PDA

View Full Version : Pokémon Predictions!

Marill
10-31-2004, 04:45 PM
Welcome To the Pokémon Predictions Thread!

This thread is designed for those people who do not like to spoil themselves out of a good time, when it comes to the Pokémon Animé. Each week, we will post the upcoming episode's title name, and then cast our predictions about what will happen in the installment.

You may cast future predictions as well, but try to keep the main focus on a weekly basis.

Upcoming Episode(s):

Come What May!

&

Cheer Pressure!

If I don't post the new Episode titles, it is probably due to me being busy. Anyone can post them, just make them bold so everyone can distinguish. Also, if anyone can provide a picture or two for each episode to include, I would greatly appreciate it.

AshMistyMayfan
10-31-2004, 05:29 PM
I suggest making this a 'sticky' so it doesn't get lost.

ElimN8
10-31-2004, 09:37 PM
Suggestion granted.

http://elimn8.4lifenet.net/stickyd.jpg

Marill
11-02-2004, 09:35 PM
Next time, I'll have pictures. Anyway, any predictions as to what the two episodes will be of? I believe that May will have to face Drew, and will finally defeat him in a contest. However, I don't think she'll win the full competition, as the girl Brock is in love with will, or at least in my opinion. As for Cheer Pressure, it seems to be just a filler episode, but that's only off of the upcoming picture displayed on serebii.net.

Tamer Marco
11-09-2004, 04:49 PM
What about Ash's pokemon? What do you think will happen to them in the future?

Marill
11-10-2004, 10:03 PM
Maybe I won't have pictures... I need someone else to -- my computer is wacky.

The Next Two Episodes Are:

Game, Winning, Assist!

&

Fight For the Meteorite!

The two seem to have something to do with Ash's upcoming GYM battle in my opinion. And to Dark Luddicolo: I believe that Ash's Treecko will evolve, as well as Taillow. I think little Corphish will take a while, though. What about you?

Tamer Marco
11-11-2004, 12:15 AM
There's an episode where the gang are in Lilycove city called "Pikachu joins team rocket?!" Who knows. o_o;

AshMistyMayfan
11-13-2004, 04:17 AM
Fight for the Meteorite episode, I did sort of see the Serebii pics of the episode, but I will give a prediction without divulging the entire episode:

LIke in the game: Our hero (Ash, May, Brock, Max) are bout to climb into Mt. Chimney and are about to encounter BOTH of Team Aqua and Team Magma. THey will meet Professor Cosmo. BUt you will soon learn that what you may do in the game is very different from what you see on TV when it comes to who will get the meteorite.

Game Winning Assist: May have something to do with Skitty (May's Pokemon) learning assist while fighting a Furret.

AshMistyMayfan
11-13-2004, 07:21 PM
Please forgive for the double post, but I got to predict next week from what I saw:

Ash arrives in Lavandar
Ash takes on Flannery_____mustn't spoil ending
What will become of Flannery at the end of the battle? Why point that out? Well, from what I saw on Serebii, somebody was watching her with great interest and the fate of the battle could tell if she is quallified to take over the gym of Lavandar.

Man, can't wait for Ash to get to Petalburg, but still wish Ash didn't take on May in that controversial battle coming soon. So much great Pokemon coming up. Glad they started the season earlier and not later like last year!

Scorch Ry
11-21-2004, 11:37 PM
Yeah. I predict that Ash will catch either a rock, ground or fire-type Pokemon next. I believe there's an upcoming episode called, All Torkoal, No Play coming this Saturday, so maybe Ash will catch a Torkoal or a Slugma. Who knows...

As for May, I predict that her Torchic will evolve, and she'll decide to evolve Skitty later on. ^_^ If Torchic does evolve, I bet it will stay a Combusken because a Blaziken won't suit May very well.

Hoenn Mirror Girl
11-22-2004, 03:39 AM
Yeah. I predict that Ash will catch either a rock, ground or fire-type Pokemon next. I believe there's an upcoming episode called, All Torkoal, No Play coming this Saturday, so maybe Ash will catch a Torkoal or a Slugma. Who knows...

