PDA

View Full Version : RPing Tiers

LordZangoose
06-13-2007, 02:03 AM
Welcome one and all. Here, you have the oppurtunity to get put into one of 5 tiers of RPing, 5 being the best and greatest RPers. You will be judged by a panel of your peers, who I'll PM to see if they're interested. The peer will be Tier 5s. I don't count myself as one, so I won't be judging, but nonetheless, you shall be judged.

Interested? Post here if you want to be rated.

EDIT: I've now decided to add a sixth tier that can only have one person in it at a time. It is the best all around RPer in my opinion, on the forums. They have to have the whole package. Plot writing skills, good character development, ability to RP in many styles, and is well-liked by the community as an RP. Right now, this person is... FireflyK! Barely edging out Deathspector and UmbaKora. Congrats!

JUDGES
FireflyK
KB (honorary judge)
Tyranitar_Trainer
Deathspector
LordZangoose

Psychic Oats
06-13-2007, 02:06 AM
I suppose I'll be rated o_o
I'm not entirely sure on the concept of this, though.

Draconic_Espeon
06-13-2007, 02:08 AM
One silly PM spawns this. XP I figure I'm 3/4-ish. I'll sit out and watch.

Lord Celebi
06-13-2007, 02:16 AM
Rate me, but I'm probably going to be a five :P

Xlugon Pyro
06-13-2007, 02:19 AM
Not many have been in my RPs, but I think I'm great, even though I'm sure most of you'll disagree. Rate me if you dare! >:D

LordZangoose
06-13-2007, 02:24 AM
Aww yeah!

I suppose I'll be rated o_o
I'm not entirely sure on the concept of this, though.

3.8 I honestly do like the material in your posts, but it's the length that drops out sometimes. You remind me very much of myself in my first few months of RPing back on Serebii. I think you're going places.

One silly PM spawns this. XP I figure I'm 3/4-ish. I'll sit out and watch.

4.5 for Drizzle Espinizzle XD You have some great RPing skills and I think you're great

5.4 You were right. But I think you'd be suprised to see that you barely made this. You just G-Mod a bit too much.

Not many have been in my RPs, but I think I'm great, even though I'm sure most of you'll disagree. Rate me if you dare! >:D

I think you're one of the best plot writers and RPers here, but go unnoticed. Kudos to you. 4.8

FireflyK
06-13-2007, 02:39 AM

Ah, there's that infamous ego again.

I haven't got much time tonight... But I'll grab a few posts of yours tomorrow and dissect them. You have a tendency to godmode, in short, and also, miss out on various important parts of character-building, which I'll go into when I have the time.

LordZangoose
06-13-2007, 02:46 AM
Would anyone like to rate me?

KOR
06-13-2007, 02:53 AM
someone rate me because i'm bored.

skiboydoggy
06-13-2007, 04:11 PM
Same here. Nanoha is taking forever to load, and I can't find Shuffle 19 around.

LordZangoose
06-13-2007, 04:18 PM

4.2 You are a good roleplayer when you want to be. But at the same time, you don't always put in all the effort. This is probably right around the same rating for me.

Same here. Nanoha is taking forever to load, and I can't find Shuffle 19 around.

4.8 Nearly, nearly a five, but not quite. I love how you RP and what you do with it, but I don't think you're quite there at a five yet. You will be some day though, I can assure that.

skiboydoggy
06-13-2007, 04:26 PM
4.8 eh? That's decent enough I suppose. Now to work for that next 0.2 so I can eat rust for breakfast.

Charizard Michelle
06-13-2007, 04:29 PM
Heck. I bored at work right now and I need a good laugh. Rate me. Is there a score of -200 here?

KOR
06-13-2007, 04:33 PM
4.2? I was expecting liek a 3.2. To be honest i think Oats is better than me. I don't put that much effort into my posts most of the time. Length is where i really screw myself over on RPing.

skiboydoggy
06-13-2007, 04:40 PM
Mikey is a -201, because he asked for it.

Gaby
06-13-2007, 05:07 PM
Me! Me! Someone rate me! I would lurve to be rated on my RP skills to know on what to improve XD

>>
<<

Pie

Tombi
06-13-2007, 05:45 PM
Ooooh, me, too! Rate meh! Please!

Lord Celebi
06-13-2007, 05:47 PM
Ah, there's that infamous ego again.

I haven't got much time tonight... But I'll grab a few posts of yours tomorrow and dissect them. You have a tendency to godmode, in short, and also, miss out on various important parts of character-building, which I'll go into when I have the time.

Oh dear lord, not this again...

I think we can agree that we have different styles of RPing. No need to dissect my posts, and no need for me to dissect your posts...

LordZangoose
06-13-2007, 06:56 PM
I think I'm going to revamp my ratings, and I'll show all the new ratings. If you don't see yourself, you're the same. I might have been too lenient on some ratings. I'll edit this post with all of the new ratings.

Psychic Oats: 3.6 Same reasons as before.
Draconic_Espeon: 4.7 Same as before.
rust: 5.0 A good RPer overall, but you still do god-mode too much. FireflyK will give the in-depth review.
KingofRohan888: 3.5 The same as Oats
charizard_mike: 4.7 I think you're the same as D_E.
Gaby: 3.2 Sorry, but you post much too fast, and much too short consistently for my liking. I think if yu work, you could be better though.
Tombi: 3.4 You and Gaby are nearly identical in my book, but you edge him out in length at times. Your plot making skills are very good though.

Lonsie
06-13-2007, 07:04 PM
Ooh! Rate Me! Rate Me!

Bring the love for Lonise, please. ^.^

LordZangoose
06-13-2007, 07:09 PM
Ooh! Rate Me! Rate Me!

Bring the love for Lonise, please. ^.^

lonewolf (pink for the metro XD): 4.4 Similar to D_E in style, but you don't always have substance. But I guarantee you will some day.

Lord Fedora
06-13-2007, 07:15 PM
Rate MEEEEEEEEEEE please. I despise the four word rule.

Hiro Yuy
06-13-2007, 10:07 PM
I know I haven't been in a lot of RP's yet but I guess it would still be fun to see what you think of me.

Darth Murkrow
06-13-2007, 10:20 PM
Could someone kindly rate me? I wish to know what to improve on, other than make my characters less socially inept and get involved in the plot.

Except the one instance where a minor character I threw in ended up getting attacked by five different people.

And because I am very, very curious.

Stinky
06-13-2007, 10:45 PM
I as well would like to be rated. I am curious to see what everyone thinks of me as a RP'er.

ArusuesFactor
06-13-2007, 10:48 PM
I'd would like to be rated LZ.

Deathspector
06-17-2007, 01:46 PM
I'd would like to be rated LZ.

I hope you don't mind me ratin you, instead of LZ.

3.2 Your posts lack the quality and depth that they should possess. I've read your fanfiction writing, and I know you do have writing skills. I think you rush through your posts a bit much. Take time, and include more description, more emotion, and try and make it seem a bit more than a synopsis.

Deathspector

Xlugon Pyro
06-17-2007, 03:29 PM
I forgot about this thread. Cool that I'm a 4.8. Good job everyone else, and thanks, raters!