PDA

View Full Version : Basketball.

Teo
06-13-2007, 04:10 AM
So, I'm wondering how many of you actually watch the NBA, or if you even follow it for the most part!?

Anyways, I just finished watching Game 3 of the finals and the Spurs barely snuck by with a win. Putting them up 3 games to none. So do you think the Cavs can come back and win the next game or do you think the Spurs will sweep the Cavs at home?

I personally would love to see a sweep! I mean Lebron James is a great player! No doubt about that, but I mainly feel its all hype. He can't finish when it counts. Sure he is the most improved player in the NBA but I don't think he is anything special. xD! Back to what I was saying though, seeing the Cavs get swept in 4 would just prove that James isn't as great as everybody makes him out to be. xD! I mean the Cavs have a much better team than the Lakers do. Kobe can only do so much on his own! xD!

ANYWAYS! Do you think this series is finished?

Also, if you have a favorite team or player feel free to discuss anything about them. xD!

The Jr Trainer
06-13-2007, 04:17 AM
I dont watch it but i here alot on ESPN abotu it so i know alot more than i think i would. I'm more of a BaseBall and Fooooootball(not soccer Football) fan

Teo
06-13-2007, 04:37 AM
Lol, its all good. xD! I follow those sports some times. Though, I mainly follow basketball. :3 Its usually up pace and high tempo! xD! I'm already looking foward to next season to see who gets traded and what happens.

Shiny Loser
06-13-2007, 10:13 AM
MeEeEeE!! I hope the Cavs win, I'm kind of sick of the Spurs. But the team that wins the first finals game is usually the one that wins, so I've kinda lost hope.

Blaziken91
06-13-2007, 02:39 PM
The Spurs are my favorite basketball team! I've like them since I started watching basketball in 2002-2003, before they won their 2 finals championship. They have the best 3 players any team could ask for(except the Nets, but comeon they can't finish games), and that's including the best Forward of All-Time: Tim Duncan!!!!!!!!:cool:

He's also the best player-post-Jordan-era.
I think the Cavs will wind up winning Game 4 because they played well against the Spurs, even though both teams sucked that night. And Lebron.........Poor Lebron:sad:!!!! He had one of the worst games of his carrer(even though he made 25 points and made that incredible block on Tim :surp::surp:), 9-23, that's not good.

Besides, Lebron HAD to do everything by himself; basically he had to be Kobe Bryant for the whole game. He's known for being one of the best passer's in the NBA right now, so let me get to the point.

Lebron set up his teammates with real good passes to make the shots and what happens................THEY MISS/CHOKE!!!!! And throughout the whole game, he realized his team wasn't helping out(except for that white guy, i think it's Palpovich) he had to make all the shots and that's what led to Lebron missing Alot of shots, cause his team didn't help him out when THEY needed it most.

If his teammates have made those shots, the Cavs probably would've won, but the Spurs are excellent on the road when they are down by 10-15 points(had a better road record than home record).

Anyway, the Cavs will win Game 4 IF they make shots given to them by Lebron, and then Game 5, Spurs will take it home.

But I still hope the Spurs win Game 4 though!!!!:happy: GO SPURS:dance:

Bob B
06-15-2007, 04:14 AM
come on cavs plz win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lebron james is going to end up being the greatest player of all time

Blaziken91
06-15-2007, 06:19 PM
come on cavs plz win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lebron james is going to end up being the greatest player of all time

YES, I"M SO GLAD MY SPURS WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOAAAAAAAAAWHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ummmm, Bob, here's a little message for ya................

NO ONE'S BETTER THAN MICHAEL JORDAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MJ IS THE BEST OF ALL-TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LEBRON WILL NEVER MATCH WHAT MJ HAS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob, you should get smaked in the head for saying Lebron will become the best when MJ is the best and will always be the best

Dark Charizard
06-15-2007, 06:24 PM
Lebron is VERY OVERRATED, he wilkl never reach to what MJ has done, the only player that will ne Kobe Bryant. Spurs won yesterday, Tony Parker got MVP, ad I'm happy. (: but this year, I really think the Suns should've won...

And as far as I know, Mike james is going to go to houston and Juwan Houwared is coming to MN. ^__^

Diesel 34
06-15-2007, 09:46 PM
Cavs already lost, but there was no doubt on who was gonna win. Cavs just don't truly have it.