As for May, I predict that her Torchic will evolve, and she'll decide to evolve Skitty later on. ^_^ If Torchic does evolve, I bet it will stay a Combusken because a Blaziken won't suit May very well.
Ash catches a Torkoal according to the summaries from Serebii.
And May's Torchic evolves. I don't know about Skitty, though.

AshMistyMayfan
11-22-2004, 04:48 AM
I've seen nothing on May having a Delcatty, but she ought to. Delcatty would to better in contests and have a charm on the audience.

The predictions:

Ash sees a Torkoal and a Steelix in battle. Which one do you think Ash will take, Torkoal, or Steelix?

Torchic does become Combusken eventually.

Can't wait to meet Maxie/Archie.

Badge count thus far for Ash in Hoenn:
Japan 7, American 4

Hasn't Ash taken on Wallace? I think the show may have erred in Japan for Ash to take on Elite 4, he needs 8 badges doesn't he? Where's the Wallace battle?

Scorch Ry
11-23-2004, 12:51 AM
AMMF, you can ask those questions in the Spoiler Chit-Chat Thread, but I'll answer them here.

Ash has arrived to the Moosdeep water body, but remember; DIVE must be acquired. So somehow, he has to get underwater and find where the gate to Sootopolis City is. Otherwise, the Anime is most likely going to make him run into Wallace outside of the city and have a battle, or create Sootopolis City on an island.

Now, PREDICTIONS:

Ash catches a Torkoal
Ash's Treecko will evolve into Grovyle
Ash's Corphish will evolve into Crawdaunt
Ash's Taillow evolves while battling against another flying-type or ground-type Pokemon.

Brock catches a Solrock
Brock's Lotad evolves into Lombre

AshMistyMayfan
11-27-2004, 04:37 AM
Going for a Spinda:
Ash and his group encounter Spinda, Team Rocket wants to grab Spinda and envision Giovanni giving them a promotion (with Meowth supplying Giovanni's voice once again), and Ash and group save the day yet again. The Spinda I predict are probably endangered Pokemon not to be caught or something and could be in some Safari Zone.
All Torkoal, no play
Ash sees a Torkoal/Steelix battle, opportunity to catch one of them for Ash to add on his team?

Coming soon: Treecko and Taillow evolve for Ash.

Gengars1337
02-02-2005, 09:54 PM
Well, Ash does get the 8th badge, but it's not against Wallace.

Hoenn Mirror Girl
02-02-2005, 11:03 PM
Well, Ash does get the 8th badge, but it's not against Wallace.
Yeah. It was against Nyadan (Adan). I really wanted to see Nyikuri (Mikuri/Wallace/Wallacemeow) though...

Marill
02-19-2005, 04:07 PM
Man, this board needs to get kickin' again! This no-posting is driving me nuts. Alrighty...

Well, my predictions came true in this episode, as Treecko and Loudred did indeed evolve. I wonder if Corphish will ever evolve any time soon.

Anyway, JIG... This might be a bit of a Spoiler.... But who is Adan? I know from reading at Serebii's Emerald guide that he is Wallace's replacement. But... Who in fact is he?

AshMistyMayfan
06-06-2005, 05:56 PM
Read some stuff on Serebii that seems to say Ash wins the entire thing, sees Battle Frontier, and then goes home (eps 409-411)

Gunsmoke and Frasier should be worried with Pokemon still going strong! :tongue:

I wonder, if Ash wins, does it mean May and Max go home since the journey will probably be over? THink they'll start into Collosseum?

Ash's 8th badge, clearly an error. My 8th badge was against Juan and Juan should've been named, not Adan. The 8th badge opponent, his name should've been Juan.

Treecko, Taillow, and now Snorunt all evolved for Ash!
Still nothing on Raichu.

Pika57
06-11-2005, 04:24 PM
I saw on another post something about everyones current teams

Also Today was the episode when Torchic evolves. Its rocks(and is no longer my least faveorite character)

Charmander #4
06-11-2005, 06:50 PM
I saw on another post something about everyones current teams

Also Today was the episode when Torchic evolves. Its rocks(and is no longer my least faveorite character)
Who is your least favorite character?