PDA

View Full Version : 2 Questions

PokemonTrainerConan
11-02-2004, 08:44 PM
Where is the gamecorner on Pokémon Coloseum...and where is the metalcoat...oh yeh and if you were to find the metalcoat on a different game than could you tell me?

Tamer Marco
11-02-2004, 09:33 PM
You can find Metal Coat on FR/LG at fith Sevii Island at Memorial Pillar. I haven't played Colloseum in a while so I don't remember the Game Corner.

Orion
11-02-2004, 10:36 PM
There's no Game Corner in Pokémon Colosseum...

As for Metal Coat, the Metagross you Snag from Cipher Nascour will have it attached.

PokemonTrainerConan
11-03-2004, 12:42 AM
There's no Game Corner in Pokémon Colosseum...

As for Metal Coat, the Metagross you Snag from Cipher Nascour will have it attached.
Oh...well can you get a Syther off of Coloseum.

Orion
11-04-2004, 03:37 AM
Oh...well can you get a Syther off of Coloseum.

Nope. Scyther is only catchable in FireRed, I think. There's an E-Card for Colosseum that allowed you to battle a Shadow Scizor you could Snag, but I dunno if they were made available for America.

PokemonTrainerConan
11-06-2004, 03:27 PM
Nope. Scyther is only catchable in FireRed, I think. There's an E-Card for Colosseum that allowed you to battle a Shadow Scizor you could Snag, but I dunno if they were made available for America.
Well where can you get an e-card and whatever is needed for it?

Enchanted Flygon
11-06-2004, 07:21 PM
you need an e-reader on gameboy and e-cards come in packs.theyve made pokemon cards that work in the tcg and the game boy e-reader