PDA

View Full Version : Osama Bin Laden

Matthew
11-02-2004, 01:34 AM
This Weekend, Osama Bin Laden released a video. I haven't heard much about it, but I know he mentions Bush's few minute pause in the elementary school classroom. It frightens me to know that this man is still out there.

Discuss what you know and what you feel about the matter.

Alakazam
11-02-2004, 03:14 AM
Not only does it frighten me that bin Laden is still breathing, but it also frightens me that President Bush "doesn't really care where he [Osama] is."

Dragonair
11-02-2004, 03:35 PM
Why would Bush care really? He's holed up in his ivory palace smug in the fact that he's made America a 'safer' place with the Department of Homeland Safety, beefing up security at the Canadian border and the Patriot Acts I & II. Yep, there's some good sarcasm.

Truth is, terrorists are the most resourceful people on the planet and if anyone will find a kink in the USA's armor it would be them. Look how they pulled off 9/11. Bin Laden's reappearence might herald new attacks, but who knows?

Ierdar
11-02-2004, 04:17 PM
Why would Bush care really? He's holed up in his ivory palace smug in the fact that he's made America a 'safer' place with the Department of Homeland Safety, beefing up security at the Canadian border and the Patriot Acts I & II. Yep, there's some good sarcasm.

Truth is, terrorists are the most resourceful people on the planet and if anyone will find a kink in the USA's armor it would be them. Look how they pulled off 9/11. Bin Laden's reappearence might herald new attacks, but who knows?

Ivory Palace? wtf? (holed for that matter?)

Last I checked, Bin Laden did not have a palace at all. >_>

And though true that they're resoourceful, we shouldn't be in Iraq, we should be in Afganastan searching for Bin Laden. =\

Bin Laden: We bomb america! Yay! It was us!

Bush: Bin Laden bombed us? Let's go into Iraq and look for "weapons of mass destruction".

Yep...my reinactment....=)

JohtoTrainer
11-02-2004, 04:37 PM
We ARE in Afghanistan, we are just in Iraq too.

Ierdar
11-02-2004, 04:39 PM
I'm aware, but we're not making any effort in Afganastan >_>

And the only reason I'm agreeing we're still there, is because I have not heard any different myself. If I knew any better, I'd say we left it a long time ago.

akdude
11-02-2004, 04:45 PM
The reason WHY we're in Iraq, is because Husane was givin Bin Laden his weaponds that he needed to get into America and bomb us. How else would he have gotten what he needed?

We need to start lookin at the big picture instead of the little one.

ElimN8
11-02-2004, 04:50 PM
The reason WHY we're in Iraq, is because Husane was givin Bin Laden his weaponds that he needed to get into America and bomb us. How else would he have gotten what he needed?

And, of course, you have mounds of documented proof supporting this. :rolleyes:

Ierdar
11-02-2004, 04:50 PM
First of all...grammar.....

second...now, if memory serves me well enough, WHAT WEAPONS? Wow, they used knives on the planes if I remember correctly. They bombed us with our own freaking technology. =\

Alakazam
11-02-2004, 05:21 PM
1. There we no WMDs in Iraq.

2. Sure we're in Afghanistan, but almost all of our rescoures are being poured into Iraq.

Lord Celebi
11-03-2004, 03:00 AM
First of all...grammar.....

second...now, if memory serves me well enough, WHAT WEAPONS? Wow, they used knives on the planes if I remember correctly. They bombed us with our own freaking technology. =\
Yes, we were bombed in 93, and only two people die. They didn't bomb us. There's no word to say what exactly they did to us, except maybe terrorized.

You're aware that Hussein brought up an Osama-Hussein partnership, and Osama himself said no. Saddam had nothing to do awith 9/11 except laughed at us. And he did not supply them with knives, I'm sure.

Also, the 9/11 report said the same thing I believe.
-rust

Sudo
11-06-2004, 11:34 AM
i reckon he aint even in afganistan anymore!!!

and i think that we went to war with iraq for the oil aswell as to find these 'non existant weopons of mass destruction'!!!