PDA

View Full Version : Dale Earnhart JR.. WTF?!

Emeraldsuicune
06-13-2007, 04:41 PM
He joined Hendrick motorsports, and is now that crybaby Jeff Gordon's partenr. This totally discusts me..I mean, no more Budweiser on the #8? Who's gonna be #8?? i'm so hatin this.

YES, I'M A FEMALE RACE FAN. DON'T LIKE IT, KISS THIS BUDDY!

MustangGT
06-13-2007, 04:57 PM
HE JOINED HENDRICK?!?!?!!? When was that press conference? Hendrick already has 4 teams though, did they drop Mears for him or something? I've been a Hendrick fan since '96 when i started watching Terry Labonte^_^ too bad he retired. Hendrick just dropped a small bit in my book, I HATED Earnhart and i just dislike Jr. :susp:

Emeraldsuicune
06-13-2007, 05:12 PM
11'o clock this mornin'. I ahte hendrik..Earnhart was awesome. JR ahsn't won a race in 40 races in a ROW. I think its coz the way his stepmom was runnin' the place wrong. Jerk..
I wonder what number he'll be..8'm gonna miss the #8 and budwieser or cameo...grrrrrrr

MustangGT
06-13-2007, 05:29 PM
just cuz i got bud on the car, Dont mean i got bud IN the car

ehh well i just dont like him much. bristol night race back in 99 or 2000...hated earnhart SR. ever since

Emeraldsuicune
06-13-2007, 05:43 PM
That commercial was corny.Very corny. :susp::sleepy:
Anywa,y this is gonna be..crazy...
YOU'LL SEE WHEN HE'S PWNING EVERYONE ELSE! AHAHAHAHAHA! EVIL LAUGH!
Rant over :oops:

MustangGT
06-13-2007, 06:42 PM
i would give a rant about Terry Labonte...but he retired...sooo...JIMMIE JOHNSON ROCKS! WAY BETTER THAN EARNHART JR.

=P

ZadokRox
06-14-2007, 06:44 PM
As you may already know, Kyle Busch will be leaving Hendrick Sports at the end of the 2007 season.

Dale Jr. joining Jeff Gordon (who's my favorite racer). Who would of thought it? Ah, the irony. Thank God I got over my hatred towards Dale Sr. and Jr. (it was nice to know that they and Gordon were friends off the track). Now what are those beer-chucking turkeys going to do when Jeff wins?

Btw, Dale Jr is working on keeping his #8 while he talks with Budweiser to keep his sponsership. However, I hope he gets another main sponser because I hate Budweiser (as well as any beer or alcoholic beverage. :susp:).

MustangGT
06-14-2007, 10:21 PM
Oh, no, not Labonte. JOHNSON. :) No hard feelings, eh?

oooo got it, yea no hard feelings

Emeraldsuicune
06-15-2007, 02:18 AM
Okay ^^ Actualyl i think I have a labonte shirt somewhares :oops: maybe? I dunno. Prolly use it for the chicken coop..one of my older t-shirts ^^ Stil interested in Ice beam/mirror coat mudkip, squirtle, feebas, and corsola for a single shiny?

ZadokRox
06-15-2007, 04:24 PM
Okay, save the trading chat for PMs, please.

I still like him though I ain't too wild about him having his own line of wine (not 'whine' :confused:).

I still want to see all the Dale Sr devotees' reaction come the next race as well as next season.