, 09:34 AM
I slept soundly in the hospital. Then, I woke up and started coughing. Then I realised I had Pikachu ears, and had become much smaller.

"WHAT THE!?" I said, Alarmed.

Darth Murkrow
06-18-2007, 03:46 PM
((I'm baaack...))

Greta woke up slowly, Bobby laying down next to her, looking concerned.

"How are you feeling?" he asked her.

"My throat still feels really raw, and I'm tired and sore. Otherwise fantastic," she told him before even acknowledging the fact in her mind that she had heard him as a human and didn't have to translate. She tried to sit up, but Bobby forced her down.

"Don't try to sit up right away. I'm sure you're exhausted from the... ordeal," he told her.

"It really was the Pikaflu, wasn't it?" she asked him.

"Huh?" he asked, tilting his head to one side.

"You were right, Bobby," she said sadly, turning away. "I should've rested, and I'm stuck like this because I didn't. I'm sorry I was too stubborn for my own good." She sighed heavily, then looked at her beloved Cyndaquil, who still looked confused. "You can leave now."

"What do you mean, 'leave'?" he asked.

"I'm not a human anymore. You shouldn't have to listen to another Pokemon. You can leave," she told him, hiding as much outward emotion as she could.

"No, Greta!" he told her, hugging her as much as he could with his short arms. "You're not my master, you're my friend! I'm staying with you until the end! Besides, you need protecting, seeing as I told you so," he smirked at her. She tried to glare at him, but she couldn't be mad at Bobby. Not for long.

"So you were." She forced herself up, ignoring the pain in her muscles from the sudden transformation, and hugged him, her long ears flattening against her head, her lightning-bolt tail exposed from underneath the sheets.

Shen
06-19-2007, 10:25 PM
The crowd around was muttering, and I didn't have to guess what the topic was. I quickly pulled myself out of my shirt, feeling a little odd about being out in the open without clothes. I glanced around in a panic; I mean, how often does someone spontaneously turn into a Pikachu in public?

I spotted a Poochyena and a Pikachu staring at me as well, before someone began shoving people away. "What's so special about a Pikachu and a Raichu dressed in clothes?" Came a girls voice. Then she dispersed the crowd entirely and got down on one knee to address me. "You ok?" I nodded in response. "I know those crowds can be harsh."

"Uh...yeah..." I muttered, still confused.

The Pikachu from before suddenly said, ~Welcome to the club. Don't worry, it's not bad once you get used to it.~ in pokemon language before dashing after the Poochyena. Join the club...then...she's another?!

"This is all really confusing..." I said, more to myself than anything. "Ugh! I can't believe I didn't realize I had the Pika Flu!" I turned to Feran, my ears lowering in shame. "You were right, Feran. Sorry I didn't listen." I grinned sheepishly.

He glared at me before laughing. ~If you had actually listened to me before this happened, then I definitely would've been worried. Don't fret about it, it's cool.~ Then his expression turned thoughtful. ~And hey, this might actually be fun, right? We're both kinda the same pokemon, right? Yeah, this'll be interesting.

"So...you're not gonna leave?" I asked suddenly.

He stared at me, confused. ~What do you mean?~

"I'm not a trainer anymore, so I can't really have any pokemon any more. You and the others are free to do as you please." I explained, hoping he wouldn't leave.

Feran stared at me, then laughed once more. ~You don't really think you can get rid of me that easily, do you? Nah, I'm stickin' with you for a long while!~ He closed his eyes and grinned.

I smiled. "Thanks, Feran." I turned back to the kneeling girl, staying away from the fact that I had noticed the Pikachu ears underneath her hat. "Thanks again. My name's Daisuke. What's yours?"

Darth Murkrow
06-20-2007, 05:29 PM
Greta and Bobby looked up as a nurse entered the room, shrieking when she noticed that a Pikachu replaced the patient that had been brought in just half an hour before.

"Great..." Greta murmured, and the nurse shrieked again upon hearing the Pikachu talk.

"Great. Let's go. Are you up to walking?" Bobby asked her.

"I think so. I actually feel a lot better than I did," she assured him, unsure of the height she had to leap from the bed.

"That's great!" Bobby squeaked, leaping down, waiting for his former human companion to follow. She leaped down, stumbling at first. "It'll come with time. C'mon, I'm sure we're free to go now that you technically aren't sick anymore!" Bobby encouraged her, his trainer stumbling behind him, trying to find her new center of gravity.

The entire time that the two were walking out of the hospital, the nurse was staring at them. She finally had to collapse in a chair from disbelief, worried now that she caught whatever that thing had.

((I'm sorry. I had to include a spazzy nurse in there somewhere.))

espeonlover
06-20-2007, 05:34 PM
"Im ashley, and unfortuantly, i also got the pika flu..." Ashley said. "But luckily, i dont feel THAT ill." she added.

Darth Murkrow
06-20-2007, 11:29 PM
((Ack! No one is posting on any of the role plays I'm in!))

Greta was immensely uncomfortable with leaving to go to the outside world. She kept looking at people, who were giving her odd stares.

"Greta, ignore them," Bobby told her.

"How? They're sort of looking at ME!" she pointed out.

"Chill out, girl." Greta almost laughed out loud upon being told by a Cyndaquil to "chill out," but continued walking with as straight of a face as a Pikachu could.

Eventually, they came across the alley from earlier, with all of the human-turned-Pikachus and their Pokemon.

"I'm not sure if I can face them," she told Bobby, backing away and averting her gaze.

"Huh? Why?" he asked her.

"They all know me from earlier. They saw that I was too stubborn for my own good! What if they reject me because of it? That Poochyena already wasn't exactly fond of us!" she told him in a loud whisper.

"Relax. Cilia was after me, not you. And they'll like you, who couldn't?" he assured her.

"Cilia?"

"The Poochyena. Now get into that alley and show them what you're made of!" Greta hesitated, then stood off to one side of the alley, trying to make herself inconspicuous.